Creation's Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began to sob uncontrollably

. Bob was tempted to let Hera off the hook. He realized, the only way to be sure Hera learned her lesson was to make her experience it for herself.

"Cassandra, we have to do something, to fix Hera up a bit. We can't be passing out damaged goods. People will think Olympus has gone to hell in a hand basket."

"I'm sorry master, I don't know how to fix stupid. Perhaps you know of a way to get her brains out of her cunt, and back into her head?"

"I'm pretty sure the three or four hundred prisoners she's gonna be spending eternity with won't give a damn where her brains are Cassandra. But, they might want to put her on her hands and knees so that that they can fuck all three of her holes at once."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about her hands master."

Cassandra waved her hands over Hera's, as Bob made the wounds disappear.

Bob looked at Hera, "You ready?"

She closed her eyes and gave a slight nod.

Bob softly said, "Okay then, get your ass in this ring."

With a final sob, Hera was sucked into the ring.

Bob looked over at Cassandra, and Aphrodite. His eyes glistening with tears. "That was the hardest thing, I've ever had to do. I pray I never have to do it again."

Aphrodite spoke first, "Are you okay Bob?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible." Cassandra sat in his lap resting her head on his shoulder. She softly asked, "What's left to do master?"

Bob turned his head towards a side room, "It's okay Hermes, you can come out now."

Hermes stepped into the room with his hands raised, "I'm not your enemy my lord."

"I know that Hermes. I just want you to round up the rest of the Olympians, and bring them here to me."

"At once my lord!"

"Oh, and Hermes, tell them if they refuse. They'll suffer the same fate, as Zeus and Hera."

"Understood, my lord."

Cassandra got up, and stood next to Aphrodite, in front of Hera's throne.

Five minutes later all the Olympians, were crowded in to the throne room.

Hermes stepped forward and knelt on one knee, "All present my lord."

"Thank you. Please, stand and tell everyone what you witnessed today."

Hermes told everything he saw and heard. Leaving nothing out. "Is that sufficient my lord?"

"Yes that's fine. Thank you, Hermes."

Bob looked at Cassandra and Aphrodite, "It's time."

He tossed them both a ring, "Put them on please."

Zeus appeared at Aphrodite's feet and Hera at Cassandra's.

Bob pointed to Aphrodite, "You're up first."

She looked down at Zeus, "Did you enjoy your stay in the ring?"

"No mistress it was terrible."

"Would you like to go back there?"

"Oh please no, don't make me go back there mistress."

"Kiss my feet, and maybe I'll think about letting you stay out."

Zeus kissed both of Aphrodite's feet, then rested his head on his folded hands. Aphrodite gave Bob a slight nod.

He looked at Cassandra, "You're turn."

Cassandra looked down, thought for a second, and then asked. "Tell me Hera, what have you learned from this?"

"Mistress, putting someone in a ring, is a horrible thing to do. It's like being stuck in an endless void, with only your thoughts, to keep you company. It's a cold, lonely, barren place. I thought I was going insane. I understand now what you felt. I am so sorry, for putting you through that. Please, forgive me mistress."

"If I let you stay out of the ring would you ever put another soul in a ring again?"

"Oh no mistress, the very thought of that makes me sick!"

Cassandra gave Bob a slight nod. He held out his hand and collected both rings.

He stood and said, "Zeus, Hera, your mistresses have both forgiven you. In my opinion, they have been far too kind. However, it was their decision to make. I won't overrule them this time."

He crushed both rings. "I give you back your freedom, and return Olympus back to you. Don't make me regret this, and never forget that Aphrodite is now under my personal protection."

Bob turned to Cassandra, "Are you ready to go home now, sweetie?"

"It seems my work is done here, master. So yes, I'm ready to go home whenever you are."

Aphrodite spoke up, "May I come along, and visit for a while?"

Cassandra looked at Bob, he replied, "That might not be a bad idea. It'll give some time for things up here to settle down a bit."

A split second later, the three of them were standing in Bob and Cassandra's bedroom.

The first thing, Hera did after Bob, Cassandra, and Aphrodite left, was to run to her bedroom, stand in front of a full length mirror, and drop her toga to the floor. She examined her huge triple d cup boobs from every possible angle.

"Son of a bitch, he was telling the truth. My tits are starting to sag!"

Zeus smacked her bare ass as he walked by laughing, "Your tits aren't sagging. He was just fucking with your head baby."

She turned to him, "Are you sure they're not sagging honey? It looks like they are to me."

Zeus grabbed a huge tit in each hand and squeezed as Hera squealed with delight.

"I'm positive baby. Your tits are as beautiful, and just as firm as the day we met."

Hera gave Zeus a peck on the lips, "Thank you darling, you have no idea how good that makes me feel!" She put her toga back on, gave Zeus a peck on the check, "I'll be back in a bit darling."

"Where are you off to now babe?"

"You REALLY don't wanna know darling."

Zeus chuckled, "Okay babe, I guess I'll find out soon enough, have fun."

Hera disappeared without another word.

Cassandra dived into Bob's arms, planting little kisses all over his face.

"Thank you for helping me rescue Aphrodite, master! I know it was serious business, but it was also the most fun I've ever had. I really loved playing the warrior woman."

"Cassandra, you weren't just playing the warrior woman, you were the warrior woman! All I did was give you some powers, and a few tips to make you look more spectacular. You did all the rest yourself babe!"

Cassandra's eyes got really big as she stared at Bob with disbelief. "You mean me...?" She burst out laughing. "Holy shit! That's incredible! Thank you sooo much master!"

Aphrodite kissed Cassandra's cheek, "No darling, that wasn't incredible, YOU were incredible!"

Bob stepped back, "I agree with Aphrodite, my feisty little warrior, but we're at home now. We should be pretty safe here. Why don't you take off your weapons, and set them on the dresser for now. We can all go out to the kitchen, and I'll pour us all a glass of my favorite red wine."

"You mean I can keep these things?"

"Of course you can sweetie, they belong to you now."

As they were sitting, sipping their wine, Aphrodite asked Cassandra, "Well are you gonna ask him about it or not?"

"What are you talking about mom?"

"Hera's tits, aren't you gonna ask him why he was feeling them up, and making comments about them?"

"First of all, it's none of my business mom, besides that, I'm not allowed to question my masters motives, or the ring will punish me."

Aphrodite looked over at Bob, "Well it sure as hell can't punish me. So I'm asking for her."

Bob took a sip of his wine, "What do you think Hera considers her best feature?"

Aphrodite thought for a minute then laughed, "Her tits, of course. It probably pushed her right off the deep end, when you told her she had saggy tits! It appears you have a bit of a mean streak after all Bob."

Bob lifted his glass in salute, then asked Cassandra, "Well, what's the verdict babe?"

Cassandra thought for a few seconds, "I think maybe... yes, but only a little."

Aphrodite was lost. She was looking at them like they had two heads.

Bob rubbed his chin, "Well it's up to you, I know you've been dying

to."

Cassandra giggled, "I'm sorry mom. I know we're acting like an old married couple, though we've only known each other for a few hours." She bubbled with excitement, "We have a secret to share. My master and I have actually bonded!"

Aphrodite's face lit up with happiness. "I knew there was something special going on with you two, but I never would've guessed that one!"

She paused then continued, "I'm so happy for you both. Now it all makes sense to me. It's gonna make things a lot easier for you two. You're gonna have a long, and very happy life together. Thank you, for telling me. I know how much you're struggling with the trust issue right now." She got up and gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek then, sat back down.

Bob suddenly remembered that he had promised, to show Cassandra some of her new world. But it was now after midnight, almost nothing would be open.

He felt bad about not keeping his promise so he planned a little surprise instead. Using a little more magic, he set up an enclosed hot tub in the back yard, filled it, and then heated the water to about one hundred five degrees.

"Cassandra I know I promised you dinner, and a visit to town, but it's too late for that tonight. Would you mind if we put it off until another day?"

"We have plenty of time for those kinds of things, I don't mind at all master."

"Great, you've been such a good sport about it, and it's been a hell of a day. So, if you two beauties will follow me, I have a nice surprise for you both out back."

Casandra giggled, "Watch out mom, I think we're gonna get dunked."

Bob chuckled, "Nah, I'm too dammed beat for that."

Cassandra didn't understand what the glass enclosure was, but Aphrodite sure did.

"A hot tub? You set up a hot tub? Now I know why Cassandra loves you so much. I could fall in love with you myself!"

An instant later she was sitting naked in the hot tub, "Ahhh that feels so damn good!"

Bob made his and Cassandra's clothes disappear, and a second later, they both joined Aphrodite in the hot tub.

Cassandra squealed with surprise as the first jets of water hit her skin, but after a few seconds, she was sitting back relaxing, and loving it too.

Aphrodite was sitting with her arms resting on the edge. Her head was thrown back, and her eyes were closed. "Bob, I can't thank you enough for this, after the beating I took form Zeus and Hera earlier, this is just what I needed."

She giggled, then continued, "You keep spoiling me like this, and you might end up with a permanent house guest!"

Bob opened his eyes, "I wouldn't mind that at all Aphrodite."

Cassandra joined in, "Yeah mom, why don't you stay for a while? Make it an extended visit. We have a lot of catching up to do. Why not start now?"

Aphrodite moved over in front of Cassandra. "Sweetie, I've missed you. There's nothing I'd love more, than to spend every minute of, every day with you. It's only been a few hours since you were...reborn? Yes, that's the word."

She paused to gather her thoughts then continued, "It has been a hell of a day, but some pretty wonderful things have happened as well. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you right now. You're an amazing woman, Casandra. The fates have given you a new life, and it seems they've given you both a new destiny as well. I think you two owe it to yourselves to discover what that destiny is. I'm not sure if I should be walking that path with you."

Cassandra started to say something and Aphrodite stopped her.

"Please, let me finish I haven't been a good mother to you Cassandra. I've done some terrible things, and I failed you, just when you needed me the most."

She wiped the tears from her eyes, "I know, you've forgiven me for all that, but I've yet to forgive myself. Right now, we're on speaking terms, and we have the beginnings of a wonderful friendship."

She took Cassandra's hands in hers. "Please try to understand, I'm terrified of making another mistake. I'm not saying no to your offer. I'm suggesting you both give yourselves some time, to build your relationship, and to figure out exactly what the fates have in store for you both."

She took a deep breath as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "If you really want me to stay, then I will. I won't do anything to disappoint, or hurt you, ever again. What if I promise to visit you for a few hours every day? At least until you and Bob have had some time to build a relationship?"

"Okay mom, I get it. I really do, but all hell's breaking loose on Olympus. I don't want you hurt. You have no idea how close I came to killing daddy, and Hera today. If something happens again, I'm not sure I could stop myself. Will you at least stay for a few days, until things cool down up there?"

"I'm not sure things are ever gonna cool down up there sweetie, but yes, I can stay for a few days if that's what you want."

Cassandra hugged Aphrodite, "Thank you mom."

Bob chimed in, "I understand both sets of concerns. I tend to agree with Cassandra though Aphrodite. I really think you should stay away from Olympus, at least until we figure out what Hera's next move is. I don't think that bitch learned a thing today, and I've got a feeling her next move is gonna be directed right at you."

"I think you're right on all counts Bob, but what am I gonna do? I won't have that bitch running me out of my home. I can't stay with you two forever.

I don't have any temples left on Earth, and yeah, I can really see me checking in to a hotel; 'Hello, my name's Aphrodite, I'm the goddess of love; I want a room with a balcony and a view.' Yeah right, that would go over real well!"

Bob chuckled, "Point taken Aphrodite, but I have an idea. That may solve some of the concerns you both have, at least in the short term. Would you be open to staying in a guest house out back?"

Aphrodite thought for a minute then laughed, "Possibly, but I'm a spoiled bitch Bob, could you create it to my specifications?"

"I suppose, but I only have forty acres of sand out back. So it couldn't be anything to elaborate."

Aphrodite grinned, "Deal! When do you wanna start?"

"That depends on you. Do you wanna sleep in it tonight, or wait a few days, to see if we can figure out what Hera's up to?"

"Either way works for me Bob."

"Good, because I'm too damn tired, to build you a temple tonight."

Cassandra leaned over and kissed his cheek, "That was a brilliant idea. Thank you, master!"

Bob sat back, closed his eyes, and followed Hera with his mind, as Aphrodite and Cassandra continued to talk.

When Hera walked into his throne room, the Great Caliph smiled. "Hello Hera, is this an official visit, or are you just here to drink some more of my delicious Djinn pecker juice?"

"Neither one my lord, I'm simply here to talk."

"

Drop the formalities, and park your sexy, little ass. What can I do for you my dear?"

She told him everything that had happened with Cassandra's ring. She went on to tell him what had happened during the battle on Olympus.

"My dear Hera, none of what you've told me makes any sense. A Djinn ring is never enchanted to bind to a single possessor. I suspect the transfer of powers happened, because of a misspoken word during the reciting of the binding spell. As for the rest, perhaps you've had a bit too much sun?"

Hera was furious, "Why don't you just scan my fucking mind, then tell me if I've been out in the damn sun to long!"

"As you wish my dear." A few second later he said, "It appears you are of sound mind. This being possesses knowledge unknown to even the Djinn."

"Yeah, well, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm gonna find a way to learn his secrets of course."

"Will you share them with me?"

"Such things don't come free my dear."

"Yeah, I figured that. What's it gonna cost me this time?"

"That will depend on how much trouble it becomes retrieving the information. Judging from what I already know, I assure the price will be very steep."

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes, as long as I get what I want in return."

"Of course you are, my dear. You want the information. The only way for you to get it, is to make sure I am completely satisfied. Just so you understand, you are gonna have to do, a hell of a lot more, than just swallow a couple of mouthfuls, of my sweet Djinn pecker juice."

"I understand that. I don't care, if I have to fuck you, and the whole council of elders too. I want that damn information!"

"That's an interesting offer my dear. I may even consider making it a small part, of your payment. Check back with me in a week, I should have the information by then."

"That's fine, I'll see you then. I have to get back to Olympus."

The Great Caliph licked his lips as Hera sashayed out the door, rotating her hips, and wiggling her sexy ass as she walked away.

To be continued