Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori went over and removed the belts and dildos from both of the women. Then both men went over to Kim, one on either side of her. They each removed one of the nipple clamps bringing new pain and a cry from the helpless girl. Immediately each bent and took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck and nibble. Lori knelt between Kim's legs and started to lick her slit, going from the bottom up to her clit, which she sucked and teased with her tongue. Kim struggled and twisted in her bonds and finally came again with a long, loud cry. The three then moved over to Sue and repeated the action with the same result.

The two men carried the picnic table over to the center of the room and placed a blanket on it. Kim was released from the spreader bar and her lands were let down from the ceiling. One of the men led her, still blindfolded, over to the end of the table. Her ankles were spread and fastened to the table legs and then she was bent forward onto it. The height of the table placed her ass a little higher than the rest of her and the two men pulled her hands forwards and tied her taut. Lori now came over holding a jar of Vaseline. She dipped her finger into it and then touched it to Kim's open anus. Lisa could see Kim try to clamp out the intruder, but Lori continued to push until her finger was deeply inside. She applied more lube, moving her finger in and out while twisting it round and round. A second finger was added to the first. At first this appeared to be painful to Kim, but soon she began to breathe faster and started pushing her hips back as best she could against Lori's finger. Finally Lori withdrew her hand and one of the men, now without his cutoffs and sporting a hard erection, moved behind the bound girl. He added some lube to his cock and began to press it against the small opening. As the head finally popped inside, Kim screamed, but the man continued to push deeper until he was in to the hilt. Kim had begun to relax a little and when the man began to move in and out she pushed to meet him. Lori moved under the end of the table and used her hand to play with Kim's pussy and clit. After a couple of minutes of this stimulation, first Kim, and a few seconds later the man, came with hard climaxes.

The camera must have been shut off for a little while because the scene jumped. Now Sue was where Kim had been and the anal rape was repeated. Lisa could see Kim, with her blindfold finally removed and her hands bound behind her, watching intently from the sidelines. After Sue came she was released, her blindfold removed and her hands bound behind her. Both she and Kim were given drinks of water and allowed to rest a few seconds while the other three could be heard whispering behind the camera.

The two men came back and moved Kim over to the table end, facing away. Once more her legs were spread and bound to the legs and she was made to lie on her back and bound hands. A small pillow was placed beneath her hips, forcing her pussy up and out. One of the men then brought Sue over between her legs, facing her. Lori, now without her shorts, climbed onto the table and straddled Kim's head. One of the men said, "All right. Now eat her and make her come. She's going to be busy eating Lori and there better be two orgasms soon, or a couple of girls will regret it."

The other man gave a small push between Sue's shoulders and started her face down. Lori lowered herself until her shaved pussy was right at Kim's mouth. A couple of slaps with riding crops started the two women doing as they were told. One of the men moved behind Sue. Everyone was naked now and Lisa wasn't surprised to see the man move his hard cock and enter Sue's pussy from behind. Soon all of the participating four were coming. Once again the scene was repeated with Sue bound to the table eating Lori while Kim ate her and the second man fucked Kim from the rear.

The scene jumped again. It may have been hours later or only a short time, but this time both Sue and Kim were stretched to the ceiling again, their wrists tied to a beam. but this time they were tied face to face together, their breasts pressing against each other and a wide strap around their chests holding them tight. Their legs were spread about a foot and a half apart with Kim's right ankle tied to Sue's left and vice versa. Lisa could see what she guessed to be a double dildo apparently sticking into both of their vaginas. The two men each had a cat with thirty inch tails and they began using these to whip the two helpless women. Again red lines appeared immediately, implying their cries and screams were real. For several minutes they beat the two women. Then each came up behind one of the victims. At first Lisa couldn't tell what they were doing, but she decided they were applying lube to the girls' rectums and their own cocks. They pushed against the two bottoms and their cocks began to disappear while Sue and Kim gasped and twisted in their bonds. The two men soon set up a rhythm and Lori added to the scene with occasional lashes of one of the cats, usually striking the women, but sometimes wrapping the tails around the men as well. Before too long all four were again coming in noisy climaxes.

By the time the tape ended, Lisa and Dan were hot and hard at it again. She had been stroking his cock while he fingered her pussy and as soon as the tape finished, Lisa rolled Dan onto his back and mounted him. Neither lasted very long and they soon expended themselves. As they rolled apart, Dan groaned. "I'm sorry," Lisa said. "I kind of forgot about your poor sore ass."

Dan laughed. "Well, to tell the truth, I forgot about it too until it was all over. Then I noticed it again." Dan went on. "You seem to really like these. I think the idea of two women is turning you on. Or is it two men having you at the same time?"

Lisa actually blushed a little. Dan was surprised that after the last week anything should embarrass her, but it seemed to a little. She said, "I'll admit something is turning me on. I told you I'd never thought about making it with another woman. I'm still not at all interested in the idea of just another woman and me. But I do keep thinking about it as part of a threesome or even a foursome. I actually think I might like it if you were there to fuck both of us too. As for two men... Well, that idea does seem hot, but I can't think of anyone else besides you I'd even consider playing these games with."

"Sounds like maybe you should bring this Diana back with you next week."

Lisa immediately started back peddling. "Look, I couldn't ask her about that. I mean we were roommates, true, but I don't know what she'd think about sex with me, or for that matter, with you. And I sure don't know what she'd do if I told her I wanted her to come back here and get whipped as well as fucked. Probably try to have me locked up."

"OK. OK. You said she was your roommate. Tell me something about her anyway."

"Well, she's from California and we were roommates last year. This year she's going back out to the West coast to go to school, so we decided to get together one more time before she leaves. I probably won't see her again for quite awhile if at all after she goes back. Let's see. She's about five seven, dark brown hair, brown eyes. And I'm sure you're interested in knowing that she's about a thirty eight with a real tight ass. In fact I'd bet you wouldn't mind at all if I did bring her back. But don't hold your breath."

Dan laughed. "Well, yeah. But if you do happen to discover that she hot and kinky, feel free to bring her along. And don't worry, I'm sure she can't begin to compete with you. But for right now, I believe you said something about wanting a little more discipline before you go. Do you really still want that?"

"Very definitely, yes. And after watching that tape, more than ever. I'm sure I'll need something to keep me in line for the next week, captain."

"OK, then. Let's take a trip to the bathroom first and I'll meet you back here in a couple of minutes."

They went down the hall to the bath. Dan went in first and then disappeared while Lisa was busy inside. She came back out and returned to the TV room, happy to get back into the warmth of the fireplace instead of the chill in the rest of the house. Dan wasn't back yet, but returned in a couple of minutes with a small bag. "Very well, my captive, give me your hands." Lisa held out her hands and Dan put the leather cuffs around her wrists. These were followed by ankle cuffs. Both of the two still had the butt plugs embedded in their bottoms and now, as they had begun to move around, had become aware of them again. Dan tapped a couple of times against Lisa's, stimulating the girl even more.

Since discovering their aunt and uncle's secret dungeon, Dan had begun to look at everything around the place in a new light. While they were eating supper he had noticed the two hanging plants at one side of the room. There was nothing unusual about them until Dan looked at the hooks from which they were suspended. These weren't any light weight hooks for holding up a small spider plant. In fact, they looked like you might be able to hang a redwood from them. Dan guessed that plants weren't the only thing these were designed to support. Now he climbed on a chair and removed the plants, replacing them with two lengths of chain. He then led Lisa over between them and fastened her wrist cuffs high up on the chains, stretching her taut. He took out a spreader bar and fastened her ankles a good three and a half feet apart, raising her up onto her toes.

Dan came around in front of her. He kissed her, pulling her hard against him. He pulled back slightly and, looking into her eyes, asked, "You really want a good dose of this again?"

Lisa nodded. "Yes. Make me really feel it, just don't leave anything that'll show. But make it hard."

Her breathing had already become rapid and Dan could see moisture trickling from between her legs. He moved his arms down around her ass and pushed hard against the butt plug, pushing her pussy against his hardening cock. "All right, if that's what you really want. I'll see that you remember tonight."

He stepped back and began to squeeze and pull at her nipples, hardening and tormenting them. He picked up the small cat and began to whip her tits. As his blows got harder and harder Lisa began to first suck in her breath and then to cry out with each blow. He delivered several particularly vicious strokes, evoking a scream. He then took two nipple clamps, connected by a short chain, and snapped them onto her hard nubs. These had fairly strong springs and Lisa gasped as the clamps closed on her tits. Dan tugged several times on the connecting chain, eliciting more sounds. Then he began to finger her pussy. He rubbed and finally penetrated with first one and then two fingers, bringing Lisa higher and higher. He once more took up the small cat and proceeded to whip her tender pussy lips. Her clit was now showing and he landed several strokes so the tails snapped against this sensitive organ. Finally he put down the whip and held up another small clamp attached to a short chain. Lisa was confused as to what he intended with this until he began to pull her lips open and play with her clit. She stared wide eyed as he brought the clamp down to her clit and finally applied it to the hard shaft. The pain was even more than she expected at first, but soon her scream and cries diminished and the pain subsided somewhat. Well, some pain was what she wanted, wasn't it. Dan took the end of the chain and raised it up to the chain connecting her two nipple clamps. He fastened it to the center of this chain just tight enough so that it wasn't pulling, but any movement would put tension on the chains and thus pull the three clamps.

"Very well, Wench. Now we can begin your real punishment."

Dan picked up the cat with the heavy, thirty inch tails and began to apply it to her ass. Gently at first, but getting ever harder and more painful. Soon each lash was bringing a gasp. And a sudden jerk which caused the chains to tighten, which caused new pains in her nipples and clit. Each lash resulted in a whole series of individual pains. Dan made the lashes harder again. Now Lisa was crying out with each lash and tears were running down her face. Dan continued to make the blows more severe, soon bringing screams and multiple cries because of the clamps.

Lisa was really hurting from the treatment, but she was also getting more and more turned on. Each time the lash left its burning trails across her flesh, her pussy responded with another spasm of arousal. And each sharp pain from the clamps turned to an increase in sexual excitement.

Dan concentrated on her ass so any welts wouldn't show. Likewise the red lines the small whip had left on her breasts would also be covered. Finally his blows began to bring screams and soon Dan could see that Lisa was nearing her limit. He gave her a couple up between her legs and finally one really hard lash across her ass. But even as he stopped, Lisa started convulsing in her own climax. Each twitch tightened the chains causing additional pain which caused more twitching. For almost a minute Dan watched as Lisa twisted and jerked in the throws of orgasm and listened as she noisily demonstrated her pleasure.

When she finally calmed down, Dan removed the clamps, each time bringing a wince from the girl. He released her legs and finally her wrists and lowered her to the floor. But she didn't just collapse there as he expected. She twisted around and clamped her arms around his neck, pulling him down on top of her. Hungrily she reached for his cock, already rigid from his own excitement, and locked her mouth against his. She pulled him again her tortured breasts, reveling in the pain of her nipples against his chest. Dan responded and soon she managed to get his hard member into her own soaked pussy. The two fucked with a burning passion as though this were the last chance they would ever have. And when finally, amid their loud cries, they both climaxed in a shuttering explosion, they pulled even more tightly against each other.

Still gasping for breath, Dan said, "Wow. I didn't expect that."

Lisa laughed between her own gasps. "Neither did I. I just couldn't help it. Are you complaining?"

"Never. I've never come like that in my life. You are incredible!"

"Then that makes two of us. Dan. Let's sleep down here tonight, OK? Tie my hands and we can sleep right here on the floor. And you can take me again in the morning."

"It's all right with me. The fire will keep it warm here. I'll run grab another blanket. Are you sure you want your hands tied?"

"Yes. I like being helpless with you. You can just clip my cuffs together. Maybe my ankles, too."

Dan quickly returned with the second blanket. He added wood to the fire and bound Lisa's wrist and ankles as requested. "Should we leave the plugs in too?" he asked.

"Yes. If it get's uncomfortable I'll wake you up and you can take it out. But let's give it a try. I like the feeling, don't you?"

"It does feel pretty sexy. We'll see if we can last til morning." He then kissed her deeply and the two of them snuggled together. The firelight made flickering shadows on the ceiling and threw shadows of the two still-hanging chains against the wall. The images caused Lisa to shiver delightedly as she drifted into a sexy dream of dungeons and helpless maidens.

Cousin - CH. 10

Once during the middle of the night Dan awakened to hear Lisa moaning softly in her sleep. At first he was afraid she was hurting from the beating, but as he watched he saw her hips and breasts move involuntarily as if she were having sex. She writhed for several minutes and then settled a little. Dan wasn't sure, but he thought she might have come in her sleep.

He reached out and stroked her thigh. A smile came to her face and Lisa's eyes blinked open. For a second she looked at Dan without really seeing him, but then awareness returned. "You were making noises," Dan said. "I wanted to make sure you weren't hurting too much, but I guess you're OK."

A dreamy look came across Lisa's face. "I was just having the most wonderful dream about helpless young maidens, medieval dungeons, handsome knights, and a beautiful, wicked queen. It's fading and I can't remember much of it now, but it left me horny as hell. So why don't you wipe that silly grin off your face and fuck me."

Dan laughed. "Yes, my lady. I certainly wouldn't want to waste that feeling." He lowered his mouth to her pussy and the two spent the next twenty minutes making love.

Dan next came awake to the feeling of Lisa rubbing her bare tits against his chest as she tried, with her bound hands and feet, to roll on top of him. "Hi," he said.

"Hi, yourself. It's morning and I'm still horny, but I can't quite seem to do much about it like this. Have you got a suggestion?"

Dan didn't answer, but pulled her mouth against his and used his other hand to move her ass atop him. Soon he was once again embedded deeply in her wet pussy, the two of them fucking to another hot climax.

Afterwards Dan released Lisa's hands and feet. He went over to the window and moved back the heavy drapes. It was still cloudy but the wind had dropped. He touched the glass and decided that it was probably pretty chilly outside. He turned back to Lisa. "What time do you have to leave today?" he asked.

"I really ought to get going by ten or eleven," she said. "Burr! It's cold in here."

"I'm afraid it's going to be cool enough that you'll have to wear clothes today. I can build up the fire in here again, but when we go out of the room, we'd better get dressed." He headed to the fireplace and soon had the embers blazing once more.

Lisa came up behind him and wrapped the blanket around both of their shoulders. "The good thing is that, knowing these mountains, I think when I get back next week it will probably be hot again."

"I'm sure of that," Dan said. "I know it will be hot. And probably the weather will warm up too."

Lisa punched his arm. "You're incorrigible! But I'm glad. I know I agreed that I'm a girl who likes sex. But I've had more sex in the last week than all last year and I still feel insatiable! I'm not sure what you've done to me, but I'm constantly hot and wet and can't seem to get enough. The way I feel now I'll probably rape you on sight when I get back next week."

"I don't know what's happened either, but I like it. Would you believe that I've been celibate since last May when the girl I'd been seeing graduated? And up here for the last two months I haven't had a chance. That is, except for some dates - quite a few, actually - as they say, with Ma Hand and her five daughters."

Lisa laughed. "Well, I wasn't counting that either. Except in my case I guess it would be Pa Hand and his five sons. Anyway, since we've only got a couple of hours now and since it's cold out, let's just bring in a couple of bagels and eat in here. We'll have to get dressed soon enough. But first, I think maybe I need to get that plug out. It's felt great, but it's in the way now, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, me too. The main bathroom has a heat lamp, so let's run down there quickly." He gave her a quick slap on the ass and started for the door with Lisa right behind him.

They each bent over in the shower stall while the other removed the plug. "Leave them in the shower," Dan said. "I'll clean them and straighten up the dungeon after you leave. You go ahead and use this room and I'll take a quick trip to the one upstairs. All your clothes are still locked in your car, so when you're finished here, why don't you get us the bagels and I'll run out and bring your clothes in so they can warm up a little. OK?"

"Fine with me. Just bring in the back pack and I can find something in it. I'll take the food back into the TV room, so just meet me there."

123456...9