Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was something wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure was," I agreed.

We shared the container until it was gone. I had a good buzz going from the booze and figured Megan did too. We were lying back on the blanket, looking into the heavens, and started watching for shooting starts. It took a while, but eventually Megan spotted one, and tried to point it out to me. I missed it and told her she was crazy. That led to her trying to tickle me, which turned into a wrestling match on the blanket.

We wrestled for a few minutes, but she tired quickly. I ended up on top of her, tickling her belly, and causing her to try to push me off while laughing loudly. I pinned her arms down from pushing on me. This left her vulnerable and I leaned down and kissed her. She acted like she was fighting me off and threw her head from side to side to avoid my lips. I kissed all over her face and by her ears. I kissed down her neck and back up her jaw-line to seek her mouth again. All the time Megan laughed and tried to avoid me.

I put a little more weight on her to pin her down and locked her arms under mine on each side. This allowed me to free up my hands and hold her head still. Vulnerable now to constant kisses, she just laughed as I peppered her sweet face with kisses everywhere. Eventually, I just concentrated on passionate kisses to her lips and she started to return them. Soon her tongue peeked out for me to suck on and battle with mine.

We kissed with growing passion. My cock began to react in the swimsuit I still had on. My long body meant our hips were not aligned, my torso far longer than hers, and my dick found some relief pressing lower against her left thigh. I think she felt what I was doing, but acted as if nothing different was happening.

After pressing against her for a while, I wanted to take it even further. I'd seen her breasts earlier and figured she'd at least let me go there. I slid a hand up under her shirt slowly. Megan didn't stop me and I caressed the bottom of her braless breast. My mind tried to picture her breast from that afternoon. I remembered that her nipples rode high on her tits. They tilted slightly up, too. Her aureoles were not big, more like quarters, but a pretty, reddish, pink. I really wanted to see them again. They were smaller even than Monica's, but cute nonetheless.

Megan let me play with both of her nipples. She moaned into my kisses as she continued to lie flat on the rustled blanket. I was sitting over her now with both my hands free to caress her breasts. I remembered how hard Penny and Anna liked their nipples pulled and tried a little bit of this on Megan. Her pleasureful groans told me she liked it, too.

We were going at it hot and heavy and I could feel Megan pressing her thigh up into my crotch even as I pushed down. Her hands were just holding my head and pulling me to her lips. We kissed like that for some time, but when I decided to slide one hand down Megan's belly, she stopped me from pushing beneath her thin pants. I looked into her eyes and saw a sudden change, a soberness.

Megan saw my face and said, "Dave, I'm not like Ann. I'm sorry, but I need to stop now. I know you're probably used to much more, but that's not me, at least not so quickly."

"No...no, it's ok," I said. "I understand."

"I hope you do. It's not that I don't like you or anything; it's just that I'm not that way. I don't mean to say anything bad about her."

"Sure...I understand."

"Thanks for your understanding. I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked what we were just doing very much, but I think we ought to go a little slower. I'm sorry."

"Don't be... that's perfectly ok."

"I feel like I'm infringing on your relationship with her, too."

"Well, we have a complicated relationship, if you can even call it that," I explained.

"We can still lie here. I bet I can see another shooting star before you," Megan said jokingly.

Megan tried to lighten the mood and she scrunched closer and held my left arm in both her hands. Lying back, I still wanted to look at her face and kiss her, so to avoid that temptation I just stared up into the sky as if I were looking for shooting stars. My dick still tented my swimsuit and in my peripheral vision I saw Megan notice. She looked at my face and I'm sure some frustration showed.

We both stared back up into the sky. She was probably looking hard to do as she said and spot a shooting star before me. My mind was deep into other conflicting emotions and I wasn't even really trying to find one. My thoughts turned to Anna and what she might be doing at that moment. Thinking of Anna, though, did little to relieve my swollen cock. Then I thought of Penny and Monica together on vacation and my cock actually lurched in my pants. I had to try to think of other things, but it wasn't easy with Megan holding my arm.

Another couple came out onto the beach a little while later not far from us. Megan and I had resumed talking about stars and planets, and the space station. She had an incredible mind and showed real depth in her knowledge of astrology and astrological sciences. I followed along with her fairly well, but she obvious had a deeper knowledge than I, which fascinated me. Here I was an avid reader, a watcher of Nova and other science channel stuff, but she easily outstripped my knowledge of the planets and space.

It was getting late. We were both yawning fairly heavily now, and with the other couple not that far away we decided to call it a night. I gathered the blanket and walked Megan all the way back to her house. She told me I didn't need to, but I insisted. When we got there, we kissed, and I could feel Megan put some extra passion into her kiss. I took it as a sort of show of affection. She wasn't saying never, just not tonight.

I walked back to my uncle's house actually feeling pretty good. I was definitely sexually frustrated, but as I thought back on the day, I was pleased at getting to know Megan much more. I felt like something I'd wanted all through high school had been accomplished, or at least begun. I liked her and I realized I didn't want to stop seeing her. What that meant at the moment for Anna and me, I didn't know. But actually, it seemed that I didn't really care much, either.

Unfortunately, my sexual frustration turned into restless sleep and I pounded my pillow half the night. My thoughts jumped around between all the women in my life now. Strangely, I thought back to how simple my life had been just a couple months earlier. However, returning to those days seemed even less desirable. I vowed to follow my heart and let it lead me in the right direction.

Anna would be coming the next night. Well, hopefully, if she didn't call and cancel. She was supposed to call and tell me if her mother would let her drive down that late at night, when she was finally done with whatever this thing was that was so important she couldn't change her plans. My frustration was selfishly turning into resentment against Anna for not changing her plans for me.

At one point, my tired restless mind wanted to sneak into Darci and Katie's room and silently wake Katie. I wanted to get her to sneak off somewhere so we could be alone. Thoughts of the last time we were alone together gave me a raging hard-on. I probably could have easily stroked myself off, but opted not to, which only made me more frustrated.

I was just about to doze off again when I heard a noise from the hallway. All the bedrooms shared the same upstairs main bathroom, except for the master bedroom where my parents slept. I thought it might be Katie and jumped out of bed, ran to my door and opened it. I stepped out into the dimly lit hall hoping to quickly drag Katie into my room, almost not caring if she was willing. I came nearly face to face with Mrs. Terry, with me still sporting a decent erection in my gym shorts. I nearly poked her with it. I excused myself and quickly jumped back into my room to shut the door.

Before I could move Mrs. Terry said, "Davey, the bathroom's open now."

"Ok, thanks," I called out, sure that she saw the tent in my pants.

I waited until I heard her door close and decided I had no choice now but to act like I wanted to go to the bathroom. Naturally, the whole incident took some of the stiffness from my dick and I was able to move more normally into the bathroom. After taking a pee and washing my hands, I waited for the noise of the toilet to stop before reopening the door.

I nearly shit to find Katie standing right in front of the doorway.