All Comments on 'Cousin's Wedding'

by kokomo2663

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad i enjoyed it a lot :)

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

and then he died in a car wreck on the way home caused by an alien invasion. atleast if you dont add a second chapter that is what i will think happened. hint

chubbymacchubbymacover 10 years ago
nice

Really quite good thoroughly enjoyed it!

Mark737Mark737over 10 years ago
Pretty good

Enjoyed reading it. I know this fantasy. But it turns me off when writers give characters huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. You didn't do that and left it to our imagination.

farhin199021farhin199021over 10 years ago
Interesting

It was worth reading. More expectation from you dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needs more

this is half a story at best and should have had a second page but a second chapter would work also. the background and character development were not to good, we could have used more detail about their relationship before this trip. we deffinetly need to know what happens next do they keep having sex? do they move out and live together? or was it a one time thing? does she get pregnat since they didn't use condoms and there was no mention of birth control pills. add one or two more GOOD chapters and you will have a winner, as is it's not that good because it needs more ti be good.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
A story that does a lot of little things right

This wasn't a story with grand flourishes to impress the reader. Yet it took a lot of car to avoid pitfalls and pratfalls where a high percentage of tales of this genre founder. Bit by bit, a tension was established with mutual affection & humor at the base.

Things culminated nicely & then an odd but sweet twist gave the reader a smile at conclusion. This story found a style by avoiding most known vogues & concentrating on the basics. Quite nice !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short but good

Liked your story, good writing. I felt like you rushed it though. Barely a decent intro, almost nothing leading up to the sex, chapters that are not even large enough to be paragraphs, etc. I think if you would put some more effort in it, you'd be one heck of a writer

melly001_ukmelly001_ukover 10 years ago
Great !!

Loved it

Xxx

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It was fairly good. But I don't like it when just up and screams "fuck my hot cunt!"or something like that. Especially if they've been hesitant or resisting up til then, it sounds out of place and /or fake. Bert and the mom..saw it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Quite often weddings bring people together. Realistic tale of combination of circumstances that just come together at the right time. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

You had a great ending! However, having chapters in a one page story seems absurd. It was too rushed but still worth a 5. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Written by a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rushed...and obvious

Too fast, it was done by the numbers, by a very fast count. Next time slow down, tell a story, don't just rush to the tape like this; a well-crafted story with a hot build-up and a well-told climax always works better than a one-page jerk epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am normally a fan of a slower building story, but this was hot and should have at least a flash back if not more sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it

Now for part two?

CabinguyCabinguyover 10 years ago
loved it

Yes, I understand what folks are saying about how it could have unfolded more slowly. But quick reads have their place as well. Very well done for what it is. Please keep writing. I also would love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

You do this very well. It's odd that the quality goes unmentioned in many of the other comments. I've read your other work. It's consistently good. And you are new to the site. Not to writing, it appears. Sequels are always welcome though this story already sounds complete unless you decide you want to bring mom in. That would be welcome. Looking forward to your new work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE THE WAY YOU EXPRESS CUTE LOVE

You surely know what you are expressing when there is family attraction to explore...You make me want to enjoy it gracefully ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a real shame

you wasted your time , our time and the sites space by p[osting a story outline instead of a COMPLETE STORY. there was no background or character development. there was no plot. all we get is a fast sloppy rush to sex with no explaination as to why it happened or if it will continue. at best this should have been chapter two of four as is it should have been tossed out.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

These all faceless Anonymous got nothing better to say even if a story line is good. The same comments I read for every story on here. BTW it was a cute little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs a rewrite

this should be chapter four of six. chapter one through three should be about the mom and uncle as kids then this chapter BUT MUCH LONGER WITH MORE DETAIL then two more to properly tell how things end. does she get pregnant, does the father find out, do they keep it up, do they move out and live together. this is less than half a story which makes it a waste of time.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
you are telling us it's not love

instead, it's genetic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Realistic.

The story had a wonderful flow to it, as Brian was struck by his sister Leslie's beauty.

Leslie was also turned on by Bain's complements.

The pool, and Brian seeing his sister Leslie in her transparent undies, was the final turn on.

Leslie was excited by it too.

A little tickling ,and Brian's cock touching Leslie's dripping wet cunt.

Leslie riding on Brian's big brother cock.

Fucking was inevitable.

But, the best part was Leslie sucking, and swallowing a load of cum out of her loving brother Brian's cock.

Great story. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bugger.

I think the word you were looking for is booger. Bugger has totally different meanings depending on whether it is used as a noun or a verb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous