Crossing the Line Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

"Let your ass get used to my fingers, and don't clinch up."

"Easier said than done," she said in short, choppy breaths.

"Rub your clit; that may help take your mind off the discomfort."

She put a hand between her legs, and let out a long sigh.

I could feel her fingertips touching my nuts, "How you feel now?"

"I'm feeling better."

I kept adding lube so my fingers moved in and out freely, "A few more times and then we'll got for the real thing."

She nodded her head, and began moving her hips against her fingers. I closed my eyes for a second and just enjoyed the feel of her pussy – soft, warm, and tight. But before I got too far gone, I pulled out. I poured more lube along my fingers before pulling them out, and then poured some more around her open hole.

I lined my dick to the hole, and grabbed her hips. "Here it goes," I gently push, and my tip easily slipped in. Her breathing got short and heavy again. I pushed again until I felt her clinch. "Relax and push," I said I pulled out a little, then pushed forward again. I went a little further until she clinched again. "You're almost there," I pulled back a little, then went forward again.

Tori had this soft, kind of hum going, which started to get a little louder.

"Rub your clit; you almost have it all."

She raised up on her toes, as the hum went to pitches higher.

When I was against her ass, I patted her cheeks, "That's all of it."

She let out a deep breath, and began rubbing her clit fast.

I made long slow strokes while she adjusted. I poured more lube on my dick just to make sure nothing dried off, and picked up my pace a little. Tori's body shook and I could feel her ass clinching around my dick. She gave herself an orgasm. I set the bottle down on the nearest thing I could reach, and picked up my pace a little more. "Are you liking it now?"

"Yessssss, Mr. Thomas. It feels good."

"You feel good," I went a little faster. "This young, tight, fresh ass opening up for me. Taking all of my dick."

"Fuck my ass, Mr. Thomas!"

"I am."

"Fuck it good, Daddy!"

My pace instantly increased, "Shit."

"Yesssssssss."

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't pull out, please!"

"Are you sure?"

"Please?"

I thrust a few more times, then released whatever load I had into her upturned ass.

Tori put her fist to her mouth to keep from screaming, but her body shook like jello all over.

When we both calmed, I slowly pulled out. She winched when the tip came out, then almost fell to her knees.

I backed up and sat down in the nearest chair, trying to catch my breath.

Jeanie and Zanora slipped back in the door, clapping their hands. "That was wonderful!" Jeanie beamed. Zanora's eyes slid down my body and rested on my pulsing dick.

I looked at them, then couldn't help laughing. They went to the bathroom, and came back without their dresses and with two small containers of water and wash clothes. Zanora went over to Tori. She helped her to a chair and began cleaning her off. Zanora knelt between my legs, and began gently washing my dick with her hands, looking up at me a few times. I looked over to see Tori leaning back with her knees under her arms. Jeanie was massaging her clit to coax my cum out of her ass.

Once Zanora had soaped and rinsed my dick, she reminded Jeanie that people were waiting. She helped me pull my pants up and get my tuxedo straight, then gave me a hug, "I'm glad you're still with us."

I left the room, and let the rest of the bridesmaids finish getting Tori ready. The facility was full; I told Cynthia I was getting Tori through some last minute jitters when she asked what the hold-up was.

Twenty minutes later we were standing arm-in-arm, waiting for the doors to the main hall to open.

"Thank you," Mr. Thomas.

And with that, I walked the woman I had just given her first anal experience to down the aisle to get married in front of 200 of her family and friends. I kissed her cheek before giving her away to Dennis and taking my seat beside Cynthia. She grabbed my hand when I sat, and whispered she has a special thank you for me later.

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12