All Comments on 'Cruise Control'

by Humble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Very good, I gave you a 4 vote, as I only give a 5 vote if the wife gets pregnant, as you can read in my story "Wife Gets Pregnant," still not finished with another chapter to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!

Hot stuff, every guys, and most ladies dream. Keep up the writing!!

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1almost 13 years ago
I want to visit !!!

Wow

This story really got to me.....it is a fantasy of mine to be used by a group of Black Men publicly in some type of club

thank you for a great story

Candy

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNursealmost 12 years ago
Wow

This story has caused a burning between my legs that only such an experience can remedy. I'm saving my money to take a cruise and hopefully something similar will happen to me.

Syl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. HEY ANNONY don't worry you can't get any female except the cat!!

So you don't have to worry about anyone else fucking her. She's all yours.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I liked the story. I would have LOVED it had there been more about the week she was away being the main atraction. I've been at some them parties and I was a Dancer. I even been on a St Andrews Cross spread out for any Man at the party to touch or use me. One even swung around so I could be face up or face down depending how they wanted to use me. I understand Maria. You get kind of Drunk having Open Sex like that. It was exciting and Scary all at the same time. I LOVED it. Those were the Days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it too. I'd like another chapter detailing her week of debauchery!

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Needs another chapter. Story is really good. Even better if when the husband arrives and takes her back home she finds out they got her pregnant.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 month ago

Fantastic story and so well written! I hope we get another chapter with Maria visiting the island with some girlfriends. Some dogs would be nice too. Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous