All Comments on 'Cross Country Ch. 06'

by VentureV

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

awesome, the whole story line is just awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 14 years ago
Nice Chapter, continue plz..

I'm excited if we see Sebastian and his mother in action. That would be superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Got to say that I don't like Anne's addition, sorta takes the story away a bit. A nice bit of anal would be good though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Greatly looking forward to upcoming chapters, hope you haven't given up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

this was amazing, i love how the story actually builds up into something! 10* definitely

sithyetisithyetiover 13 years ago

Amazing story so far. What a wonderful build up that really paid off. I hope you plan to write more, as I would love to hear the rest of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Very nice story. Please continue. Hope to read your announced Chapter 7 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please !

You could'nt just live us with this situation and ending in this memorable fourthsome !

They are not at all arrived in PERTH, and one must imagine there are other encounters coming up: just tell us what's coming up !!

Hurry up

You are one of the bests writers for this type of story, not oblivious of describing not only the scenes, and the action, but also the surrounding events, the scents and aromas linked to sex. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IS that all there IS????

No new post of this story since 2010! Does that mean that there will be no more!?

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Lovely 5***** 5 part stroy

Truly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Thanks for an exciting story. I love the details, descriptions,etc. What a disservice not to add new chapters. There are so many direction to go. Please continue!!!!!!!

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
HOT

Excellent reading keep the stories coming .

Z3T0XXZ3T0XXalmost 10 years ago
Done?

To be continued, eh? Guess not :P

No, but, you wrote a nice series here. Sadly, it seems you've have lost interrest and we don't get a proper ending.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Really good

Enjoyed your story! please don't stop here story was well thought out.I like that you're not one of those that have a fixation on large grotesque breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
orphan story

Ya I hate when authors give up on a story. It is like dating a virgin. They get you all hot and bothered and then say good night and you never hear from them ever again. Then they tell their friends it was the best date they ever had while you are left to go home and take matters in hand and still feel cheated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what happened

Just so that you guys know, the writer of this series Vince, met with a terrible car crash and died on the spot. Hard to believe, but i know him personally as we kept in touch. His real sister had down syndrome and her name was anne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Girl Juice.

Why does every female in Lit stories seem to have some sort of squirting orgasm. I have had sex with real squirters, and please understand this one thing. It is pee. It is not some magical girl juice which tastes like vaginal honey. In fact it shoots out of the urethra. It smells like urine, it tastes like urine (not yummy at all) and it will burn your eyes like urine. It also destroys a mattress like urine. I know some females get very lubricated, and ooze copious amounts, but that is a whole other fluid. I have never seen one squirt vaginal fluids. Just pee, and it is not as awesome without preparation as you would think. Please stop making females shoot magical girl juice.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. Good work man! I'm gunna check and see if you have any other stories and if you do I'll check a couple out. 5/5

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
turn off

two sister and brother was good but no the super hero brother need another pussy . i know one of the sister suggest it . but hey its the writers fantasy he need more pussy. why dont u bring another cock for the sisters . i know u will not going to do that .

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Right Mess

Thought this was going to be about Sasha and seb not older sister or anyone else. Why can't we get just a love story between to siblings and no one else maybe parents. Right turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy fuck

I desperately crave more of this story. I stayed up all night reading it from start til now and I think I ended up wetter than Nicky honestly. More please 5/5!!!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Absolutely love this story and hope you will write some more very soon. We have the whole Nullarbor to get across yet and who knows maybe some sleep outs in the same camps the Grey Nomads are using. Lot's of fun yet even Mum could get some lovin'

Well done from a fellow Aussie.

ag2507ag2507over 6 years ago
More...

Please finish.

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Three..

.. has too many arms & legs, but four has *way* too many arms and legs! you need five so someone can direct at that point.

This was a good theme, especially as road trips have a definite end and a limited main cast. Moreso driving across central Oz where all you can really do is character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4 is too far 2 out of 5.

You lost me, 3 was stretching it. Ending it with 4 was messy and just unsatisfying.

jackreddjackreddalmost 4 years ago

Excellent writing, and story. Really enjoyed it and hope that you continue at some point.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

It started of nicely, first 3 chapters all 5*.

Then it became clear that Sasha has been manipulating a lot, 4* ... 3*

And now the almost raping of Anne: 2*. And since the story isn't finished 1*.

Sasha is a bitch, and apparently Seb isn't much better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Been reading stories for about a year and a half now. I can honestly say that this Cross County series is exactly what I was looking for.

Kudos to author VentureV job well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous