Courtesan Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held that subservient position for a moment and then I risked a quick glance at Kelly.

My wife's expression had changed. The dominant she devil was gone. Now there was a hint of both guilt and concern in her eyes. I quickly realized that Kelly had mistaken my display of submission for distress, shame and hurt. I was certain that she was afraid that she had gone too far with her last barb.

The truth was, I was unbelievably excited. My masochistic urges were flowing freely. At that moment I was willing and eager to soak up all the abuse Kelly wanted to throw at me. I needed to reassure her that she had not stepped over the line.

I looked into her eyes. She caught my gaze. I winked at her. She stared at me for a moment with a puzzled expression and then her face broke into a huge smile. I raised my eyebrows up and down twice. It was a mischievous little expression that I knew Kelly loved. She started giggling.

Next to her, Chris shook his head. "The two of you are doing it again, aren't you?"

Kelly turned to her lover and put a finger to his lips. "Shhh, yes we are, but don't pay any attention to it. Timmy was just letting me know that my last taunt was okay."

Chris nodded. "I think I'm beginning to understand."

Kelly leaned over, kissed her boyfriend's nipple and then she looked up at him. "Bigdog, I want to suck your great big beautiful dick again, but this time I want my little pussy husband to lick my asshole while I'm doing it."

Chris glanced at me. He seemed to be looking for some kind of sign that this would be all right with me.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick nod.

My wife laughed. "Now you're doing it with him."

Chris blushed and then he stammered "Yeah well I just, I don't know I..."

Kelly kissed him. "It's all right sweet heart, I want you to be relaxed with Timmy." She reached down and squeezed Chris's cock. "I also want you to remember that when you're here, you're the man of the house. The little pussy is just a slave. You can say anything you want to him."

I wasn't sure how Chris was reacting to what my wife was telling him, but her words were driving me wild.

While still squeezing Chris's erection, Kelly leaned over and again licked his nipple; only this time she also gave it a gentle nibble. Chris chuckled. It wasn't because he thought something was funny, it was clearly a reaction to what my wife was doing to him. As I watched, there wasn't any doubt in my mind that Kelly was an artist at giving a man pleasure.

Continuing to squeeze her boyfriend's erect penis, Kelly sat up, pressed her large breasts against his side and whispered into his ear; "If it makes you feel more relaxed, the wimp loves to lick my ass and he's been fantasizing all day long about watching me suck your cock. Getting to do both at the same time will be his wet dream."

Chris looked at me. The combination of my wife's attention to his cock and nipples, the close proximity of her supple body, her lascivious words and the sexually charged atmosphere obviously had him extremely aroused.

For the first time I saw Chris's dominant streak surface. He stared down at me with a smirk on his face and asked, "Is that true pussyboy? Do you want to lick your wife's ass while she sucks my dick?"

His sudden boldness shocked me, but I quickly pulled myself back together. I knew this was what Kelly wanted and I had to admit that I also found it incredibly exciting. I took a deep breath and answered. "Yes sir, it is."

Chris turned to my wife and chuckled, "I guess we should give the little pussy what he wants."

Playfully rubbing his bare chest, Kelly said; "Do you want me to make him beg for it?"

Chris stared at her with an amazed expression. "Do you think he'd actually do it?"

My wife nodded. "I'm reasonably certain I can make him do it."

Chris shook his head. "I have to see that."

Kelly giggled. "This is going to be fun."

Still holding her boyfriend's cock in her hand, my naked wife looked down at me. There was an evil grin on face. It was obvious that her sadistic side was now in full control. She pushed her foot into my face and laughed as she rubbed her toes against my nose and lips.

I glanced at Chris. He was watching with rapt attention.

Still rubbing her toes on my face Kelly said, "Dicklet, I'm going to give my boyfriend another blow job. I just adore having his great big beautiful cock in my mouth and he loves the way it feels when I give him head. Mr. Kendricks is a very kind and thoughtful man and he told me that he'd be willing to let you watch."

She sighed. It was a pretend sigh. "I think it might be better if you stood in the corner facing the wall. I'm afraid that if we allow you to watch us, you might get overly excited and create a fuss. We both know that sometimes you have trouble controlling your disgusting little urges. I really wouldn't want you to disturb my boyfriend while he's enjoying his blow job."

Kelly paused for a moment. She appeared to be giving the issue serious thought. Finally she asked, "Would you like to stay and watch?"

I marveled at my wife's skill. She was taking our sex game to a whole new level. My tiny penis was sticking straight up. I was so excited that I was actually afraid that I might ejaculate without even touching myself. I smiled. I knew that Kelly was just playing with me; but if I actually did spontaneously ejaculate, that would certainly qualify as an instance where I'd failed to control my disgusting little urges.

Trying to disguise my excitement I took a deep breath and answered. "Yes, Ms. Mason I would very much like to stay and watch."

"Really? Well I'm not at all certain that would be wise. I think it's much better if slaves stand in the corner and face the wall while their superiors are enjoying themselves."

I was impressed with how skillfully Kelly was setting up this little fantasy and I was enjoying every second of it. Eagerly willing to go wherever she led me, I said; "No Ms. Mason, please don't make me stand in the corner. I promise that I'll be very quiet. Mr. Kendricks won't even know I'm here."

Kelly shook her head. "I don't know, I really do think it would be best if you stood in the corner."

"Please Ms. Mason, I beg you to let me stay."

My wife raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "I'm sorry Dicklet, I didn't realize that this was so important to you. I guess that I could make an exception this one time and allow you to stay and watch, but I do think that you should have to earn that privilege. After all, you're just a lowly slave. We really wouldn't want to spoil you."

Kelly understood my fantasies and she knew exactly how to torment me. This charade we were playing was every bit as exciting for me as it was for her. I eagerly said; "Please Ms. Mason, I'll do anything, just don't make me stand in the corner. I beg you to allow me to stay and watch."

"Let me see, what could we have you do to earn this wonderful treat." Kelly closed her eyes and pursed her lips. She was pretending to think. After a moment she smiled and said, "I know, you can lick my asshole while I suck my lover's cock." She nodded with pretend satisfaction. "Yes, that's an excellent idea. That will help you remember your place while my boyfriend and I enjoy each other."

Kelly leaned forward and arched her back. It was the posture a stern governess might take with a small child. She stared at me for a second and then she asked, "Dicklet, are you willing to do that? Or should I just send you to the corner?"

"No Ms. Mason, don't send me to the corner. I'm willing to do anything, anything at all. Please, just let me stay."

"Are you willing to lick my asshole?"

I obediently bowed my head and quietly answered. "Yes Ms. Mason. If you'll allow me to stay and watch, I'll lick your asshole while you suck Mr. Kendrick's cock."

Kelly started giggling and then she poked Chris in the ribs. "See, I told you I could make him beg."

I chuckled to myself. Kelly and I both knew that one of my fondest fantasies was to lick her ass while she sucked another man's cock. I was quickly learning that my wife fully embraced the philosophy that a little creative make believe can spice up any erotic situation.

Chris smiled. "Kitten, I never really doubted you." He looked down at me. I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Shaking his head, he added; "And you my devious friend are a most convincing accomplice."

It was clear that Mr. Kendricks understood our games.

Kelly looked at both Chris and me. "All right boys, there's been enough talk. It's time to get down to some serious sex."

Kelly slid off the couch onto the floor next to me. "Move back Babydoll. I want to get in between the Bigdog's legs."

I scuttled back. Kelly pulled Chris's knees apart and jockeyed herself so that she was in between them. Once she was in position she looked back over her shoulder. "Timmy that last scene was for you. Now it's time for you and me to put on a show for Chris. After we're done here we're all going into the bedroom and Chris and I are going to put on a show that will knock the socks off of all three of us."

I glanced up at Chris. He was smiling at me. I nodded to him. We both understood. Kelly had this entire evening planned out and one of her goals was to make both Chris and me happy. My wife was a pleaser. She loved making men happy. It was a passion for her. I suppose you could actually call it a fetish. It certainly wasn't her only fetish. Kelly loved sex. She had several, but pleasing men was definitely one of them. That was one of the reasons that she'd always been so promiscuous. She didn't like to say no.

Kelly reached back and poked my knee. "Come on dicklet, it's time for us to get crackin." She giggled. "I think that's my favorite new word."

I looked up at Chris, shook my head and cried, "Heaven help us."

He started laughing.

Kelly glanced back at me. "Be careful dicklet. It's still not too late to get Mr. Kendrick's belt." She flashed a menacing smile towards me. "I have to admit that every time I think about whipping you I get this mysterious damp feeling between my thighs."

Chris chuckled. "It's not all that mysterious."

Kelly looked up at him. "Be careful studman. I'm about to give you a blow job and while your cock is in my mouth I might just get a sudden irresistible desire to bite down hard." She giggled. "Then we'd have to start calling you dicklet."

Chris threw his arms up. "Whoa! Forget everything I just said. Instead, remember this; Kelly Mason is the sweetest, kindest, smartest and most beautiful woman I've ever met."

Kelly grinned at her boyfriend. "My you are a quick learner."

Chris winked at her. "My momma didn't have any stupid children."

My wife held up her hand. "All right guys. We're wasting valuable time with all this chit chat. We could be spending this time doing some serious fucking." Kelly glanced back at me. "Well in your case cuckboy I guess it would be some serious watching, but I'm sure you get the idea. Your mother didn't have any stupid children either."

I chuckled. Kelly had an uncanny ability to both taunt me and compliment me at the same time.

Kelly grasped Chris's huge erection with both of her hands. As she held it she glanced back at me and said, "Are you ready pussyboy?"

I gave her a thumb up.

She giggled. "This is going to be fun. I've never done this before."

As Kelly leaned forward and started licking the head of her boyfriend's cock I thought about what she'd just said. By the time she'd graduated from college my wife was an extremely sexually experienced young woman. Since then she'd been working as a professional escort. I will concede that she'd worked exclusively for one company, but the fact still remained that she was a high class hooker. Kelly's last comment suddenly made me realize that there were probably very few sexual acts that she hadn't tried. I know that many men would have been horrified and even terribly depressed by that discovery, but I wasn't. In fact it made me feel proud. I was married to an expert.

Kelly stopped licking Chris's cock and glanced over her shoulder. "Timmy is something wrong?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry Ms. Mason. I was thinking about what you just said."

Kelly thought for a moment. I think she was trying to remember exactly what she had just said. Finally she looked at me with a concerned expression. "Timmy I'm sorry, did I say something that hurt your feelings? Do you want to stop and talk about it?"

I smiled at her. "No, it was nothing bad and you didn't hurt my feelings. It's actually kind of cool. I'll tell you about it later."

Kelly nodded. "All right babydoll. Are you sure you're okay?"

From the couch Chris said, "Timmy we can take a break. I'll go make us each another rusty nail. We can have a drink and talk."

I put up my hand. I was actually feeling a little embarrassed. "No, no; I really am all right. We can talk about it later. I think it will make all of us smile. Right now I'd rather do this." I spread the cheeks of my wife's luscious rear, closed my eyes and reverently pressed my lips to her tiny hole."

Kelly shivered with excitement.

Above me I heard Chris whisper, "Damn."

At first I just kissed Kelly's asshole. The thought that she was "making me" do it while she sucked another man's cock was unbelievably humiliating and wildly arousing for me. My submissive, masochistic desires were running unchecked. At that moment I would have eagerly submitted to any demand that Kelly made regardless of how degrading or demeaning it might have been.

Kelly was also aroused. She giggled with malicious delight when she felt me extend my tongue and start licking her. This reaction sent a thrill rippling through my loins. I pushed my tongue as deep into her asshole as I possibly could. Kelly responded by wickedly mashing her rear against my face.

One of my fondest fantasies had come to life. My face was buried between my wife's gorgeous cheeks. I could feel her head bobbing up and down on her boyfriend's cock while she wantonly ground her ass into my face.

There wasn't any doubt in my mind that Kelly and Chris were enjoying themselves, but I fully understood that my wonderful wife was really creating this scene for me. Their turn would come later in the bedroom.

Suddenly I had an overwhelming desire to express my gratitude to Kelly. She was a very sensual woman. The best way to thank her was to make her cum and I knew exactly how to bring her to an earth shattering orgasm.

While I licked Kelly I'd been gently massaging the small of her back. She loved this. When we were in college I used to spend hours doing it for her; but I knew there was something she liked even more.

Continuing to lick Kelly, I slipped one hand between her thighs. She jumped when she felt my fingertips brush the lips of her sopping cunt. I fondled the cleft of her aroused sex for a moment and then I moved my fingers up to her engorged clitoris.

Kelly shivered as she felt me touch, then softly caress and finally vigorously massage her sensitive bud. I was still licking her asshole. She was still savagely grinding her rear into my face while she sucked on her boyfriend's cock.

Time seemed to stand still. The three of us were caught up in a tumultuous whirlwind of carnal frenzy. We fed off of each other and our excitement mushroomed.

Suddenly Kelly pulled her mouth back from Chris's erection and arched her back. She screamed. She was still holding on to his cock with her fist. She kept on pumping it as her entire body shook from her violent orgasm. My tongue was still buried in her asshole and my fingers continued rubbing her clit.

I felt something wet hit the back of my head. Kelly's orgasm was starting to subside so I pulled back from her rear and sat up. I saw my wife's fist wrapped around her boyfriend's cock. It was covered with his semen. I reached back and felt the wetness on the back of my head. It was warm and slippery. Chris's first spurt of cum must have shot clear over Kelly and landed on me.

I left it alone. It seemed appropriate that a good cuckold slave should have a little bit of his wife's boyfriend's semen drying in his hair.

Kelly let go of Chris's cock and turned around so that she was sitting on the floor with her legs extended. She wrapped her arm around one Chris's legs and smiled at me while she hugged her boyfriend.

"Timmy that was fabulous."

I smiled back at her. "I have to agree."

From the couch above us Chris laughed and said, "You won't get any arguments out of me."

My wife sighed. There was a contented smile on her face, but suddenly the smile turned into a frown. She looked at me. "Timmy honey, you didn't get to cum."

I shrugged. "I'm your cuckold slave. Slaves don't get to cum while their superiors are enjoying themselves."

Kelly stared at me for a moment. She was obviously considering what I'd just said. Finally she shook her head. "No babydoll, I'm your mistress. I'm the one who makes the rules around here."

She scooted over so she was sitting next to me. Then she put her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Sweetheart for the past year I've lied to you, taken you for granted and ignored you. We spent yesterday talking about that and I know you've forgiven me, but it might be a long time before I can forgive myself."

"I understand that orgasm denial is a big part of the submissive cuckold fantasy." She giggled. "And I will admit that it certainly makes my pussy tingle when I think about torturing you that way." She picked up my hand and held it. "But Babydoll, right now I can't do that. I already feel too guilty about neglecting you for so long. That would just be more neglect."

She grinned at me. "You'd better prepare yourself dicklet. For the next few months you're going to be the most sexually satisfied man on this planet. There may be times when we're playing our sex games that I decide to withhold pleasure from you for a little while, but I promise that the moment we're done playing my first thought will be to get you off."

Chris chuckled. "Timmy it's going to be a real test, but I think you can handle the pressure."

I looked up at Chris. He was grinning at me.

Kelly pushed me down so I was lying on my back. As she slid down to my waist and picked up my tiny penis she looked up at her boyfriend. "Chris honey, I do love sucking your great big dick, but this cute little guy here brings me unbelievable joy every time I touch it."

Chris nodded. "I guess the size of a man's heart is more important than the size of his dick."

Kelly giggled. "That may be true, but if a guy has a tiny dick, he sure as hell better have a very active tongue. Now if you two don't mind we are again wasting valuable sex time with this silly chit chat."

My wife leaned over, took my little penis into her mouth and gave me an absolutely delightful blow job. It was my first orgasm of the day, so needless to say, I came quickly. Kelly of course, swallowed all of my semen.

After she was finished we rested for a moment and then Kelly stood up, straightened her nylon stockings and garter belt and said, "Boys, I think it's time for us to retire to the bedroom. Those two blow jobs got me in the mood for some serious fucking."

She reached out and grabbed Chris's hand. "Come on Bigdog, you're just the man for the job."

She turned to me. "Dicklet, go prepare my bed. My lover and I are going to need a comfortable place to play."

I stood up. As I scurried into the bedroom I smiled. My wife was a whimsical woman. She was intelligent, kind, loving and considerate, but she lived for the moment. She made capricious decisions, often based solely on an ephemeral mood. Life as her slave was going to be filled with a myriad of unexpected twists and turns.

I pulled down the bed covers and fluffed the pillows on what was once our marital bed. I looked around. With a twinge of regret and a glimmer of excitement I realized that it was likely that this would soon become my mistress's private boudoir and the guest room would become my slave quarters.