Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

I wanted to time my cum with hers, so I paced myself to build her back up. I managed with a combination of slow strokes and faster ones. I got her to the point I wanted, then with my last ounces of energy pressed the attack on her pussy further.

"Oh, god...David...fuck me like this forever," Anna groaned with loud creaks of the tractor hood.

Sweat beaded on my forehead as I fucked as fast as I could into her. Anna began to tremble as her climax approached. She dropped one hand to her clit between our mashing bodies. The added stimulation made her arch her back and cum quickly. I was getting near too, but continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed deliciously around my cock and her body amazingly had more nectar to emit around my dick. The pounding wet noises echoed off the tin walls of the shed.

"So good...oh...so...Mmm," Anna hissed as her orgasm consumed her.

I kept going despite the blissful, pleasured look on Anna's face. My own climax was imminent now. I kept driving toward that point. I held Anna's hips as I fucked up into her. Her pussy was relaxed now, just accepting the pounding I was giving it.

"Cum in my mouth. Let me taste you," I heard Anna say through a cloud of sensations from my cock.

It took a second to register, but I finally withdrew out of her and pulled her with me off the tractor. She dropped immediately to her knees to consume my wet tip. I let her do the work as her hands took over the stroking of my cock. She didn't have to wait long for the end to come.

"Ah," I growled as my sperm erupted from my tiny hole to give her what she wanted.

Anna stayed right with me and kept stroking my cock until only a small trickle remained. She swallowed once and then sucked the end for any last remains. She played with my cock until her devilish tongue drove the over-sensitized head crazy and I had to pull away from her.

"Oh god...stop, please."

"Ha-ha," Anna softly laughed as she let me go finally. "Mmm...just what I needed, thanks."

"You're welcome," I managed between deep breaths.

I helped Anna stand and we proceeded to dress. Turning the light off, we left the small shed. Even as warm as it was outside, it was far better than in that hot shed. I breathed a sigh of relief as my body responded to the relative coolness.

"Shall we go for a swim?" I suggested.

"Mmm, sounds good," Anna agreed, taking my hand.

She led me back up the stairs, as we'd both left our suits up there. When we reached the top of the stairs, we found Zach asleep on one couch and Penny and Pete still naked on the other. They were watching TV, but Penny's hand was around Pete's flaccid cock. With her head on his shoulder and her leg up on the couch, you could easily see the wetness of her sweet snatch and the evidence of leaking cum.

"We're going for a swim," Anna announced as casually as if she were talking to dressed people at a party.

"Sounds good," Penny replied. "We'll be right there."

We grabbed our suits from the table where we left them earlier. I noticed a look from Anna that said she'd strip right there, but instead she had me follow her back to the hot shed. We change in there in less than two minutes and left our clothes hidden in the garage.

The water felt so good that I jumped right in and Anna followed faster than normal. We relaxed a bit just swimming around close to each other. While we were still alone I figured I'd ask.

"Were you able to change you plans to come down for the long weekend?"

"Gee, Babe, not totally."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sort of committed to this thing I'm doing with some girlfriends and there isn't any way I can get out of it. However, it is over Saturday night, so I could come down Sunday...maybe even late Saturday night if you want."

"Oh," I said with obvious disappointment. "That should be ok. How late?"

"Probably midnight by the time I can drive down. My mom said I could have the car for Sunday, but I'll have to still get her to agree to let me come down that late Saturday. She might worry about me being out that late driving on a holiday weekend."

"Yeah...I'm sure."

"If I can convince her, I'll call you."

"Ok."

"Sorry...I'll try to make it up to you," she said with a mischievous smile and came into my arms.

We kissed passionately for what seemed a long time. My cock was amazingly back up and poking her upper belly through my suit when Penny and Pete arrived. I was a little disappointed they showed when they did. It only took them a moment to jump in too.

"Where's Zach?" I asked, "Still sleeping?"

"No, we woke him. He should be down shortly," Penny said.

Penny, like Anna, looked hot in her tiny bikini. It brought back memories of the last time I was in the pool with Anna and Penny and how I fucked her hard that night. I also remembered how Anna couldn't handle fucking that night, supposedly because of the pounding I gave her before their trip to the mall. I wondered if Anna's pressing engagement involved another committed trip to the mall.

We played in the pool and had a great time. At one point we played a game with the girls on our shoulders. We did fights to see who could knock the girl or the other couple over in the water. Anna and I won all three times, twice against Penny and Pete and once against Penny and Zach after he finally arrived. We were accused of not playing fair with our combined height advantage. It did help, but so did their lower center of gravity, so Anna and I argued it wasn't much of an advantage.

After getting out of the pool, everyone was tired. The combination of drinking, Twister, incredible sex, swimming, and the play in the pool, had everyone exhausted. We called it a night after changing back into our clothes. When I bent down to kiss Penny goodnight and to wish her a good time with Monica, she whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell Monica you miss her."

"Yes...please do," I agreed with a smile.

"I was hoping you'd fuck me again tonight," Penny whispered.

"That would have been fun," I agreed.

"Next time," Penny spoke softly.

Anna seemed not to notice what Penny and I were doing as she said goodbyes to Pete and Zach and thanked them for bringing the booze. She and I kissed passionately as the others departed. She promised to try to see me Saturday night, as we parted, too.

My parents weren't kidding about leaving early -- they sent Darci to wake me at six the next morning. I'm not sure she even knocked as she entered my room. I was sound asleep and it took her about thirty seconds of shaking me to get me awake.

"Get up right away," Darci declared. "Dad wants to leave at seven."

"Hey...what's the big idea," I said.

"Get up, sleepy," Darci said.

She still wore her light summer pajamas and while she leaned over to shake me the open collar gave me a good shot of my sister's cleavage. I couldn't see her nipples, but her smallish breasts jiggled nicely. I think she noticed me looking and she stood up.

"Let's get going, you," she said with a smile, "or I'll have to rip the covers off you."

That wouldn't have been a good idea, since I was wearing only a tee shirt. I waved her off, telling her I would get up. She left the room, but not without one more threat that she'd be back if she didn't hear anything going on in here.

The trip down the shore took close to two hours with all the holiday traffic. My father hoped to beat it, but we would've had to leave before dawn for that. Once we were there, most of the morning involved unpacking and getting organized. My parents let Darci and me go to the beach, while they went shopping to stock the house with booze and food for the weekend. Katie and my parent's friends would all be down just before dinner. We would be grilling in the backyard.

Darci looked hot in her new bikini and I noticed several guys walking the beach checking her out. For some reason, it always pissed me off when guys looked at her like that. I felt I needed to protect her from their obviously illicit thoughts and stares. I wanted to tell them to keep their eyes elsewhere, but Darci probably would've killed me. Her bikini was no doubt purchased to catch attention, just like I'm sure every woman's was.

Fortunately, I slathered myself with sunscreen before I fell asleep on the blanket. My chest, back, arms, and legs were tan from working in the fields. Sometimes, when I was alone, I removed my shirt as I worked. The base I had was good, but the summer sun on the Jersey shore was intense. You could get a bad burn if you weren't careful. I knew from firsthand experience as a kid.

When I woke a couple hours later, I noticed Darci was gone. Looking around, I spotted her down by the water. She was talking to two guys on the water edge. Her hair and bikini were wet, and I assumed she'd been in the water. She must have run into these guys in the water or upon getting out. I watched, ready to pounce to her aid in a minute if she needed me. From her laughing and joking with them, my assistance seemed unneeded and juvenile. Darci could take care of herself.

I watched as they separated and the guys continued to walk down the beach. The beach was pretty populated and she didn't notice me looking until she got much closer. Her smile was as beautiful as her erect nipples poking the top of her wet bikini.

"Look who's awake. I waited for you to go in the water, but I got too hot and had to go alone," Darci explained needlessly.

"Friends of yours?" I questioned and nodded towards the guys down the beach.

"Just ran into them. They invited Katie and me to join them tonight at Joe Pop's."

Joe Pop's was a bar/nightclub a few towns down the island. Long Beach Island had a population of 8,600 in the winter and around 100,000 in the summer. It was nothing more than a barrier island that had been developed for summer residence. The northern half was mostly higher priced homes with larger lots sizes. The lower half, below the causeway out onto the island, was more densely populated and more commercial. Most of the bars, shops, and restaurants were in the southern half of the island.

"You agreed to meet guys you encountered on the beach?" I asked, with a tone of discontent.

"Hey, little brother, they were nice and we kinda hit it off. I just ran into them when I was getting out of the water," Darci explained.

"Yeah...they probably like what they saw in that wet bikini," I replied.

"You think so?" Darci questioned with a big smile as if her plan had worked to perfection.

"Yeah...well funny. I guess you're happy."

"Hey, little brother, don't worry about me," Darci said, feeling my brotherly protection.

"Besides, Katie will be there too."

"I worry about you both," I explained like a father to his daughter.

"Now, don't be too protective. Remember, I'm the older sister," Darci proclaimed.

"True."

"It's cute though, you protecting me. Don't think I don't love you all the more for it," Darci said with a sweet smile.

Around dinner time, we headed back to the house. My dad was already grilling and the Terrys and the Bartletts were there with drinks in hand. Darci and I had known both families since we were kids. We exchanged greetings and could tell they were already several drinks into the evening. I noticed the men's eyes on Darci and my protective nature kicked in all over again.

"We'd better get cleaned up and ready for when Katie arrives," I whispered to Darci.

She agreed. We excused ourselves from the grown-ups conversation, and the leering eyes of the men, and went inside to shower and change. I liked taking outside showers in the summer at the house. Around the back of the house, my uncle had built a stall shower. It was completely enclosed and private if you were careful. I liked the feeling of taking showers out there and it gave Darci the run of the inside bathroom.

My face and body had a new glow and bronzed look from the several hours of sunbathing. I never did make it into the water, but vowed to change that the next day. As a kid, I spent hours body-surfing in the waves. It helped to have a long body that could float like a log in the breakers.

Katie arrived just before dinner. After greetings and showing her to Darci's room, which they would share, we helped get the dinner arranged. My parents and their friends were already well on their way to a good night of booze, jokes, and laughter. After dessert, Katie, Darci and I went for a walk on the beach. I loved walks on the beach and being surrounded by two beauties, even if one was your sister, was ok, too.

When we got back to the house, I barely noticed when Darci and Katie slipped away in Katie's car. I'd been allowed to have a few beers and was deep into the adults joking and conversation when I eventually noticed Katie and Darci were missing. When I did, I decided to just take another walk up to the beach. It was quiet, and I lay back on the sand and watched the many stars. The stars were much more visible down here in the darkness of the beach than they were back home. My thoughts turned to Anna.

I wondered what she was doing at that moment. My cell was in my pocket, and I contemplated calling, but decided against it. One side of me, the side that loved her, wanted to know. My other side, the one mad about her whoring ways, didn't care to know all the details. At least that is what I told myself. Truth was, I wanted to fuck her hard again to punish her for her supposed infidelity. She was my girlfriend, wasn't she? At times, she acted like it. Other times, I couldn't help but believe, I was just another cock, maybe just a big cock, she enjoyed along the way.

I had no delusions about what the fall would bring. She'd remain home to go to community college. I'd be off to Cornell University, a hundred miles away, and she'd be free to do as she pleased. It almost seemed comical for me to think I should be faithful to her. We hadn't discussed it, but I had little reason to believe she would be faithful. Penny would be with her and the two of them were dynamite ready to blow. Literally, right!

I'd grabbed another beer before I left the house and I drained the last of it on that thought.

Then my drunken thoughts shifted to me. Was I all that different? God, I'd loved fucking Penny in the pool and wanted to do her again badly. She had a sweet body and she was so receptive to a good fucking. Monica...God only knows I'd love to have another shot at her tight body. Katie, I could only imagine her and Darci meeting those two guys. I was immediately jealous, and her incredible body drifted through my mind like all the rest. Truth was I was no better than Anna. Sure, she was more outward about it, but I was every bit the unfaithful partner, ready to fuck anything in front of me.

Those thoughts plagued me as I walked somewhat drunkenly back to the house. The older folks were sitting around a circle in the side-yard drinking. They were so engrossed in their loud conversation, they didn't even see me slip inside.

The next morning, Friday, I was the first up. I made coffee and sat out on the deck drinking a cup in the warming sun. It was unusual for me to be the first up, so I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. I decided to get some exercise and went for a run along the main boulevard that ran the length of the island. Many people did the same and I found myself waving and passing many people along the way. I was just slowing down to walk the final mile home, when I heard my name.

"Dave," Megan called.

I turned to see my high school friend Megan trailing behind me. She'd told me once they had a house down here, but I didn't know where. I waited for her to reach me and checked her out as she approached. She had her long brown hair in a ponytail for running. Her running outfit consisted of a tight pink Minnie Mouse t-shirt that looked several years old, short gray sweat shirts, and white low cut socks and sneakers. Her tall lithe frame moved gracefully as she approached.

"Hi," I said as she slowed way down, but didn't stop.

"Hi, Dave...I thought that was you...I hate to stop once I've started running. Can you jog with me?"

"Shit, Megan, I just ran five miles and was walking it off," I protested.

"Oh."

"Alright...but I might punk out in a mile or so."

"I'll try to go easy on you," she declared with a cute smile.

The sun caught her eyes beautifully in this position on the road. 'Ah ha...they were more green than hazel,' I mentally concluded. We started jogging and even though she was about 5'8" or so with long legs, I easily matched her effortless stride. 'I might be able to go longer at this pace,' I told myself, especially given the motivation of spending time with her, something I'd always wanted.

"Ellen mentioned you guys might be down," Megan noted.

"Yeah, we're at my uncle's house again for a week. How long are you down for?"

"Two weeks."

"Nice...I wish I had more time, but I have to be back at work Thursday."

"Your mom get you into the park district again?"

"Sure."

"Is Ann down with you? Darci told me you two were an item these days."

"I invited her, but she can't make it until possibly tomorrow night, and then just for Sunday," I explained, noticing how she used Ann instead of Anna like me, or even Annie.

"Oh...her family has other plans?"

"No...she promised some friends to hang out," I explained with a heavy breath.

"Oh," Megan said with a long pause, "Funny, I never pictured you two hooking up."

It was said as more of a question than statement, "Well, you know we have been friends and neighbors for years."

"Sure, but I just didn't see you two together much in high school."

"You're right...I guess things just changed," I answered, but wondered why all of a sudden myself.

Megan changed subjects, "Where did you say again you were going to school? Was it Cornell?"

"Yeah...and you're Penn, right?"

"Yes...I guess we're Ivy League rivals," Megan joked.

We discussed the reasons we decided on those schools, our majors, and the prospects of dorm life. I learned that Megan's last boyfriend, whom she'd met at church, was no longer in the picture. She didn't volunteer why, so I just dropped it, but stuck away that tidbit in my mind. 'Hell, what did it matter?' I realized. Anna would be down tomorrow night and Philadelphia was a hundred miles or more from Cornell in Ithaca, New York.

Megan and I were forced to run single file at times due to traffic with cars, bikes, or other runners and walkers. We also crossed the street after two miles to come back the same way. Each time I let her go first. Not only was I extremely tired, but the chance to glance her tight ass was worth needing to accelerate each time to chase back up. I could tell she was wearing a sports bra through her shirt, but I couldn't see any panty lines below. 'Interesting...maybe there was more to Megan than I realized,' I mused.

When we neared my street again, I said goodbye to Megan. I'd asked what she was up to the rest of the day. Seemed that she and Ellen just planned to hang on the beach, so I invited them to walk down to be by us. She said she knew Katie, Darci, and Ellen planned to get together sometime anyway.

Exhausted, I slowed to a walk after we parted. I watched Megan continue running down the road until a house blocked my view. Seeing and talking with her again only reminded me more why I found her attractive. Not only was she very cute with a few freckles across her nose, but I found her stimulating intellectually, too.

My timing home was good. My dad, the Grill-master, or so he deemed himself, was cooking burgers and I downed two in no time. Darci and Katie were up on the beach. After I changed into my suit, my mother wanted me to tell them to hurry back for lunch if they wanted any.

I spotted Darci and Katie in chairs on the beach. Both were reading books. Darci was a little tanner than Katie from lounging by the pool at home. Working at Victoria's Secret gave Katie little time for establishing her tan. As I neared, she put down her book to apply more sunscreen. I thought about offering to help rub some on her body.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers