Courting My Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister, virgins, discover that sex can be fun.
7.9k words
4.66
361.8k
239

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

The year was 1966. The sexual revolution had begun but was a long way from our little Midwestern town. There were good girls and loose girls but very little in between. Good girls normally lost their virginity on their wedding night as did many guys because opportunities for sex were limited.

I was the ultimate nerd when I went off to college having grown up in a sheltered family in a quiet little town in the mid-west. I was totally unprepared when opportunity knocked. Shirley from my English class got drunk at a dorm party and began flirting with me in the hallway. Before I knew it she had me against the wall with her tongue down my throat. I could feel her big tits pressing against my chest.

I couldn't keep up with her. Shirley reached between us and rubbed my cock with her hand. I was already hard and both helpless and delirious about what was happening to me. Suddenly my head was spinning. Seconds later spurts of cum spewed from my cock. I had creamed my pants. Shirley giggled and left me there feeling like an idiot.

After that night all I could think about was sex but it continued to elude me. I went home for Thanksgiving break feeling horny and desperate. My twin sister Jill greeted me with a big hug. We were the same age but she was a year behind me in school. She had been very sick when she was younger and missed much of the year so was held back.

Jill was always pretty with straight blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, big blue eyes, a nice smile and a youthful and innocent face. Her petite stature had always made her look much younger than her eighteen years of age, but I could see that her body had filled out nicely in the few months since I had been gone. Her breasts were more than small swells and the tight jeans she was wearing molded nicely to her shapely butt.

I shouldn't have been looking at my sister that way but I couldn't help myself. As I said, I had sex on the mind. Jill and I had always been close, but certainly not that close. Still, I couldn't help but get the feeling that she was going out of the way to make me notice that she had become more of a woman.

Jill had never been much into dating before I left so I assumed she was still quite innocent, but then so was I. I wondered if she thought about sex as much as I did but I wasn't about to ask her. As it turned out I didn't have to. One afternoon I was returning from the gym when I heard voices coming from Jill's room. She was in there with Rachel, her best friend. I decided to listen at the door. What I heard was unbelievable.

"I have a really big secret, Jill, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Ohmygod, Rachel. Did you and Danny..."

"No... well, not yet. This is about Amy Vander Hoff. And it's a really good one."

"Amy Vander Hoff? Miss Goodie Two Shoes? Miss Teacher's Pet? Wow. This has got to be good."

"It's good, believe me. I know this is true because Jenny's boyfriend Mark is best friends with Brad who is Mike's younger brother, and Brad heard Mike tell the story to Luke in the kitchen. Anyway, you know how Amy is so proud about being on the cheerleading squad, right? Well after the game on Saturday there was a frat party at the college and all the senior high school players and cheerleaders were invited. Mike is the quarterback of the college team so Amy was hanging with him trying to impress him with how grown up she is and all that. Anyway, Mike spiked her drinks with vodka until she was pretty drunk. Then he took her out on the back porch. They kissed and he told her all these mushy things. He said he really liked her and knew a place they could go to be alone. She followed him to the guest room over the garage. They sat on the couch and resumed kissing. When Mike began feeling her up Amy pushed him away and said she wasn't that kind of girl. So Mike says 'I thought you were more grown up than that. I thought I was with a real woman, not some little high school kid.' Well you know Amy. She didn't like being called not grown up. Besides, she was drunk. He kissed her again. This time she didn't stop him when put his hand under her top to feel her naked tits. Pretty soon, according to Brad, her top was pushed all the way up and he was sucking on her nipples."

"No way. Miss Prim and Proper was drunk and having her boobs squeezed and sucked? Now that is a good secret."

"Wait. It gets better. She's wearing a skirt because she wanted to look dressed up for the party so Mike slips his hand underneath and runs it up her thigh until he is touching her pussy through her panties. Amy mumbles something about 'What are you doing?' but Mike doesn't stop and keeps rubbing her there. Now listen to this. Amy begins to get it on. She slides down in the seat and spreads her legs. She is moaning and humping against his hand so Mike slides a finger under her panties and rubs her bare slit. Then he put his finger inside her. She's going crazy. Mike said that she was shaking and squealing so loud that he thought he was hurting her, but then he realized she was just having an orgasm."

"Ohmygod. Little Miss Perfect got finger-fucked and had an orgasm? That's incredible, Rachel. Who would have thought?"

"I'm not finished. This is the best part. While she is catching her breath he pulls out his thing... penis... and it is big and hard. She looks over and asks what he is doing and he tells her that it is the girl's responsibility to make the guy feel good after he's done her and that if she doesn't do it everyone will know. She asks what she is supposed to do so Mike shows her how to wrap her fingers around it and move her hand up and down. Mike said that she was staring at it as she jerked him off like it was the first one she had ever seen. That's when he told her it wasn't working and that she would have to use her mouth."

"No way, Rachel. You're not going to tell me she gave him a blowjob."

"Oh yes she did. Mike said she didn't even resist when he pushed on the back of her neck. She let his thing slide between her lips. She didn't know what to do but apparently figured it out somehow because he said she was using her lips and tongue on him until he was about to shoot. Now this is the best part. Rather than pull out he held her head down and shot all of his stuff into her mouth. When he finally let her go his stuff was drooling out and making a big mess. She finally stood and staggered into the bathroom. God, I would have given anything to see that. Anyway, little Miss Bitch isn't so perfect after all."

"Wow. I can't believe it. We'll have to find a way to use this to get back at her for that time at the mall."

"I don't know, Jill. I promised not to tell. Okay, now you have to tell me one just as juicy."

"Well, there is something but it's kind of personal and I really shouldn't tell it."

"Come on, Jill. I told you about Amy so you have to. Besides, that way we'll both have a reason not to tell."

"Okay, but it's a little embarrassing so you really can't tell anyone."

I knew who this Amy was, and she was hot. To imagine her lips wrapped around a cock had me ready to cream my pants. I couldn't imagine Jill's story being anywhere near that erotic, but I wasn't going to move. I was beginning to reassess my opinion of Jill being so innocent and sexually ignorant.

"Two days ago I was getting ready to take a shower. In fact I was already in the shower but I hadn't turned on the water when the bathroom door opened. I forgot to lock it. I was about to say something and peeked out from behind the curtain to see who it was. It was Jeff. I almost died but he didn't see me so I didn't say anything. He had a magazine in his hand that was folded open. I could see it had pictures of naked bodies."

I knew exactly where this story was headed and was in mild shock. Had Jill really been in the bathroom? Had she really watched me?

"Anyway, he put the magazine on the counter near the sink and then he pushed his shorts down to his knees. From where I was in the shower peeking out from behind the curtain I had a perfect view of everything. I mean everything, Rachel. I stared at his penis hanging between his legs. It was the first real penis I ever saw. What was even more amazing was to watch it grow. He wasn't even touching himself. He was just flipping through the pages. I couldn't believe how big it grew until it was poking straight out from between his legs. Then he wrapped his hand around it and began stroking himself. It was incredible. I couldn't take my eyes away."

"Oh my god Jill. You watched your brother jerking-off? Isn't that a little weird?"

"Yeah, I know I should have been ashamed but I was feeling things unlike anything I had ever felt. I was getting excited. What I did next... well I should be ashamed but I couldn't help myself."

"You didn't, Jill. You rubbed your pussy? Watching Jeff?"

"I did. I put my finger on the spot you showed me and moved it in circles. The pressure in my tummy was building, and I knew if it released while he was still there he would hear me. Well it became hopeless when I watched what happened next. Jeff turned toward the wall which was a good two feet away. His face scrunched up and he grunted. This white creamy stuff exploded out from his tip like a rope and splashed against the wall. More came shooting out. He continued to pump spraying white gunk everywhere until he was bent over and the last few drops fell onto the floor."

"Did he see you?"

"No. When the first eruption sprayed out I gushed all over my fingers. I bit my lip to hold back a gasp. My body shook until it passed. When I looked up he was just finishing so he never even noticed. He took out a wash cloth and wiped up the mess and left. I was still shaking. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever had. I felt something running down my thigh and realized it was juice from my pussy. Anyway, ever since then I see that scene over and over again when I masturbate in bed at night. I even imagine myself stroking him with my hand with my face right next to his hardness, and when he explodes I watch him shoot across the room and then I have a tremendous orgasm of my own."

"Wow. But would you really do it, Jill... jerk him off? Your own brother?"

"I've thought about that, Rachel... a lot. I don't know but I, um... I think I would. I mean I think about it all the time. I know it's not right but I can't help myself."

My balls were throbbing. For a second I thought about appearing in the doorway and saying I was ready for my hand job, but somehow I didn't think that would work. On the other hand I really needed to get off and knowing she was willing to do it was not something I was going to let pass, even if she was my twin sister. I waited a few seconds and knocked on the door. Both of them turned beet red.

"Hey. I just got home and thought I heard voices. Were you guys talking about me? It sure sounded like it."

The two of them glanced at each other. Jill looked terrified but Rachel was smiling. Then she turned her head towards me.

"I don't know. Maybe. Were we talking about him, Jill? What exactly do you think you heard?"

Jill gave Rachel one of these 'I am going to kill you' stares. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. You girls behave yourselves... and don't talk about me behind my back."

I stripped naked and wrapped a towel around my waist. My cock was still excited and made a visible lump in the front. I hid the shampoo from the shower and then went back to Jill's room and pushed open the door. I had never been so bold, but I was on a roll. Both of them fixed their eyes on my bulge before turning away embarrassed.

"I can't find the shampoo. It's not in the shower."

"It's probably under the sink," Jill responded. "Did you look there?"

"Yeah, but I didn't see it. Jill, could you help me find it. Please."

"Go ahead, Jill," Rachel urged, "I've got to get home anyway. Call me later."

She followed me into the bathroom. Jill squatted down in front of the sink counter to look through the items piled up there. I stood directly behind her and adjusted the towel until my cock was peeking out of the opening in front. She finally found the shampoo where I had hidden it in the back. When she spun around to show me her face was only inches from my naked and semi-erect cock.

Her eyes got big as she stared at it. I could feel it growing. Jill was frozen in place for a few moments. The next move was critical. She was either going to stand up and run out of the bathroom or I was going to get a hand job. I loosened the towel from my waist and let it fall to the floor.

"I heard what you told Rachel. Did you mean it?"

Jill continued to stare at the protrusion between my legs. She finally turned her eyes up and met mine. I had my hands on my hips waiting for an answer. I thought I detected a slight nod of her head. That and the fact that she was still there gave me confidence. I decided to take the next step.

"Go ahead and put your hand on it if you want. I don't mind"

Jill slowly reached up and brushed my warm flesh with her fingertips. She traced along the ridges and veins studying the contours and shape of my hard meat as it continued to grow. When it was fully erect she wrapped her fingers around my swollen shaft and gently stroked it. Other than an occasional glance upward to see my reaction she kept her eyes glued to my cock.

"You need to do it faster and squeeze a little harder... Yeah, just like that."

With all that cum churning in my balls I wasn't going to last very long. Added to that was the excitement I was feeling from looking at the beautiful and innocent face of Jill. I could see the lust in her eyes and knew her tight pussy must be dripping into her panties. I could also see two hard nipples poking through her top.

I bent my knees and thrust my cock up into her hand. She kept pumping faster and faster. I felt it swell. My stomach tightened. I clenched my ass cheeks and let out a loud grunt. A powerful and steady stream of hot white cream sprayed from the tip of my cock and shot across the bathroom right in front of her face. She continued pumping until my spurts finally ceased. The last drops of cum slowly oozed down across her fingers.

Jill kept her hand wrapped around me even after I was spent. I could see desperation in her eyes. Her breathing was heavy and unsteady. She slid a hand under her skirt and pressed it between her legs. Jill fell to her knees gasping for air. Her body tensed and shook in a series of spasms. She still had her other hand wrapped around my hard cock. Her face was only inches from my knob. She was staring at it intently.

"Do you want to put it in your mouth" I asked believing that she was thinking the same thing.

Jill looked up at me with her innocent eyes and nodded her head. I pushed forward until the swollen knob of my cock brushed against her lips. Jill slowly opened her mouth. I continued to push and felt my shaft slide through her lips. Her tongue moved against me sending shivers through my body. I pushed deeper into her mouth.

This was new territory for both of us. No one had ever sucked my cock and this had to be her first blowjob. Jill still had a hand wrapped around my shaft. Her lips moved back and forth on my cock and her tongue teased my sensitive knob. I could feel cum churning in my balls and knew I was not going to last much longer despite having just shot my load.

Jill became more aggressive. She used her lips and tongue and mouth to stimulate every nerve ending in my cock. Her hand pumped up and down my shaft. Her head bobbed in synch with her strokes. I was afraid she would get upset if I shot cum in her mouth, which I was on the verge of doing, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her up from the floor.

Jill looked at me with dazed eyes. I stared at her lips which had just been wrapped around my shaft and could see a trickle of saliva running down her chin. Without asking, I slipped my hand under her skirt and pressed my fingers against her panties right where her pussy puffed out. They were damp with her secretions. She put her hand over mine and moved my finger to a specific spot.

"Right there," she whispered. "Rub me right there."

The spot was near the top of her slit. I could feel a small hard protrusion moving underneath my fingertip and realized it must be her clit. I rubbed it faster and harder. Jill's breathing increased until she was moaning and her thighs were shaking. She put a hand on my shoulder for support. She practically sat on my finger and thrust her pussy hard against it. Her fingers dug into my skin.

"Oh... oh... oh... uuuuuuuhhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhh..."

Her knees buckled. Jill grabbed my arm for support. Her body jerked and thrashed uncontrollably. Pussy juice gushed into her panties. The wet spot grew to the size of a golf ball. My finger continued to rub her clit. She squeezed her legs together and pulled my hand away. She was out of breath and looking at me with wild eyes.

"I... I... oh god. It's never happened like that before."

My cock was throbbing. I needed to get off in the worst way. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer. She was still shaking. Slowly she moved her hands up my chest and around my shoulders hugging me tightly. I felt her body shudder again. I bent my knees and slid my cock between her thighs. It moved along her slit through her damp panties.

Jill looked at me with eyes full of lust and passion. She moved her pussy back and forth along the length of my cock pressing my knob against her clit each time it slid past. Our lips met in a gentle kiss that gradually became more aggressive. Her mouth opened to receive my probing tongue. She squeezed her thighs tighter against my cock. Her copious secretions acted as lubrication as we stood there kissing and all but fucking.

My hands slid down her back and grabbed her ass cheeks through her panties. I thrust my cock faster and faster between her thighs and along her gash. We were both moaning and kissing recklessly as our passions flared. I bent my knees further and pushed my cock up against her pussy. I could feel the thin material of her panties pressing into her opening. Jill rotated her cunt against my knob. The crotch of her panties was soaked.

I was so close. My cock was throbbing and my balls were full of cum. I pushed my hands down into her panties and squeezed the naked flesh of her ass cheeks. Jill continued to grind her pussy against my cock. I could feel it pushing further into her opening through the soaked crotch. I felt her body stiffen and jerk in a series of spasms. Jill screamed and clawed at my chest as an orgasm exploded through her pussy.

Suddenly my knob slipped through the elastic of her panties. Because of the angle it slid past her clit and over her pubic hair rather than into her pussy. I continued to fuck my cock up inside her panties going faster and faster across her clit and through her curly pubes. I threw my head back and let out a primeval roar. Hot cum pumped from my cock and filled her panties with spurt after spurt of creamy goo.

When I finally pulled away Jill slumped against the sink. Cum was oozing down her thighs. She shoved a hand into the sticky mess in her panties. I could see her fingers working furiously on her pussy and clit. I watched her face contort in agony. Her body jerked. She gasped and squealed as another orgasm exploded from her pussy. After catching her breath Jill quickly left and went to her bedroom without saying a word.

That night we both acted as though nothing had happened. I figured that Jill just wanted to forget it. We barely said a word to each other the next day. That night I was going up to my room when I saw Jill heading to the bathroom wearing a robe. She stopped and looked at me before entering. It felt like an invitation. I listened at the door and heard the water to the bath running. I tried the door handle. It was open. I took a deep breath and entered.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers