Cruel Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The straps on the wall loosened and she was able to free her hands again. She managed to undo the bindings on her ankles. She felt at the plug not finding anyway to remove it. The rear of her leather like underwear pulled up and slightly into her tight back-hole, the ring of the plug somehow fixed around it. The leather both stopped the plug from slipping fully inside but also stopped her from pulling it out. She reached for the rope behind her back unsuccessfully before bringing her hands to her slightly swollen breasts. A slight pink colour they seemed larger than normal, presented like this they pointed straight forward, somewhat unnaturally. They felt more tender than usual and she felt at the ropes, not finding a way in which she could loosen the reel of cord that squeezed her breasts so tight.

A sudden feeling from inside her had been growing but had remained blocked out by other sensations. Her holes being stretched as wide as she'd ever had any of them individually, the swollen breasts with the pierced nipples still sending small shocks that she was almost numb to and the tight corset stopping her getting a full breath had all distracted from it. But she felt it now and it caused her to fidget. The itching sensation from within her plugged rear. She made a noise of irritation and tugged at the ring, pulling at the plug, shifting it inside her. It was a mixture of pleasure as the plug moved, the leather thong causing the dildo to shift inside her too. Pain as the plug pulled out a little widening fast and stretching her small ring. And satisfaction as the itch was scratched. She continued to pull the plug out a little, and let it slide back in, causing the mix of emotions each time. Her sounds of irritation became more like moans and her knees wobbled as she made herself climax again. She felt weak, her knees threatening to buckle. She'd never had so many orgasms in one night before, let alone in the hour or so she had been in this room, what was happening to her? She had never been so prone to reaching an orgasm so easily before. Then the voice came back with a small laugh.

"My, my, aren't you an insatiable little kitten. Well now, I can help with that itch if you'd like... or make it worse. If you'd like me to help, then strap yourself into chair six."

She had been planning to just ignore him, but the chance to alleviate the sensation made her go against her better judgement. She went to the chair, well it wasn't really a chair but it was obvious how she was supposed to 'sit'. She knelt on two padded squares and felt the buzz between her legs shift as the pain in her breasts subsided slightly as she was off her feet. She pulled a belt up and over the back of her knees, holding her legs in place. The frame came up to her hip and she bent there, shifting the dildo and plug inside her with some interesting feelings that drew a moan from her lips. She lay her body down on a padded rest that cause her breasts to be pressed rather uncomfortably between her weight and the padded surface. She looked up and saw where her hands were meant to go. Reaching up she put her hands through two loops and pulled a pair of handles on the other side, each tightening the loop. She waited for a few moments, the itching getting more intense, she wiggled her hips and rocked them back and forward as much as the corset allowed, trying to get the plug to shift inside her. She called out to the room a little, making small pleading, questioning sounds. And suddenly she realised what she was doing with a wave of nausea and embarrassment. She had just effectively tied herself up and was now begging for a woman to come and play with her ass. Oh god, she felt like such a whore. She whimpered a little and tried to breathe deeply.

Then 'he' walked into the room as she went silent, her eyes widening. She didn't know why she hadn't expected him to come in, the fact that he'd worked through female proxy until now had made her feel somehow safer from him. The memory of him killing the pilot came back to mind and she tensed against the bindings, though she was securely fastened. He walked around behind her with a grin, "I did say that I would help, did I not?"

He ran a hand down over her heart shaped rear and gave it a quick firm slap causing a small cry to escape her lips. A second, harder swat to her other cheek drawing a second cry. The feeling of the slaps, the spanking made something rise up inside of her she didn't know was there. She felt his hands moving to the plug and she relaxed as much as she could as he pulled it out a little, and then started to withdraw it fully, having unfastened it somehow. She cried out as her hole was quickly stretched to its limit before the plug slipped out smoothly, giving her an almost hollow feeling now it was gone. She turned to look at him but he walked around in front of her. He lifted his shirt up over his head and threw it aside. He was well muscled, not in a grotesque body builder fashion, but more like someone who used his strength for something practical. She blushed a little as she felt her heart flutter, as scared as she was she had to admit that he was rather attractive and the dominating older man had always been something of a turn on for her. His pants fell too revealing his naked form, a small amount of hair as you'd expect from a masculine body covered what looked like a body that could be made from marble. She noticed several scars covered him and that his cock was hard, she may have felt slightly hurt if it hadn't been, she didn't think she had anything left to show. She realised it was almost identical in size and shape to the one currently inside her pussy, the one that had barely fit past the ring in her mouth. It pointed towards her, the slightly veiny look of it scaring her somewhat.

As she finished her thought, he had grabbed her pony tail, his cock moving towards her open mouth, "Better to wet it first don't you think?" She agreed she preferred for him to not try and enter her ass with his cock dry but she felt that it was a flimsy excuse. She relaxed her throat, the earlier face fucking with the dildo having well prepared her as he thrust in and out of her mouth unhindered. He was nowhere near as rough as she felt he could have been. In fact, he stroked her cheek and made soft deep placating sounds of encouragement. She did her best to keep breathing when she could and was finally forced to hold her breath as he slowly pushed the entire length into her mouth. She gagged a little, her throat being forced wider, cutting off any air. And he sat there. Her eyes widened as seconds moved by excruciatingly slow, she made sounds of protest and struggled but he held her head firmly in place. Finally after what felt like an age he pulled back out, his cock soaked in her saliva as she gasped for breath. At least she'd made him wet enough that it would go smoothly.

"Hmm, wouldn't want to get any of Cloutier's special treat on me now that I think about it." He pulled out a condom and opened it, starting to put it on over his hard cock and the saliva that was now in no way going to help her. She whimpered angrily... well it's not actually possible to whimper angrily, so she just whimpered.

She read the word 'ribbed' on the empty packet beside her face and from what she could see of his cock, it really was. More so than she had seen before, it looked like a series of rubber rings wrapped around his member ever half inch. He pulled out some lube and covered the condom, making her feel somewhat more relaxed, though the irritation inside her begged to be sated. She shifted and struggled some more, making small pleading sounds, and he stroked her hair with his clean hand, "Shhh, I'll fuck you in a moment."

That hadn't been what she was pleading for! Well actually... it was, she realised. But only to stop this feeling, anything was better than that. It wasn't like she wanted him to fuck her she told herself, somewhat unconvinced. He moved behind her and she felt something press against her tight hole, pushing forwards she felt it stretch around the width of the tip. She gasped, it felt bigger than the plug, although at the widest the plug had been about the same diameter, his member was that thickness throughout the whole length though. She whimpered a little as he pushed slowly inside her, each bump of the ribs testing the limit of her hole. She let out a little moan as she felt him fill her completely, not bothering to be slow, causing a small shock of pain. His cock filling her ass while a duplicate throbbed in her pussy, he could evidently feel the vibrations of it against himself. He made an animalistic sound as he withdrew himself somewhat faster than he'd entered causing Nikki to gasp again and then he was rough.

Fucking her hard enough to make her breath out with each thrust, each breath coming out as a small cry he smashed against her rear. The ribs of the condom becoming nothing but a blur as they moved in and out faster than she could judge, they did a good job at removing the irritation but also at stretching her poor asshole. He pounded into her for several minutes, slapping her rear. He leant forwards, pressing his hand on her back, squeezing her sore breasts tighter between the surface and her body, she let out a cry but it was muffled by a groan from him as she felt a pulse, familiar to the sensation of the dildo as he came. He lay there for a moment, his weight on her crushing her breasts before he stood and pulled out. "Mmmm, good girl." He patted her rear and she felt some indignation at the treatment, like she was some sort of animal. She whimpered, the way he'd just fucked her and cum making her feel more like a whore. At least the itching was gone.

He moved across the room. She couldn't see what was happening, held as she was, flat against the surface, and bent over at the hips, knees held apart. He came back and she felt him pressing something to the back of the corset and then she felt the thong detach and the dildo that had been inside of her was slid free. She breathed out as it slid free. She heard it buzzing violently and she shivered at the thought of having had it inside her for any longer. She could already feel her sore lips of her womanhood stretched as they were. She heard it turn off and saw him disappear. She breathed as deeply as she could, feeling a little empty now and more than a little exposed. She heard him come back he placed something on the table and made a sound of appreciation.

"You really are gorgeous." She felt a moment of panic as she felt his still hard cock slip into her soaked pussy with ease. It accommodated it perfectly but she still made sounds of protest at having had it happen without warning, her brow furrowing in anger. She wasn't a toy! Even if she was being treated like that. "Hmm, if I was keeping you for myself you'd be lucky enough to stop at this..."

She blinked and raised a brow wondering what he meant and relaxed again as he pulled out. Though that made the act of putting his cock in her feel more of a violation. He hadn't done it to fuck her, he'd just done it because he could. Because he'd wanted to and there was nothing she could do to stop him. His hand stroked between her lips roughly, wiping up some of her wetness, two fingers plunging into her pussy and working it firmly to get wetter. Oh, that felt nice, she admitted. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he continued, his other hand stroking her rear appreciatively. Her body was betraying her completely, feeling so sensitive to every touch, getting excited and pleased so easily. She tried not to, but as she lay there, face pressed to the bench she couldn't stop herself from cumming around his fingers. He'd managed to slip another in while she had been preoccupied. She blushed, not having used three of her own fingers before. She managed to see what he'd gotten as he pulled his hand away from her and wiped it over the end of it. Good god, that couldn't be- the size of it was frightening. She struggled and made sounds of panic. It was the largest dildo she'd ever seen.

"Shh." He said firmly, placing a hand on her rear and holding her hips still. "Relax, you'll be fine, you've had that other dildo inside you for a while now. Each time it pulsed it forced you to tense around it, stretching yourself a little as you did. You might have been as tight as a teenager this morning, but right now your pussy is as stretched as a slut."

She whimpered.

"Ah, but don't worry you are young, it'd tense back up in an hour or so and you'd probably be near as good as new. However, that is not what he wants." She struggled again, letting out a cry of fear.

"Relax." He said again sternly. "Trust me, this is going to happen. Relax and try to find the pleasure you've obviously been feeling or struggle and feel pain."

She blushed and then she felt the tip of the new dildo press between her folds. It caused a soft, whimpering moan. She breathed slowly relaxing the best she could. He slid it in gently. Her hands clenched, there was no way it would go in right? But it did, her hole being pulled open with some discomfort and a cry from her. He didn't move it getting her pussy use to the new girth, and girth it definitely had. She felt her pussy stretched tight around it as he teased her, slowly working it in and out, stretching her around it. He started to thrust more as it got deeper, the last inch of so was a bit harder to accommodate, the previous dildo had not been this long and it felt uncomfortable as it was pushed in. Once in she felt him fiddling with the thong attached to the corset. It somehow could attach to the dildo she realised. She felt as he pressed something to her clit, well, around her clit but it tightened gripping on to the area and pulling it forward. As he replaced the thong she felt her clit press against the leather. The metal vibrator was gone, put what he'd attached pulled her clit forward from her hood and caused it to be bare against the leather. She shuddered as she heard the machine closing the back of the thong, securing it in place and with it the new toy inside her.

"Nine and a half inches in length and two inches in diameter. You're unlikely to meet a man hung like that outside of a porn studio." He said as she whimpered.

He left the room and after a moment the tension holding her arms went slack and she was able to free them and then her knees. She stood up, slowly, moving carefully like she had pulled a muscle, each movement made her very aware of how large the dildo inside her was. She struggled with the leather thong but it was useless. She looked up as the wall parted, revealing the bed from before.

"Lay on the bed."

She walked over, the shocks to her nipples and spikes in her heels having stopped for now. Luckily, because it was all she could do to walk upright with the huge dildo inside her. The wall closed as she sat on the bed and the lights went out, plunging her into darkness.

"Sleep."

She heard the command and let out a small cry. She made a few more sounds of anger and protest, but it seemed like he wasn't listening to her anymore. She couldn't be expected to sleep like this could she? She worried the dildo inside her would stop her ever being tight again if it remained in overnight. The corset was uncomfortable to say the least and her breasts throbbed. They felt larger, swollen, though not in danger of cutting off blood supply. She lay on her back and before she could think about how she could fall asleep or even start to sob she passed out, as gas filled the room.

16

The two men came in with gas masks and lifted the girl to the trolley from before, fastening her wrists and ankles, with metal cuffs. They noted the new attire she had acquired as the moved her to the shower room to carefully wash her and see to any facilities she might need. One placing an IV in her arm that hung from the trolley.

After the wash she was taken to another room, with a bright light and placed into a dentist chair. A man in scrubs came in and unfastened the lock behind her head, slipping out the ring gag and placing it aside. Her mouth hung open still, having been forced that way for so long and her full lips along with the outfit made it look like she was begging for a cock even whilst unconscious. He started working on her mouth, first he slid something small and metallic in, holding it between two fingers he slid them down her throat, holding it as deep as he could get them. He picked up another tool and held it to her neck about where his fingertips where and it pushed against her skin. Magnetically attracted to the other piece, he moved it slowly down her throat, careful not to drop the tiny device inside her throat, lest he choke her. Having gotten it to the right depth he pressed a button and the device pierced through the thin skin, a small spike coming out with a tiny drop of blood, he was incredibly skilled and managed to do so without causing any unplanned damage to her. The device inside her throat connected to another piece outside and he reached over to get the last piece, a leather collar that held the device on the outside firmly in place.

17

She awoke in the same room, knelling, head slumped forward, her arms above her, tied by a rope attached to the ceiling, supporting her weight. She lifted her weight more onto her knees. Her mouth hung open but was free of the awful gag, her jaw ached and her throat felt swollen and sore. She tried to mutter something of a plea but she'd lost her voice. She coughed to clear her throat and that caused considerable pain and didn't help, she got perhaps a small squeak out. She couldn't stand, her ankles and calves pinned firmly to the floor. She still wore all the horrid things she'd been forced into... or had been forced into her. The large dildo was still uncomfortable inside her, but no longer painful, she worried that she was getting used to it.

Two men walked in and she shifted in surprise, she struggled a little to no avail. One came over and just held her breast examining it she tried to cry out in shock, but couldn't. She couldn't make hardly a sound. So instead she spat at him. He slapped her with the back of his hand causing tears to well in her eyes slightly. She would be still for now, though she still clenched her teeth. Her breasts ached considerably as he examined them. The man moved behind her and used something to undo the thong; she thanked the gods that they were removing that thing. He pulled it out an inch and stopped there. She waited expectantly for the rest to come out. Instead he said something in a language she didn't understand and the other wrote something on a clipboard. Then he tilted it forward, the angle stretching her hole back towards her ass and pressed the tip forward. She made a sound of protest that turned slightly pained as she felt something else slide inside. Beside the two inch wide piece of rubber it felt quite small. It stretched her uncomfortable wide and she felt something cold flood through her pussy before the thing slipping back out. Some sort of liquid she realised, she didn't want to know what that was. The dildo went back in and the thong was re-attached, to her dismay.

One of the men went behind her and pulled firmly at the cables, squeezing her ribs causing air to be pushed from her lungs. She felt something attach to a cable and then heard a clicking sound of gears. She hoped they were cutting the constricting thing off. But it tightened and her fears were realised as they began adjusting the cables, spreading the tightening across the whole corset, more clicking of gears, more adjusting and then a sound like she'd head the first time it was attached. She saw him come away with a piece of cable about a foot long, realising she lost that much room to breathe across the whole length of her rib cage. She made a face, trying to get their attention by furrowing her brow and opening and closing her mouth. They just ignored her.