All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 10'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thankyou!

More please!:) keep on going!:) loveeet!!!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
OMG there's only one more!!!!!

Please I know I've written that Damien is an ass but everything put into light ....please after all Lilly has been through give her what she wants and needs.... Damien.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
annonymous

Daimen doesn't deserve her she should be with one of the werewolves. She should leave after the werewolves heal her .

sirraliasirraliaabout 12 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I know theres one more chapter but I dont feel like reading how Lilly ends up with Damiens weak ass. Lol. All in all loved your writing. Hope you keep writing.

warmicw30warmicw30about 12 years ago
short!!!!!!!!!!!!

too short!!!!!!!!!!!

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

I am so glad the Desmond got what was coming to her my only wish is that the chapter had been a bit longer and just a bit slower in pace all in all it was an exciting chapter cannot wait for the next one

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Great

This chapter hasnt even been posted in the nonhuman under New.. if it wasnt for the comments to the right of what stories are available i wouldnt have known lit had released it .. ok i guess i better read it .. back soon :)

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
hahaha fucking fantastic

hahaha i just added you to favs this is the best chapter yet! ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Vindication

I feel justified now in all my defenses and it is good to be right

One has to love it when the plans of others come crashing down all around them..It one of the things that just warms my black heart with joy.

StormHerald well gone once once more.

Respectfully,

~Hellkite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

Love the lions, love the plot twists, love the vamps(even the evil ones), so sad there is only one chapter left. Thank you for this fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to the anonymous person before me

how do u know there is only one chapter left?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the anon below

StormHerald has said in chapter nine comments that there were only 2 chapters left.. Only one now..so sad...want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done

You have created a likable female character and successfully salvaged an unlikable male character. I've really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet Taste of Justice

My heart pounded loudly in the serene stillness of the dark early hours of the new day! There is no sweeter taste- outside of uninhibited passion- than revenge served so perfectly to a manipulative, conniving & insipid whore!

Love your vivid imagination & descriptive writing! While I can barely wait for the last chapter, I am sad it will be the finale. Hopefully, after you have read all the positively glowing comments, you will be inspired to share with all of us another amazing tale!!!

K.Veracious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ughhh.....

Just when it was getting good you give us another cliffhanger!

Who gave her the silver powder?

Will Desmonds death end the courtship and begin a proper investigation into the murders years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pure shock & amazement

U have TALENT. In 1 shrt stry u have manipulated my emotions n sooo many directions. Damien went from a well hated liar 2 a total forgivable nd innocent character all n 1 revelation. U involved twist nd turns dat will send ur mind into overload. Da protaganist kept her ability 2 be a strong nd intelligent women who faltered very little throughout da stry. I have a feeling dis last chapter will continue on wit da duty of wrapping up da stry wit da same grace nd excitement as da rest.

PS. Plzz rite another stry u r an awsome writer nd ur skill shld b shared wit more than 1 stry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
important

dnt wanna dictate ur stry or nothing bt noooo dnt give lilly 2 damien. i dnt care if he was under da wrong influence, after what she's been through da lycan shld gt da gurl dey actually seem 2 care nd dnt give a fuck dat she's human. Bt i have a feeling were dis is goin 2 go. Ur stry is wonderful i bet dis last chapter will b great.

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXabout 12 years ago
Why!

Why are you torturing us!?!

Loving this story! Can't wait to see how this turns out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AAARRRRHhHHHhhhGgggGGGGGGGGGG

Why do u choose the cliff hangers? I'm about ready to eat my hand in anticipation! But I give u credit. U push out stories everyday thank God. Not 1 every 5 months.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Glad you explained Damien's behavior.

Now bring on tomorrow's chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
u have talent

i love ur story!!!! more pls!!! im addicted! ur my drug!!!!

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Damn, I love this!

What an awesome way to kill that bitch! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo addicted to this story! Your plot twists are amazing and damn is Lily a fighter! Damien could learn a thing or two :) Keep going, please!!! I cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One more please?

Are you really going to make us wait until tomorrow?! Your so cruel!!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
WOW

you continue to pack each chapter w/so much stuff. You explained Damien's behavior, while at the same time explaining Desmond's power. And that Lily was left near death and able to get to her silver was perfectly played. What happens next? There is still the problem of who killed Damien's patents? Was it Lily? I personally think not.

I'm eager for the next chapter!

rg27612rg27612about 12 years ago
Thank you

for letting the underdog heroin come out on top of this one! Can't wait for another installment...is it here yet???!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the sheer villainy!

so deliciously cruel of u to leave us hanging, can just imagine you gleefully grinning with the occasional evil cackle after this cliffhanger! To another swift (hopefully) instalment of your masterpiece

cariebearcariebearabout 12 years ago
damn

11 hours till I can read the next one oh my god this is killing me I know you said this story is done but I hope you have plans to write others your an amazing writer

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Yes, wow

That was amazing.

Although, her later behavior seems to make a lie of her earlier statements about humans not being able to ignore pain for pride. Some could, and she's able to do it for another emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, More, More!!!

Good that bitch deserved to die for screwing around with our Lilly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why...

...are the chapters so short?? Can we please have more than 1 or 2 pages in the next one? It's gone from being suspenseful to annoying!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
more more more

more more more

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
hmm

i still think you are setting us up for one hell of a twist, and i cannot wait until it happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how many tymes do i have to say STOPPPPPPPP WIT THESE SHORT AS

CHAPTERS THEY ANIN'T DOING NOTHING BUT PISSING ME OFF(LOL)

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieverabout 12 years ago
Amazing Story

Love this story, you've managed to put a unique spin on the vampire stories of which there are so many on this site!

You're producing the chapters so quickly that I don't think anyone can reasonably ask that they be longer- I love it just as they are!

Really look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love the story,more plzzzz..

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
This glorious WTF moment is brought to you by...

Silver. How to tell you to kiss my ass and shock the shit out of someone while doing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so exciting!

love the story and characters! nice storytelling ignoring the non editing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love it! I can't believe you are updating so quickly! I am truly addicted now. . .Checking back for more all the time! Love love love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

'Kiss of Death' has a whole new meaning for me now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just The Middle !

You were writing a very catching story but then when you reached the beginning of the middle you up and quit and move on , from the looks of it it seems you know how to start things can seem to understand there a process you must go through before you reach the ending. It still unclear if she killed his parents and why , the lycans, why everyone accepting her back, her mother, her brother, the fate of them. It was supoose to be 6 months but turned into more like a month and a half if that. You need to learn to follow through on your writing and I hope you take this advice into consideration and dont mess up the pride of a slave that also has a great beginning that just waiting for the middle to start!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Good

with the beginning of the story being mixed into the middle, now we need an awesome conclusion to seal it with!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
I'm confused ??

How come Damian was being restrained if he supported Desmonds action due to the bite and why did the council member suggest that the trial shouldn't gp ahead because the Prince wasn't there if he was ??? Maybe its me ....I'll reread lol

TeenagefujoshiTeenagefujoshiover 9 years ago
And they just watch?

Fuck vampires are sickos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous