Jessie's Laundry Day

Story Info
He finds his wife’s best friend stuck in the dryer.
2.1k words
4.42
22.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers

A large, round female ass was sticking out of our washing machine in the basement.

"Sally?" said a voice in a metallic echo from inside the machine. "Is that you?"

Those full bare ass cheeks flexed and long, sexy legs in knee high purple socks kicked feebly. Oh fuck, I knew those legs!

"Jessie?"

The legs squished together, trying to hide a deliciously smooth pussy.

"Max! Don't look!" The ass wiggled frantically and a loud thump echoed from the washer.

"Ooohhh!"

"Are you okay?" I came closer. Her clothes were stacked and folded neatly on the top of the washer. Those short frill skirts, snug yoga pants, her crop tops and panties. God, for such a voluptuous young woman she wore such tiny clothes. It was brutal having her live with me and my wife Sally.

Sally and Jessie were best friends. My wife was like her favourite aunt. I, as a guy in my late forties, kept my distance. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her if I tried to be chummy. She was a sex bomb I was pretty sure I couldn't handle exploding in my marriage.

"I hit my head," Jesse said in a faint voice. "Please get Sally."

"She's at that seminar all day," I said, not able to keep from looking down at her perfect ass. "With her phone off." With effort, I pulled my eyes away. "I'll call the fire department, I guess."

"Noooo!" wailed Jessie. "I'd die! Those dudes will laugh at me!"

I grinned, looking again at her ridiculously sexy rump. "What the fuck happened?"

"My panties - my favorite panties got stuck, right at the back."

"Oh shit! Your pink ones with the white hearts?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Jessie's butt cheeks tensed and she went very, very still.

"I- I- I didn't mean peek up your skirts, but they are so short! And that tiny nightie you insist on wearing on movie nights--" I clamped my hand over my mouth. Why didn't I just say I'd seen them in the laundry basket?

Her left foot kicked out pettishly.

"You're calling me slutty? You walk around flaunting that 10 inch boner!"

"W-what?"

"I have to listen to Sally moaning about how you fuck her constantly and stretch her pussy... AND you constantly spray your jizz all over her!"

It was my turn to be silent for a moment. My heart raced. "She told you, huh?" My face was red hot.

"The worst thing is I listen to you guys go at it every night and then you go in the bathroom! I hear you stroking yourself for like another hour afterwards!" Jessie was panting. She banged the inside of the washer. "Open my bag!"

"What?" I was taken off guard by the switch in topics. That and my shorts had formed an achingly tight tent over my boner. I was in just a light t-shirt and shorts from my daily workout session at the gym.

"Do what I say," she snapped. "My bag's on the counter, open it."

Her leather handbag was on the big wooden counter-top. I opened it and looked down at a large black dildo.

"Wow, that's a big--"

"Not that dummy, there are two bottles. One is KY. It's the other one I need."

I took out the dildo and put it down with a thud on the counter, then took out the bottles. One was the lube. I brought the other over to Jessie's fulsome rump.

I looked down. Jessie was hourglass shaped. Her ass stuck out, her narrow waist was bare but above that was the hem of a flimsy white t-shirt - the nearly transparent one she wore for laundry days. Above that, I knew were her amazing, big titties. I gulped looking over at the four bras on the counter. I bet she wasn't wearing a bra, as usual. Fuck.

"Stop perving on me, and oil me up!"

I snapped out of it, laughing nervously, and clicked open the oil bottle, upending it in a viscus trail around her lower back.

"Oh shit," she gasped. "Cold! Rub it in!"

I knelt and slowly worked it in. Around those hips and over her big round haunches.

"Not there, dummie! Higher!"

"Oh! Sorry!" I squirted yet more, maybe too much, into the divitt of her spine and worked it up, soaking it into her t-shirt. Now it clung to her skin, really see-thru.

"Yeah," she grunted. "More round my tummy, then maybe I can squirm out."

I did as I was told, though I had to press up against her as I worked and rubbed. My hands brushed against her pussy mound in my akwardness. She gave a little gasp under her breath, but said nothing - slowly wiggling herself up and down against the edges of the washer's opening. Also bouncing against my now very swollen crotch!

I leaned back, groaning & panting. Jessie's ass gleamed now, totally oiled up, wiggling for all it's worth. I looked down at myself and cursed.

"What?" she asked.

"I got my shorts all oily."

She laughed. "Cause you've been grinding on my ass! You're such a dirty old man."

I blushed, then shrugged and stood up.

"You're not leaving me?" There was panic in her voice.

"No," I said. I stripped off my tight t-shirt and then unbuttoned my shorts and shoved them down over my thick, muscular legs, sighing as my erection sprang free. I knelt back down behind her ass and drizzled the oil all over her jiggling ass.

"MAX!" Jessie's ass flexed as I took her by the hips. "What are you doing?"

I slipped my dong between those plump cheeks and slowly began to slowly slide. I had been a good hubbie up until today. Sure I looked at my wife's hot young friend, but even though she flaunted herself continually I had never done anything untoward.

Until now.

I slipped my hand down along her front and began to slowly tease her pussy.

She gasped and moaned. "Oh Max..."

"You need to relax," I said. My finger found the ruffled edges of her cunt and slipped up and down them, making her gasp. "I know what makes you all smiling and loose. I listen to you gasping and fingering yourself in your room -- using that bad boy I guess." I glanced at the gleaming black dildo - it was almost as long and thick as me.

"You come out after with a big goofy grin." I licked my lips.

"Oooh Max!" Her hips thrust up as I slowly grinded myself against her. I slapped her ass, making her squeak. "You're taking advantage of me!"

My fingers slipped into her, finding her wetness, making her sigh and groan. Her ass cheeks worked my aching prick.

"You know why I'm always fingering myself? Why I dress in those tiny skirts and yoga pants?" She sighed, flexing and rubbing herself against my now very well oiled cock. "I can't get enough of seeing you with that giant bulge in your pants."

She let out a long sigh, amplified in the echoing chamber of the washer. "Then that lucky bitch Sally gets pounded and made to suck you off for all my hard work!"

"Now you work," I growled. I gripped her slippery hips and pulled her up and rubbed the head of my cock against her now wet and sloppy cunt lips. "You're trapped now. You can't get away. Your pussy is mine!"

"BAD MAN!" she gasped as I pushed in. So pleasingly wet and tight. BOING. She slapped the inside of the washer. "Fuck me! Make me your secret whore!"

I plunged into her and she wailed - must have half deafened herself in that tight little washer. I gasped and sighed, working my way deep into her. One hand gripped her hip, the other slipped around and began to tease and flick and wiggle on her clit.

"Oh gawd!!" she wailed. "Too much! Too much!"

I didn't know if it was my cock or my abuse of her clit. I didn't care. She was just this sexy, chubby, oiled-up ass and a hole.

Ahhh! Two holes!

I tilted my head and spread her cheeks, then spat into her asshole.

"Nooo!!!" she squealed, thrusting and clenching with her pussy around my cock. "Not- not!"

But of course, I didn't stop. I pulled out, shifted, and then drove myself in - this time right into her tight little rose bud!

"AAAAAAHHHWWWGGG!!" she cried out and the inside of the washer gonged and her lithe legs failed in their knee high socks. But fuck, that little asshole spasmed and rippled around my dick, so fierce and beautiful!

"OH GOD!" BONG! "OH NO!" BONG! "OH YES, YES, YES!!!" BONG! BONG! BONG!

I blush to think of it now, me a middle aged dude, just fucking the shit out of the ass of this lithesome, busty, big assed twenty-something girl. I don't know what came over me. I turned into a lust monster, my mouth in a rictus grin as I fucked the shit out of her. Each thrust ramming her head against the back wall of the washer, making it go BONG! BONG! BONG! At the same time I worked her clitty and pussy rough and relentless, ensuring her complete surrender and subjugation.

"AHHHHH MY GAWWWWWWWD!!!" She wailed and her little asshole spasmed around my throbbing dick and her legs kicked wildly. "AAAAAAHHHGHHHH!!!" Her pussy spurted around my fingers, soaking them and her thighs.

She went completely and utterly limp in my hands and bonelessly slithered out of the washer. Something fabric ripped. She ended up in a heap on the floor. I stood over her with my cock still raging at full attention, the swollen drum tight head only slightly dripping with cum.

I rolled her over, from beneath her long, sweat drenched silky black hair, she grinned up at me with a goofy, wide smile across her moon round face.

"Me hero," she said groggily, maybe brain-damaged from the BONGING in the washer.

I snorted, easily picking her up and placing her spread legged on the counter. She was 5-4 and slight, despite her large ass and breasts. So tiny against my muscled 6-2 bulk. I pulled her oil soaked tee over her head, making her raise her hands up and show off her breasts pleasingly. Large, round, surprisingly perky, with stiff nipples.

"What you--"

She gasped as I drizzled oil all over her chest and began to slowly knead her soft boobs with my large hands.

"M-Max!" She moaned as I tilted her back, exposing her wet drooling pussy at just the right height for me to shove my engorged dick deep into her.

"Oh MAX! Oooooh MAAAAAX!" she cried out.

My hands gripped her and my hips thrust over and over again as I slowly pumped myself faster and faster into her. She whimpered and cried out, looking up at me with those big brown eyes as I fucked her faster and faster. Her oiled boobs gleaming and bouncing with each thrust. Nipples getting longer and stiffer, her breath getting heavier, her cries becoming more and more urgent.

Her high pitched mewls joined my guttural roar, and she slapped my flexing ass and arched her back as I exploded inside her hungry little grasping pussy.

Panting I slid her onto the floor and shoved my cock in her mouth, making her gag as I spurted the last of my load down her throat, then onto her breasts and face.

I staggered back, breathing hard and drenched with sweat. I had hit the weights hard today at the gym, but that was nothing to fucking this little hottie. There she was, my sweet little border, my wife's young friend, oiled and cum filled and cum covered, wiping the jizz from her knockers and then slowly licking her fingers.

"G-Golly..." She got wobblily to her feet, clad only in those cute sexy knee high socks. Then she noticed something on the floor, bent over and picked it up, giving me another show of that maddenly sexy round ass.

"Go have a shower," I said, giving her a spank. "Sally will be home in an hour. Don't want her smelling my cum whore.."

She broke into that dazzling naughty grin and held up the tiny white and pink piece of fabric. "My panties are ruined."

That was what had ripped when she slipped loose. But had she really been stuck?

I pulled her close and kissed her hard - her oiled body hot and fleshy against mine. Who cared!

"No more panties for you."

She sucked in her pouty lower lip. "Even my yoga pants? They're so-"

"Only naked pussy, my little whore."

She sighed and gave a little stretch, showing off those big tits. "Yes, Uncle Max."

She stopped at the doorway. "You coming? You got whore juice all over you, Unkie."

I grinned. Of course I was coming. I suspected I was going to be doing a hell of a lot more cumming in the days to follow.

FIN

tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers