All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by allychris4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

A great story, with very believable characters. Did I mention that it's extremely hot, too?! Please keep going!

allychris4allychris4over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks....

I appreciate the encouragement. And as for keeping going...well, they only covered #1 on the Top 5 List here. I'd say there's room for a sequel! ;-)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years ago
Great story

For me, the character is everything. Your woman in this story was so credible, so real, absolutely amazing. I could feel the sexual tension strongly, would love to have been the one to bring her back from her dark place, letting the hot wild woman out. Cracking open the shell and exposing that sexual dynamo that is hiding inside so many, only needing the slightest encouragement to be freed.

Damn good read. Thank you for this delightful story.

KarhukissaKarhukissaover 8 years ago
Almost our own story

My partner and I went from being friends to become lovers this year, and she went from sexually repressed in a loveless marriage to an enthusiastic, imaginative lover in a very short time. Many of the feelings and thoughts in your piece echo our own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Realistic, believable characters, not too much blah blah blah to where you lose the mood as you are reading, and plenty spicy. Just the right combination of story and sex. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous