Courtesan Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you dicklet, fluffing up the pillows was very considerate. Mr. Kendricks and I both appreciate the finer comforts in life." In a deliberately arrogant tone of voice Kelly added, "I guess that's one of the qualities that makes us superiors." She flashed me a condescending smile.

Apparently it was time for me to be subjected to another dose of humiliation and shame. My heart started racing. This evening Kelly's plan for me seemed to involve dishing out a generous serving of sadistic degradation and embarrassment followed by a large helping of love and tenderness. I was enjoying the combination. Kelly was right, the past year had left scars. Playing this kinky sex game was fun, but both of us were still a little vulnerable. We needed some periods of reassurance.

I smiled. At that moment I was feeling pretty secure. I was ready for a little more kinky fun. The masochist inside me was stepping forward with his hand out and I was sensing that Kelly was again in the mood to dish out everything I could possibly tolerate.

"Wipe that smile off your face Dicklet! You're now in my sanctuary and you will conduct yourself appropriately."

I politely bowed my head. "Yes Ms. Mason, I understand."

"If that's true, then why are you standing? I have a man in here. Standing in his presence without my permission is an intolerable breach of etiquette."

I immediately fell to my knees. "I'm sorry Ms. Mason, I meant no offense."

Kelly nodded approvingly. "That's much better dicklet. I forgive you. I must try to remember that I have to be patient. You are just a slave in training."

She turned to Chris and gave him a long kiss on the lips. While she was kissing him she reached down and grasped his penis. I was amazed to see that it was already erect again. Mr. Kendricks was a very robust man. I could see why my wife was so taken with him.

"Mmmm, it seems like somebody is ready to play again." Kelly's voice was soft and gentle. It was the exact opposite of the harsh, authoritative tone she'd just taken with me. "Why don't you lie down and make yourself comfortable. I'll join you in a moment."

Chris sat down on the bed and lay back with his head resting on the pillows I'd just fluffed up. His trim muscular body and huge erection sticking straight up in the air made him a rather imposing figure.

Kelly turned to me. "Dicklet, this lingerie is just going to get in the way. Undress me."

A little thrill rippled through me. My wife was making me undress her while her naked lover reclined on her bed and watched. This was another classic submissive cuckold fantasy. Kelly was being very creative.

I moved slowly. I wanted to savor the moment. I unfastened the clasps on my wife's garter belt and carefully rolled each of her stockings down her legs. Once I was done she balanced on one foot while she raised the other.

After I removed her stocking she continued to hold up her foot. "Kiss it."

I submissively complied. Kelly smiled.

As soon as I was done kissing her toes Kelly lowered her foot and raised the other one.

While I was removing her stocking Chris chuckled. "I have to say that the two of you put on one hell of an erotic show."

Kelly giggled. "It's keeping me nice and wet.

After I kissed Kelly's other foot she set it down, walked over to her bed and sat down next to Chris. She didn't lie back. She kept her feet on the floor. She stroked her boyfriend's erect penis for a moment and then she turned to me and wiggled her finger. "Crawl over here cuckboy. It's your job to make sure I'm ready to take my lover's great big cock."

Spreading her thighs, Kelly lasciviously fingered herself while she breathlessly said; "Lick my pussy slave. I want to be nice and wet for my man."

I crawled over to my wife. Her cunt was already glistening with the moisture of her arousal. My efforts were going to be purely symbolic. I positioned myself between Kelly's legs and leaned forward. She sighed when she felt my lips touch her sex and I heard her breath catch when I began licking her.

Kelly was already very excited. I sensed that it wouldn't take much to make her cum again. I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I knew that my wife loved that.

Whap! I jumped. Kelly had slapped the back of my head.

"I told you to lick! I never said anything about sucking my clit. You're not down there to make me cum, that's my lover's job. You're there to get me ready for him. Do you understand me!"

I rubbed the back of my head. Kelly had slapped me hard. It still stung. I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason. I'm sorry Ms. Mason."

My wife glared at me for a moment and then her expression softened. "Very well dicklet, you're forgiven; but I warn you that in the future you'd better be more careful about remembering your place."

"Yes Ms. Mason, I will remember."

"Return to your task please."

I buried my face between my wife's thighs and licked her with uncontrolled passion. Kelly's imaginative little vignettes had worked me into a nearly maniacal state of excitement.

Kelly let me lick her for a few more minutes and then she patted my head. "That's enough dicklet. It's time for you to crawl down to the foot of the bed and watch."

I moved quickly to the end of the bed. While I was getting into position, Kelly cuddled up to her boyfriend and gently kissed him on the lips. Chris responded by wrapping his arms around Kelly, aggressively rolling her on top of him and returning her kiss. They were quickly locked in a passionate embrace, their naked bodies pressed against each other, Chris's monstrous cock clamped between my wife's thighs.

They kissed and enjoyed the feel of each other's naked flesh for a few moments and then Kelly sat up. She rolled off of her lover and turned around so that she was facing me. As she stared into my eyes she straddled her boyfriend's hips, took hold of his erect penis and guided it into her glistening pussy.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was mesmerized. All I could do was watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

Kelly slid forward. As she moved, Chris's erection slowly disappeared into her cunt. Once she had taken all of him she paused. It was clear that she wanted a moment to enjoy the sensation of having that giant cock inside her.

My wife's respite only lasted for a few seconds and then she placed her hands behind her, one on each side of her lover and leaned back. As Kelly began rocking back and forth on Chris's cock, he reached around her and cupped each of her large breasts with his hands.

At first Chris remained motionless. His only action was to rub and pull on my wife's nipples while she moved up and down on his rigid penis. I assumed that he was allowing Kelly to set the initial pace for their love making in order to give her an opportunity to become accustomed to having his huge monster inside her. He was obviously a considerate lover.

As their passion grew, Chris became increasingly active. He began by slowly rotating his hips while my wife continued to rock back and forth on his cock. Gradually the rotation turned into gentle thrusts. The thrusts became progressively more aggressive and soon Chris was fucking Kelly with relentless abandon.

While Chris was lying motionless under her, Kelly had been able to continue staring into my eyes. Once Chris took over and started fucking my wife in earnest, the focus of her attention changed. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure she was receiving from her boyfriend's erection.

They fucked in this position for several minutes and then Chris rolled Kelly off of him. She voiced a minor protest when she felt his cock slip out of her cunt, but Chris ignored her. He was in control now. He was dictating what was happening. This was clearly one of the reasons he was a stud.

He flipped my wife onto her stomach. He was gentle, but he didn't give her any opportunity to resist and Kelly didn't show any inclination to resist. It was obvious that she'd now given herself to this man and he was free to use her as he pleased.

Once Kelly was on her stomach Chris moved into position behind her. She got up on her knees. My wife knew what her boyfriend wanted and she appeared to be more than happy to give it to him.

Chris's erection glistened with the sheen of Kelly's moisture. He moved forward. It slipped easily into her well lubricated cunt. My wife looked back. I could see her biting her lower lip as her lover began thrusting his cock in and out of her.

Kelly raised herself up and supported her weight on her forearms. This freed her hips and allowed her to meet each of Chris's thrusts with a thrust of her own.

Their passion grew by leaps and bounds. My wife shrieked with delight each time her boyfriend pumped his cock into her. Chris reached a hand around Kelly's thigh and found her engorged clitoris. As he continued fucking her while he vigorously rubbed her clit with his fingertips.

I knew my wife. I was certain that this would put her over the edge. I was right. She quickly started to cry. After a moment she arched her back and her cries turned into a high pitched scream.

As soon as her orgasm erupted Chris pulled his hand away from Kelly's clit, but he continued to pump his cock in and out of her cunt with an almost barbaric fury.

My wife cried and shook from the intense pleasure of her orgasm, but her lover just kept on fucking her. When her orgasm finally subsided, neither of them still showed any inclination to stop. Kelly did remain motionless for a minute while she recovered from her climax, but Chris continued thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

As soon as Chris felt my wife start to move again he pulled out of her cunt, rolled her over onto her back, positioned himself between her parted thighs and pushed his cock back into her.

Kelly lay still. She seemed to be content to gaze up at her lover while she enjoyed the pleasant sensation of his erection pumping in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes I could see Kelly's passion starting to grow again. She began by toying with her boyfriend's nipples and then I noticed her hips start to move.

Chris sensed my wife's renewed arousal and increased the intensity and speed of his thrusts. Kelly responded by wrapping her legs around his thighs and bucking her hips to meet each of those powerful thrusts.

Their excitement mushroomed. They attacked each other with savage ferocity. They began to look less like lovers and more like two warriors locked in mortal combat.

As I watched them I started to understand why my wife hungered for sex with a man like Chris. He was a kind, gentle and considerate lover, but he also understood how and when to become a ruthless brute. I knew that I could always be kind, gentle and considerate; but my tiny penis, slightly feminine manner and submissive nature made it very difficult for me to ever imagine myself as a ruthless brute.

Suddenly my wife started to cry again. I knew that those cries were the harbinger of another building orgasm. Chris also recognized their significance and began fucking Kelly with even more ruthless intensity.

This time when Kelly started to scream Chris stopped his thrusts. I watched. I was curious. He remained perfectly still while my wife's orgasm ravaged her body and then as the waves of pleasure began to subside he started a series of long, very slow thrusts.

Kelly obviously recognized what was happening because she quickly pulled herself together and stared up into her lover's eyes. Suddenly Chris made several quick powerful thrusts and then he buried his cock as deeply into my wife as he possibly could. Kelly immediately locked her legs around his thighs and held him inside of her.

I suddenly recognized what was occurring. I was watching another man ejaculate his seed deep into my wife's womb. As I kneeled at the foot of the bed I realized that I was witnessing the quintessential moment in the cuckolding of a husband.

As soon as he was finished ejaculating, Chris collapsed into my wife's arms. They lay quietly together; Chris on top of my wife, his cock still embedded in her sex. They were both enjoying the sweet sensations of post coital contentment.

I was envious and maybe just a little bit jealous. I'd never been able to to make Kelly look as happy and satisfied as she seemed to be at that moment. As I thought about it, I realized that I would probably never be able to do it.

I remembered Kelly's earlier declarations that she loved me and that I was her favorite lover. I didn't doubt those claims, but I also had to accept the reality of what I was witnessing. As I looked at my wife lying there underneath her lover; I knew that I could never make her feel the way that he'd just made her feel.

Chris had taken Kelly. He'd ravished her. The smile on my wife's face was all the evidence I required to fully understand that she loved; no, she needed to be ravished.

I sighed. If there had been any lingering doubts about my willingness to allow Kelly to continue seeing other men, they were now completely eradicated. I loved my wife and I knew that I could never deny her the feelings of fulfillment and satisfaction that I now saw on her face.

Suddenly Chris pushed himself up and rolled off of Kelly. She uttered a faint sigh of disappointment when she felt his softening cock slip out of her cunt.

Chris lay on his back with his head resting on a pillow. He also had a satisfied smile on his face. His now flaccid penis lay languidly across his muscular thigh like a listless rattlesnake basking on a rock in the desert sun.

I chuckled at my simile and then I decided to take it to the absurd. Chris's deadly snake would soon awaken and when it did, it would rear up, attack my wife and once again spit it's potent venom into her. I was quite proud of my inane creativity and I couldn't wait until Chris was gone so that I could tell Kelly about it. I was certain that it would give her a good laugh. In fact she might even decide to use it as a basis for a nonsensical erotic poem. Kelly loved writing silly poetry.

I noticed my wife moving. I watched her. At that moment she was definitely not thinking about poetry. She cuddled up to her boyfriend's side, laid her head on his shoulder and started using her fingertip to draw lazy circles around his nipple. Chis responded by possessively putting his arm around Kelly and gently caressing the side of her breast.

As I looked at them it was apparent that this was not the first time they'd held each other like this. Kelly and Chris were very familiar with each other as lovers. I also realized that this was most likely going to become a very common scene in Kelly's bedroom.

Suddenly I began to feel like an intruder. Maybe not an intruder, more like a peeker. I felt like a naughty little boy who'd sneaked into the bedroom so that he could watch his parents make love. Starting to feel embarrassed, I wanted to quietly slip out of the room.

Kelly must have sensed my discomfort, because she sat up and smiled at me. It was completely unexpected and very reassuring. Her smile immediately made me feel welcome and included. I smiled back.

Kelly spread her legs and looked down at her pussy. It was still stretched and open from her lover's recent invasion, but that's not what caught either of our eyes. We both focused on the trickle of milky white goo that was leaking from her.

My wife smiled at me and then she reached down with one hand and spread the lips of her cunt. We both stared at the trickle of her lover's semen that now dripped from her fertile womb.

Kelly wiggled the index finger of her other hand at me. She was silently inviting; no, ordering me to climb onto the bed and crawl between her legs.

I got up onto the bed.

As I crept towards my wife Chris sat up. "Do you think he'll really do it?"

Without taking her eyes off of me Kelly nodded and said, "I know he will."

After that the room was silent. Chris and Kelly both watched in rapt fascination while I slowly but deliberately moved between her legs.

The air was thick with tension as I lowered my face to Kelly's dripping pussy. All the nerves in my body were tingling with excitement. Another man had just planted his seed in my wife's womb. Now I was going to lick up the overflow while he watched with his arm still possessively wrapped around her shoulder. This was a cuckold's ultimate humiliation.

I took a deep breath. The rivulet of semen was dribbling from the base of my wife's cunt, running between the cheeks of her rear and forming a small pool on the bed sheet beneath her. I didn't move tentatively. I couldn't. I was too excited. I pressed my tongue between Kelly's cheeks and licked up the entire stream.

I didn't gag. I just swallowed it. I was used to the taste and consistency. I'd licked my own cum out of Kelly's cunt or off of her ass, breasts or toes on many occasions.

In college Kelly had always made her lover's wear condoms, so this was the first time I'd knowingly licked up another man's semen. It not only didn't bother me, it excited me. I was a submissive masochist. I relished the humiliation.

I pressed my face into my wife's cunt and cleaned the entrance to her womb with my tongue. When I was certain that I'd lapped up every speck of Chris's semen that I could reach I sat up. As I looked at my wife I could feel the wetness of her lover's cum on my lips, nose and cheek's. I felt like a little boy who'd just devoured a giant ice cream cone.

Kelly patted my head and said, "Very good cuckboy, now lick up the cum on the sheet between my legs. My lover and I are going to play some more and we don't want to have to roll around in a mess."

I eagerly complied. At that moment my submissive masochistic urges were ruling my brain. I would have done anything my wife demanded no matter how debasing or humiliating it might have been.

Once the sheets were clean I again looked up at Kelly. She smiled approvingly. I was feeling so submissive that I beamed with pride. She pulled me to her and gave me a long passionate kiss. Her boyfriend's arm was still possessively draped around her shoulder.

After her kiss, Kelly looked at me. It was obvious that she wanted to ask me something, but she appeared hesitant. I stared into her eyes and smiled. I was trying to assure her that anything she wanted would be all right.

Finally she took a deep breath and quietly said, "Timmy would you mind if..." She paused. She took another deep breath. "Timmy I love you and I so badly want to include you in everything that I do." She shook her head. "Oh I feel so guilty about asking you this."

Suddenly I understood what she wanted. At first I felt a twinge of disappointment, but then I realized that I didn't have any justification for feeling that way. Up to this point everything Kelly had done, even the sex with Chris had been geared towards fulfilling my cuckold fantasies. Now all she was asking was to have an opportunity to satisfy her and her lover's own desires.

I smiled at her. "You'd like to be alone with Chris."

Kelly sighed. "Timmy I'm sorry, but when you're in the room all I can think about is you. I enjoy that and in the future I want you to have lots and lots of opportunities to watch me with other men, but sometimes I need to be able to focus on my own needs."

I patted her knee. "It's okay, tonight you've worked very hard to fulfill my fantasies. Now it is your turn. I have a very good book. I think I'll go read for a while."

I winked at my wife. "May I have permission to stand up and walk out of your bedroom?"

Kelly giggled. "Yes my wonderful slave, you may."

I stood up. As I turned to leave Kelly said, "Timmy, thank you for understanding."

I nodded. "You're welcome and I do understand."

I opened the bedroom door. As I stepped out Kelly said, "Timmy I love you."