Creation's Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Her belly was flat, and toned without being muscular.

She had a slim twenty four inch waist, that flared out to nicely rounded thirty six inch hips.

Her ass was a magnificent heart shaped bubble butt, which was nicely rounded and deeply creased. It made you want to just reach out and grab it. He also noticed that other than her head, there wasn't a bit of hair anywhere on her body.

He gulped, "Cassandra, that is definitely what I call eye candy! Your body is absolute perfection! I wouldn't change a thing."

Cassandra breathed a sigh of relief.

"Whew! I guess I should thank my lucky star I didn't end up with tits down to my belly button! Now that the preliminaries are out of the way; maybe we can get down to some serious fucking!"

She smiled and said,"Thank you master."

Bob reached down and felt his new cock. "I've never been so horny in my life. My cock's as hard as a, steel rod.

It looks like she's just as horny. Her nipples are as hard as diamonds, and I can see her juices dribbling down her thighs! I think it's time I had me a taste of that sweet little pussy!"

******************

I moved her again, this time sitting her on the table in front of me. As her eyes grew wide, I began licking and nipping her neck occasionally nibbling on her earlobe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

At first Cassandra had no idea why she was suddenly sitting on the table.

"What is he...? oh that feels nice. I like that."

******************

One of my hands was squeezing, and caressing her beautiful big tits, occasionally pulling, and pinching her swollen nipples. While the other one was lightly caressing her inner thighs.

"Oh yes master that feels sooo good. Please don't stop. Pinch my nipples a little harder! Oh yes! Just like that master. Ooh my yes! That feels so fucking good!"

She began to mewl softly as I licked, and kissed my way down across her shoulder to her magnificent tits.

When I popped one of her swollen nipples into my mouth. Her mewl became a moan. Growing louder as I sucked, licked, nibbled, and kissed her beautiful, big boobs, going from one to the other.

******************

Cassandra's heart felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest.

"Umm, I like that even better! Gods, my pussy is drenched!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

"Oh gods yes. That's it master, suck on my big titties! Suck harder master, bite my nipples a little harder too. Oh my gods yes, just like that master!"

I moved my hand from her inner thighs, and began to lightly caress her outer lips. Not penetrating her, just teasing.

She began to squirm, and buck her hips trying to get my fingers inside. Her breathing was getting ragged, and her moans were getting a lot louder.

******************

Casandra had never felt anything so amazing. "Oh gods, please, put that finger inside me master. Fuck! My pussy feels like it's on fire and it's all I can do to breathe!"

******************

Pushing her back on her arms. I began to lick, kiss, and nip my way down her belly. I continued to play with her magnificent tits with one hand, and as I worked my way down her belly, her moans became an almost constant wail.

******************

"Where's he going now? Is he going to...? Oh fuck he is! Oh shit! Fuck meee!"

******************

I raised the table off the floor until her succulent pussy was level with my mouth. Throwing her legs over my shoulders. I dived face first into the sweetest cunt, I had ever tasted.

Her sweet pussy smelled, and tasted almost like a ripe peach.

"Damn she tastes good! I've eaten my share of pussies over the years; but I've never had one that tasted like this! Guess this is what they call nectar of the gods."

I licked her from the top of her sexy ass crack up to her swollen clit, using long, sensuous strokes with the flat of my tongue. I dragged my tongue along her outer lips. Pressing in lightly as I went, making her moan, and gasp every time my tongue swept over her throbbing clit.

******************

"Oh my gods, I never knew anything could feel this fucking good!

******************

"Oh gods yes master! That's it, eat meee!"

I slid two fingers into her soaked pussy, dragged them around the inside of her tight cunt until her hips jerked hard. I smiled, I knew I'd found her G spot.

I placed the heel of my other hand against her mound. Applying pressure, as my two fingers curled back, and forth over her highly sensitive G spot. She was moaning loudly and bucking her hips.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh my gods. What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is that. That feels so fucking good master. Whatever you do. Please, don't stop now master!"

I bent forward, rimming her tight asshole with the tip of my tongue. Running my thumb over her swollen clit, as I fingered her G spot.

******************

At first Cassandra was shocked.

"My asshole? He's got his tongue in my asshole? Oh wow, that feels sooo fucking good!"

******************

******************

"Oh my gods, please don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

Her whole body seemed to spasm in delight, that glorious feeling of release coursed through every inch of her.

It was her first full-body orgasm. It had every muscle convulsing, every nerve end twitching with pleasure. She even passed out for a few seconds.

I was amazed by how strong her orgasm was. She was as limp as a rag doll when I lowered the table and slid her onto my lap.

"Wow I've never seen a woman cum that hard! I don't know if it was just her own natural reaction, or if this ring was doing something to her. Either way, she sure as hell enjoyed the ride!"

I held her tightly against me, nuzzling her neck while squeezing, and caressing her magnificent ass with both hands.

******************

As her orgasm subsided, Cassandra's head slowly cleared.

"How did I...? Fuck it who cares! Ohh his mouth feels sooo good on my neck, and the way he's squeezing my ass. Umm, that's just divine!

I can feel his monster pressing up against my belly. Fuck! That thing feels even bigger than it looks! I'm scared shitless, but I guess he wants me to be the one to take things to the next level".

******************

When she caught her breath, she leaned back and kissed me. It was a little timid kiss, just a light pressing of her lips against mine.

I ran my tongue across her lips then poked at them gently with the tip. She opened her mouth a little and my tongue found hers. Her kiss became increasingly passionate.

When she finally broke the kiss and let me come up for air. My heart was racing. My breathing was ragged, and I felt like spontaneous human combustion was a definite possibility.

******************

Cassandra tried to catch her breath. "Hot damn! That man sure knows how to kiss a girl! I'm trembling like a leaf, it's all I can do to breathe. I swear if he kisses me like that again. I'm gonna have another orgasm right here in his lap!"

******************

She stood up and gave me a saucy grin. Pushing down on my shoulders she made me slide my ass forward a little.

"It's my turn now master."

She squatted over me grabbing my thick shaft, while rubbing the plum colored head over her soaked outer lips, and coating it with her lavish juices.

Little sparks of energy seemed to sparkle along my cock as she touched it; causing it to jump with involuntary spasms.

She pushed the mushroomed head past her engorged outer lips, taking my big, fat cock a little at a time. When she felt the huge head press against her hymen, she stopped for a second.

******************

Cassandra was amazed. "Well at least I know some of it fits inside me! I guess it's time to see if the rest of it will."

******************

I watched as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

She kicked her legs out from underneath her, slamming herself down, and driving my enormous rod past her hymen, all the way into her hot, tight, cunt.

She took a couple of deep breaths and gave a shaky laugh.

Then suddenly, it was like a door had opened between our minds.

******************

Cassandra was shocked by the amount of pain she felt. "FUCK! That hurts! Wait a second, what was that? Did we just... no we couldn't have, that's supposed to be impossible. Impossible or not we did, we bonded!"

******************

I could feel everything she felt. Her pain. Her fear. Her passion. Her lust. Her determination to please, no matter what it took. I realized I was inside her mind.

I watched as she stood in the center of a circle, surrounded by all the other gods and goddesses.

Held there by their powers, as Hera recited the spell that bound her spirit and powers to the ring. I felt her anger at their betrayal, and her revulsion as the spell took hold of her spirit.

The connection wavered, then steadied again as her eyes flew open. She looked at me with an expression of pure joy, her beautiful emerald eyes sparkling with happiness.

I heard her voice in my head. "Oh master, it's so wonderful. The impossible has happened. We've bonded! Now I am truly yours forever. I'm finally free.

Free to be myself. Free to love you with my mind, heart, body, and soul!"

"What just happened? Are you okay"

I heard a throaty giggle, then her voice in my head again.

"Oh master I'm more than okay, I'm wonderful... fantastic... great, all of these words are so inadequate! What happened was that we bonded; our

souls became as one; we belong only to each other. Now, and forever! Master, please, speak to me with your mind, not your voice, I need to see if this is real!"

I thought to myself. "How the hell am I supposed to talk with my mind?"

This time I heard a girlish little giggle, as she got all excited and bounced up and down on my cock.

"Just like that master. That's how you talk with your mind!"

She winced as I felt a jolt of pain shoot through her.

"Can we talk about this later? Right now I think I need to finish what I started."

"I'm ready whenever you are girlfriend."

"Girlfriend huh? I think I like the sound of that!"

I didn't have the heart to tell her that these days 'girlfriend' was used both as a figure of speech, and as a title. I had meant it as the former, not the latter.

She was grinding her gorgeous ass around in my lap, trying to expand her tight pussy to accommodate my enormous cock.

******************

Casandra smiled as the pain faded. "Well, it all fits, but I wonder if it would feel this good inside me if it wasn't quite so BIG."

******************

She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly pumped her hot, sexy ass up and down my massive cock.

Her eyes wide with wonder, and an expression of pure delight on her gorgeous face.

******************

"Umm this feels sooo good. The more I move; the better it feels! Gods, my little pussy is so stuffed! I've never felt anything so amazing before. No wonder Aphrodite fucks like a rabbit!"

******************

I was in heaven, her tight, wet cunt felt like hot, melted butter as it gripped my huge cock.

"Damn, I could get used to this real quick! Her fucking cunt is amazing!

Her pussy's hotter and juicier inside than any other cunt I've ever fucked. It almost feels like she's giving me a blow job and fucking me at the same time."

She picked up speed, pumping her magnificent ass up, and down the whole length of my monstrous cock.

"Gods, my little pussy feels so full, I can't believe how fucking good your cock feels inside me master."

I loved the tight, satiny, slickness of her hot, juicy pussy. Its tightness gripped my hard cock like a pipe in a vise. While its slickness, let her slide up in down, the huge shaft like a piston in a cylinder.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed to be able to move, to thrust up into her tight pussy. Using a force of will, I didn't know existed until that very second. I moved us both to my bed. I landed flat on my back with her still impaled on my cock.

She leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders, and continued to ride me, barely missing a beat. I was amazed. All it had taken was a simple thought.

"This is sooo cool! I can have a lot of fun with these powers; I wonder what else I can do."

I popped one of her swollen, diamond hard nipples into my mouth and sucked on it greedily as my hands found the firm flesh of her magnificent ass. I kneaded the scrumptious cheeks for several long minutes, loving the way they felt in my hands.

******************

Cassandra wasn't talking anymore. She was too intent on riding her master's amazing cock. Loving the way it seemed to set her very soul on fire with pure unbridled lust. Only moans and whimpers were escaping her lips.

******************

I slid my hands under Cassandra's delectable ass, holding her up as I rammed my monstrous cock balls deep, in and out of her quivering cunt.

I was being driven by a desire I had never felt before. Her moans and whimpers only inflamed my lust, and encouraged my efforts.

My cock became a tool, designed only to provide her with pleasure. I was compelled by an irresistible need to satisfy her.

I was completely unconcerned with my own gratification. I simply wanted to give Cassandra as much pleasure as I possibly could.

I had always felt a desire to fully satisfy my lovers, but this was something different. This was a NEED; an itch in my very soul that could only be scratched by Cassandra's pleasure.

I had a desire to fuck her from behind. Instantly, Cassandra was on her hands and knees, as I rammed my enormous cock into her heavenly cunt from behind.

I formed her fiery red tresses into a single long braid and pulled on it, forcing her to arch her back. My other hand found one of her beautiful, big tits, caressing and squeezing the firm globe, occasionally pinching and tugging on her swollen nipple.

******************

Cassandra was ecstatic. She was finally being dominated by her master. She had no choice but to submit to the powerful thrusts of his amazing cock. She absolutely loved it. The way he was pulling on her hair as he drove in and out of her quivering cunt. thrilled her like never before. In her mind, it served to confirm that, he was indeed her master, and that she was merely his slave. Duty bound to please him.

******************

My enormous cock had been pumping in and out of Cassandra's hot, tight, cunt for more than an hour now.

Although I still had plenty of stamina; I sensed that Cassandra was beginning to tire. I changed our positions again with a mere thought.

I was standing on the floor, my cock still buried in Cassandra's quivering cunt, as she hung suspended in midair. Her long, shapely legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms dangled more than a foot off the floor.

I rammed my monstrous cock in and out of her satiny, slick cunt once again.

******************

Any other woman would have been terrified of this position, but not Cassandra. She loved it. There was no strain on her arms and legs anymore; she was free to enjoy the pounding her tight cunt was getting.

She was being dominated in a way she never even dreamed possible, and she had no choice but to trust her master completely.

******************

I loved this position too, it gave me a bird's eye view of Cassandra's gorgeous ass and succulent cunt. I loved watching the way her cunt lips pouted, when I pulled my cock back. Almost as if they were trying to prevent my cock from escaping.

I also loved how they folded back in as I thrust forward. As if they were sucking my cock back in, welcoming it into its home.

I was briefly tempted to explore her tight, virgin asshole with my fingers, but decided that could wait. Instead I flipped her over so that she was now floating face up as I continued to pound in and out of her hot, juicy cunt.

I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her big tits, using them to pull her upright, folding her neatly in half with her long legs still wrapped around my waist gripping my ass.

She looked at me expectantly as I leaned in for a kiss. This time though, her kiss wasn't timid. It was her tongue that came searching for mine. Her kiss was bold, and brazen. A self-assured kiss, that took my breath away. It made me weak in the knees, and set my very soul on fire.

When she finally let me break the kiss and come up for air, she begged, "Please master, don't make me wait anymore. Give it to me. Fill me with your wonderful seed."

Hearing her beg as she bounced up and down on my cock was all it took. I let out a long strangled "ahhhh," as I blasted the walls of her tight cunt with, spurt after spurt of my creamy white goo.

******************

Cassandra felt his cock swell incredibly large as his tortured balls prepared to release the seed that she craved.

When she felt the first spurt hit the walls of her quivering cunt. She was overcome by a massive orgasm of her own. It washed over her body like a tsunami washes over a beach.

As her climax tore through her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her back arched, and every muscle in her body convulsed with spasms. Her breathing came in short strangled gasps.

Her arms and legs became impossible to control, flailing about like leaves in a windstorm. Once again, she passed out.

******************

I moved us both to the bed, Cassandra resting on top of me, still impaled on my cock. I gently massaged her back. Her head rested on my shoulder, as her orgasm slowly subsided, and her breathing returned to normal.

When her head finally cleared. She nuzzled my neck, kissing it softly. The tip of her tongue grazing my hot skin.

"Thank you master, that was wonderful.

Now I'm truly yours forever. Did I please you, my wonderful master?"

"That was amazing, that was the best sex I've ever had. I felt everything you were feeling as you felt it. For the first time in my life, I know exactly how a woman feels when she has an orgasm! Pleasing me, doesn't even come close to describing it!"

"I too felt everything you felt, but there's something more. I can hear them again. Can you hear them too?"

"Yes, I can hear, the shitheads, on Olympus arguing over whose fault this is.

I'm not much for revenge. I know you don't believe in it either. But I do think that it is poetic justice, things worked out this way. Don't you?"

"Yes master I do believe that, in this case justice has been served."

"Well it's not quite fully served. At least not yet. I now have some control over my powers, and I also have a basic understanding of how they work.

I know I still have a lot to learn, but I know enough, to give you the gift, of Aphrodite's lovemaking skills. If you want, I can also make you a goddess once again.

Giving you back all your former powers."

She sat up in his lap with his cock still buried in her sloppy cunt and studied his face for a few seconds.

"I'll gladly accept the gift of Aphrodite's lovemaking skills, that knowledge will help me to serve you to the best of my ability.

However, I have no need, or desire for my former powers. The love that I feel for you, and emanating from you, makes me feel far more like goddess than any powers ever could."

She laid her head back down on his shoulder. He gently massaged her back, as they lay there quietly enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers