Craving Coffee & Young Stud

Story Info
Wife goes to cafe for coffee and brings back a young lover
1.7k words
3.59
37.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers

She was silently sipping the coffee she had just bought from the cute server at the sugar plum cafe. I had watched her from the car when she went in to buy it.

How he looked at her when she bent down to pick up the change she dropped on the floor.I could see the rapport they had in their body language. When they talked the flirting was obvious. The subtle sexy way she walked out and the way he watched her as she left. How they made eye contact as she turned to look at him as she opened the door.

As a mature woman she was as hot as ever when she wanted to be. Now, driving back to the guesthouse where we were staying, I put my hand on her leg and said,"You liked him didn't you?"

She didn't hesitate with her reply. "Oh yeah, he was cute alright," she said. We drove about a block. "Well, why don't I walk back from here and you drive back to the cafe and flirt a little more and see what happens?"

It was past midnight and a warm spring night. The smell of jasmine was in the air. The cafe was closing when we left."You could catch him while he's closing up," I said.

"I could but he's too young," she argued, "He's probably not even 18."

"Well you always play with the idea of having a young one like that," I said "and god knows you've mentioned it enough."

I stopped the car and got out, walked around and opened her door. "I saw the way you two were flirting. Go!" I said. "You're always talking about it so here's your chance. Put on some lipstick and do what you want. I'll be waiting at the B&B," I said.

She looked up at me and said, "I guess it can't hurt to take another look. Ok I'll play along." She walked around the car in a demure manner and got behind the wheel with a mischievous smile.

We shared big kiss and I said, "Have fun." She put it in gear and drove off with a little wave.

HER: I thought I would just play along with this game and drive around and go back to the B&B but when I passed the cafe the boy was just turning off the lights.

Earlier, I was blushing when I talked with him and I'm sure he noticed. I had worked in bars and restaurants and knew the lonely feeling of closing by myself sometimes on a long slow night. I drove right up to the door under the neon lights.

"Hi" I said "I just came back for another coffee." "Sorry I just shut everything down but I'll make you some if you want," he said.

"That's ok, I know what it's like to finish up a long day."

He was cute alright. I loved looking at the profile of his face in the soft light coming from the cafe. I watched him slip the key into the lock. His slender hands with shirt cuffs rolled up.

"I'm tired, but at least it's a nice night to walk home," he said. "I'll give you lift," I said.

"That would be great," he said. He got in. I could feel the tension between us. "Where to?" I asked. "A mile down Lakeshore Drive but you don't have to take me all the way," he said. I put my hand on his leg and said, "it's ok, I want to." We looked at at each in the eyes as the night light flickered on our faces.

His hair softly rustled in the night breeze. He leaned towards me and I pulled over. The car bucked to a stop. He smelled like espresso. His lips tasted like honey. "I think your coming with me," I said. It was more than a minute ride to the guesthouse. I got there in 30 seconds.

HIM: I was looking out the window of our room when I saw her race into the driveway stopping the car half onto the lawn.

I figured she just drove around the block and came right back. I watched her get out of the car and I was turning away when I saw the passenger door open.

She actually picked him up. "Wow," I said to myself. She took his hand as they walked towards the house. I spun around like a character in one of those corny comedy movies. "What do I do now? What do I do now?"

I waited in the room wondering what was happening when I heard someone coming up the creaky steps to our room. When I heard the key in the door and her talking with someone I realized she was with him and I hid in the closet.

The closet doors were louvered so I could see out but I'm sure they couldn't see in. There was one small night light burning on the night table next to the ornate four poster canopy bed.

She went quickly into the bathroom. He stood there looking around. I could see why she liked him. Young,slim, handsome, long dark thick hair with a sweet face, somewhat innocent but I guessed not quite inexperienced. The type she always commented on.

He went into the bathroom when she came out. She opened the closet door. "I thought you were still out!" she said

"What are you doing?" I said. "It turns out that he's really nice. He lives just down the road. You stay in here and be quiet and don't come out. It was YOUR very good idea! I'm having some great fun. You just watch and that's all." she said.

I didn't have a chance to respond. She slammed the door, kicked off her shoes and got on the bed. When he came out of the bathroom she patted the bed for him to join her.

HER: I patted the bed for him to join me. I was almost twice his age but that didn't matter. I wanted him and he wanted me and I liked feeling in control. He came over and I pulled him by his belt. He bent over and kissed me. I undid his pants as he removed his shirt. He stripped down and got on the bed next to me and we continued kissing.

I was fully dressed. He was very ready. I held his sweet ass tight against me. He started rubbing against me. He undid my skirt and I peeled off my panties.

As he laid on his back I reached down and I stroked his already hard cock. I cupped his balls and kissed his neck. He smelled of coffee and pastry. Sweet on sweet. I felt his hand between my legs. I told him to unbutton my blouse and rub himself on my chest. He got up quickly and straddled me.

So much for that blouse, the buttons went flying. He was an eager young thing. I held his long legs as he hovered over me. I looked up and smiled at him then pulled him to me and his warm young cock fell on my face.

I took it in my hand and licked the tip of it and he twitched dripping pre-cum on my lips. I licked it up. His luscious shaft guided my mouth to his full tight balls. I wanted him in me.

"Fuck me," I said.

He didn't hesitate. I opened my legs wide and spread myself for him. I was wet and ready. He plunged into me fast and hard and began pumping me furiously holding my legs by my knees. I loved watching him with that angelic face.

I pushed him away, turned around and put my ass up for him. He thrust into me again from behind. I fell flat on my stomach as he pounded into me. His face next to mine, he began biting my ear. His soft shaven chin scratched my neck. I lifted my head and caught his mouth on mine.

He held me down on my shoulders and I had a shaking orgasm as he pumped his cum into me moaning as he did so. I laid there, spent, as he rolled off of me.

HIM: In the muted glow from street light I watched them. I was mesmerized and I was hard as a rock holding myself from coming in my pants. The way she commanded him to get what she wanted.

I watched them in silhouette as she pulled him to her and licked him. Drops of cum like sparks of the light reflected off her lips in the dark. She opened her legs for him and moaned as he entered her. The long dark silhouette of his cock disappeared into her and they became one image.

An outline of hands, kissing lips and curves of their bodies writhing together ever more intensely until their moans subsided and he fell to her side.

In less than 5 minutes it was all over. A quick hot fuck. They laid there for a while talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. He got up and dressed. She watched him with a delighted look on her face. Holding her blouse closed she walked him to the door, kissed him, and watched him go down the creaky stairs.

She closed the door and locked it. She walked over to the bed and put her back against the bedpost with her arms raised up over her head facing the the closet.

"OK, you can come out now," she said. I opened the door. "Next?" she said teasing the hell out of me.

HER: "Next?", I said leaning up against the bedpost. Warm sperm dripping between my legs with the taste of coffee and cum on my lips.

He came over to me and began kissing me hungrily, wild and forceful. We fell on the bed and he fucked me harder than I could remember. I came again as he mixed his sperm with that of the boy.

After we had cooled off he said, "What were you talking about when you were lying there after you fucked?"

"Just that I liked it and thanks for a good fuck," I said. "He said he wanted to walk home from here so I walked him to the door and said good night."

"You were pretty good too," she laughed.

HIM: I was dumbfounded that she made it seem so matter of fact. I shouldn't have been so surprised knowing the sexual prowess and daring she had through her life. Then teasing me further she said, "I wonder if he has any friends."

tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers