Creation's Guardian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Bob replied, "that's okay honey. I expected that. I've got something that I think will help a lot."

Bob scooped up Hera carrying her to the hot tub. He set her down in the hot water.

Cassandra, Kadir and, Aphrodite stripped and joined them. He propped Hera up in a corner where her body would get hit by multiple jets of hot water.

Hera sighed deeply. "This feels heavenly! Thank you Bob! It's just what I needed!"

"Move around a bit. The jets will loosen your stiff muscles and ease your aches and pains."

Bob stood and stripped so that he could move over to sit between Cassandra and Kadir.

Hera got her first good look at his enormous cock. Her eyes grew big and her jaw dropped. "Holy shit! You weren't kidding! I thought you were just exaggerating! But you do have a nine inch cock!"

She looked over at Cassandra, Kadir, and, Aphrodite. "Does that monster actually fit inside you?"

All three giggled. Then Aphrodite said, "it's a bit snug. But it fills our pussies very nicely Hera."

Hera replied, "I'll bet it does! Damn , I'd love to try that out sometime if you three wouldn't get jealous!"

Bob stood, "I'll leave you four beauties to talk. I have a few things to tend to. I'll be back in a bit."

"Zeus. Hera's fine. She's siting in my hot tub working out the stiffness and aches. How are things up there?"

"Thank the heavens for that! I saw how bad her back was! Thank you! I owe you big time!"

"You don't owe me anything Zeus. Aphrodite's team and I did it because it was the right thing to do"

"Aphrodite's team? You mean she was the one who rescued Hera?"

"Yeah. She was the one who got Hera out while the rest of her team provided cover."

"Wow! I thought Aphrodite hated Hera."

"You take any casualties when you hit the front gate?"

"

Nothing major. We got a few bumps and bruises. Aries took a good hit though. Plasma burn to the chest. He'll be fine. But he's out of action for a few days."

"I'm surprised you got so lucky. The Djinn had about forty of their best combat troops lying in ambush. I did a quick check on their casualties. As far as I can tell your team killed five of them and put another half dozen out of action for a while."

"Good! The bastards deserved it!"

"I can agree with that Zeus! It looks like Aphrodite's team did some damage too. All but one council member dead. About a half dozen combat caliphs killed. As well as another dozen or so out of action for at least a week. Oh and the Great Caliph is MIA along with the chairman of the council."

"That makes twenty two dead, eighteen wounded, and two MIA'S! WOW, I guess they got their asses handed to them! No wonder they haven't attacked us yet. They're still licking their wounds."

"The two MIA'S are prisoners of war. I have them here in my castle. They're covered with an anti-magic cloak. So they're not going anywhere."

"I'm not even gonna ask how you pulled that one off! What are you gonna do with them?"

"I don't know yet. I have to think about it for a while. What they did was totally uncalled for. There's no way I can let them get away with it. One way or another they're gonna be held accountable. I'm just not sure how to make that happen. I'll let you know when I figure something out."

"Okay. Just don't take too long. I'm really pissed about all this. So are the rest of the Olympians. It was a blatant act of war. Everyone up here wants to retaliate. I don't know how long I can hold off."

"Give me a few days. I'll figure out something. The last thing we need right now is a full scale war."

"Okay I'll give you a few days. I hope you figure something out. Otherwise I'll have no choice. I'll have to declare war and go after the bastards."

"I understand Zeus. I'll let you know. Right now I just wanna relax in my hot tub."

Bob sat in the hot tub listening as Hera spoke to Aphrodite.

"I don't understand why you risked your lives to rescue me. You know as well as I do Aphrodite, I've been more than just a bitch to you over the millenniums. I've done everything I could to make your life miserable."

Aphrodite replied, "I can't deny you've been a bitch Hera. That doesn't matter. Rescuing you was the right thing to do. You're a sister goddess. Despite everything, you always have been, and you always will be my queen. I would gladly give my life in defense of yours."

Hera was shocked. "A pledge of loyalty? Wow! That's the last thing I expected to hear from you Aphrodite! All this time I thought you hated me. I thought you were trying to take Zeus from me. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you! Can you ever forgive me?"

Aphrodite replied, "Hera. I never hated you. I'm the goddess of love. I don't know how to hate. As far as the fling I had with Zeus, and that's all it was honey, a fling. If I had realized that it was gonna hurt you like it did, I never would have done it. I didn't even know it was bothering you until the day Zeus called it off. I'm a slut. I'll admit it. I'll fuck any male that comes along if the mood strikes me. That's who I am. It's just me being me. It's like you being a bitch. It's just part of who you are. Neither one of us really means anything by it. So there's nothing to forgive. Zeus is a man. Wave a wet pussy in his face and he'll fuck it. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you and it doesn't mean he's gonna leave you. He's just being a man. Thinking with his dick instead of his brain."

Hera replied, "I'll agree with you there Aphrodite. Zeus does think with his dick when it comes to women. I think the reason your fling bothered me so much was because it went on for so long.

Usually he'd fuck a woman for a month or two then move on. He was exclusive with you for over a year. He wasn't even fucking me. So I really felt threatened by it. I know I'm a bitch. Sometimes I can't even stand myself. I don't know if I can change, but I promise to at least try."

Hera turned to Cassandra. "You poor child. You bore the brunt of my insecurities. For that I am truly sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

Cassandra replied, "there's nothing for me to forgive Hera. You actually did me a favor. I wasn't happy on Olympus. But because of you, I'm very happy now. I have a wonderful master that I love with every fiber of my being, a beautiful sister to share him with, and a mother that I love and trust with my very soul! So if it's okay with you I'd rather say 'thank you' Hera!"

"You really mean that. Don't you child?"

"Yes I do Hera. Every word of it!"

"Well then, I guess something good has come from this mess after all.

Hera turned to Kadir. "Hello Kadir, it's been a very long time hasn't it? Is it true you willingly enslaved yourself to Bob?"

"Hi Hera. Yeah, it's been a while since we last saw each other. I'm not a slave. I'm a servant. Yes, it was by my own choice. I don't regret it for a second. I love my master with every ounce of my being.! I'm part of a family now. Besides my master, I have a sister, and a mother, both of whom I adore. For the first time in my life, I'm truly happy!"

"How can you be happy being bound to a ring? What's gonna happen when he breaks a rule?"

"I'm not the only one bound to the ring. He is as well. There are no rules. He will always be my master. Not only that, we've bonded!"

"Wow! You too? That's amazing! I want to thank all of you for rescuing and healing me. I won't forget what you've done for me today!"

Hera turned to Bob. " Aphrodite and her team may have rescued me. But you were the one that saved me. You kept me sane and gave me the courage to go on. By talking to me the way you did, you gave me a lifeline I desperately needed. Your flirting with me really helped me through the whole healing process. Thank you."

"What makes you think I was just flirting? I meant every word I said Hera. You're beautiful and you really do have a magnificent body!"

Hera laughed. "You really are something Bob. You've got the three sexiest women in creation sitting beside you. Yet you make a pass at someone like me. I don't get it."

Cassandra spoke up, "Hera. I know this is a bit personal. But can you tell me when you had your last orgasm?"

"Child. That's more than just a bit personal! But I'll answer you anyway. I don't usually have orgasms. In fact I can only remember having one in my entire life. That was the night Zeus broke off the affair with your mother. I let him fuck my asshole for the first time. I haven't had another one since."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know child. Probably because I just don't enjoy sex like I should."

Cassandra replied, "Well, if you're not enjoying it. Zeus isn't having much fun either. That's probably why he cheats on you so much."

Cassandra turned to Bob. "Master, is there anything you can do to help her?"

Bob replied, "that depends on Hera. I can give her skills and knowledge. But they won't do her any good unless she gains some self confidence, and loses some of her inhibitions. If she wants my help, I'm more than willing to try."

Hera looked at Bob. "Do you really think you can help me enjoy sex more? Because if you can; I'd be willing to try just about anything."

Bob turned a wall into a full length mirror, standing Hera in front of it. "Tell me honestly what you see Hera."

"I see an average looking woman with big tits."

"Do you mind if I make a few changes to help you feel more confident about yourself"

"Can you change me back if I don't like it?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Let's see what you come up with."

Bob turned Hera's long, loose hair into a five strand, ribbon crown braid circling her head, held in place by a diamond studded tiara. With a long braid running down her back.

"What do you think Hera?"

"Ohh! That's nice! I love it! It makes me feel like queen!"

Bob gave Hera's big, beautiful, sapphire blue eyes thicker, longer lashes and a faint coating of bluish gray eye shadow to bring out their color.

Hera exclaimed. "Oh wow! I love that! It makes me look so sexy!"

Bob gave her a straight, narrow nose and full, pouty lips with just a trace of pink lip gloss.

Hera was astounded! "Holy shit! I can't believe it! I look gorgeous!"

Bob replied. "You looked gorgeous before sweetie. Now you look fuckable!"

Hera giggled. "Yeah, I guess I do at that!"

"Now look at the rest of your body. What else don't you like?"

"I like my big boobs. But I think my areolae are too small, and too dark. I think my nipples could be a bit bigger too."

Bob gave her light pink, half dollar sized areolae and half inch long big, puffy nipples.

Hera turned from side to side admiring her tits. "That's what I call 'knock her up knockers! They're perfect! Thank you Bob!"

Bob replied. "I'm not finished yet sweetie."

He gave her a flat, well toned, athletic belly. Then he thickened her labia and doubled the size of her clit and G spot. He lengthened her legs four inches; making her about five foot ten inches tall. Then he added about two inches of flesh to her ass, giving her a scrumptious, nicely rounded bubble butt.

"Now tell me what you see Hera honey!"

"I see the most fuckable woman I've ever seen! My whole body's perfect! I love it! I don't even recognize myself anymore!"

"Do you want me to change you back?"

"Don't even think about it!"

"Do you think you can please a man with your new body?"

"Damn Skippy! Zeus is gonna go absolutely nuts over the way I look!"

"Good! Now that you have some self confidence; do you mind if I make a few changes to your mind to help you enjoy yourself more?"

"Um... I don't know. What do you want to change? I don't want you making me into some kind of a sex slave."

"I wouldn't do that Hera. I just wanna lower your inhibitions a little, and tweak your libido up a bit. That's all."

"Okay go ahead. I know you're right. They both need some help."

Bob removed all of Hera's inhibitions and tripled her libido. He also tripled her stamina.

The effect was immediate. Hera exclaimed, "whoa! Wow! Holy shit! I'm as horny as a bitch in heat! My pussy is actually gushing! I thought you promised not to make me into a sex slave?"

"I didn't honey. You haven't had a good fuck in thousands of years. That's just your body's natural reaction to being sex starved. As soon as you've had a few good fucks, your body will settle down."

"You promise?"

"Yes Hera. I promise."

Hera turned around looking down at Bob's enormous cock. "Damn, that hunk of man meat looks really good right about now! I wouldn't mind taking that thing for a test drive!"

Bob replied, "Hera. I meant every word I said to you. Under normal circumstances, I'd already be jumping your bones. But these aren't normal circumstances.

Ever since the first plasma ball was fired at you, a state of war has existed between the Djinn and the Olympians. Things are quiet right now. But only because the Djinn can't attack. I gave Zeus a temporary shield to protect Olympus while we figured out how to keep this from becoming a full scale war. Right now, your duty lies on Olympus. You're it's queen. Zeus needs your help. After things return to normal, if you're still interested, I'd be more than willing to let you take my cock for a test drive."

Hera replied, "you're right. My first duty lies with Olympus. But when this is all over, I'm gonna hold you to letting me take that cock for a test drive!"

Bob smiled. "I'll be expecting that. Would it be okay if I gave you a few gifts?" I'd like to give you some lovemaking skills. Along with some tips and tricks. They'll not only let you drive a man wild, but will help you achieve orgasms as well."

"Why not? I may as well have the skills to go along with this fantastic body you gave me!"

He gave her a combination of skills. Some from Cassandra. Some from Kadir, and some from Aphrodite. Hera would have no trouble keeping Zeus in her bed now!

Bob sat back against the side again. "I assume there are no more hard feelings between any of you any more."

Cassandra spoke for all of them. "That's correct master. We've worked out all our differences. We've agreed to talk things out if any problems should arise in the future."

"Good. Now it's time to talk about another subject. While you were rescuing Hera, I grabbed a couple of prisoners. I have the Great Caliph and the head of his council in one of the other bedroom suites."

All four women were stunned.

"Hera asked, what are you gonna do with them?"

"I don't know yet. Kadir what do you think I should do with them?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you what to do master. But I would like to suggest that they need to take responsibility for their actions. I would also suggest some form of punishment to insure it never happens again.

"I was thinking along those same lines Kadir. The problem is, how do we achieve that?" You know the Djinn best. Do you have any suggestions?"

"I don't know master. There are no laws governing Djinn, Olympian relations. There is an old treaty that dates back to the Olympian, Titan war. The Djinn were allies of the Titans at the time so they're bound by that treaty. However, I'm not sure how much that helps."

"In that case I'm gonna have to get creative. You four put some clothes on. I'm gonna call Zeus down here. I don't want him too distracted to talk."

Cassandra asked, "what should Kadir and I wear master?"

"I don't know. Just put your battle gear on for now."

"Okay master."

Aphrodite dressed in her battle gear as well. Hera slipped on a toga as Bob slipped on a pair of shorts.

"Zeus?"

"Yeah Bob?"

"Do you have any Olympians there that weren't involved in the battle with the Djinn?"

"Yeah Athena and Apollo just got back. Why?"

"Can you come down here and bring them with you?"

"Yeah. Sure. When?"

"The sooner the better. Now if possible."

"Give me a few minutes."

"Okay just let me know when you're ready."

Bob and the four women waited in the communications room. A few minutes later after telling Bob they were ready, Zeus, Athena, and Apollo appeared. Aphrodite introduced everyone.

Zeus's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Hera.

She held a finger to her lips, batting her eyelashes at him with a smile.

Bob made a bottle of chilled red wine appear along with eight glasses. They sipped their wine as Bob explained what he had in mind.

Bob asked Athena, "would you be willing to serve as investigator and prosecutor"

Athena nodded. "I would be honored."

"Thank you. Feel free to follow the investigation wherever it leads. If anyone refuses to cooperate, let me know and I'll see what I can do. If you want to go to the Djinn citadel to question witnesses there let me know. I'll give you an escort and see to your personal safety. If you feel the need to issue additional arrest warrants, tell me and I'll see that they're served."

"Okay thanks. But what if I think you should be arrested?"

"Then arrest me. I'll come quietly."

Athena smiled. "You're serious aren't you?"

"Of course. The law's no good unless it applies equally to everyone."

Bob turned to Apollo. "Would you be willing to sit as judge for these trials?"

"It would be an honor. But what about a jury?"

"There won't be one. These will be strictly trials by judge. I need your word of honor that you will judge based strictly on the evidence presented or lack thereof. You must be able to put your personal feelings aside."

Apollo thought for a few minutes. "You have my word. I admit it will be a bit difficult. But I can do as you asked."

Bob said, "I have to go to the Djinn citadel and inform them we have prisoners. Athena, do you want to view the crime scene? Don't worry. I'll make sure you're safe."

"Sure now's as good a time as any."

Bob gave Athena a plasma proof defensive shield. "Keep this shield up at all times and you'll be fine."

He looked over at Aphrodite. Your team ready? This is just an escort mission this time. No attacking. You may return fire if attacked. Okay?"

Aphrodite, Cassandra, and Kadir stood. Aphrodite said, understood Bob. Ready when you are."

Athena looked at Bob with amazement. "You went in with just these three?"

"Yup. I'm gonna do it again too. You ready?"

Athena replied. "Let's do this! Ready when you are!"

Aphrodite's team formed a circle around Athena.

Bob said to Aphrodite, " your mission is to protect Athena at all costs."

Aphrodite replied, "understood!

The five of them appeared in the center of the Djinn throne room and were immediately fired upon by several dozen Djinn. Aphrodite's team easily blocked the incoming plasma balls and returned fire. Bob knew that Aphrodite and her team weren't really in any danger.

Bob calmly ignored the plasma balls that were hitting his defensive shield and walked over to the female Djinn sitting on the Great Caliph's throne. "Surrender now and nobody dies. Refuse and they all die!"

She knew the battle was already lost. There were more than a dozen Djinn lying wounded on the floor. She yelled, "cease fire right now!" The Djinn stopped firing. She asked Bob, "state your terms for our surrender please."

Bob replied, "there are no terms. Surrender must be complete and unconditional."

She stood with tears running down her cheeks, speaking in a voice that could be heard throughout the citadel.

"Hear me well. On this day, I, Asimah, member of the high council, and Acting Great Caliph, order the unconditional surrender of all Djinn. This order takes effect immediately. Violators will be sent back to the elemental chaos. That is all."

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers