Courtview Refinement College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zack2981
Zack2981
65 Followers

"Did you hear me, sir? Just let me know when you have any students in mind for your service girls. I'll need to know by the end of the school day so I can get their schedules changed. I can send some suggestions to your office throughout the day as well. Just let me know when you need to be milked."

Herman tore his thoughts away from Cordelias lips. "Um, yes, uh... I believe Ginger Willis would be fine and her friend Holly Wilson, the blonde."

Cordelia smiled. "Ahh, excellent choices, Dean Pelt. I hear Holly set an oral exam record for quickest release last semester."

Herman blinked as he finished buckling his belt. "There are records like that for exams?"

"Oh sure," Cordelia replied, putting on her own clothes. "Gives the women something to work for."

Interesting, Herman thought. He'd like to get a look at those records. "And also I'd be interested in interviewing Crystal Atley. She appears to have very enjoyable lips. I'd like to try them out."

"Very well, sir. She's a gorgeous girl and a very promising student."

"And if you would, send a black-haired student to my office during lunch. I haven't anyone in mind for that one yet."

Cordelia zipped her skirt up. "I have a student in mind, Dean Pelt. I think you'll be happy."

As Herman shut the door behind the luscious Cordelia Evans, he had no doubt that he would be. He went to his desk and happily started on some paperwork.

Zack2981
Zack2981
65 Followers
12