Cross Patch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maud nodded.

"Would you like me to repeat myself?"

Dodgy grinned.

"Something amusing you, Dodgy?" Charlie said.

Dodgy shrugged.

"It's just . . . she can't."

Charlie waited.

"She's nowhere to go."

"Oh."

"She was a pick up. Not a working girl."

"Oh."

"A runaway."

"She has a choice, then."

"Yes?" Maud asked.

"Portsea workhouse, she gets a job, or I give her to Sam."

"Sam!"

Charlie stared at her. He had things to do. He took his watch from his pocket.

Maud turned to Sarah. "What do you want to do?"

Sarah shook her head.

Charlie stood in the doorway. "Maud, you can stay awhile, or you can go with her, your choice." Dodgy followed Charlie to the hall. "If she can't decide hand her to Sam."

"Maud?"

"If she moans anymore, be a gent, escort her to the station."

Sam turned up with a cab, and hustled Sarah through the door. Her face pressed against the window. Maud watched from the parlour as it turned into Queen Street. Dodgy grabbed his bowler and slammed the door. Whether Maud moaned, he didn't know. He hadn't listened. Besides, Charlie was better with a woman, than without. End of. When he tired of her, he would deal with her.

Maud gave Charlie great comfort. She attempted to cook, and he tried to chew. He fucked her every night. Ten days later, she was cursed, the money for her expended, and Sam shoved her on the train to Waterloo.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Holiday Foursome On holiday, even closest of friends can get closer.in Loving Wives
Patience Gets Hands On Edwardian nurse learns some hands on skills.in BDSM
Love's Requiem Man & woman fall in Love in different time periods.in Romance
The Hangman's Daughter She loved swinging.in Erotic Horror
Roomies 01: Stress Release Siobhan helps Kate relax from the pressure of coursework.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories