Creampie Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'He showed me the story, it was about a wife who goes out and screws another man and comes home filled with another man's come. The husband eats her out and loves it. I asked him if this was something he wanted to try in real life and he brushed it off, saying, oh it's just porn, honey. But a part of me always wondered. I never acted on that curiosity of course - until tonight. I think we should find out, sink or swim - this could ruin my marriage but I sure hope not. I think having you there will make it seem more like a naughty girl's night out kind of thing. What do you think?"

" 'Sounds good to me', Sarah said, 'I've always found Max sexy and to be honest, I'm still pretty horny.' Grinning, I said' 'Yeah me too! My pussy is filled with come and the thought that my husband might lick me clean in a few minutes is a real turn-on. I never would have guess how hot it would feel!' Thank the god the cab driver spoke next to no English, because god knows what he would have thought. Arriving home, we hopped out of the cab, and now you're caught up on our night!

"So here we are, my love, the moment of truth – what do you think? Is our marriage over? Do you think I'm a dirty slut? Do you hate me for what I've done?" Sarah looked at me with concern but I could tell that she was also filled with lust.

"You are a dirty slut. And my goddess. Now come here and let me take a look at that gorgeous pussy of yours!" I said and pulled her towards me.

She crept up on your knees and looked at me with open eyes, eager to see my reaction. I looked at her swollen pussy, coated with eight men's semen, her pussy filled with the fruits of their sex. I've never been so turned on in my life. I grabbed her hips savagely and pulled her towards me, my tongue dashing out to savor the taste of her pussy coated in semen.

She moaned. "Oh my god, this is so hot. I feel like such a woman. I love you so much honey. I love that you are understanding, and let me experience this wanton pleasure. I love you that find this sexy. I feel like a genuine goddess tonight and I want you to drink my nectar."

She sank down on my face and my tongue plunged deep into her sex, licking and sucking at the semen and her juice as it all came sliding and tumbling out of her. I held on tight to her hips as she swayed to the rhythm of my tongue licking at her pussy. It felt like the river of semen would never end, as every delicious bitter sticky salty sweet gulp that I took was replaced by another, I sucked at it like a madman, my belly now full with the come of sixteen strange men that my wife and her friend had fucked tonight. The thoughts running through my mind were so dirty, I was almost delirious with lust. As I started to feel like I had licked my wife's pussy clean of all the delicious semen and juice I could feel Sarah start to suck on my cock and balls and - wow - I was ready to shoot deep inside her mouth I was so turned on.

"Oh Max, shoot it into her mouth, she hasn't had a load down her throat all night!" Sarah said mischievously, climbing off of me, satisfied that I had cleaned every last drop of come from her gorgeous hole. I couldn't resist - I hadn't come in days and I blasted a few hot quick jets of come down her throat. She smiled, swallowed and then licked her lips.

"You know what I want to do, Sarah?" I asked. "I want to lick that gorgeous asshole of yours and then fuck the two of you senseless. And that's just what I did. Pulling Sarah's beautiful ass towards my face and letting her sit it down on me. I licked and sucked at her asshole until my cock was rock hard again – my wife's mouth wrapped around it didn't hurt. I threw Sarah down on the bed and fucked her hard and fast. I shot my come in her and then managed to get it up again to fuck Dana and shot another load in her while Sarah licked and bit at my nipples and then I at hers. As if that was not enough, after falling asleep for a few hours, I woke up again and licked the girls pussies clean again of my come this time and their juices –waking them up in the process – and then fucked then both in the ass, finally shooting yet another load of come deep into Sarah's gorgeous tight ass before finally going to sleep for the night, the three of us locked in embrace. What a night!

12