Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you two."

"Hi, Davey," Katie said with a warm smile.

"Brother," Darci added evenly.

"Mom says if you want burgers to head back to the house. If not call her on your cell so she knows."

"You hungry, Kat?" Darci asked.

"No, that cereal this morning is still holding me," Katie said.

"Me too. I'll call her," Darci said, reaching for her beach-bag.

"How was last night?" I asked as I spread my blanket by Katie since she was closer.

Ten minutes later they were still telling me about meeting those guys at Joe Pop's. How they danced most of the night and drank too much. I was waiting to see if they would divulge any more juicy details, but they didn't bring it up at the end, so I did.

"And...did you close the place down?"

"Yes."

"Did you leave with those guys?"

"None of your business," Darci said laughing.

Katie added a little more detail with a laugh, "You could say we gave them reason to want to see us again tonight."

"Kat...he's my brother!" Darci objected.

"Okay, you'll just have to guess the rest," Katie said jokingly.

"Lucky guys," I stated.

"Think so?" Katie asked.

"No doubt."

"Thanks, Little Brother."

"Katie, you need me to put some lotion on your back?"

"Oh, listen to him," Darci protested.

"Sure," Katie said to me with a warm smile.

"You two," Darci exclaimed and got out of her chair to lie down on her back.

I took my time doing Katie's back and turned it into more of a massage to her shoulders, back and legs. She moaned appreciation throughout. When I was done my hands were greasy so I went down to swim for a while. The water felt great and helped wash away the sunscreen and sweat from my run. I was deep into riding waves and didn't notice the company. When I looked around one time, preparing to ride a wave, I was surprised to see Megan nearby in the water. I ducked the wave instead of taking it.

"Hey," I said upon surfacing.

"Hi."

"Water feels great doesn't it?"

"Sure does. I needed this after our little run."

"Little run! I don't think I've run that far ever."

"Ha," Megan laughed, "You ok?"

"I think my legs are going to cramp up later."

"You'll survive, I'm sure," Megan stated sarcastically.

"Hey, this big body doesn't take much to cramp normally."

"You do look taller to me. Have you grown much more this year?"

"I never stopped according to the doctor. I might have a few mores inches to go."

"Really?"

"Afraid so, though I think I might have already gained some since he last saw me."

"How tall are you now?"

"I was 6' 4", but I feel bigger now."

"Wow."

"It's good for bodysurfing though," I said lightheartedly.

"I bet," Megan agreed with a laugh.

She was pretty good at bodysurfing too, from her parents owning a shore house. We stayed in the water about another half hour riding waves. It was good fun and gave me plenty of chances to glance at her body in her wet bikini. I tried to be discreet, but I think she caught me a time or two.

When we got out of the water and walked to where the others were, I got my first chance in a while to say hi to Ellen. You could easily tell Megan and she were sisters. She had the same brown hair and cute face, but with light brown eyes. She had practically the same body, if not a little bigger on top. She smiled warmly as we reached the blankets.

"Hi, Ellen," I said.

"Hi, Davey...how have you been?"

"Good...thanks...you?"

"Excellent, thanks. Wow...you've gotten even taller since the last time I saw you!"

"We can't get enough food in the house thanks to all the new clothes for him," Darci lamented jokingly.

"Funny," I replied. "Yeah, the doctor thinks I might not be done either."

"Good God! You're still growing? Wow! Does that please you?"

"Depends where the growth is," Katie offered jovially.

"Kat...I can't believe you just said that about my brother," Darci exclaimed, only acting upset though.

I didn't respond to those two, but got a little embarrassed when I caught Ellen looking down at my trunks. I almost looked down myself to see what she was looking at, but fortunately caught myself. I just stood there, still dripping, and felt my face redden.

"Megan and you have a good swim?" Ellen continued, looking back at my face now.

"The waters great," I said, recovering. "You guys should go in."

"The salt water messes with my hair," Darci complained.

"Maybe later," Katie said, but not convincingly.

I was glad to see that Megan had spread her towel overlapping my blanket. She was already sitting down, undoing her wet ponytail. I lay down on my blanket, but on my side facing her. I propped my head up on my hand and bent arm. I watched her work on her wet hair. With her arms up, the side of her right breast was visible in front of me. I realized I needed something intelligent to say so I wasn't just staring at her, which I was.

"If that towel is too small for you, feel free to use part of my blanket," I offered.

"Thanks...I might take you up on that. I should have stood a little to drip dry like you did before getting on my towel, Megan said. "Now it's all wet under me."

"Sure, come over here if you want," I suggested and made more room for her.

I couldn't sleep with so many gorgeous females around me. I tried, but my eyes opened at each sound I heard. It was impossible not to notice how many long looks they got from guys walking past. I felt really lucky to be the one male with all these hot chicks.

Megan did move onto my blanket when her suit started to dry. The bottom part stayed wet and she felt uncomfortable sitting on her wet towel, so she lay on her belly by me. The sun soon began drying her bottom and I stole repeated looks at her tight little butt.

Ellen wanted suntan lotion on her back and asked Megan to help, but Megan complained that she just got comfortable, so I volunteered. I got an interesting look from Darci, but she didn't say anything. Just like I had done with Anna and Penny, I turned the rubbing of lotion into more of a gentle massage. Ellen started moaning with approval.

"Oh, Davey, those hands of yours feel so good. You could be a masseur."

"I know!" Katie exclaimed, sitting up to watch. "Can I be next?"

"Sure," I said, despite another look from Darci.

I finished with Ellen, much to her discontent that I was done, and started on Katie. I had to move between Ellen and Katie to reach her. This required me to kneel on the sand separating them. As I applied lotion to Katie's back she moaned with delight too.

"Mmm...you're very good that this," Katie said with a wink. "I might have to employ yours services more often."

"Anytime," I replied.

"Me next," Megan claimed.

"Ok."

"Sure...sure...you guys take advantage of my poor little brother," Darci pouted.

Touching Katie was even nicer than Ellen. Katie's body was already a favorite of mine, and touching her like this began to affect me. My kneeling helped hide anything, but moving to Megan when I was done would require standing. I had to think about other boring things to take my mind off my hands on Katie's silky smooth skin. It didn't help that I was taking a few more liberties with Katie as well, moving my hands to the beginning of the bottom of her ass and along her sides where I brushed closer to her tits. None of this though, helped me control my threatening hard-on.

When I had dragged out doing Katie for as long as I could without making my attention to Ellen seem diminished, I moved quickly back to my blanket beside Megan. Katie groaned that I was quitting too soon as well, but thanked me also. Megan had turned to hand me her lotion as I knelt by her. I noticed her eyes on my trunks before I settled into spreading lotion on her. I hoped my semi hardness hadn't been too obvious, but most of my suits were a little small on me. Fortunately, my surfer trunks were longer than most suits in the leg length, which helped since my cock normally fit down the right inseam.

I started on the middle of Megan's back. She shocked me a little when she untied the top of her bikini like Anna and Penny had. I rubbed the lotion in and kneaded the smooth skin. My fingers found her muscles and I massaged them to loosen her tightness. She seemed very tight and I told her so.

"It might be tight from my running earlier. My back always bothers me a little afterward, but what you are doing feels great," Megan replied.

"Glad you like it," I said despite my tired fingers.

I worked Megan's whole upper back and down her sides. Like Katie, I let my fingers caress the flesh up and down her sides. With Megan's bikini top loose, it gave me more access to the soft sides of her breasts. I maintained a bit of modesty given the crowd on the beach and not knowing Megan all that well. I wanted to keep touching her, though.

Her long legs were fantastic, toned from running and tan from being on the beach. She might have been able to get by without sunscreen on the backs of her legs, except for the very tops just below her suit. I spent a little more attention to the bottom of her firm ass than I probably should have, but Megan only moaned her approval and never once stopped me.

My fingers were aching now, but I didn't care. Touching my second-most high school crush like this had my cock nearly at full mast. I sat on my legs as much as I could, in order to avoid giving Ellen, Katie, and Darci looks at the bulge in my suit. With my long arms I didn't have to reach much even to do Megan's other side. Megan lay with her arms stretched over her head. She'd taken that position when I was doing her sides. At first, her head was looking in the opposite direction with her eyes closed. I noticed as I finished up that she seemed to be looking under her armpit, facing in my direction.

"Ok, done," I announced.

"Oh, so soon," Megan said pouting sweetly.

"Afraid my fingers are about to fall off," I said.

Megan had pulled her arm back but her head still lay on the blanket. I caught her flash a last look at my right leg as I quickly moved onto my stomach. The pain of pressing my hard cock into the blanket told me about how far my dick was extended down my pant leg. I began to wonder about that, which did nothing to help me relax.

"Nice...you massage everyone but your darling sister," Darci called over.

"I'm going to have cramping fingers as it is," I responded.

"Sure...sure."

I think I did manage to doze for twenty minutes or so. The sun was getting really hot now and I could see perspiration glistening on my tanning skin. I sat up for a while and just looked around at the people. The shore is the best place for people watching by far. I was just getting restless when Megan stirred.

"Hey, you want to go in again?"

"Definitely," I said, feeling the heat.

We stood and walked to the water's edge side by side. She had left her hair down this time and her long brown hair blew around in the wind. I love long hair and noticed hers was developing more blondish highlights from being bleached by the sun. My darker hair even tended to get some red highlights in it from lots of sun.

I followed Megan into the water. It was still warming from the winter and it took a second to get used to it. Shortly, though, we were looking for waves to ride. She actually caught the first one and rode it well to the beach. We caught several more waves, some together, and we'd end up seeing who could make it the farthest. When that became tiring Megan had an idea.

"Let's see if we can hold hands all the way in."

The first time we tried we lost our grip halfway in on the wave. We'd swim separately to get start and reach out to grab the other's hand just as we felt the wave capture us. The third time it worked perfectly and we rode the wave into the beach while holding hands. The wave wasn't a particularly strong one though.

"Hey, I got a better idea," Megan proposed. "I climb on your back just as the wave takes us. You think you can ride with me on your back?"

"I don't know. Could be interesting," I said, happy for any reason to be closer to her. "You might force me into the sand though on the shore."

"I'll try to jump off before that happens."

"Ok, let's give it a try."

Well, the first three attempts were disasters and we never got close, but we laughed like crazy. Twice she tried to hold on to my arm and curl her leg over mine to get on top, but we were quickly thrown apart by the force of the waves. We found the secret was her getting on top of me from the beginning and my arms had to swim for both of us. We tried this a couple times, but never went very far and she had trouble holding onto me. The next time we tried it she wrapped her arms around my chest and held her wrists. I could feel her sliding down though, just as a strong wave seized us both. It lifted us high and hurled us toward the beach. Megan slipped down further and my suit started to come with her. I reach back to grab it which was a bad idea. I ended up throwing us both into a somersault in the very strong wave. I did manage to hold my suit from going too far down my legs, but that was the least of my worries as the wave threw me into the coarse sand and broken shells at the shoreline.

Megan had fallen off me and I didn't know where she was until I turned around in the receding water from the wave to find her. I pulled on my trunks at the same time; they were partly below my pale white ass in the back. I was yelling at her to see if she was ok. As I neared, I could see she'd been thrown hard into the beach. She managed to stand weakly and she was covered with sand, as was I. At first I didn't notice, but I quickly saw that her bikini bra was twisted partly off to the side and both her breasts were hanging out. I grabbed her hands and pulled her out to sea.

"Dave...what're you doing...let me go. That was a killer. I think I scraped my knee."

"I know but...your...your bikini top is pulled aside."

"What?" Megan screamed over the surf and the other people not far away.

"Your top," I pointed.

"Oh, shit," Megan said and quickly fixed both sides of the top.

Then she looked up at me. Her face was full of pain from the crashing on the beach, but also from embarrassment. She looked like for a second she might cry, but then she started laughing so I joined her. We laughed for a few minutes, just looking at each other. We looked a mess with sand in our hair and pretty much everywhere else. When we finally stopped laughing I suggested we dive under the water to rinse off the sand.

Once we were mostly sand free, we headed for the beach, done with bodysurfing for the day. Megan held my hand as I helped pull her onto the shore through the small undertow from a wave. When we were out of the water, at the top of the wet sand, we stopped to examine ourselves. I could feel scrapes too. Looking down I could see blood on my knee, and Megan pointed to my right elbow. It was bleeding too, as was her right knee. Like walking wounded, we made our way back to the blankets.

"Have a fun swim?" Ellen asked as we stood before them dripping in the hot sand.

"Until the last wave," Megan said and pointed to her knee.

"What happened," her big sister asked with concern.

Megan related the whole story, including the askew suits, and I filled in a little added commentary. The three older girls were all laughing at us by the time the story was over. We had to laugh along with them despite the pain the wounds were now giving us out of the salt water and the embarrassment of our exposed body parts.

"Whose brilliant idea was riding double anyway?" Megan asked.

"Yours as I recall," I reminded her.

"Yeah, well next time don't be so quick to agree to an obviously bad idea."

"You can count on that," I said with a laugh.

After Megan and I dried off we were laying on my blanket. This time she was on her side with her head on her hand. She was looking at me as I lay flat on my back.

"I should be very mortified you saw my boobs," Megan whispered.

"Why, they're beautiful."

"Not really...I'm sure you've seen better."

"Bigger maybe, but not better."

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"I am not. In fact, I'd love to see them again," I said with a big smile.

"No way...you'd have to reciprocate," she argued.

"Hum...really?"

Megan slapped my shoulder lightly, "Settle down, boy."

"Ok...hey, you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Come on, I'll buy you a hot dog."

"Ok."

After asking the others if they wanted anything and taking orders, we left to get the food. Darci asked me if I needed money, but I told her no. I took Megan to my favorite hot dog guy and we ordered hot dogs for all five of us. Five drinks, too. Megan looked at me as if she was wondering where I had my money stashed until I showed her a pocket sewn just inside the waistband of my trunks. It had a nylon zipper to hold my twenty secure. At $2.00 each for the hot dogs, $1.50 a can of coke, and tax, I got a $1.10 back.

At the condiment stand, we prepared all the dogs as requested. With a bag for the drinks we managed to carry it all back. Everyone thanked us and we all devoured the hot dogs.

A little while later the same two guys showed up from the previous day. Darci and Katie made introductions. I stood to shake hands and size these guys up. They seemed nice and wanted to talk with the girls. Darci, Katie, and Ellen followed them down by the water's edge. Megan and I hung back on the blanket.

The women returned a little while later and we all hung out for about another hour. Darci, Katie, and Ellen were planning to meet those guys after dinner again. We parted soon after, with Ellen and Megan going back to their house. I asked Megan to meet me later on the beach and she agreed.

My dad was at the grill again for dinner. We had barbecued chicken which is a July 4th staple around my house. My mother uses a secret recipe for the sauce passed down from my grandmother on my dad's side. It is great and everyone loves it. We had corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and some side salads. It was great and everyone left the table stuffed, including me.

I'd been allowed to have a few beers with dinner, which got me a little buzzed. After it got dark, I called Megan to tell her I was headed up to the beach. I snuck out a container with orange juice and vodka in it, grabbed a blanket, and headed up to the beach. I found a spot about midway between our houses, which was somewhat secluded near the dunes. I camped out there and waited for Megan. I spotted her about five minutes later.

"Megan, over here," I loudly whispered, enough for her to hear.

As Megan approached I noticed she wore long pants, but they were more like thin lounging pants than sweats. On top she had on a t-shirt and a zip-up hoodie that was left open. It could get chilly down by the water at night. She took a seat beside me.

"Hi...were you tired? I went back home and took a two hour nap," she said.

"I was a little tired, but I didn't have time for a nap before we ate."

"Well, I'm still tired. I'm used to running, but all that bodysurfing wore me out."

"This might rev you up," I told her, producing the container.

"What is that?"

"Vodka and orange juice. Want some?"

"You have glasses?"

"No, I was hoping we could just sip from the container. I had to sneak this out as it was. You can sip on this side and I'll sip on the other."

"Ok," Megan said, taking a little sip while I held the container for her.

I took a sip too. We talked about how nice it was on the beach this time of night. It was quiet and the sky was full of stars. The tide was out so the waves were very small and just kind of rolled into shore, not like the crashing waves we experienced earlier. Talking about the waves got us laughing again about our last attempt to bodysurf with Megan riding on my back.