All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 06'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wonderful.....

Wow I swear reading this over and over again. I so love this craziness that's happening with Lilly. You never know what's going to happen you keep us on our toes. LOVE IT!!!!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Good evening,

Ah, big and happy family, where everyone is welcomed. Loved the wares introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such an ass!!!

I love lily she is a good character, Damien on the other hand is such an ass!!! I almost want her to pick one of the wolves. He doesn't show any feelings other than sexual ones toward lily, he shows more feelings towards Desmond!!! I change my mind she should go after one of the wolves.

I like the way you came up with Desmond's name. A unique play off of the Othello's character name. And as for said character Desmond, where is Othello when you need him? He needs to be around so he can choke that bitch...lol I hope lily make him suffer. Great story so far love that you are posting so fast, hopefully there will be another chapter up in a few hours. Hint hint lol.

Keep it going!

u5969u5969over 12 years ago
Good read!

Nice read so far- lot's of interesting plot

twists and character development.

Lot's of fun foibles in the

principals- perfect people are sooo

boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The wolf, the wolf - be with the wolf~!!! She should be with the nice guy instead of the bad boy! Nice guys should win just once this time~ :P

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

I see plans with in plans.. An masquerade with political aspects with an aristocratic sensibility. Truly a game of princes,that must be played with in their world.

I think that the others have judged Damien to harshly and to early in the game.

There is depth to Damien as there should be..

Well done

I pray that our precious blue diamond princess dose not end up with the dogs.

Respectfully,

~ Hellkite

StormHeraldStormHeraldover 12 years agoAuthor
Questions answered.

I had a couple of questions yesterday and I wanted to answer them for everyone. The first one was where my name originated from, well its sort of a complex story. Back when I was in highschool, and when Harry Potter was the awsome of awsomeness (dont hate, just accept) I wrote a fan fic. I think this was before even the fifth book came out. Anyway, in order to write a fan fic you had to have a pen name, and I just happened to be reading Mercedies Lackey and her Winds of Change series. Well, I ended up coming up with StormHerald because in all honesty, it sounded awsome. And that has been my pen name ever since then, so if you happen to come across anything by some version of StormHerald, yeah, thats me. Especially a little known Harry Potter fan fic, (we all had to start somewhere).

The other question was a question on the type of vampire lore Im using. Under Bram Stoker lore, Lilly would indeed turn into a vampire upon being bit, however this isnt Dracula and it isnt Twilight. I created a lore of my own, that basically says it doesnt matter if you are bit by a vamp, unless you are genetically predisposed to being a vamp aka half vamp, you will not turn into one. I also played with the idea that the only reason you hear lore like humans being bit and turning into vampires is because unbeknownst to them, they were half vampire to begin with, anyone like their steaks rare (wink)

Keep sending comments my way they totally turn a bad day into a good one! Thanks everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE have her pick one of the wolves, Damien is an ass and doesn't deserve her!!! she hasn't even had 'her' time since he left with Desmond during Lily's time with him. He has no intention of choosing her over the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the wolf boys

Hope those lovely wolves give the vamp prince a run for his money. Really love the way you are going with it. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sooo good! Love it better then twilight haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story :)

I am just loving where this story is going. Really enjoying it so thanks for the great reading! I actually hope she ends up with the prince, but not before the wolves give him a run for his money!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Definitely a favourite!!!

LOVE IT! Please keep 'em coming.

Meridian13Meridian13over 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

I love that their idea of a lowly human just became the hottest thing on the block! Great job!

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

love i the idea that you put a rare unique little human in a love triangle with a vampire and werewolfs .. this is going to get real interesting... cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Favorite! Favorite! Favorite! I LOVE this story so far. I also love that I do not have to wait weeks, months or years for updates. Thank you so much for posting the chapters at a fast pace. You will win people over with that alone. This story has me hooked! I cannot wait to find out what happened when she was 8 and injured...it looks like Damian must of had a part in her family leaving.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Expanding

I love the expanding cast of characters. Having the Were brothers and knowing more could follow if none of them mate w/Lily, what a great addition they look to be. And as for the Prince, he seems alittle jealous. Being human certainly has it's benefits. I look forward to watching Lily just being herself and in doing so have all the males fall for her. (We human women are the best hands down)

Really eager for the next installment!

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeover 12 years ago
Love it!!

Absolutely in love with your series and the twists and thud s you provide for it! What's even better is the daily updates to make up for the length! I wish that she gets chosen by Damien but she rejects him for one of the brothers instead! I love how she's not in the dirt if he doesn't choose her! Obviously they have feelings for each other but I hate how Damien is basically a pimp enjoying all the girls attentions and not liking that the girls can have suitors too! Bravo! Waiting on the edge of me seat for he progression of your story!

NoirABNCNoirABNCover 12 years ago
Good story!

To hellkite, are you a fellow vamp taking up for his fellow man? lol But I can see where you come from this is a game of princes of sorts...we shall see who she chooses.

I love the story and love the precious little diamond even more. She will have them all eating out of her hand soon.

can't wait for the next chap

LieselLieselover 12 years ago
So great!

Every chapter I'm amazed by how it gets better and better. I haven't enjoyed a story this much since elianna's falling into darkness series.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Each chapter is better than the one before

You are quickly becoming a favorite author on Lit--great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome Read

You have to write more, this story is great and can't wait for more. Hurry back soon.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
OMG!

I'm so loving this story!!!! Team Damien all the way; even though I absolutely love weres!!!

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
keep going

don't stop this story, its getting really good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am addicted to this story

This story immediately got my attention with it's unique twist of a human born to vampires female lead. What keeps me up late at night waiting to see if you have a new chapter is how consistently inventive, well written, funny, and sexy this is.

Yves (with dark circles under my eyes)

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
oh yeah

oh yeah some competition. I hope you developed the brothers characters more, they seem pretty cool.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Hello again

While there is no new chapter yet, I have read some of the comments and decided to put my 5 cents in. Personally I think Lilly has some childhood history with the vamp and he has real connection with her, even though she does not remember anything. He probably cares for her more than he actually shows it, otherwise he would have taken her virginity the first chance he had. I hope we'll get some glimpse into the past that will shine some lite on to their connection. To the author:" Thanks for your answers and explanations and I hope you let us enjoy your imagination for a long time . Please do not tire of this project for our sake. With most respect, Dmitry."

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Just

an after thought, what if a succubus would enter the story? Now our Lilly would have to do some real "courting". No, it would become a real circus. NEVER MIND.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
THE WOLVES

I DO NOT TRULY TRUST DAMIEN, HE SEEMS A LITTLE TO , WELL SMARMY, AND I THINK THAT THE ARRIVAL OF THE WOLVES IS THE HARBINGER OF HER FINDING OUT THAT SHE IS REALLY MORE THAN APPEARS( THE EYE CHANGING THING)

hiddenbeautyhiddenbeautyover 12 years ago
Amazing story

This is an amazing story. It has me hooked. I love the characters. I love the buildup of the story. I think your a great story teller.

Keep in mind though that the comments here might seem amazing, but if the suggestions are not exactly where YOU see the story going just ignore them. This is YOUR story. This is YOUR ride. Dont let the comments conduct where the story goes. There is no way you will be able to make every critic happy. Make the story to YOUR satisfaction. Screw what anyone else says.

amienicholeamienicholeover 12 years ago

Again a home run!! I can't wait for more.

lilqtlucylilqtlucyover 12 years ago

Love the twist!!! Who will win?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book worthy

I have read enough different vampire series, each with their own Vampire Lore that I totally got that you were creating your own lore. I believe you could probably turn this into a series of books.

This has to be the BEST story I have read on here in quite some time.

Keep up the awesome work, this is like a chess match or a poker game, waiting for the each player to make their moves, as they try to not telegraph their next moves. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ahhhh!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter I hate esmond so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love your stories but...

Your continued grammar and punctuation errors are becoming distracting. Please make use of a spell check before submitting your work. You have made the "your vs you're" error several times and not just in this chapter. Also, you have forgot the apostrophe when you typed "I'm" except that you type "Im". Please make sure you proofread your work. Thank you!

Jack2303Jack2303over 12 years ago
OMG!

I am so getting into this series. During the first couple of chapters I was happy even though they were quick, but now I'm just so excited to move forward, especially with competition in play. Lol. Keep up the good work :)

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Fun!

Anything I add here will be too wordy. So: fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes a fun story

and nice char dev. im reading so fast i dont notice any little spelling errors, tho an occas grammar i wasnt sure of the intent. more please!

celia82celia82over 12 years ago
A very good story!

You have made a very good story here, but I would absolutely recommend you to get help from a editor to wheed out gramatical errors aswell as past/present tense that makes some of the sentences hard to read; they loose a bit of flow due to this. Otherwise I think the story is very good; like the plot being a bit different from the other stories I have read. :)

I look forward to reading more from you!

MissdashiellaMissdashiellaabout 12 years ago
You have Talent !!!

That was some twist I was on the edge of my seat !! Love it , don't let anything stop you from writing it be a crime! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I LOVE this story!

Amazing characters! Great plot twists and turns! You are a wonderful writer!

tanilctanilcabout 12 years ago
more

i am greedy, and now i want stories about the were brotheres. more please.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Extremely amusing

I can't help laughing--in a good way!--at all the twists and turns this story is taking. Very much enjoying the plot. Your grammar, however, sucks. No offense, but it's true. Thankfully, grammatical skill is something that can be learned, unlike artistic vision. So pick up a copy of the Blue Book or Warriner's or something and you'll be fine. Also, spell-check doesn't always point you to the right word. ;)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
This

is so funny on all sides, I pray that she ets Damien to see his error and loss if he chooses one of the others. She too deserves happiness.

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Great twist

Love the new twist. Great original story line. Doing really well for a first story.

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
lol hehe well now...

I see competiton and its looking good for Lilly by a land slide! Whoop hotties all around! Either way she still gotta hottie! Lol nah im rooting for the vampire prince. Although I am typically more a fan of werewolves. And whats this about lions? I never heard of lions transforming into humans...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous