All Comments on 'Crazy Girls'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Good Story.

The story was good but there were so many mistakes in it, typos, misspelled words, etc., it detracted greatly from the enjoyment. You really should use an editor.

kyron99kyron99about 12 years ago
nice

interesting story. it's unusualness made it come off more authentic. thanks for sharing.

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianabout 12 years ago
Aahhh!-mazing!!!

The BEST of all your stories, imho! I for one hope to see more of Crazy Girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It is great, the caracter of tylor its great and very beauifull. And the story with her mom in many ways it's really romantic jaja. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story, but...

I only gave this story a 4 star rating because of all the spelling and grammer errors.

I know you can do better, but this one had so many I had a tough time figuring out what you were trying to say.

BrehatBrehatover 11 years ago
Not your best story ?

It isn't your best story ? I'm going to read all the rest right away. By the way, it was awesome, a really beautiful love story.

BrehatBrehatover 11 years ago
Crazy !

Well, in my opinion, this is your best story yet (from what I read so far). I hope you write a sequel some day. The idea of having a one-armed character is very bold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best

Write the 2 one

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 11 years ago
I love this story!

I have found this story a few times now, and it still gets to me each time I read it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story

You apologized for this and it was unnecessary. Judging by your other stories, it is obvious that you have a very high set of standards and for that we are thankful. However, this is a wonderful and loveing story. Thank you very much.....

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Nice Story!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale with us. I loved the ending with Taylor and her mom.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
taylor...

is Taylor going to realize the erotic potential of her "stump" arm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This made me more so sad then turned on :(

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
A heartfelt taboo tale!

This was a intriguing erotic rollercoaster ride of emotions between mother and daughter. As always with this Author... very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This was bizarrely sad crap. The sad parts really killed the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck you write great shit! Emotional sexual crazy stuff, love it!

See above!

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I was hoping Mom would finally ride her daughters stump to orgasm.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

A beautiful story of discovery, redemption and true love. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5897 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...