Creation's Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea popped into his head. He used a little of his magic, filling his swimming pool and warming the water to a comfortable temperature.

Then with a playful laugh he said,

"Time for your baptism woman!'

Instantly, they were both outside in his swimming pool. Him standing and laughing, and her flat on her ass dunked in the water.

She came up coughing, sputtering, and laughing, as he playfully intoned, "I now christen you Cassandra, and give you the gift of Aphrodite's lovemaking skills."

She wiped the water from her eyes and grinned. "Thank you for the gift master, but that wasn't fair, you caught me completely off guard, you brat."

"What's the sense in having a swimming pool, if I can't use it to baptize a goddess?"

"I'm not a goddess anymore, Remember master?"

He pulled her into his arms.

"Oh yes, you are woman, you're my goddess!"

He leaned down and gave her a long deep passionate kiss. This time though she really rocked his world hard!

As their lips touched, she put her arms around his neck. Her mouth opening and her tongue seeking out his.

His fingers tangled in her long red tresses, as their lips shifted to deepen the kiss. Their tongues entwined in an ageless duel of passion. Until finally, they had to come up for air.

He grinned down at her.

"WOW, that was some kiss!"

"Uh huh, it sure was. It looks like Aphrodite's lovemaking skills, are going to be a lot of fun for both of us. Thanks mom."

There was a brief flash and Aphrodite appeared.

"You're welcome Cassandra. I know that you'll love having those skills as much as I do. It's been a very long time; I've really missed you. Can we please talk?"

He felt Cassandra tense up as she grabbed his hand.

"What in creation would we have to talk about mom? Should we talk about how you and daddy betrayed Hera, and created me, or should we talk about how you and daddy betrayed me?"

At first, he was embarrassed, standing naked in his swimming pool in front of another woman. He thought to Cassandra.

"Couldn't she at least have waited until we were dressed?"

He felt her giggle in his head.

"I'm sorry master, modesty isn't exactly an Olympian trait. You should be proud of your body; I am. It's sexy enough to make any woman fantasize about you. Even Aphrodite is scoping you out!"

He glanced down and for the first time, saw his body as Cassandra saw it. Suddenly, he wasn't quite so embarrassed.

He looked over at Aphrodite. Boldly checking her out as Cassandra spoke again.

"Actually mom, we do have something to talk about. I want to thank you, and the rest of them up there for stabbing me in the back.

I especially want to thank Hera for thinking with her cunt, instead of what little brains she has.

Maybe it didn't work out for all of you, but it sure did for me. I'm happier now than I've ever been."

Aphrodite smiled sadly; "I'm sorry that I ever took part in your betrayal, you're right, that's exactly what it was. I know you're angry right now, but try to remember, we're all immortal.

Eternity is a very long time to hate someone Cassandra. I hope that someday you can forgive me and we can become friends, if not mother and daughter."

"Mom, I don't have it in me to hate. You should know that, and I forgave all, of you the minute I met my master. I knew in that instant, I had met my soul mate."

"I understand all of that Cassandra. I'm very happy for you, but what about us. Can we at least be friends?"

"My current happiness far outweighs any anger I may have felt towards you mom. I'm not angry with you, or daddy, or even Hera anymore. But that doesn't mean I'm ready to trust any of you just yet. We can try to be friends, if that's what you want. I don't mind that at all, but you're gonna have to earn my trust.

As you said, eternity is a very long time. Who knows, maybe someday we can even have a real mother daughter relationship again."

"I truly hope so Cassandra. I've spent the last six thousand years regretting my part in your betrayal.

I'll spend the rest of eternity trying to make it up to you."

She turned to Bob and held out her hand for him to shake. He took it, and kissed it instead.

"Thank you, for giving me this time with my daughter. I know you could have sent me back to Olympus with a single thought. I truly hope that we can be friends as well."

"Aphrodite you're Casandra's mother. This is her home as well as mine. If Casandra wants to allow you into our home, then you're welcome here.

I see no reason we can't be friends; If that's what you want, but be warned. I won't stand for anyone hurting Casandra in any way."

Aphrodite nodded. "I think that everyone on Olympus understands that. I also think they all know that, this time, I'll stand with you in that regard. I can see into your heart. I know that you truly do love her."

"I don't know if I'm in love, or in lust right now, but it doesn't matter either way. My only concern at the moment is Cassandra's happiness.

I even offered to return her former powers, to her and make her a goddess once again, but she wants none of that."

"I heard that offer, and I also heard her refuse it."

She looked back at Casandra and winked, "at least you accepted the gift of my lovemaking skills. Trust me Cassandra, they're gonna come in handy, and they'll be a whole lot of fun too. I have to get back to Olympus. May I visit again sometime?"

"Yes of course mother, you're always welcome here.

But please, give us a little warning next time. I might be a bit busy. Practicing the skills I've inherited from you."

"Well practice does make perfect Cassandra, ta ta you two," and with that she was gone.

He heard Casandra's silvery tinkling laugh in his head.

"Thank you master."

"For what?"

"For putting up with Aphrodite."

"She's your mother. Why are we talking this way?"

"Privacy master, they can't hear our thoughts, only what we say out loud. Even my mother doesn't realize that we've bonded."

"Well, I think I can block them from hearing, and seeing anything we do from now on, if you want sweetie."

Out loud she said, "Please do that master."

"It's done. They can't hear or see a thing now."

"Thank you master.

How did you do that? They can't block each other."

"I'm not sure how I did it, but I think my powers are a lot stronger than theirs. I have a few they don't even know exist."

"Are your powers still growing master?"

"Actually I think they've finally stopped growing. There was a huge burst of energy, when your hymen broke, and we bonded. My powers got a lot stronger. Then a whole shit load of magic got dumped, into my head, as well.

I'm not sure what that was about. It definitely didn't come from any of the gods and goddesses'. I think it comes from a different school of magic.

Some of it's easy for me to understand. That's how I was able, to teleport you to the bed, and levitate you off the floor when we were having sex. There is some of it that's gonna take me a lifetime to understand.

Right now, I think my powers are about ten times stronger, than the powers of all of the gods and goddesses put together'."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Very serious sweetie. I could flatten Olympus, and destroy everyone on it with a single thought."

"Please be careful master. That much power can be extremely difficult to control. Especially when you're not used to it."

"I know sweetie, but there doesn't seem, to be much I can do about it. As long as I don't get angry, and go off half-cocked I think everything will be okay."

She wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I hope so master."

He stepped back, cupped her chin, looking into her beautiful, emerald eyes.

"By the way Cassandra, you don't have to call me master. Don't get me wrong, I actually like it. It's kinda sexy. If you want to call me Bob, or some term of endearment, that's okay too."

"Thank you, I promise I'll keep that in mind. I don't think I've earned the privilege of using your given name, or of taking any other such liberties just yet. So master, is the term I'm most comfortable using.

I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds, by saying so master."

Bob was shocked by her reply. "What the fuck did this ring do to her? She actually believes what she's saying!"

"It's okay, sweetie, don't worry. You haven't even come close to overstepping your bounds. I just wanted you to know. You don't have to call me master, unless you want to."

By now it was late afternoon, and although they didn't need food anymore. He decided to take Cassandra out to dinner, and let her see some of her new world.

He climbed out of the pool. Reaching over, he scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She kicked her feet, and giggled like a schoolgirl as he carried her back into the house, to his bedroom.

He dressed her in a skin tight, black, vinyl dress. With a plunging neck line, that hugged her every curve, and left almost nothing to the imagination.

Her beautiful long red hair was done, in a braid that hung down to the small of her back. Light eye shadow, clear lip gloss, gold hoop earrings, a golden neck choker, and black pumps with four inch heels completed the look.

Bob let out a wolf whistle.

"Wow baby, you make my cock hard just looking at you! You look fantastic!"

"Well you do seem to have a talent for putting my... Um... Assets on display master. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the way you've dressed me. It makes me feel really beautiful, and sexy. I'm a bit curious though.

I know I'm not supposed to question your motives. But would it be okay if I asked you why, you've dressed me this way?"

The punishment from the ring came fast and hard. This time it was so intense it caused her to drop to her knees, moaning, and whimpering in pain.

******************

Cassandra was terrified. The pain had only lasted a few seconds, but that was more than enough. He knew there was something she was hiding. Now she would face his wrath as well.

******************

She heard his voice, as if from a distance, as her head cleared.

"Cassandra? What's wrong? Are you all right? Cassandra?"

She looked up and saw the concern written all over his face.

"I'm okay master. I guess I have some explaining to do don't I."

Bob helped her up, and sat her on the bed. Sitting next to her, a worried look still on his face.

"You most certainty do young lady!"

"I apologize for not explaining it sooner master. The ring requires, I be obedient and subservient at all times.

I may ask questions, which enhance my knowledge of your world. I am never allowed to question your motives."

"What do you mean, you're not allowed to question my motives? You can ask me any question you want, anytime you want.

"Please, forgive me master. I'm not trying to disobey you, but the ring simply won't allow that. Please, don't be angry with me master."

"I'm not angry with you Cassandra, but I think you should have told me this earlier.

I don't like the fact that you lied to me. I know, from your perspective, you were simply not telling me everything you knew. Sweetie, the way I see it. A lie of omission, is still a lie, and you must never do it again."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she replied, "I'm so sorry I disappointed you master! I would never deliberately lie to you. I promise I won't hide anything from you ever again. Please, forgive me master."

"There's nothing for me, to forgive sweetie. You made a simple mistake. It's over and done with. I'm not the least bit mad at you.

Why don't you tell me everything you know about this ring? Maybe then, we can keep you from getting in, any more trouble."

Cassandra breathed a sigh of relief. Her master wasn't mad at her! She explained what she knew about the ring. Including the things the she wasn't sure about. Even the possibility that Hera, may have added a few surprises of her own. When she finished speaking. He put his arm around her, and pushed her head gently down onto his shoulder,

kissing the top of it.

"Wow, I guess they really went out of their way, to put the screws to you. Didn't they sweetie?"

In a voice that was barely above a whisper she replied, "They sure did master."

He sat there looking at the ring, not really seeing it.

"What good is all this power, if I can't use it to help her?"

Bob was so wrapped up in his thoughts that it took him a few seconds to realize. Cassandra was talking to him again.

"I'm sorry sweetie, could you please repeat that?"

"Please forgive me master, I didn't mean to interrupt your thoughts. There are some other things I think you should know."

"It's okay sweetie, I wasn't really thinking of much anyways. Go ahead and tell me."

"Thank you master, I know that some of this is hard for you to understand, and I don't want to upset you any more than you already are, but there are some things you need to accept."

She took a deep shuddering breath, her eyes glistening with tears.

Bob wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head back on his shoulder.

"Please go on Cassandra."

"I can never be freed, I must always have a master. That's another reason, why I refused your offer, of returning my powers. I don't believe the ring would've allowed the transfer of powers to happen. Even if it did allow it. The ring would never allow me to become a goddess again.

I would've simply been a servant with powers, that couldn't be used without your permission. I knew the anguish that would cause you."

Suddenly she cried out, "Oh gods no!"

A look of terror came over her face, as she began to sob uncontrollably.

"Cassandra what's wrong honey?" She couldn't answer him, she just pointed up. He listened as Zeus screamed at Aphrodite. Calling her a traitor, telling her he was gonna make an example out of her.

That when he was finished with her, no one would ever dare betray him again.

Bob scanned Zeus' mind. Saw what he and Hera had planned, and realized that they had to act fast.

"Cassandra honey, we're gonna get Aphrodite out of this mess. I don't have time to explain things so you're gonna have to just trust me and follow my lead. Okay?"

"Okay master."

He made a few quick changes to Cassandra's dress, adding a sash around her waist, and two dagger sheaths across her big sexy boobs.

A scabbard with Excalibur hung from the sash, and the daggers of Zena rested in the chest sheaths.

She gave him a questioning look.

"You're gonna love this," He said. He made a pair of skin tight, black, vinyl shorts, and sandals appear on his body. An instant later, they were in Zeus' throne room, standing behind the thrones.

"Time for you to rescue Aphrodite, sweetie. Draw your sword in midair. Don't worry, I'll do the rest."

"Okay master."

He sent her spinning through the air; Dropping her in front of Aphrodite. Her sword deflecting the lightning bolts, and plasma balls Zeus and Hera were hurling at a weakened Aphrodite.

When Zeus and Hera saw Cassandra, they became enraged and intensified their barrage. Cassandra moved her sword faster. This time directing Zeus and Hera's own magic, right back at them. It was a little more than they expected.

After a while, they paused to rethink their strategy.

Hera's hands were resting, on the armrests of her throne. As she tried to catch her breath.

"Cassandra, throw your sword up in the air. Grab your daggers, throw them at Hera. Then reach up, to catch your sword. Trust me, I'll make it all work."

Bob felt her laugh.

"Okay master."

Less than two seconds later, Hera's hands were pinned to the armrests, by the daggers. Cassandra stood, sword at the ready, waiting for Zeus's next move.

Hera screamed as her mind registered the pain, and she saw the blood running from her hands.

Zeus looked over, and saw the daggers sticking out of Hera's hands. He started to get up.

Cassandra said, "oh no, daddy dear, you move; I'll kill her. It's just you and me now." Zeus sat back down.

"Okay Cassandra you win. What do you want?"

"Oh nothing much daddy, just your unconditional surrender."

"Fine. Whatever, you've got it. Now, will you get off Olympus, and leave us alone?"

Cassandra bent down to help Aphrodite up.

Zeus, seeing his chance went to hurl a lightning bolt at her.

Bob gave Zeus a smack in the back of his head, and sent him sprawling face first on the floor.

"That's no way for a father to treat his little girl asshole"

Zeus looked up at Bob, his eyes blazing with anger and hatred.

"Fuck you. I'll kill you for that. You pile of camel shit!"

Cassandra whacked Zeus, on the back of his head, with the butt of her sword.

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit! You move, or say another word, I'll cut your fucking balls off and feed them to your little slut!"

She sheathed her sword. Turned, and helped Aphrodite to her feet.

"Are you okay mom?"

"I'm a little sore, but other than that I'm fine Cassandra. Thank you for helping me. I don't know what would've happened. If you hadn't shown up when you did. My shield was just about to give out.

Not that it would've mattered much. The most they would've been able to do, is give me a few bumps and bruises. It hardly seems worth the effort, they put into attacking me."

Bob reached down the front of Hera's toga, pulling out the ring she had hidden there, giving one of her tits a squeeze at the same time.

"You're really showing your age Hera. Your tits are sagging, like an old milk cows!"

He tossed the ring to Cassandra.

"They planned on using this, once Aphrodite's shield collapsed."

Cassandra walked over to Hera. A look of pure venom in her eyes. "If you EVER, fuck with my mother again. I'll cut your fucking tits off, and mount them on your bedroom wall!"

Hera spat back, "Go right ahead bitch, I'll just grow new ones."

"Oh you think so? If you're so fucking powerful, why haven't you freed your hands?"

"Obviously, because I can't, you stupid bitch!"

"Really? Gee wiz, I thought you were this all powerful goddess. Here, let me help you!"

She reached down, yanked the daggers out of Hera's hands. Hera screamed in pain.

"Let's see if you can, at least heal the wounds by yourself."

A few seconds later, Hera looked up in terror. "I can't," she squeaked.

Cassandra put her hand on her sword. Do you still want me to cut your tits off bitch?"

"No. Please don't, I promise I won't mess with Aphrodite ever again!"

Cassandra tossed the ring back to Bob.

"What are we gonna do with these two, master?"

He sat down on Zeus' throne pretending to think as he communicated telepathically with Cassandra.

"We're gonna scare the shit out of them by stuffing their stupid asses in rings. Don't worry, I'll free them after we're done teaching them a lesson."

"It would serve them right, if you left them there forever master!"

"I think they need a taste of their own medicine Cassandra."

He held out his hand showing her two rings.

"Oh, I think that's a wonderful idea master."

Hera snorted, "Yeah right, you don't even know the spell to bind us to them."

Bob slapped his thigh, "Give that woman a medal. Better yet, give her a new set of tits. Hers sag, too much to pin a medal on. You're right Hera. I don't know the spell you used, but I have one of my own. I think it will work just fine."

Bob looked down at Zeus who was still laying on the floor, watching intently, still looking for an opening to strike back.

"Well Zeus, it's about that time. Get your stupid ass in this ring!"

"Whaaa..." Zeus was sucked into the ring.

Hera realized she was next; she begged, "please, don't put me in there. I'll go crazy if you do. Please, I'll do anything you want. Just don't put me in there."