All Comments on 'Cruise Romance'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sick fuck husband and whore wife

That sums it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid!

If you don't love her and want her enough to spend all your cruse time with her,how dose that help your marriage. Who will romance her and fuck her when you get home, not you mr slobber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
can you guys read?

I don't believe the other 2 clowns who commented can read. I know one can't spell. The husband and wife had sex with each other all through the story. The wife did not have sex with her romantic interest, Roland, so how is she a whore? I thought it was a very romantic story about a woman learning she is still desirable thus bringing them closer together. I found it very believable and quite erotic. I see no reason to get so nasty in your comments. That says more about the commenter than it does the author. I suspect the 2 previous reviewers have some serious insecurities in their relationships which cause them to overreact in their comments. Me thinks they protest too much, to paraphrase some other guy:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
He wanted her to

For all he knows she did. Nothing will change when they get home, he won't stop till she is fucking someone else, this is not a one time thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another stereotypical role playing story

Disgusting story, to those of us who lead normal married lives. I don't know of anyone who practices role playing or any wife who needs to have her ego boosted by stranger romancing her before she returns to her husband In my opinion, this was a stupid story.

the Ct. Yankee

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
This type...

I don't usually agree with this type of story. When The wife said in jest that roland had fucked her seven times I was ready to call her perhaps not a slut but certainly some one who is an easy lay, well thankfully this is a story about a couple who as someone said fucked all the time in the cabin she got her self esteem back and he got to role play a bit I don't personally agree with what they did but no real harm came of it and to be honest if I was roland I would have got pissed off with the wife because she was a bit a prick tease BUT she did not have sex with roland, she didn't as far as the writer is concearned allow him to do anything apart from suck her nipples again I don't agree with it but if that helped them so what!. All this is fine and dandy except for one thing the wife has to say in a voice that does not allow any arguement, no more role playing , no more watching just good old fashioned sex from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why?

Why do all you folks who have "normal sex lives" find it necessary to come here and read about those who don't? Most, if not all, stories in the "Loving Wives" section are about wives having sex with someone other than their spouse. Why do you Bozos read any of them since you find them so distasteful? Its because you are closet perverts and you just hate to admit it. Your "normal sex life" is boring the hell out of you, otherwise you would be in bed with your wife instead of reading about someone else's. These stories are intended to entertain not cure any social ills or lower the divorce rate. If you don't like wife sharing stories then go read about incest or some other kinky behavior that appeals to you. I enjoyed this story. I was entertained and that is all I require of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great stuff if you think it's sick go elsewhere

Hello what is it that these people don't understand, Literotica is a site for erotic stories real or fantasy and not specifically a place for moral correctness. Don't read them if you won't like them. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Very Beautiful Story

My only critique, if you can call it that, is that I would have loved to have heard his description of his wife's body after she returned to their cabin. Other than that, I think you story was very beautiful.

Please write more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful story

It was well written, erotic, and yet quite romantic. A story of 2 people discovering how deep their love is for each other. What's not to like about that?

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Love can carry us through anything but ourselves

Love at least for me has had many strange brews. I've lived long enough and been in all degrees of relationships from one nighters to three marriages. I've role played and played roles some great some bitter. As long term relationships get tired we look for ways to propel them forward usually with mutual interest in mind. The story was very well written and touched on this non orthodox approach. I wouldn't do it myself but it was fun to watch.

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
Its Gread

I loved it. Some excitement us grandparents can do and not get into trouble to ruin loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nicely done

Not only was the story very well written, it was creatively constructed and explored the feelings these two had for each other and how they developed. I'm sorry for the ignorant comments from true losers. Please don't take them seriously.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Mature

Nature woman discovers she is still despicable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old cow discovers that she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At least the wife doesn't suffer from mental illness. Now, get that sick fu*k you're married to into therapy.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian5 months ago

Hubby needs some serious couch time with a mental health professional. And a hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The day a middle-aged woman finds out she was married to a truly disturbed man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous