Creation's Guardian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asimah looked at Bob. "The citadel is yours sir."

Bob replied, "smart move Asimah. You just saved a lot of lives. My name is Bob. I didn't come to do battle. But you left me no options. Don't worry, your surrender won't change anything. It's simply a means to prevent unnecessary bloodshed and death."

Bob turned to Aphrodite. "Stand down. Escort Athena around the citadel and explain what happened during your rescue of Hera."

Aphrodite nodded. "Acknowledged."

He turned to Asimah. "I know you weren't involved in the attack on Hera. You can continue your present duties. From the instant a plasma ball was fired at Hera, a state of war has existed between the Djinn and the Olympians. Your surrender ends that war. I won't impose any conditions on you or your people, other than that Athena be allowed to conduct her investigation into Hera's attack unhindered."

Bob took a deep breath then continued. "I came here to inform you that I'm holding two Djinn on suspicion of attempted murder and conspiracy to commit first degree murder. The two I'm holding are the Great Caliph and the head of the high council. Athena may, or may not, file formal charges. I won't know that until her investigation is complete."

Asimah was shocked. "There are no laws governing this situation! You can't make up laws as you go along! They must be freed immediately!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that Asimah. They attacked a helpless woman. If Aphrodite's team hadn't rescued Hera when they did, she would be dead now. The investigation is being conducted according to well established Earth law. If Athena files charges, the trials will also be based on earth law. Athena may also issue warrants for the arrest of other Djinn involved in this attack."

"You honestly expect me to just hand over other Djinn for these trials?"

"I don't expect you to do anything Asimah. If additional warrants are issued, Aphrodite's team will make the arrest. I warn you. Any interference will be dealt with harshly!"

Asimah nodded. "I understand. There will be no interference."

"Good girl. Another thing. The accused are entitled to representation. You may appoint up to three Djinn to represent them."

"Will you insure their safety?"

"I will personally see to their safety. I'll make sure that they can do their job unhindered."

Asimah replied, "I don't know why, but I believe you. I'll appoint a defense team. When can they start?"

"Whenever they're ready. Just contact me telepathically and let me know so that I can show them to the accused. I have to warn you, they're in chains and have anti magic cloaks over them to prevent their escape. Anyone touching the cloaks or chains will be instantly destroyed."

"Are the interviews gonna be monitored?"

"Absolutely not! The restraints have a built in defense that prevents tampering."

"I'll make sure the defense team is aware of that. Is there anything else I should know?"

"If they're charged, they have the right to plead to a lesser charge by bargaining with Athena."

"Okay. That may help."

"One last thing. Do you have the authority to negotiate a peace treaty?"

"Under current conditions? Yes."

"Good. In the future, you, Zeus, and myself, will meet and negotiate a formal peace treaty. Let me assure you, there will be no preconditions. You are free to negotiate terms you think are best for you and your people."

Asimah smiled for the first time. "I thank you for that Bob."

"What's right is right Asimah. Do you have any questions before I leave?"

"Not that I can think of at the moment. May I contact you telepathically if something comes up?"

"You can contact me anytime Asimah. Even if it's just to say hello."

"I'll keep that in mind Bob. Thank you."

Bob looked at Athena. "You get everything you need for now?"

Athena replied, "yup. I'm all set for now."

The five of them returned to Bob's castle.

Athena asked for a place to conduct her interviews in private. Bob showed her to a small study that had a table with six comfortable chairs. There were six laptops on the table and a tower case computer sitting on a desk in the corner.

Bob asked Athena, "do you wanna record your interviews too?"

Athena thought for a minute. "Actually I think that would be a very good idea. Can I use the computer and a laptop too?"

Bob was shocked. "You know how to use them?"

Athena laughed. "I'll let you in on a little secret Bob. I don't spend very much time on Olympus. Partly because I don't wanna deal with the drama. But mostly because I'm a little slut. I spend most of my time on Earth fucking and sucking any cock I can get my hands on. I own stocks. I have a few houses. I have a bank account. I even have a cell phone. So yes, I'm very familiar with all your little gadgets."

"Okay Athena. Use whatever you think will help."

Bob set up a custom camera system complete with audio.

"All right Athena, this camera will record directly to a DVD giving you two hours of interview time on each DVD. Here's a hundred blank disks. I suggest you use a fresh one for each interview."

"That's a good idea. Thanks. She popped a blank disk into the camera pointing to a chair. "Since you're already here. Why don't we start with you?"

Bob sat in the chair. "Okay. Works for me."

Athena spent the next hour and a half questioning Bob. He was impressed by how brilliant her mind was. She asked every question he would have asked along with some he never would have thought of. When she asked about his relationship with Hera and Aphrodite he told her the truth.

"You've made Aphrodite pass out? Oh my gods! Really?" She gave Bob a candid look with a sexy smile then froze for a second. "Um...let's just keep this on a professional level...at least until this is all over with. Okay?"

Bob held up his hands. "I'm not doing anything Athena. I'm just answering your questions truthfully."

"Mr. innocent huh? Okay. You can go. Send Hera in next please."

By morning, Athena had interviewed everyone except for the two prisoners. She found them all sitting in the communications room talking.

Athena asked, "you haven't been talking about your interviews have you?"

They were all stunned . Bob replied, "of course not Athena. We all know better than that!"

"Okay. Hey why is the light blinking on your DVR? You run out of hard drive space?"

Bob looked over. "Oh fuck! Everybody out but Athena!"

He handed Athena the remote. "I think it recorded the whole attack on Hera. If any of us sees it, it can blow any case you may wanna bring. We'll be upstairs while you check it."

"Okay. What do I do if it did?"

"There's a DVD recorder hooked into it just grab a blank and copy it. Don't erase it though. You don't wanna give the Djinn anything to bitch about."

"Okay. I'll let you know."

Once upstairs Bob said, Cassandra honey I need your help for a minute."

"Okay master."

They went to the room with the Djinn prisoners.

Bob made two strange looking collars appear on the bed. "they're special anti-magic collars. I can't touch them sweetie. You're not a magical being anymore so it's okay for you. Put one on each of these two idiots. Make sure you lock them."

Cassandra put the collars on the Djinn, locked them then handed him the keys.

"Okay, now take the anti-magic cloaks off them and store them in that chest for now."

"Okay master."

"Good girl. Now come over here with me."

Bob looked at the Djinn. "Those collars have a built in self defense. Tamper with one they both go off. Leave this room without Cassandra as an escort, you both lose your heads. There two interview rooms downstairs you can go to as long as you're escorted. Leave them without Cassandra and again you lose your head. Am I clear?"

Both Djinn nodded.

"There are other security measures in those collars that I won't discuss with you."

Bob released them from their chains. "Remember what I said. Stay in this room or die."

Cassandra asked, "master how did you get those cloaks over them in the first place?"

"Very carefully, my love. Actually, I made them put the cloaks on themselves."

Cassandra laughed. "Oh my gods. That must have been funny as hell!"

"It probably was sweetie. But at the time, I was too pissed to notice."

Zeus, Hera, and Apollo had all returned to Olympus. Cassandra and Bob joined Aphrodite and Kadir in the hot tub for a relaxing soak. A few minutes later they heard Athena call out. "Hey where are you guys?"

Bob called back, "in here Athena."

Athena stuck her head in the doorway. "A hot tub? You have a hot tub in your bedroom? Damn that looks so inviting!"

Cassandra piped up, "well don't just stand there Athena. Hop in."

Kadir spoke up, " don't worry Athena. Even if they saw you in the hot tub with us, the Djinn wouldn't think anything of it. They use community baths themselves."

"I really... Oh what the hell. Why not?"

Athena was a strawberry blonde with long wavy hair down to her ass and big turquoise eyes. She had long thick 'fuck me' eyelashes and a straight narrow nose. Her lips were full and pouty.

As she slipped off her toga, Bob saw that her tits were huge too. Like the other three women in the hot tub, Athena's tits were a double D cup. They were full, round and firm with quarter sized light tan areolae and big, pink, puffy nipples that stood out proudly.

Her belly was flat and well toned. Her waist was slim, flowing out to nicely rounded hips that led to long shapely legs. She had a luscious hairless pussy with the biggest clit Bob had ever seen. Even in it's unaroused state, it was nearly half as big as his thumb!

She spun around on her heels slapping her ass. "What do you think big boy?"

When he saw Athena's ass, Bob's cock stood at full attention! Her ass was scrumptious! It looked like two halves of a globe. A perfectly round, well toned bubble butt, just made for sliding his huge cock into!

Bob replied, "I think I'd love to fuck that sexy ass! But you've got a job to do. Maybe after the trial's over, we can get together. That's assuming you're interested."

Athena pouted. "I'm a little more than just interested! You're right though, the trial has to come first. Fucking each other right now, might be considered a little unethical."

She leaned back against the side of the hot tub. "Oh that's heavenly! That recording was exactly what you thought it was. I've already told Apollo that I'll be filing formal charges against your two prisoners. He's ready to go whenever the defense team says they're ready."

Bob asked, "what charges are you filing against those two idiots."

Athena replied, "conspiracy to assassinate a foreign official. Attempted assassination of a foreign official. Conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree. Attempted murder in the first degree. Along with all the lesser included charges. I'm also adding a hate crime specification. I don't believe Hera would've been attacked if she had been male."

Bob said, "you may have a hard time making the hate crime spec stick."

"It doesn't have to stick. It's only there as a possible bargaining chip."

Bob replied, "I like the way you think Athena. I guess it's time to let Asimah know you've filed formal charges."

"Asimah?"

Asimah replied. "Hi Bob. I was just gonna call you. I finally found two caliphs willing to represent your two prisoners. They're ready to come down whenever you're ready. Also, would it be okay if I came down at the same time? There's a few things I'd like to talk to you about."

Bob said, "We'll be ready in five minutes. Of course you can come down too. I'd love to sit and chat with you. I was calling to tell you Athena filed formal charges against those two. I'll explain it all when you get here. Okay?"

"Okay Bob, see you in five minutes."

"Okay ladies. Showtime! Cassandra, I need you in full battle gear guarding the prisoners. Be polite to their representatives. But don't answer any questions or volunteer any information."

Cassandra replied, "on my way master."

"Kadir you're with me in full battle gear."

"As you wish master."

"Aphrodite, could you put on your battle gear and stay with Athena for me?"

"Of course Bob. Can I ask why though?"

"Sure. It's a show of force. It says we're not fucking around. I want to give Athena every edge possible."

Aphrodite replied, "that's a good strategy Bob,"

"Okay. Let's get this show on the road"

Asimah and the two caliphs appeared. Athena took the two caliphs to her office to give them copies of her evidence and explain the charges to them.

Bob took Asimah to the communications room. "I guess I can show you some of the evidence against my prisoners."

He showed her the video of the attack on Hera and several still shots of Hera's injuries taken from the video of Hera's healing.

Asimah was horrified by what she saw. "Those two deserve whatever punishment you give them! I have a few charges of my own I'd like them to face when you're done with them. Would it be okay to ask for their extradition?"

"I would suggest talking to Athena first. If she opposes it you'll have a hard time getting it. But if she talks to Apollo for you things will be a lot easier."

"Thanks for the advice. I'm the first female Great Caliph in the history of the Djinn. Holding on to the throne is gonna be a real bitch. If I can nail the two assholes that caused all this, it'll go a long way towards showing my people I can get the job done,"

"I can understand that. Why don't we go talk to Athena."

Athena stuck her head in the doorway. "Talk to me about what? I was just coming to find you Bob. I made a deal with the two representatives. Their clients will plead guilty to a single count of conspiracy and attempted murder if I drop all the other charges."

"Wow! That was fast!"

Athena laughed. "Yeah it was. As soon as they saw the video of the attack, they knew their clients were screwed. The video actually shows their clients hurling plasma balls at Hera's back. Combining that with the video of Hera's injuries, they had no other options."

"Asimah wants to extradite them when you're done with them. What kind of sentence are you looking at?"

"I left that up to Apollo. He has a sentence in mind. But he wants to talk to you about it first. He's waiting in the courtroom."

Bob and Kadir went to the courtroom. When they got there Apollo said, "I have a problem. The worst I can do is to sentence them to a lifetime of confinement. They're magical beings which makes confinement very difficult. Are you willing to keep them confined here for eternity?"

"Shit! I didn't think about that! Have you got any other ideas?"

"Yeah. One. It's not unusual for a leader to be stripped of rank and power when they commit a crime. Do you think you're powerful enough to strip them of their magical abilities?"

Bob asked, " Kadir how do you access your powers?"

"They're channeled through a small focusing gland in the front of our brain master."

"Link minds and show me."

"It's right here. Can you see it master?"

"Yes I see it Kadir. Thank you. Apollo I can do it. Also, Asimah's asking for their extradition. She has a few charges of her own for them to face.

"I don't see any problem with granting her request once we're done with them. As long as Athena has no objections."

"Okay. Do you want to proceed now. Or wait until tomorrow?"

"Let's do it now. The sooner we get this over with the better."

"I agree. Kadir, tell Athena and Asimah we're ready. Then tell Cassandra to escort the prisoners down here."

"Okay master."

A few minutes later they were all gathered in the courtroom.

Apollo accepted their guilty plea. He asked if they had anything to say. They both told him they had nothing to say.

Apollo said, "I sentence you both to a complete loss of magical powers and a corresponding loss of rank. In my opinion you're getting off easy. You initiated an unprovoked attack against an unsuspecting woman that cost the lives of dozens of your fellow Djinn nearly causing an interspecies war."

He nodded at Bob who then destroyed both of their focusing glands.

Cassandra removed their collars storing them safely in a chest.

Asimah asked for the amulet and ring the former Great Caliph was wearing.

Cassandra removed them handing them to Asimah.

Asimah asked for, and was granted an order of extradition.

Bob, Athena, and Aphrodite's team, delivered the prisoners to Asimah in her throne room.

Kadir sent to Bob, "master. What you are about to see may sicken you. But I would suggest you let Asimah do what must be done. I'll explain it all to you later."

"All right Kadir. I won't interfere."

"Thank you master."

Kadir felt a sharp pain at the base of her skull. It was brief but intense. She had tried to phrase her statement as a suggestion. But her ring wasn't buying it. She had told her master what to do. Her ring was punishing her for it.

Asimah stood. "You both sicken me! You used your positions to perpetrate a viscous attack on an unsuspecting victim, nearly killing her. You've caused the death of dozens of Djinn and the injuries of countless others. You have brought shame and dishonor to the whole Djinn race! I order your immediate return to the elemental chaos."

She turned to the commander of the Djinn combat troops. "Get these animals out of my citadel now!"

Eight combat caliphs stepped forward, escorted the prisoners out the gate throwing them into the elemental chaos.

Asimah looked at Bob. "Yes, Djinn law is very different then human law. I can only work with what I have at the moment. I will make changes. But I have to do it gradually. If I move to fast I'll lose my throne. Now that this mess is over and I wear the ring and amulet, I don't expect too many problems."

She looked at Kadir. "I wish you hadn't chosen the path you did. But I understand your reasons. I may have done the same thing given the opportunity. I know you're a bound servant. But you're still my friend. Would it be okay if I turned to you for advice from time to time?"

Kadir replied, "I'm not part of the collective anymore Asimah. I'm not sure how relevant my advice would be. But you're welcome to seek it as long as my master has no objections."

"I have no objections. As long as it doesn't interfere with your primary responsibilities."

Asimah said, "thank you Bob. Under different circumstances Kadir would have been my first choice to lead the new council. She and I have spent many long hours discussing some of the changes we'd make given the chance. She understands the challenges I face in making those changes better than anyone.

You would be wise to seek her advice as well Bob. She not only knows Djinn culture. She knows and understands me in ways that no one else does. I believe she's the key to a lasting Djinn Olympian peace."

"Kadir is much more than a bound servant Asimah. She's part of my family. The only reason she's bound to a ring is because that's the only way we could spend our lives together. She knows I'll listen to anything she has to say. The reason I didn't interfere when you sent two beings to their death without a trial is because she asked me not to. She promised to explain it all to me later. Otherwise, I would've stopped you."

Asimah replied. "I'm sorry you see it that way. Kadir's right. She knows you much better than I. So I'll leave that explanation to her. You mentioned getting together to negotiate a peace treaty. I'd like to do that as soon as possible. I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'd like to get that out of the way first."

"Look Asimah. I know you have the authority to do that. But I don't think you're ready to negotiate a treaty yet. Don't make the same mistakes other Great Caliphs have made. Don't let all that power go to your head. Take some time to get your council organized first. Seek their advice. They may have ideas you haven't thought of. I understand you have to rule your people. But there are different was to do it. You can be a leader to your people. Or you can be a dictator. I'll leave that choice up to you. I need some time to think about what I want in a treaty. I'm sure Zeus does as well. We'll let you know when we're prepared to meet with you."