All Comments on 'Crossing Moon Ch. 10'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ahh

Ahhhhh wth jayleen lol way to short I need a fix now. Lmao keep up the good work can't wait for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aaaa!

You can't stop there! I can't wait to see what happens. Please let Alven get jealous or something Sam is a bad guy she can't fall for a bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whats happening?

Don't mean to be rude but, is Max and Aveline ever going to get together? this is wat th 10 chapter and they still don't know that ur closer then they think?? and wats happening to Alvin and the human?-Arleen

Jayleen88Jayleen88over 14 years agoAuthor
hi all

Hi all... To “anonymous in USA” – hehe, thanks. I’ve posted chapter 11 already, so it should be approved in three days time lol. To “anonymous in South Africa” – Hope you’ll love the next chapter hehehe and to “anonymous in Canada” – don’t worry Arleen, they will meet... I needed the build-up and the perfect timing of introducing new characters like Samuel. And as for Alven and the human, you’ll know in chapter 11 hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol

ive been checking everyday since ive read the chapter lol its me anonymous usa again lol. im dying here girl lmao you should out a teaser up or something on the sweetest taboo. but i still love you lol keep up the good work we look forward to each new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow i cant wait to read more i think the whole sam thing is great his a bad guy but...hopfly he falls in love wit carri for real he he..an avi an max?? when are they getin togetha?

Jayleen88Jayleen88over 14 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Hi! My chapter 11 got rejected hahaha because I accidentally typed the chapter title as Crossing Moon Ch.12 haha.. So sorry guys! Have to wait for another 3 days. To anonymous in USA, hope you'll love chapter 11! and to anonymous in South Africa,yeah Max and Avvie will meet up soon... hehe...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous