Cruel Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look so dejected my dear girl. You are doing splendidly and are over halfway through the game."

She looked worried, wondering what else could be done to her in that time again.

"Choose a seat, four or five."

She'd been sensible enough to take a look around the room and eye out which seats looked the least threatening. She glanced around quickly to check which two those were and the first shock came. She nearly fell over. The zap to her nipples was expected, the violent buzz of the ridged piece of metal against her clit and the throb of the dildo, which felt as if it had literally pulsed inside her, was not expected. She grabbed a table to keep from falling and quickly stepped towards her chosen seat. She threw herself into it as a second shock took effect and the pulsing inside her mixed with her bending to sit, made the dildo inside her feel alive. She clenched the chair and let out a low cooing, murmur that drew a blush from her cheeks. Had she just cum?! In this room, with this torment? She breathed deeply hoping that it wasn't obvious.

She sat in seat five and breathed as deeply as she could, heat in her cheeks as she felt she'd die of embarrassment, though no comment was made about it, she wondered if it had actually gone unnoticed. The seat she'd chosen was a rather innocent looking chair, nothing too special, just a frame, no arms, and a piece of wood for the seat, another for the back and a third along back of the legs.

"Ah, my favourite chair, good choice."

Oh, that didn't sound good.

"Chose, moan once for stiletto heels and twice to get spanked."

Her eyes widened a little, her choices hadn't been so well spelled out before and didn't it seem a little obvious, wearing heels was infinitely better than getting spanked. Wasn't it? She glanced away, down at the floor as she entertained the thought of having someone slapping her rear. But not knowing if it'd be bear handed, with a whip or a paddle she knew her choice. The first buzzing, throbbing shock sent pain through her now very sensitive nipples, pleasure to her clit and a throb to her stretched pussy. It also made her moan. She made no other sound and waited, the second shock didn't come.

"Hmm, you pick the safe chair and then the safe option? Are you calling my bluff? I'd remind you that you're 'all in'."

He said, sending a few seconds of violent pulsing through the dildo inside her with a small laugh. She struggled not to fall off the chair. She collected her thoughts the best she could, but she was finding it hard to think straight with that thing inside her. Listening, waiting for the command to make a choice and obeying seemed to be more and more important. The seat she sat upon started to recline causing her to hold on tightly. As it did, it flattened out some, like a dentist chair. A small bar lowered from the ceiling above her.

"Now, this will take a bit to explain. There is a small sensor at the top of your corset, behind you. The chair has calibrated to that sensor. If it stops being above where it is now, certain 'punishment' will be administered. If it touches the chair, the punishment will be administered. You better get ready to lift yourself up with that bar as I can imagine the corset limits your option of doing an ab-crunch."

As he'd spoke, the French woman, Coultier returned, she considered a rush towards the door, but it was on the opposite end of the room and had shut quickly behind her. She was however, free to attack the French woman and try to overpower her, she considered it for a moment. Then the voice spoke,

"Begin."

The buzzing against her clit and inside her tight hole caused her to let out a cry as she frantically grabbed at the bar, lifting herself up slightly, stopping the torment of intense pleasure that was feeling dangerously sweet and tempting. There was no way she was overpowering a new-born kitten like this, let alone another person. If she moved from the chair it'd continue to throb and vibrate inside her. She sighed a little and held on.

She watched as Coultier went to the bottom of the chair, she pulled a strap up from one side and started fixing around Nikki's lower thigh. She moved around the table to the other side and started to do the same to her other leg, but Nikki kicked. She'd done it without thinking, catching the woman in the middle of her stomach. She doubled over but recovered quickly, a glare on her face as she came back at the younger girl, raising her hand to strike her. Without thinking Nikki managed to twist, pulling up on one side of the bar, with her limited movement capacity she managed to move her body sideways slightly and tuck her head back behind her shoulder, the hit barely connected with Nikki and before she could consider it she struck with another to the woman's chest throwing her back. Time to make her escape... You know... if she wasn't in a locked room, sealed into a remote-controlled pleasure suit, one leg bound to the chair and no idea where in the world she was. Wow, great thinking Nikki.

12

The man watching the monitor widened his eyes and nearly spat out his drink. His subordinate rushed over. "Sir! I've sent two men to subdue an-"

He cut him off with a wave of his hand. "Belay that order. She's not going anywhere and Miss Coultier deserves that for letting her guard down." He took a sip of his neat whiskey and smiled again.

"Sir. Didn't you say that all attempts to make an assassin failed horribly?"

"Yes I did."

"Then what was that we just witnessed? The girl has never had any formal self-defence training; I'd not expect anyone to be able to do that, not to someone trained like Miss Coultier, let alone a novice."

"Perhaps the program was cancelled prematurely. Or perhaps it is just a fluke. The brain is a complex thing; the drug merely acts to strengthen and weaken certain synapses. Obeying actions without questioning them. We just need to work harder at stopping her from making her own commands."

He watched as Miss Coultier got up, recovering from the kick and staying back with a cautious glare. He knew she had an evil streak; she had to, to be doing this sort of thing. Maybe not right now, but soon she'd get her revenge on Nikki for that.

13

Nikki shifted awkwardly, feeling petrified in her current position. The woman rubbed her chest where she'd been kicked with the booted foot. She came up slowly beside Nikki again, moving with a certain deadly saunter, which spoke of a leopard hunting prey. She fastened the belt around Nikki's other leg, taking care to stay out of the way of another kick. She pressed a button and the belts tightening, moving back under the seat and pulling her legs with them. The move caused her legs spread to the edge of the chair; Coultier pressed her hand between Nikki's legs and pushed upwards on the dildo firmly, causing a reawakening of the awareness of the thick piece of rubber inside of her, "Next time I shall not be so kind to you."

She instantly regretted making an enemy of this woman. Her arms were burning from holding the bar as she began to rather slowly remove her boots and socks. She was taking her time, she realised, knowing that every second would become harder and harder. She had brought in a bucket of water that hadn't spilled during the struggle and began washing Nikki's feet with a rough brush that made her eyes widen the moment it stroked over her foot. She squirmed and made sounds of protest, it was all she could do to hold on, her body coming down onto the chair occasionally as she could not control the laughter, the ticklish sensation in her feet overpowering her. Each time she came down the buzzing between her legs caused her to lift herself quickly back up with a moaning sound. This went on for several minutes as Coultier made sure her feet were cleaner that was strictly necessary, the worst part being when she made sure to brush between her toes and along the arch. Nikki hung there, biting down on the ring, breathing deeply.

She struggled for breath; holding herself up, being tickled and the corset did not go well together. Though eventually, the assault on her feet stopped. Her arms burnt from where she held herself up, whilst she was light and relatively strong, the strain began to tire her out. Out of the bag Coultier pulled a pair of heels. With long red cables that matched the corset coming from them and she frowned, realising that like the other items, she was going to have to get used to them. The woman slid the open toed shoe over her foot, forcing her foot to arch until when she stood she'd be almost on tip toes. The back of the heel was sipped into place and then she started wrapping the cables around her feet and ankle, tightly, the shoe being held to her foot and crushing it slightly in the process. Once she was finished, she saw her remove a strange tool and use it to seal the cable shut. She saw that it bit down on two loose ends and left it looking like one single piece of cable, the sound of it was the same as she'd heard behind her when the corset was put on. Her arms were killing at this point, taking her attention away from her feet. She let her head fall back as her hands gripped tightly.

She began to slowly repeat the process on the other shoe. By now her shoulders and arms were on fire, she held on with all she had as a small glisten of sweat covered her body. Eventually having lost the last ounce of strength she had to let go. As her back fell back down onto the seat and her arms got their first respite she felt the throbbing pulse once again. She struggled, but the way her legs were held, the corset and angle of the chair stopped her from going far. But why would she want to? The feeling inside her taking over the rational part of her mind as she tight closed her eyes. Her hands came between her legs as she raked her fingers over the leather struggling to try and get a hold of it to somehow turn down the intensity of it. The pleasure built inside her as she felt herself tighten and relax around the dildo with each pulse. It built like a wave until suddenly is stopped... She blinked her eyes opened and she looked down. Miss Coultier had gone, she caught sight of her as she closed the door behind her and left Nikki felt a pang of desire to feel the vibrations inside her again.

She lay there for a moment and took a few deep breaths before she could reach down and undo the straps on her legs. She looked down at her feet, they were stuffed into a pair of heels that'd add several inches to her height but were about a size too small.

"Congratulations, you're into the final round and now I'm going to give control of all your 'toys' to you."

That didn't sound good; anything that sounded like it might give her an advantage had to be a trick.

"Whilst you sit you control-"

There was an intense throbbing again, it felt like the dildo was pulsing in waves up the length and the rough vibrator against her clit came to life, stimulating the already sore bud. She jumped up and stumbled a little on her new heels, managing to keep her balance.

"Yes, that. Your feet however..."

She felt a button press under the ball of each foot as she shifted her weight to her right foot her right nipple was shot with pain. She moved to her left foot and the same thing happened to her other piercing. She panicked and fell to the ground, kneeling.

"Kneeling is sitting for the purposes of this game."

The voice said and the vibrations in her stretched soaked hole came back on causing her to jump to her feet. Although she felt her body aching for the feel of the thing between her legs she didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing her give in to it. She tried to balance her weight and it made the pain less intense in each nipple. Leaning back a little and- a sharp stabbing pain, the heels spiked her and she stumbled forward as if pushed. If she leant back on the heel a spike pushed painfully into the bottom of her foot. In between sharp pain she managed to find something of a compromise, balancing her weight the best she could, she managed to get a discomfort in the sole of her foot and a bearable pain throbbing in her nipples, but she had to stand very still and concentrate. She wiped her bottom jaw and stood waiting for a moment.

"Good, I'm glad to see you getting to grips with the controls."

Her feet ached, and her calves burned a little, even without the discomfort pressing into her soles, the stilettos were painful. Even not moving, she found herself struggling to keep balance causing the occasional uneven shock through her nipples.

"Now, for your next choice. Give up and sit in seat number ten or sit back in seat number one."

She blinked, that felt more like an ultimatum. She touched her nipples, at the thought of the seat. She'd already sat in it once, but the fact that she could have chosen the other option from the beginning and avoided all of this. To face it now seemed like all this would have been for nothing, she couldn't face that. She walked, carefully, making sure to distribute her weight as evenly as she could to the first seat and sat back down. Even without the motivation she'd had in the last 'round' she'd done it rather quickly. As she sat she felt the vibrations beginning. Oh god that was too much...

"You know what to do."

She frowned and placed her hands in the holes, the belts looping around her wrists again. They moved apart a little so her arms were stretched outwards. The throbbing dildo between her legs distracting her.

"One moan for tits, two for ass."

She thought for a moment and then steeled herself. It was time to change the rules. She held her tongue even as she felt the intense pressure building up in the bottom of her stomach.

14

She didn't respond when he called out the choice a second time. He considered applying a shock, but he had said it was up to her now. He was getting annoyed. She wasn't breaking down quite as quickly as he had anticipated. She really did have a remarkably strong will. It was fine though, she'd be his either way. He pressed the button on the microphone.

"Fine. Both it is, I hope you don't regret this later." Stupid girl. He turned to the other man, "How is our old friend? Her father."

"Sir, we have him." Our men are making sure that he doesn't have any surprises left. They've got the original files and are getting ready to extract him.

He grinned, "Good, make sure they don't kill him, I want him to see how obedient his little princess is."

15

What the hell are you doing Nikki? She thought to herself. Pissing off a murdering psychopath is not a good idea. What had possessed her to defy him like that? She let out a small noise as the straps holding her wrists quickly moved apart. The same as before, she was pulled towards the wall, only this time she couldn't bend her spine and the wall didn't open. Instead she was left with her cheek pressed to the wall. The belts rose, apparently the grooves from them allowing for that. As they did so did the bench she straddled between her legs, pushing up she was raised to her feet her cheek sliding against the cold steel panel as she stood. As she stood and leant weight on her feet her nipples sent small shocks into her breasts that she was getting strangely use to. Though the bench between her legs still pressed tightly against where the dildo rest, leaving the vibration to torment her sensitive and sore hole.

She was bent at a 90 degree angle at the hips, legs straight, her body pressed against the 'bench' she had straddled. Her neck at another right angle, her cheek flat against the wall bending her neck awkwardly; her arms outstretched level with her shoulders. She didn't see Cloutier approaching. It was only when she felt a clasp around her ankle and another on the other that she realised she was in the room. The pulsing vibrations in her tight hole distracted her from much else other than the pain. She didn't test the binding on her ankles, but assumed they would prevent her kicking again.

The next thing she saw was a butt-plug next to her face. It wasn't as large as what was currently throbbing inside her pussy, not as long. But at its widest she was sure it matched the other, it had no base, just a ring that had some method of opening and closing that looked odd. It looked as though, should that be let go of it could be... complicated, to retrieve it. She put that thought out of mind as the French woman said, "Lick."

She hesitated but decided this wasn't something to argue about, she put out her tongue barely touching it before it was pulled away. Oh no.

"Hmm, I tried to play nice with you, but you had to go and violate my trust. It hurts me that you don't want to make me as happy as I'm making you."

She didn't have the capacity to laugh at that comment right now.

"I'm not a monster though. I've bought some lube to make this slip in nice and easy." Nikki relaxed a little, but still felt fear.

It's not like she hated anal sex, she'd let her boyfriend finger her there once, she was just a little worried about going to anything bigger. His fingers had felt so thick in her tight hole and the idea of anything bigger in there had made her nervous. She remembered to relax as she felt a latex clad finger covered in something slippery slip inside her. Apparently the thong she wore had an opening she hadn't noticed. It wasn't like she was going to be exploring things like that. She let out a small breath. She knew it was going to be tight, but with the dildo stretching her other hole there wasn't much room for give. She was sure she could feel the finger pressing up against the hard dildo inside her as it continued to buzz. "Oh, and the lube I picked, is special, just the perfect thing for someone as irritating as you. It'll cause an insatiable itch one you'll feel an overpowering need to sate."

She thought she almost felt it beginning slightly and shuddered as the woman added a second finger to the first, causing her to let out a sound in protest, oh, damn that was tight. She felt like she had two massive cocks inside her, rather than just the larger dildo and a couple of fingers. They slipped out and after a couple of seconds she felt the hard feel of the rubber plug. The thin tip slipped in fine but as it continued in it pushed apart her small hole, stretching it with relative ease, the lube offering her little chance to stop it. She breathed deep, relaxing the best she could, thinking it had to be at the widest point as it continued in some more. She let out a small sound as she felt it slip in, her muscles closing around it, holding it inside, something clicked and the hand disappeared, the plug slipped deeper inside, pulling at the leather cord that was the back of her 'underwear' holding the dildo in place. The ring must have been attached to that. She felt as if both her holes had been stuffed full and now pulsed with a deep throb.

She felt the pressure of the bench disappear as it lowered, but the buzzing didn't stop. She tried to move her legs, but her ankles were held firm, she couldn't stand up straight with all that held her and so she kept her posture. She was left there for a few minutes, nothing but the feeling of the things stuffing her for company, she tried to stop herself but she cried out and opened her eyes wide as she was forced to cum again. As she did she saw Coultier approaching with a length of red velvet rope. "Now... let us see if we can't help you defy gravity just a little more..."

She made a noose like knot and placed it over Nikki's breast. How she was held they hung a little, pointing down at the ground. Tightening the noose until it squeezed her breast, tight, but not tight enough to really hurt, she started wrapping the rope around her breast some more. Nikki cried out her protest to this. It wasn't tight enough to turn her breasts purple, maybe a little pink, but nothing dangerous though she felt them swelling ever so slightly. She began work on her other breast until she had both of them bound. Then she started wrapping the rope around the two, pulling them together so that they would point straight out and forward from her chest. They'd look more round, tied like this and slightly swollen. The rope was wrapped around her back once or twice and held the whole thing in place. She tied a tight knot between her shoulder blades; Nikki couldn't get to it there, even if she hadn't been wearing the corset and other, accessories. The woman left the room, leaving her alone.