Courtesan Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled.

She went back to shaving. While she worked she casually said, "I used to have to do this in the bathroom in my office at JTandR. It's nice to be able to do it at home. It allows me to spend more time with you."

"I like having you here." I grinned at her. "It's also fun to watch you shave."

Kelly flashed a quick smile at me and continued shaving. Suddenly she stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. She'd just realized that watching her shave was getting me aroused.

She stared at me for a moment and then in a very firm voice, Kelly said; "Don't get any ideas Buster. This body is strictly off limits to you until after I get home from my date tonight."

I sighed with disappointment. I was hoping that I'd at least have a chance to lick her freshly shaved pussy before she left.

Kelly saw the disappointment in my eyes. She thought for a second and then she gently said, "Timmy in the last week you've heard Martin Jackson, Tonya, Mandy, Chris and Antoine all tell you how good I am at my job."

I nodded.

"One of the reasons for that is my ability to completely focus my attention on the man I'm with at the moment. You witnessed that Friday morning when I was sucking Martin's cock. You misunderstood what you saw and assumed that I must have feelings for him. Now I think you realize that I don't. I hope you understand that you're the only man I'll ever love."

I smiled at her.

"What is true Timmy, is that while you're the only man I'll ever love, I do have a passion for sex. Everything about it excites me. The men I'm with sense this passion and I think it's one of the reasons that they find sex with me to be so exciting."

I laughed. "It may also have something to do with the fact that you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you Babydoll. That's one of the nine million reasons I'm madly in love with you. You know how to make a girl feel good about herself." She smiled at me for a moment and then she shook her head and said, "No, beauty may be an initial attraction, but there are lots of gorgeous women who are rotten in bed."

I shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I have very limited experience in that area."

Kelly giggled. "And you'd better keep it that way cuckboy. I'm an insanely jealous woman."

For a moment we both chuckled about the irony of that statement, then my wife's voice took a serious tone again. "Timmy there isn't any question that most men love playing with my big breasts and I've worked hard to become a skilled lover." She winked at me. "I really do give an excellent blow job."

I nodded. "That's what I've heard."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Now who's doing the teasing."

I grinned at Kelly and wiggled my eyebrows.

That made her laugh. "Timmy being with you is so much fun."

"I have a pretty good time with you too."

We smiled at each other and then Kelly said, "I'd like both of us to try to be serious for a moment. It's really important to me that you understand what I'm attempting to explain to you."

"All right, I'm sorry, go ahead."

My wife took a moment to regain her train of thought and then she said, "Timmy when men sense my excitement it fuels there own excitement. Everyone wants an eager lover. Nobody wants a sex partner who's faking her enthusiasm or even worse, just going through the motions. When I'm with a guy, I'm not faking it. I don't have to fake anything. My excitement is genuine. It's not because I'm attracted to the man I'm entertaining." She smiled. "Although I often am. I really do find most men to be incredibly tantalizing."

I smiled at her. I wanted her to know that I was trying to understand what she was telling me.

Kelly smiled back and then she continued. "When I'm with a man I'm focused and absorbed in what I'm doing because I'm excited about it. Babydoll sex excites me. Everything about sex excites me."

Kelly grinned at me. "Timmy even the anticipation of sex excites me. Before you came in here I was day dreaming about my date tonight. I don't know the man I'm going to be meeting. This will be the first time I've ever entertained him. I have been told a little bit about him. They always give me a short report on my associates interests and general professional background. It makes it easier to make conversation."

I nodded.

"He's an older man and very successful." She looked at me. "Wealthy, powerful men turn me on. There's something about their attitude and manner that I find incredibly stimulating. "

Kelly finished shaving her pussy. She stood up and turned on the shower. Without being asked I stood up, picked up a wash cloth and rubbed some soap on it.

My wife noticed what I was doing and shook her head. "If you're going to bathe me, you really should be naked."

I didn't argue, I didn't question her assertion at all. I just set the washcloth down and quickly removed my clothing. As soon as I was undressed I picked up the washcloth and again started bathing Kelly.

She closed her eyes. As I washed her, she quietly said; "Timmy, the anticipation of a new man is always unbelievably exciting for me. I try to imagine what he's going to look like. How his body will feel when I touch him. How it will feel when he touches me."

"I love to wonder about his cock." Kelly smiled. "Timmy I love cocks. I always have. They're really quite amazing devices. When they're resting they look so small and benign. Then when you rouse them they grow into these huge malevolent looking monsters."

I chuckled. Kelly's poetic nature was coming out. She loved metaphors.

"Before I meet a new man I always wonder about his cock. Will it be long and thick? Will he be circumcised? How will it taste when I put it in my mouth and suck it? What will it feel like when he pushes it into my pussy and starts fucking me?"

Kelly took a quick breath. "Timmy I love to fuck, especially when the man's on top." She sighed. "I can't begin to describe the thrill I experience when I feel a man climb on top of me and press his body against mine. Men are so powerful when they're on top. They're in total control."

Kelly looked at me to gauge how I was reacting to what she was telling me.

I stared at her. I'd always known how much Kelly loved sex, but this was the first time she'd ever tried to explain her passion to me.

Sensing my interest, she continued. "Timmy I relish that magnificent moment when I feel the head of a new lover's penis entering me for the very first time."

My wife bit her lower lip and took a quick breath. She was obviously aroused. "I like a man who moves slowly when he takes me. I want to savor all of the wonderful sensations that I feel as he pushes his cock deeper and deeper into my body."

Kelly paused to take another breath. After a moment she said; "Once he's all the way inside me, even if his penis is small, I like it when my lover stops for a second so that we can both enjoy the sweet pleasure of the union we just created."

I was washing Kelly's tummy. I'd already finished her back and her breasts. The entire time I'd been bathing my wife I'd been listening to what she was telling me. Her explanation was gradually getting me increasingly aroused. As my excitement grew my submissive masochistic desires took control.

Kelly sensed my changing mood. She smiled. It was a satisfied smile, a smile that reflected her recognition of my eager acquiescence to her will. In a voice laden with lust she whispered, "Wash my pussy dicklet. I want to be clean and fresh when I go to my lover."

Now she was taunting me. It was apparent that my wife's dominant sadistic desires had also been awakened. Her choice of words, the obvious excitement in her voice and her use of my slave name all served to fan the flames of my arousal. My hands shook as I held the washcloth under the spray of warm water. Once it was wet I excitedly rubbed the cloth with the bar of soap. As soon as it was coated with a generous froth of suds I resumed washing Kelly.

I took my time and worked meticulously. The knowledge that I was doing this for another man's pleasure made me even more excited. As my excitement grew I let a finger slip between Kelly's labia. The cleft of her pussy was wet and slippery. I understood that it was partly due to the soap and warm water, but I knew that wasn't the only reason. My wife was just as aroused as I was.

I found Kelly's engorged clit. As I began to gently massage it I felt her hand tap my shoulder. I looked up at her.

She waved a finger at me in rebuke. "No Timmy, I already told you; this evening my pussy belongs to another man. After he's finished with me I'll come home to you and we can play for the rest of the night; but until that time my body is off limits to you."

I took a deep breath. Kelly's firm rejection of my advance excited me even more.

My wife noted my reaction and quietly said. "Timmy, it's much better this way. The anticipation and desire for sex is nearly as much fun as the act itself."

She leaned over and gently raised my chin with her fingertips so that she was looking into my eyes. "I also have to admit that knowing that I'm leaving you at home frustrated and longing for pleasure while I go to another man so that he can freely enjoy my body makes me feel deliciously wicked." She smiled. "And you know how much I love being wicked."

Kelly continued to stare into my eyes. My entire being was tingling with excitement. I gathered my courage and answered in my most obedient tone of voice. "Ms. Mason, I am your slave. I fully understand that the needs of your lovers are paramount to my own paltry desires and I only hope that when you return home you will take pity on me and allow me some scant pleasure."

Kelly's face broke into a smile and then she started giggling. She pulled me up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. As she hugged me she said; "Timmy in addition to being a wonderful friend and husband, you are also the most creative playmate that I have ever known. Babydoll, when I get home there is going to be nothing scant about the pleasure I'm going to give to you."

She paused for a moment and then she said, "But I would like you to promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you won't masturbate while I'm gone." There was a wicked gleam in my wife's eyes. "It will excite me to know that while I'm partying with my date, you're obediently waiting for me at home chaste and absolutely faithful."

A little thrill rippled through me as I looked into Kelly's eyes and slowly nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason, I promise."

Kelly grinned and kissed me on the lips. "Timmy honey we're going to have so much fun when I get home tonight. You're still planning to write a story aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"Good, I'm looking forward to sucking your cock while you read it to me."

I laughed. "With a promise like that I might right an entire book."

Poking me in the ribs, Kelly giggled and said; "Come on lover boy, finish washing my legs and feet. I have to get out of the shower and get moving. I promised Tonya that I'd meet her in her office at 4:30."

I glanced at the clock on the shelf in the corner of the bathroom. It was almost 3:30. Kelly had plenty of time, but she couldn't afford to dawdle. I quickly washed her legs and feet. As soon as I was done she stepped out of the shower and stood still while I dried her off with a large bath towel.

Once she was dry Kelly hurried into our bedroom.

I took a quick shower, dried myself and followed her into the bedroom. My wife was sitting at her makeup table brushing her long blond hair. I put on clean clothes.

As soon as she saw that I was dressed, Kelly said; "Dicklet, get me a pair of panties and a bra. Nothing fancy, the dress and lingerie that I'll be wearing for my date tonight are in my office. I'll change when I get there."

As I was getting Kelly's underwear I asked; "Ms. Mason would you like me to make you something to eat before you go?"

She shook her head. "No thank you dicklet, I'm having dinner at the Goldenrod Supper club tonight. On the evenings we're entertaining at the Calvert Hotel Tonya, Mandy, Keisha and I almost always have dinner together at the Goldenrod."

Kelly was applying her lipstick. Suddenly she stopped and turned so that she was facing me. "Babydoll, on most of these evenings we would love to have you join us, but tonight you can't. Tonight Martin is going to be dining with us. It's going to be a business meeting. Tonya told me that they're planning some major changes in the hostess section. Martin is going to tell us about them tonight."

"Do you know what kind of changes they're going to make?"

"I don't, but I assume that they are going to be adding more people. Over the last year our schedules have been getting busier and busier."

As soon as Kelly was finished applying her lipstick she stood up and started getting dressed. She put on a pair of jeans, a white blouse and a pair of high heeled sandals. Once she was ready she checked her appearance in her full length mirror and then she turned to me. "Timmy honey, I have to go."

I walked with her. In the garage, I opened the door to Kelly's Mercedes and held it for her while she got in and sat down.

Once she was settled, she smiled at me and said; "I'll miss you tonight."

"I'll miss you too."

"Come here."

I leaned over. She kissed me on the lips and whispered, "I love you."

I whispered back, "I love you too."

Kelly started the engine and then she backed out of the garage, down the driveway and into the street. I followed her.

She put her car into gear and waved to me. I waved back and watched the big Mercedes accelerate down the street.

Watching your wife leave to spend the evening with another man is one of those bittersweet moments that make a masochistic cuckold's life both indescribably exciting and excruciatingly painful.