Courting My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

This time I did all the moving. I slid the length of my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Jill reached under her body and rubbed her clit. I could feel her fingers brush against me as my cock slid in and out of her juicy hole. I went faster and faster. Jill's breathing became desperate. She was shaking. She buried her face in the sleeping bag trying to muffle her squeals. I backed off before she alerted my parents.

"Oh god... oh Jeff... nothing has ever felt like that. Fuck me some more. I want you to shoot your cum inside me."

We readjusted our positions until I was on top and she was facing me. We kissed and fucked. I drove my cock straight down into her pussy rubbing it hard along her clit. Jill's fingers dug into my skin. I put a hand over her mouth to stifle her scream. We kept fucking until I could feel cum in my balls demanding to be released. I moved my cock in and out of her faster and with more power.

"Oh god, Jill... I'm going to cum... oh god..."

"Yes... yes... fill me with cum... oh god... ooooohhhh..."

Several thrusts later I felt my cock swell. I slammed all the way up inside her and stifled a loud grunt. Hot cream exploded deep into her cunt in a long and steady stream. I slammed into her again and again pouring more and more cum into her hot pussy. Jill ground her clit against my pelvic bone. He fingers dug into my flesh. She bucked and thrashed beneath me. A shriek escaped from her throat.

"Is everything okay back there? Jill, are you alright?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom. Jill was having a nightmare, but she looks sound asleep."

"Okay. You get some sleep too, Jeff. We have a long day tomorrow."

Jill quickly scrambled back to her sleeping bag. The next thing I remember was dad pulling into Aunt Claire's.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers