All Comments on 'Crucifix'

by coldcomfort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now THAT'S a story

I loved the plot, the characters, the way it ended. Oh please say you'll be continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stroke story...but

Great story. Very original. I got me hard and rubbing. But I kept thinking of The Vicar Of Dibley.

CharlesJCharlesJover 18 years ago
Neat story

Like it very much. Dark and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excelent

Great read. Good length for a single sitting read, too. The characters are nicely developed, which adds to the story.

Nice ending. The story ends up being sweet without diminishing its darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wasted Fears Made Me Taste My Tears

Issac was just a pure, yeah you said it best, monster. I felt as if I was Becca, and everything I had built to protect myself was shattered as I sacrificed myself to save a life. Isac is the perfect villan, raw, sensual, animilastic, sexual, and damnright scary. I thought Cassie had betrayed her, and my tears were plenty as the death of an willing innocent was playing in my posiened mind. It was worth reading, however, as the ending was so unexpected and joyful. True friendship prevails in the end and blossoms into true love. This story was so full of action it overwhelmed me and my guillable mind. This made me catch my breath, and I found Becca's ,(begginning), descent into darkness a foul thing. I felt as she gave up, and the hypocrit I am, I despised her willing flesh and soul to be taken by the masculine souless force that is Issac. This story was sexy, but it connected with my being and I fear I was faint with fright as her wholeness was tainted. That a strong person like her would fall by death from the wretched. Alas that "trinket" proved to be her sole saviour and I thank her brave rescuer for having the thought to use it. Your story is one well worth ravishing in its plentiful bounty of wasted fears and tears. You also managed your "untouchable" to undergo a metamorphasis. From self loathing, stern-looking, shy girl, to loving, sinfully wicked -soon-to-be-Vicar. While she breaks the church rules now. Her faith in God is strong, even if her actions are open to controversy. She is a fighter. I admire her spirit. I love the extqusitive detail you put into your story, the thought put into it, and of course, the rejuvinating plot twist. I was broken until you gave me hope for them with a happy ending. It gives this tale of horror a reason to be called a love story.

OldRomanticOldRomanticalmost 8 years ago
Wicked twist

I think you have missed your true calling. You should write more....much, much more!

Another excellent story, and a wickedly twisted ending. Bravo!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the twist. Please write more and thank you for letting us share your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldcomfort@coldcomfort
70 Followers
Daydreamer, Procrastinator and very occasional writer. Any feedback, comments or contructive abuse very welcome. I would quite like to get better at this. I think you can guess my interests from the nature of my stories but I am wanting to branch out and spread my wings a l...