Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," he whispered in a somewhat strangled voice that was definitely affected by what her mouth was doing to him. "Now when you go down, suck a little. Not hard, just like you're sucking up from a straw. Can you do that?"

Rather than answer him with words, she tried her best to do exactly what he'd just asked her to do. Apparently, she was successful, if his response was any indication.

"Oh, GOD! Yes, you can do that. So, so well," he said as he took her head and began moving it more quickly. He was gonna cum, soon he figured if she kept up this incredible rhythm and sucking action. He had to make sure to let her know before it came so she was ready. More than anything, he wanted her to milk him dry, swallow what he was about to spill into her mouth. But he also wanted her to feel good, too.

"OK, Sexy. Now's time to finish us both off. I'm so close, but I want you to cum again, too. Take your left hand and reach down to your pussy. Start rubbing it in the same rhythm that you're using on me. Stick your fingers inside you if you can, and pretend it's my dick," he instructed her.

She did exactly as he asked, and he helped her by sitting up a little bit on the bed and holding some of her body weight since both of her hands were occupied. Besides helping her, he also gave himself the show he wanted. From his more upright position, he could clearly see her play with herself, and it turned him on even more than he already was. In fact, he could feel the familiar tingle in his balls that signaled he was close.

"I'm so close, Hon. I want you to do one more thing for me, OK? When I say so, bring the head of my cock to front of your mouth and stroke the rest of me with your hand. It's gonna squirt right down your throat, and I want you to keep my head in your mouth while you swallow it if you can. Can you do that, Babe?" he asked, not really expecting an answer, and continuing to thrust himself in and out of her mouth while she sucked him for all she was worth. God, this felt good, he thought.

Oh, God, she thought! He's gonna cum in my mouth and he wants me to swallow it? What if it spills out of my mouth? What if I choke on it? She nearly panicked.

No. NO! She would not do this to herself. She'd done everything he asked so far and she was almost to the point she never thought she could achieve. She was making a man cum using her mouth and her hands. She did this, she'd come this far. She could swallow, too. She would...because he asked her to...and because she wanted to. He made her want things she'd never thought she wanted before him. But she did. So, now she would know what a man's cum tasted like. Besides, she was feeling no pain at the moment. Once she started masturbating like he asked her to, she was completely caught up in the same ecstasy he was. The fantasy needed to keep on playing out to its natural end.

"OK. Now!" he choked out, hoping that she heard him as his semen rose and quickly exited his body. And then he looked down and saw -- and felt -- that she had indeed heard him. She swallowed every single drop, just like he'd asked her to, and continued to suck on his head, milking out even more. More than he thought he'd ever had at one time.

As much as he enjoyed the feel of her mouth on him, he realized that she was still masturbating and getting closer herself to a second orgasm. He decided that he'd help her along. So he quickly changed their positions, laying her gently on her back and going down on her with his tongue as she continued to finger herself.

"I'm gonna cu-u-u-u-m-m-m-m!!!" she squealed as he took her clit between his lips and sucked her while she grabbed onto his head and fucked his face for all she was worth. He let go of her clit long enough to stick his tongue in her hot, wet pussy and push her over the edge.

When she was done, he lay down next to her on the bed, both of them completely spent, and feeling no pain. It was a few minutes of companionable silence before he finally spoke.

Propping himself on his elbow so he could look down into her eyes, he said, "Your husband was an idiot. How could he ever run around when he had this waiting at home for him every night?" And then he leaned down to kiss her sweetly, hoping it communicated to her what he was feeling -- amazed, satisfied, and overwhelmed.

She wanted to cry at the simple truth of his words and the wonder of his kiss. But she didn't. Instead, she returned it with a similar depth of feeling -- gratitude, fascination, and desire.

He was right. Coming here today changed things between them. But now he was certain it was for the better. This may have been their first time together, but if he had anything to say about it, it would not be their last.

"There's always the rest of the list to explore," she said, reading his thoughts accurately.

"Yes, there is. Give me an hour or so, and we'll see about number 2," he replied, smiling at her and folding her into his embrace. They both let their eyes close as they recovered from the intensity of the passion between them and dreamed about what would be next.

12