All Comments on 'Cream Pie Fresh From the Oven'

by fix8ion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Great story! I love a creampie.... I have begged for years for my wife to do this and a few months ago she surprised me as well. Since that day, I am not allowed to use a towel, only my tongue. Even if she isn't in the mood and I want to mastrubate, I always mastrubate in front of her and am required to eat my cum. She even keeps a little cup in her night stand for mastrubating. Good luck with the anal thing, it is FANTASTIC. It makes your orgasm 10 times stronger! I will shoot a good tablespoon or more if she uses a dildo on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my story

This is a story based on true events. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

We meet online one day, Her names was Katie. She was 35 I was 36. We meet in a yahoo chat room and within a week we had made a connection and had sex. It was about a week after that when we started talking about or fetishes, that's when I told her about my sloppy seconds, gang bang and cream pie clean up fetish. It was about 2 weeks later that the story takes off, so let's skip forward.

It was a Friday night Katie's teenage daughter was staying the night at a friend's and Katie had set herself up a dinner date that night. I went over to my ex-wives house to see our child for a bit and waited for my cell phone to ring… at about 10:00 it rang. It was Katie and she said she had a great dinner and went home and made a fresh desert for me. I left as quick as I could and made the 10 minute drive over to her house. She had left unlocked the back door before she and her date started preparing my treat. When I got inside she was lying on the bed with a pillow under her ass and her well fucked pussy facing the bedroom door. The she lifted her head smiled and said "if you're for real then get over here and eat my just fucked pussy clean." She looked so hot there was a little puddle of come just below her pussy and starting to stain the pillow with a little white trail leading back up to her pink pussy lips. I didn't even take off my shoes and I was face first in her pussy with my tongue as deep in her sweet treat and I could get it. As she was telling me how good he fucked her and how good it felt to have me eat her out right after sex. This was her first time having a man eat her pussy after sex but it was not my first time to eat a cream pie. I got undressed as I licked her clean and she started to cum hard. As her pussy contracted in orgasm even more of her dates sperm flowed from her sweet pussy. Once she came down from her orgasm I lifted myself on top of her and she looked into my eyes and said " that was wonderful… but your face is a mess". She then pulled my face to hers as I started sliding my dick into her well used pussy. She started kissing and licking my face and started to cum immediately. Her pussy was so hot and wet, it was like a dream. We fuck for a good 10 minutes, is was hot having her tell me how good it felt and how hot it was to have 2 guys fuck her so close together and that all night at dinner all she could think about was getting this guy home, fuck him and send him on his was so she could call me and have a new experience. She was hooked. As we where fucking and she knew I was getting close to cumming inside her she whispered in to my ear. I hope your really like this because I have a date again tomorrow night. And I started to cum hard. As we laid there in the afterglow of our orgasms she told me that she was having second thoughts about playing this cream pie game and thought it was kind of gross but after trying it for the first time she understood the excitement for both herself and me.

The next night was even more exciting. This night he was taking her out to a comedy club after dinner so she would be out later and her daughter would be home and I had to babysit for her while she went out. The plan was she would call me right before heading home so that I could make sure her daughter was asleep and give me heads up to hide so the guy didn't know I was there. She said that having me hidden in the house would be a huge turn on to her and she said it was so hot she didn't want to wait for me to drive over.

It was about 12:30 when my cell phone rang. I told her that her daughter was in bed and fast asleep and I had a chair set up in the bedroom closet so I could watch her with her date. She then informed me that while at the comedy club her date ran into a buddy at the club after the show and she was bringing both of them home. She said she was not sure anything would happen so it was my choice I could either stay and hide or just be there when she got home and we could all party together or I could stay with the plan and hide but sense she was not sure if anything would happen I could be hidden for quite a while and not end up playing. I asked her if she was letting her date know she was horny. She said he did and it was his idea to invite his friend if she was game. Feeling confident the guys had plans on fucking her if she was game I decided to stay with the plan to hide. It took them about 15 minutes to get to her house. She told them to have a seat on the couch while she checked on her daughter. She was old enough to stay by herself but my babysitting was just an excuse for me to be there. While she was in the back of the house I could hear the two guys talking (their names where Ken and Tom) and they did have a plan to both fuck her if she would let them. I then heard Katie call from the kitchen asking if they would like a drink? They said yes. She brought their drinks turned on a little music then excused herself to her bedroom and shut the door. As she was changing cloths she told me that during the show he kept rubbing her legs and crotch and she was horny as hell and after the show his buddy was in the other part of the club. She said that her dates buddy Tom was very sexy and got so turned on by him she knew she wanted him to fuck her tonight. By now she was naked except for her panties. And I could see the crotch of her panties where very wet and sticky. She caught my eye smiles pulled her panties off handed them to me and said here, I know you like to sniff panties so you can sniff these while you're hiding in the closet. She then put on a loose pair of short and a baseball jersey gave me a kiss and said I hope you are ready for a very messy cream pie tonight. I watched her as she left the bedroom knowing that the guys would like the little outfit she selected. As she walked into the living room I heard both guys say WOW! The one guy said "you better be careful it's been a few week sense I have been with a woman and with this buzz and you dressed like that I might just try and ravage you tonight". I heard her giggle then say "that's what I was hoping to hear. But I have one rule one we are done you have to leave because my daughter is home and I don't want her to catch you guys here."

They agreed then she said "well then I am so horny I can't wait will you both join me?" then the door to the bedroom swung open and the three of them entered the room with Katie leading the way holding both of their hands. This was the first look I got of the two guys and I could see why she was so turned on. Both guys looked to be about 30 Ken, her date was about 5'10" 190 in good shape his buddy was about 6'2" 225 I am guessing and looking as if he worked out daily. It did not take long for them to get naked. Both men were as hard as a rock Kens dick was about average but Toms dick was much longer and thicker. And Katie had a look in her eye as she touched of both excitement and fear. He saw that look in her eye and said "don't be scared if you think it's to big I don't have to fuck you we can just do oral sex." Katie said "Oh no, I want you in my pussy I love the feel of cum being shot inside me. Please I really want to feel your shot your huge load in me" He just smiled at her and said "baby you can have it any way you want it. Are you on the pill?" She said "yes."

Then than grabbed Ken and pulled him on top of her with his penis lining up at her pussy she looked at him and said "you fuck me first to get me warmed up and after you cum in my pussy I will take this monster better. As Ken entered her pussy she pulled Tom's prick to her mouth and said "I am going to suck you for a bit but please don't cum in my mouth I want you to shoot off in my pussy." He just smiled and said "OK." So here I am sitting in a closet less than 10 feet away from my girlfriend as she has two dicks, one in her pussy and the head of a huge one in her mouth, I have her wet panties to my nose and a hard-on that is starting to drip with excitement. It was hot watching her go she was getting fucked steady by ken but was having a hard time with the big dick in her mouth. I could see Ken was getting close to shooting off inside of Katie's hot little pussy. It looked like she was really grinding on him to get him to cum fast. I think she really wanted this huge dick deep inside her. The Ken announced he was about to come, Katie took Toms cock from her mouth and yelled "Yes fill me up, I want your cum deep in me. Ken then pushed all the way in and came. I was behind him and could see his nuts contract with his orgasm. After a minute or two his nuts had stopped contracting and I could see a white foamy mess at the base of his cock where it entered my girlfriend. She looked up at Ken and said "Wow that was great." He said "yes it was I just love fucking a girl right before my big dicked buddy gets to fuck her." Katie asked "oh, do you guy do this often?" "Sense we were teenagers" replied Tom. Katie smiled and said "Well you will have to tell me all about that some time but right now I want you inside me." As Ken pulled out of Katie A small trickle of cum followed his penis out but not as much as I thought would. Katie scoots to the edge of the bed facing the closet door, looks at me lifts her ass in the air puts a pillow under her ass, then looks at Tom and said "Come stand over here and fuck me that way when you cum inside me I can keep you sweet cum inside me as I drift off to sleep." He asked her again if she was on the pill she said yes again but that her and her boyfriend where talking about having a baby so she might go off the pill. I didn't remember that conversation but didn't care at that time. Tom said " I didn't know you had a boyfriend, would he be okay with all this?" She giggled and said "it's all his idea. He will be home in about 30 minutes and will be very happy that I just had sex with you two." He stood up with his huge cock aimed at her wet messy pussy and slowly started to slid in. I could just see her face as he was pushing into her. Her mouth was gapping open but no sound was coming out. Her body would just convulse a little bit her and there as he slowly slid in to her. After he was just over half way in her se stopped and asked if she was alright. She just moaned a "unhua" and nodded her head yes. He pushed in a bit more then looked her in the eyes and said "I can feel the pool of kens cum in the bottom of your pussy." That made her convulse in orgasm and I saw a bit of cum form where his cock entered Katie. She had her legs wrapped around his back trying with all her might to pull him completely inside her. But Tom was in control and was staying still letting her pussy pulsate and grind on his cock. Then Tom started to pull out slowly, the look on Katie's face was priceless, she was shaking in orgasm but had a look of desperation on her face not wanting his cock to leave her orgasming pussy. Tom just leaned down kissed her on her lips and said, Baby I am not pulling out just lubing up my dick a bit so it will fit nicely inside of you. With that she relaxed a bit he pulled about half of what he had in her out and you could see Kens come all over Tom dick. Then he slowly started to push his way back into her pussy and she started cumming and wrapped her legs around him again trying to get him all the way inside her. This time he didn't fight her. Je just stood there and let her take what she could. The more she bucked and grinded on his cock the deeper it went. And the more of Kens cum oozed out around Tom's huge cock. It took about two minute and 6 orgasm for to get tom balls to rest on her ass. Tom smiled at her and said "you have it all now baby" She just smiled a shaky smile and said "I don't have it all till you cum in my pussy". By this time I had a drool of pre-cum in my shorts that I could just feel growing and couldn't wait to get my chance at Katie.

Tom Slowly started to rotate his hips sending Katie over the edge again but he didn't stop he just stayed buried deep in her and she loved it. From where I was sitting I could see Tom's huge balls starting to slap on Katie's ass and his ball where getting wet with both Kens cum and Katie's hot pussy juices. Ken had rock hard again and was now up at Katie's face offering her his dick to suck. I didn't even look like a concuss thought she just grabbed Kens dick and started sucking on it. Tom was now taking full strokes in and out of Katie's hot contracting pussy. The sounds where amazing, Her pussy was all sloppy and making noises that turned me on even more. I could tell by Tom's pace and the fact that his ball where drowning up he was about to cum inside of Katie and Katie was lost in her own world of orgasm. Tom suddenly stopped while he was almost of Katie's pussy, This made her come back to reality enough to look up at Tom with that same longing look she had when her first started. Tom asked her if she was sure that she wanted him to shoot his load inside of her. She screamed "YES I WANT IT ALL!" He asked her "Is this going to be the last time you are going to want it?" She looked at him and said "No I love your cock, I want it again and again." Tom stoked back into her and back out and stopped again. Katie was going nut's it looked like every time Tom would move his dick she would come again. He then asked her "And you are on the pill?" She screamed "YES NOW FUCK ME AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM" He again went all the way into his ball pulled most of the way out and stopped again. There union was getting wetter and sloppier, and I could tell by the way his cock and ball where tightening up that he was pumping lots of pre-cum into her pussy. He then said "will you fuck me again after tonight?" She screamed "YES ANY TIME YOU WANT IT!" He again went all the way in pulled most of the way out and stopped. Then Tom asked "and you man likes you to fuck other men?" She was lost in orgasm and could just nod her head yes. He again did a full stroke and stopped. He then asked "what does your boyfriend like to do with you after you just had sex?" She just yelled out "he likes to eat me out till I am clean then fuck me again." He again does a full stroke and stops. He then looks in her eyes and said " I after tonight I will only cum in your pussy if you're are not on birth control. The only birth control you can use is your boyfriends mouth. If you agree to that I will come inside you now and every time we have sex. And Ken will gone us most of the time too." She just said "YES ANYTHING YOU WANT I LIVE YOUR COCK NOW CUM IN ME." And with that Ken started long stroking Katie's well used pussy. It was quite a site She couldn't stop cumming and Toms nut drew up tighter and tighter. He then went all the way in and I could see his ball contracting he was cumming hard inside her and she was taking it all in her knees were up by her elbows Kens cock in her mouth she looked so hot. Ken stayed in her pumping for a good 2-3 minutes. As things started to calm down a bit Ken leaned over and whispered something in Katies ear. She giggled and said yes. He again whispered something in here ear she whispered back in his ear then Ken Said "OK Mike I know you're in the closet watching you can come out now."

So I open the door and walk out Tom I still balls deep in katie and he asked me " Did you like the show, I guess I don't need to ask your hard on tell all. Do you really like to eat your girlfriend out after she has just had sex?"

I said yes.

He asked how I felt about Katie going off the pill and me being her only form of birth control.

I told him I was all for it.

He said "Good because I think she likes my cock, don't you Katie"

She just shook her head yes.

Then said "OK, I am pulling out now" Katie had a look of disappointment on her face. Tom leaned down and kissed and told her not to worry he would fuck her again just soon as I had her cleaned up. She smiled unwrapped her legs from his waist. Tom slowly pulled out saying " I don't want it to spill out."

Once he was full out of her pussy I got a good look at the mess between her legs. She looked so I could not stop myself even if I wanted to. I sank my face into her musty pussy and started to lick her clean. She tasted great But I was a bit confused I was not getting as much cum from her pussy right after sex as I did the night before. She said she could feel in inside her that I just need to tongue her deeper. But I couldn't get my tounge any deeper. She then told me to iey on the bed. Once I pulled away from her pussy she pinched her pussy lips closed and waited for me to get situated on the bed then she straddled my face and as she was moving over me she said "Oh, I can feel it getting ready to pour out." And she was right, just as soon as she was over my mouth she moved her hand and gobs of sperm and pussy juice started to pour into my mouth. She putt her full weight on my head so I could not move. I had to swallow 3 times before I could do anything close to what I called eating pussy. The taste was wonderful and I could her Tom asking her if she like the new arrangement she said yes and that Mike would be getting his fill of protein from now on. And she was right. For the next year we had many fun adventure before she had to relocate. That was not the end of that night either. Let's just say I had my fill of cream pie that night.

Now I am single and in Kansas. The women here are kind of tame and finding a new girlfriend who will play the same games is almost imposable. So I have told this story hoping that a Woman in the Wichita, KS area will read it find it exciting and email me at bemycreampiegirl@yahoo.com.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayalmost 10 years ago
nice

Nothing better than pleasing a women with your mouth.

krugkrugover 6 years ago
Love A Good Creampie Story

Liked your story

Love a good creampie story

I've been lucky enough to enjoy eating several creampies. After reading this I want another one.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Love it when my wife wants to take charge. She loves sitting on my face . She says she feels more in control if I've got a face full of ass and pussy. She knows I'm weak when I'm eating someone out. I must be good at this for she had me eat her friends pussy at a party. Her friends husband watched as I got her to cum twice inside the garage . My wife cleaned my face licking the cum off. She carries me home and smother fucks me. I think there was some extra in her. I love it when she gets like this , super horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My fantasy cum true!!

I only have ate my creampie a couple of times and I love it!! But my wife’s clit is so sensitive it’s hard for her to enjoy it. I long for the day that she rides my face and I get to taste the whole pie straight from her twat!! I also want her to fuck me in the ass and make me her bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forever!

I love to fuck married women who are not being fulfilled at home. And I really love eating a fresh creampie, but only my own. If you are with a married woman who has never been licked clean, and you fill her cunt with your cum, and then clean up her creampie, she will have an enormous orgasm, and you will own her heart forever!

After that, she will be yours for the taking, any time you want her. Her husband will never understand what happened!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous