Creation's Guardian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asimah said, "thank you! You're right. I'm not prepared to negotiate a treaty. I believed you wanted to get it done. That's why I made the offer. I really appreciate you giving me the time I need to get organized first. It'll take me several weeks to choose and organize a council. Then I'll need a few more weeks for them to work out what they want in a treaty. Can you give me that much time?"

"Take as much time as you need Asimah. It's taken thousands of years to get to this point. So even another year or two isn't gonna make a big difference. The way I see it, you have matters far more important to attend to first. I'll explain things to Zeus. I'm sure he'll be willing to give you as much time as you need as well. We all want the same thing Asimah. A treaty that will insure a permanent peace."

"I appreciate that Bob. You understand things a lot better than I gave you credit for. Would it be possible to seek your advice sometimes as well?"

"I'm not sure how good my advice would be Asimah. But you're welcome to talk to me about anything, anytime you want."

"Thank you Bob. That's good to know."

"Do you need to talk about anything now?"

"Not that I can think of Bob."

"We'll be going then. Good night Asimah."

"Good night Bob."

Bob, Athena, and Aphrodite's team returned to Bob's castle.

Bob said, "it's been a hell of a day. I still have a few things I need to do. You girls can relax in the hot tub. I'll join you in a little while."

Cassandra and Kadir both said, "okay master."

Aphrodite said, "I wish I could Bob. But I still have a few things to do on Olympus. I'll see you in the morning. Sorry lover." She gave Bob a kiss,

then left.

Athena asked, "would you mind if I used a laptop for a few minutes first? I'd like to check my email."

"You're welcome to use them anytime you want Athena. I've also tapped into a cell tower so you can even check your cell phone messages at the same time."

"Cool! Thanks Bob!"

Bob touched Zeus's mind.

"Hey Zeus. How's your love life buddy"

Zeus laughed. "Exhausting! But I'm loving it! So is Hera! We've already gone at it three times. I can't count how many orgasms she's had!"

"When you get a few minutes we need to talk."

"Now's as good a time as any. You wanna come here? Or should I come there?"

"I'll come there. If that's okay."

"Sure come on up."

"On my way."

When Bob got there, Hera was stretched out on the bed looking like a contented cat.

Bob said, "hey sexy woman. How you doing? I hear you're really enjoying that hot new body."

Hera giggled. "I'm doing fantastic! I'm not just enjoying this new body, I'm loving it! I've never had so much fun in my life! I can't thank you enough! When am I gonna get to test drive that huge cock of yours?"

"Not today darling. I have too many things to do. But I promise, you'll get your chance."

Hera gave Bob a little girl pout then giggled. "Okay handsome. But if you make me wait too long, I might just climb on board and go for a ride anyway."

"I'll remember that Hera. Zeus. Asimah needs some time to get organized before she can negotiate a treaty. I told her to take as much time as she needed. I haven't had time to think about what I'd like in a treaty. I'm pretty sure you haven't either. So that works for us too. This way we can all take our time and put together a treaty that will stand the test of time."

Zeus said, "I agree. We all need to take some time to think about things. As far as I'm concerned, she can have as much time as she needs. I'm in no hurry. I'd rather take things slow and get it right the first time."

"Great! Thanks Zeus. Have you talked to Apollo about what happened with those two idiots yet?

"No I haven't. I've been kept kinda busy since we got back. Why what's going on?"

"They pleaded guilty to a couple of things. I burned out their focusing glands then sent them home. Asimah had them tossed back into the elemental chaos."

"Good! Those fuckers deserved it! Does she have the ring and amulet yet?"

"Yeah. She got them right after I stripped the idiots of their magical powers."

"Then she's officially their first female Great Caliph! Good for her! I'll send her my congratulations along with a dozen long stemmed roses and a thank you card! I think if she can hang on to her throne, she'll be the best Great Caliph they've ever had."

"She'll hang on to her throne. I can promise you that Zeus."

"You gonna back her?"

"Yeah I am. I haven't told her that yet. But I'm gonna back her unless she gives me a reason not to. It's the best way I know to make sure the peace process goes forward."

"I think that's a good idea Bob."

"I've got some other things to do. I'll see you soon Zeus."

"Okay Bob. Thanks again."

Bob appeared in Asimah's throne room. "Hi sweetie. How are things going?"

Asimah ran her fingers through her hair. "Hi Bob. This job's harder than I thought it would be. I've got a bunch of different factions to deal with. They all want different things and they're all being a pain in my ass."

"I can't do much about that Asimah. You're in command so command. There's one thing I can and will do for you though. I can make sure that none of them tries to take that throne from you. Get all the faction leaders here. I'll make it clear to them that I have your back."

"Are you serious? You're actually gonna back me? Why?"

"Zeus thinks you'll be the best Great Caliph the Djinn have ever had. I tend to agree with him. Your people need stability. You can give them that. They also need to make changes. You have the courage and foresight to help them make those changes. I also think you're the the Djinn's best hope for a lasting peace."

"Wow! I must have mad one hell of an impression for you to think that! Okay I'll call them all over here."

When they were all there Bob said, "By now, I'm sure you all know what I did to the former Great Caliph and his council chair. I'm not gonna get involved in your internal bickering. That's Asimah's problem. But the throne is hers. If any of you try to unseat her, you will answer to me personally. Let me assure you, the last thing you wanna deal with is a pissed off me. That's all I have to say."

Asimah waved her hand dismissively. "You can all go now."

They walked away grumbling.

Asimah said, "thank you Bob. That's gonna make things a lot easier for me. They have to compromise now. You've given them no choice in the matter. You've also solved another problem for me. I'm gonna appoint every one of them to the council. I've already promoted the commander of the combat troops to be it's chair and appointed another good friend to serve as well. That fills all my council seats."

Bob laughed. "I like that idea Asimah. It forces them to fight it out between themselves. Just make sure it's a simple majority vote or you'll never get anything done."

"I plan to do just that Bob. I also plan on telling them if they can't find a solution, I will. That should be more than enough to get them compromising."

"I've given you the tools you need to solve your problems. You should be all set for now. Good night again Asimah."

"Good night Bob. Thanks again."

Bob went back to his castle. Cassandra, Kadir, and Athena were all sitting in the hot tub talking and giggling. Bob stripped and joined them sitting between Cassandra and Kadir.

Cassandra kissed him. "Welcome home master. Did you get everything done?"

"Yes I did sweetie. For now at least."

Kadir gave him a kiss. "Welcome back master. I missed you."

"I missed you too baby girl. You owe me an explanation. So start explaining ."

Kadir said, "okay master. But in order for you to fully understand, I'm gonna have to give you some insight into Djinn history and culture.

Asimah did what she had to do. Even without powers, those two were dangerous. Not only to Asimah's throne, but to your quest for peace. They led one of the biggest factions in the Citadel. It's what you would call an ultra conservative, right wing faction. It consists entirely of male Djinn. They oppose almost any change. To them, female Djinn are unimportant and need to be kept in line. All those killed or wounded in the throne room during our rescue of Hera were members of this faction. The casualties put a dent in their numbers. But it's still a pretty big faction. Those two idiots may not have had any magical powers, but they still had their faction and it's allies. Had they been allowed to remain in the citadel, their first act would have been to replace Asimah with a male Djinn. Whoever they chose to replace Asimah would have the same philosophy they had, and would have done whatever they could to sabotage your quest for peace.

Only the Great Caliph has the power to punish other Djinn. That power is limited to two options. Binding to an object such as a ring forcing the Djinn to grant wishes for eternity. Or ordering the Djinn to return to the elemental chaos. When you destroyed their focusing gland, you eliminated the first option leaving Asimah only the second one. There's no provision in Djinn law for trials. The Great Caliph simply tells the Djinn what they did and punishes them. Confinement is considered impossible. The Citadel is constructed from the elemental chaos making the whole structure magical. There's no way to confine a magical being.

As to how Asimah became Great Caliph. Two thousand years ago, two female Djinn were created at exactly the same time. It's the only time in Djinn history it's happened. Both were assessed as caliphs.

Even as fledglings they were able to channel almost as much magical energy as a combat caliph. They were called the twins and were honored among the Djinn. One of them was Asimah. The other was me.

Three hundred years ago, one of the council members was ambushed and killed. The Great Caliph was trying to ease tensions. He told Asimah and I to decide which one of us would take the council seat.

I was custodian of the halls of knowledge and training a fledgling. Asimah was commander of the combat caliphs and wasn't very happy with the position. So I told her to take the seat.

I understand Asimah better than anyone. We were created together. We trained together. We even lived together. I understand you because we've bonded. I also know Zeus and Hera very well. That's what Asimah meant when she said she thought I was the best hope for peace. That brings us up to date master.

There's one thing more you should know. I was custodian of the halls of knowledge until the day we were bound together. I had a feeling you were gonna find a way for me to be with you. So I broke Djinn law and read the Great Caliph scrolls. Those scrolls contain spells and information meant only for a Great Caliph. The seals are broken. Asimah's gonna know I read them. I'm not sure what her reaction's gonna be."

"I thought there was something strange about you two. But I never would have guessed you were twins. I understand why Asimah sent those two idiots back to the elemental chaos. I was a bit shocked at how she did it. But I'm not angry about it at all. It was the best possible solution under the circumstances.

I don't think the factions are gonna be too much of a problem for Asimah anymore. I told them all I was backing her as Great Caliph. If they try taking her throne, they'll answer to me. They didn't like it too much. But there's squat they can do about it. She gave every faction a seat on the council. Then put two of her friends on it. One was the commander of the combat caliphs. The other was someone she's close to.

I don't care what reaction Asimah has to your reading the Great Caliph scrolls. I already have all that knowledge. I just haven't had time to sort it all out yet. Besides, there's nothing she can do about it."

Bob turned to Athena. "I''m sorry Athena. I wasn't ignoring you sweetie. This was the last piece of business I had to take care of for today. I wanted to get it out of the way."

Athena said, "it's okay Bob. I can understand you wanting to get it out of the way. I actually found the whole conversation fascinating. I've known Kadir for a long time. I never knew she and Asimah were twins. I didn't think such a thing was even possible. It does explain a lot though. I learned more about the Djinn in the short time you two talked then I have in an entire lifetime."

"Is that good or bad?"

"I think it's very good. The better we all understand each other, the easier it's gonna be for us to get along. I've also gained a little more insight into your way of thinking. I think I understand you a little better too.

I do have one quick question for you though. Do you mind if I go for a ride on that monster between your legs? Don't worry, I've already cleared it with Kadir and Cassandra."

Bob grinned. "I don't mind at all Athena." He moved them to the bed.

He laid next to Athena as she looked at him with wanton desire. He pulled her on top of him. "It's your show baby. Do whatever you want.

Athena grinned. "That's good. I'm not in the mood for a long drawn out seduction. All I wanna do right now is fuck!"

She sat up drawing her legs under her. Then lifting herself up, she wrapped her small hand around his huge cock.

"Shit! It looks even bigger close up! I don't know if this monster's gonna fit inside me. But I'm about to find out!"

She slid two fingers into her soaked cunt scooping up as much of her thick juices as she could. Then smeared it all around the plum colored head of his enormous cock causing it to twitch and jump with involuntary spasms.

She placed the mushroomed head against the opening to her tight, soaked cunt. Using her weight she was able to push the huge head and about two inches of his enormous shaft into her hot, velvet slickness. She stopped to let her tight cunt adjust to his generous girth.

"Gods Bob! You're so big! I don't know if I can take it all. You're stretching me so wide!

She backed up an inch or so then slid down another two inches. She did the same thing three or four more times.

"Gods you're huge! I can feel every throb and pulse of this monster inside me! It's gonna take me a bit to get the rest of it in me; that is if I can."

Bob was getting impatient and tried to thrust up into her. She put her hands on his belly holding him back.

"Easy tiger! We gotta go slow or you'll rip me in two. I've never had a cock this big inside me before. Just let me do the work. Okay?"

After three or four more tries she still had a little more than an inch to go. Athena finally said, "fuck this," slamming herself the rest of the way down impaling herself completely.

Athena sat on his legs and took several deep breaths as her tight, satiny cunt adjusted to his enormous cock. "Son of a bitch! It all fits! My poor little pussy has never been so stuffed before. I need a minute or two to get used to it."

Athena rocked her sexy ass back and forth and from side to side trying to expand her tight cunt. She put her hands on Bob's shoulders slowly pumping her luscious ass up and down the whole length of his huge shaft as Bob nibbled and sucked on her gorgeous globes.

"I can't believe how good your cock feels inside me. It's stimulating me in places I never even knew existed!"

Bob couldn't believe how tight her cunt was. It was almost like fucking a virgin.

He reached down massaging the firm flesh of her scrumptious ass cheeks. "Arch your back a little and tilt you pelvis so that your vulva is rubbing against my pubic bone as you ride me sweetie."

Bob put his hands on her hips guiding her into position.

Athena let out a long, deep moan, "holy shit! That feels sooo fucking good!

"Oh, you like that huh? I thought you might."

"Gods yeah! I love it!"

Athena could feel the pleasure building inside of her. The head of Bob's cock was stimulating her 'G' spot, as she rocked her hips back and forth rubbing her swollen clit against him. Every movement sent a wave of excitement and pleasure through her. She could feel the orgasm beginning to build inside her.

"Oh shit baby! I can't believe it! I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum all over your big beautiful cock! I'm not gonna last much longer!"

Bob grabbed Athena's hips, holding her up as he rammed his enormous cock in and out of her hot, satiny slick cunt fast and hard.

Athena screamed. "Oh my gods! Oh shit baby, fuck me harder! Shit, you're going to make me cum hard! Oh fuck me..."

Quake upon quake of orgasmic pleasure rocked her whole body. Her pussy clenched tighter, her abdomen convulsed. She nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that wouldn't cease.

Her entire body shook as the powerful orgasm slammed through her like ocean waves crashing on rocks.

"Oh baby, please stop! I need to stop cumming! Please baby, please...oh shit...I can't stop... please...," she begged.

Another series of orgasmic convulsions hit her. "Oh shit! I'm cumming again! Oh my gods! Oh shit...it's too much...oh baby please...oh gods...oh please...let me come down," she managed to gasp between orgasms. Baby please, just cum in me!"

Bob yanked her hips down slamming her scrumptious ass against his thighs, ramming his huge cock deep as he emptied his balls. He shot spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum deep inside her clenching cunt, triggering another round of orgasms.

The pleasure was too much for her mind to handle. He grabbed her arms pulling her down on top of him just as she passed out.

He gently massaged the firm flesh of her luscious ass as her orgasm slowly subsided and she regained consciousness.

She nuzzled his neck giving him a few little love bites. Then whispered, "thank you."

"For what baby?"

She sat up with her legs underneath her, still impaled on his huge cock.

She placed her hands on his chest and bounced her scrumptious ass up and down on his enormous cock a few times giggling.

"For sharing this amazing cock with me. For giving me the best fucking of my life. For treating me like a woman instead of a goddess. For showing me I'm multi-orgasmic. I could go on and on, but I think you know what I'm trying to say."

"I guess that means you had a little fun then. Huh?"

She rocked her hips back and forth gently as she held her thumb and index finger about a half inch apart giggling. "Ummm, maybe just a little."

"Athena honey. What are you up to?"

Athena gave him an innocent look. "Who me? I'm not up to anything."

She put her hands on his chest pumping her delectable little ass up and down on his huge shaft.

"Okay, maybe I am. I wanna go for another ride on this beautiful cock. You don't mind. Do you?"

Athena closed her eyes and continued pumping her luscious ass up and down his shaft.

"No, I don't mind. Ride away baby!"

He looked over at the doorway to the hot tub room. Cassandra and Kadir, were standing there with huge grins on their faces.

Bob put Athena on all fours about a foot off the bed as he pounded into her heavenly cunt from behind.

Athena opened her eyes looking down, "oh my gods," she giggled.

Bob pushed Athena's shoulders down, lifting her ass higher, tilting her pelvis so that his huge cock was constantly stimulating her highly sensitive 'G' spot. His big nut sack was slapping against her swollen clit with every thrust.

Athena screamed, Oh my gods Bob! You feel so good! Damn, you're going to get me again! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder! Faster baby! You're going to make me cum again! Oh gods, I'm there! Oh my gods! I'm going to cum! Don't stop..."

As her orgasm peaked, Bob pulled his huge cock out of Athena's sloppy cunt placing the mushroomed head against her tight sphincter muscle. His cock was so slick from her juices and she was so far into her orgasm, he encountered almost no resistance.