Cruel Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice laughed cutting her off and she shivered, she recognised the voice from the plane and shied back further from the glass.

"Sit down."

The chair beside her sat facing the mirror. She glanced at it and shivered at the idea of sitting back down in it. "P-please, tell me what is-"

"Please. Sit. Down."

The voice spoke with a threatening level of insistence and she whimpered, quickly doing as she was told trying not to think of the pilot laying on the floor of the cockpit. Perhaps he can't hear me, she thought and a small hatch in the wall opened and caused her to jump. Beside her a tray slid in with a pair of scissors, typically used in hospitals for cutting bandages.

"Cut off your dress."

She glanced at the scissors and then pleadingly to the man behind the glass, "Is he serious?" She murmured.

"I am very serious. You can either cut off the dress or I can come in there and do it for you."

She gulped and picked up the scissors. She reminded herself that she had been naked when she awoke and that he could have done anything to her whilst she was unconscious. It didn't help to make the act of stripping infront of him any less embarrassing. She snipped the neck of the dress and started to stand as she began to slip it off.

"Did I say you could stand up?!"

She sat back down and bit her bottom lip, why did he want her to do it without standing? She didn't talk back again, she had to cut the side of the dress off at her hip to the bottom and slide it out from under her awkwardly. She put it down next to her on the tray with the scissors and crossed her arms over her breasts. Before she could form the thought that keeping the scissors with her might be a good idea the tray slid back out. She swallowed, crossing her legs. Though the mirror was gone she could still see a faint reflection in the glass and from the image of her sitting there with her arms and legs folded she could easily be naked. The small triangle of fabric barely covered her small landing strip and labia, the strings offering no concealment. She was sure it was her smallest pair of underwear and that that had likely been the reason for its selection.

"Good girl. Now, put your hair up into a pony tail."

A hair band slid out in the tray and she hesitated before doing as told, it seemed innocuous but it sent a shiver down her spine, her mind racing. She felt afraid, too afraid to cry, showing weakness like that in front of someone like this did not seem like a good idea. Her hair tied up she opened her mouth to speak again, "P-Please, just tell me what is happening."

Silence.

She started to beg again, "Plea-"

"I have not given you the option to talk and yet you keep on insisting on it! Very well."

The tray came back out with a bundle of metal rings and leather straps.

"Put this on. Behave and I'll let you remove it."

She swallowed as her heart continued beating at a rapid pace. She lifted up the 'thing' and inspected it; she bit her tongue before she could ask what it was. Her eyes widened as she understood. A metal ring about an inch in diameter was connected to three leather straps. Two looked like a small belt and her eyes widened as she understood that they were meant to go around her head, the ring in her mouth. The third strap was split half an inch up into two smaller ones and she realised that it was split to accommodate her nose. The odd end had some sort of weird clip with a keyhole indicating it locked in place. She stared at it for a few minutes her hand trembling.

"You saw what happened to the pilot didn't you Nikki? You want to find out what else I'm capable of?"

She bit her bottom lip firmly and shook her head; placing the ring in her mouth she tasted the metal as it pushed her jaws apart. Any larger and it wouldn't have fit, the thought of them measuring how far apart her mouth could go whilst she was asleep and it caused her to shudder. She took the two pieces of leather and pulled the around her head, fastening them just above the nape of her neck securing the ring in her mouth. The third piece came up pressing against her top lip uncomfortable going up and around her nose and over her head. The material had another ring that she found accommodated her ponytail. As she pulled the hair through the ring she realised this had been their plan to start. As she fastened the strap at the back, over the other two she felt it click in place with a snap. She looked at herself in the mirror and realised that the ponytail had been to further the bridle like look of the gag. She looked like how she imagined the people who fantasised about being ponies may look. Her heart pounded inside her chest.

"Now. Stand up and rip off your thong."

She frowned. Or at least her eyes did. Her mouth was held open in a permanent o-shape. Her jaw ached slightly and she rubbed at it. She saw the silhouette of the man moving his mouth toward the microphone again. She shivered again stood up quickly. As she did she saw a flash of teeth, a grin, and he moved back to sit and watch. She thought for a moment about how she could do it whilst avoiding the most discomfort. Grabbing the string at her hip, she wrapped it around her hands tightening the garment, pulling it firmly up between her cheeks and labia, revealing the top of her landing strip. She pulled firmly apart with her hands, the string digging into her fingers before snapping. She broke the other side with a similar method, though the underwear was looser now and didn't pull so tightly into her crotch. She felt humiliated and the slight wetness of the fabric caused her eyes to widen with shame. Had her body really been reacting with excitement to this humiliation? How could it? He was a monster and was asking her to humiliate herself. He scared her beyond belief. But she had to acknowledge that he was ruggedly handsome in a scary way and that apparently something about being commanded to do things was causing something to happen to her body that she couldn't control.

The wall behind her slid apart. She spun around with fear in her eyes. There was nobody there. She relaxed a little, having expected there to be people behind the wall. She tensed as she glanced around and saw odd things that had purposes that weren't apparent at first glance. There were numbers on the top of the wall above each machine. Machine was probably the best word as they reminded her of the machines you see in gyms. Benches and strange hand holds and such, she couldn't imagine what they were for.

"Go and sit facing the wall at number one."

She spotted the number and hesitated before she walked over, her arms still crossed over her body; she saw cameras following her and shuddered a little, her arms hugging her tighter. She wiped at her lower lip of a small dribble and took in a deep breath to keep herself from drooling over her breasts. The 'seat' was a small padded bar poking out of the wall, about a foot in length. She straddled it as she tried to work out how she was going to sit on it. She was sure he said facing the wall. She had to spread her legs a little to get close enough to sit down. She sat facing a panel on the wall and two holes about shoulder height, her knees spread in a lewd fashion, she held one hand between her legs to cover herself.

"Reach in and pull the handles in the holes in front of you."

She closed her eyes and did as she was told, feeling exposed as her hands came away from her body, a little thankful that she faced the wall, she didn't think a camera could see her here. She prepared herself for the feeling of flesh, her mind searching for what could be happening and figuring that the most likely outcome. She was somewhat surprised then, when it was in fact two rubber grips, she braced herself and pulled as she had been told, not sure of what was going to happen.

Her eyes widened as she felt straps suddenly tighten around her wrists. She let out a small sound of protest and she let go of the grips and struggled to pull her hands free. She pulled them from the holes however they were held firmly by a pair of belts that were looped around her wrists and the loop tightened by metal buckle that pressed against her skin. Before she could think, the belts moved, slipping into two small grooves that had seemed like a design in the wall and moving away from her. She widened her eyes and struggled against them, tugging firmly to no avail, and she couldn't resist as they moved out, spreading her arms horizontally. She started to stand but as the straps kept moving they pulled tightly at her arms, causing her to have to sit back down and keep her shoulders level with her wrists. Her face was pulled closer to the wall and just as she thought they were about to keep going the straps stopped.

She sat on the bar, her knees against the wall, legs spread a little further that she would like to let her get closer to it. Her breasts and cheek were pressed firmly to the wall. She could move back a little but doing so caused her shoulders to ache. The panel that her cheek was pressed against clicked and parted. She let out a little sigh as her head moved forward into a small recess, letting her get her shoulders level with her wrists and releasing the tension in her stretched out limbs. She felt the pressure of her breasts being pressed against the wall vanish and realise a similar recess must be below, though there appeared to be a shelf below her chin. Looking around, she saw that her head was in a semi-circular recess in the wall and blinked as she heard a noise. She thought she felt something against her left breast for a moment and jumped, well, she flinched, as jumping was more than she could manage. The noise had been the wall of the recess her head was in moving. The wall appeared to be sliding out and around her, behind her head. The base was made of a thick cluster of nylon wire brushes, like the type used to keep a draft out at the bottom of doors on on the bristle of a soft broom. They stroked against her bare neck causing her to squirm and struggle as they tickled her sensitive skin. She widened her eyes and the laughter turned into a more frantic sound as she realised that it was a box that was closing around her head, cutting her off from the rest of the room and more importantly her naked body. She let out a final whimper as the box closed with a click plunging her into pitch black. Worse still, she definitely felt a hand brush against her breast. For all she knew, other than against her knees and arms that felt the wall she could be sitting on a bench, her body completely exposed to a room full of people, legs and arms spread wide.

The darkness was broken by the light of a screen turning on in front of her. She saw herself from behind and struggled hopelessly, though it confirmed that she was seeing herself live through one of the cameras and that there weren't people all around her. She could see that she had been pressed up close against the wall, her arms pulled straight out to form a T-shape and that to accommodate that her shoulders were level with the wall. Her head in the box, her back was arched, keeping her hips as far back as she could and as such her legs as close together as possible, though they were still held apart at a lewd 90 degree angle. The image disappeared. Instead writing came up on the screen in big bold letters.

'Chose one, by looking and blinking twice.'

She raised a brow.

'Clit or Nipples.'

She furrowed her brow and swallowed, not really knowing what on earth she was being asked let alone what it was for. The voice boomed in the small space.

"Choose one Nikki or I'll choose for you."

Fifty-fifty was better than worst case. Thinking, it seemed like the choice would be to have something done to her, not to choose which to protect. And so she looked at the less sensitive of the options, 'Nipples', swallowed and blinked twice, hoping that whatever it was would be easier there than the alternative.

The screen flickered and another image appeared. It showed a room with a woman in it wearing a leather jacket; she had a long dark blue hair, shaved at the sides of her head, a few piercings and full sleeved tattoos. She looked like she belonging in a motorcycle gang or a prison. The room looked like a tattoo parlour of some sort, though improvised. She wondered what this woman had to do with anything. There were tools around and she saw her removing something from a packet. The woman pulled out a tissue of some sort, the type that doctors use to sterilise wounds. She rolled her chair across the room and suddenly Nikki's heart froze, she'd been thrown off by the perspective, but the camera was obviously on the other wall. She saw a pair of breasts sticking out of a hole in the wall. Her breasts and she felt the cold wet feeling of the alcohol on her nipple and the feeling of a rubber glove as she saw the woman wiping her breast with the wipe.

She made sounds of protest and did her best to pull away, to get free, but now that her neck was trapped by the rim of the box she couldn't even pull far enough away to hurt her shoulders severely, just enough to cause discomfort. The straps moved apart again, pulling her back with a small cry of pain, oh god, they were tight now, she felt life she was being pulled in two, unable to move an inch. The camera zoomed in on her pert breasts as she saw the needle. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt it pierce with a burning pain. She let out a small cry, it didn't hurt that badly, but the indignity of it hurt deeper. She kept her eyes firmly shut as she felt the wiping of the cold solvent on her other nipple. The same piercing pain as before and she knew that both of her nipples had been pierced. Moments passed and she opened her eyes with trepidation and saw her same breasts sitting there as before. Except now two silver rings with what looked like a ball bearing hanging below, hung from her nipples. She felt a gentle ache in them and she whimpered in fear. She had thought about getting it done before. She didn't dislike the look, but obviously she had thought to be given the choice. Having her nipples pierced in such a quick and sudden manner. Held like she was, by some sort of machine, made her feel like livestock.

Her arms fell as the straps released their tension. The box around her head moved back and as she pushed herself away from the wall she glared through the slot her breasts had been in with an indignant look. The woman sat there with a shotgun aimed at Nikki, she froze and backed away as the wall slid back and clicked into place. She shuddered. She was able to pull the straps close enough together that she could loosen the buckle and slip her hands free. She ignored the wet patch on the bar she'd sat on, she didn't want to think about the times she'd been tied up during sex, the way it made her feel, made her heart race. Her heart was racing now, but she was sure it was for another reason. She reached her hands to her tender nipples. Feeling the rings she studied them carefully looking for some way she may be able to open them and take them out. She couldn't see a way to remove them and hit the wall with the palm of her hand, letting out a small cry of anger. She turned to the glass wall with fury and a desire to smash it but it was gone, the wall that had been in place before had returned and cut her off from the bed. She looked up at the cameras instead and narrowed her eyes.

"I wouldn't do that Nikki."

The voice spoke, seeing the intention in her eyes. She ignored him and strode towards one above a table, she'd had enough of this game. She started to climb up before she faltered as a pain struck her nipples like they were being pierced anew. She let out a cry and her hands went to her breasts. What was that? She thought.

"That was a low shock, Nikki, I warn you, do not do anything you are not told to do."

She stamped her booted foot, her breasts bouncing a little; she ignored the pain of her piercings moving with the motion.

"Now now, this was your choice."

She scoffed and shook her head.

"Ah, but it was!"

He said with obvious humour. Though she shook her head some more.

"Your words were, "I'll do anything, just let me out of this chair." So I let you out and had you play this game. You started it by immediately saying you'd do what I asked, so I had you strip, put in the gag and sit on the bench. All you had to do to leave is ask to go home."

She looked a mixture of unconvinced and annoyed, she hadn't remembered saying those things, "'et 'ee 'o 'ome."

She reached for the back of the lock and knew that it wasn't going to come undone. She tried to console herself with the thought that he'd never have let her go even if she had asked. But part of her wouldn't listen and irrationally cursed herself for not saying that first as stupid a thought as that was.

"Now you are playing my games though so you couldn't leave even if you asked and I've not said it is over yet."

She swallowed and wiped her chin of drool that came from her still wide hanging mouth, the ring wasn't quite as tight as it had been, and she worried irrationally that her jaw might not close again if it wasn't out soon.

"Though we are on to round two, round two is the quick-fire round."

He said with a chuckle,

"That's what your American game shows call them right? Well this is how it goes, I ask you to make a choice I'll count to ten, each second with be a small jolt-"

A sharp pain in her nipples caused her to cry out in shock, her hands pressing against her breasts.

"And at ten I'll get to choose, one, both or neither... Oh and if you wish to leave the game, simply sit down on seat number ten and wait. Like I said, it is after all your choice to be here."

His voice trailed off with a sense of smugness. She looked around and saw the seat. It had so many parts to it looked like a flower made of metal opened up, she shuddered looking at it, the seat was a bucket seat that would lay her back at a 45 degree angle, her legs in the air either side of a pole in the centre at an indecent angle. It would expose her fully to the room and undoubtedly those watching. All those parts could do horrific things. That chair wasn't an option; what it would entail beyond just sitting... she didn't want to know.

7

A few moments passed.

"So. First choice."

She shuddered and her hands went to her nipples protectively. The thought of how she was going to answer him came to mind and made her worry that he'd play the whole game choosing for her and just shocking her pointlessly.

"Choose a seat, two or three."

She glanced around, spotting two; it looked like a machine you sat on with the bar above your head and you pulled down at a gymna- "Aaa-"

Crap, she had no time to think about what it could do, she glanced around for three and- "Eaa-"

Second shock, they weren't as bad knowing they were coming but it still motivated her. She couldn't see it, and not knowing what either of them did. She didn't think for another second. Sitting herself down quickly on seat two.

"Good. Now, reach up and attach the handcuffs above your head to your wrists."

Could she just... not do that? He did say it was her choice. She swallowed and shook her head.

"Alas, but you've made your choice and so you must go through with it."

A small shock; and a scream. Well shit. She thought, wiping her lower jaw of drool and did as commanded. The clicked in place and then lifted drawing her arms up further over her head. She could stand but didn't see any point right now; thinking for herself was just bringing her pain. Though she did start to rise as a door opened and someone entered.

It was the woman from before. "Sit down girl." She commanded in an authoritative voice a thick French accent that you'd not hear outside a world war two resistance movie escaping her full, blood red lips. She refused and a shock went through her nipples, the woman winced as well, her hand coming up to her breasts. Could it be that she had the same piercings? She thought to herself a flash of sympathy going through her eyes. Sitting down as the woman walked over she drew what looked like a seatbelt from under Nikki's seat; she fastened it atop her thighs, stopping her from standing again. She gave this woman a curious look and the woman smiled devilishly.