Cruise with a Difference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay", Kristen said breathlessly, as Darren chewed down on her clit. "Darren, please fuck this married cunt you have been expertly licking." She was close to cuming as it was.

"Turn over, slut", Darren called out loud, knowing Carl would hear. Kristen turned over, sticking her gorgeous little arse in the air. Darren quickly stuck a couple of fingers in her sopping, wet, engorged cunt, and squelched it around some more. "Yep, this white married slut is fuckin' ready for some black cock. Here goes," he called out as slammed his rock hard cock into her cunt, and started fucking with great gusto.

Carl heard it all, especially as Katy was excitedly giving him a blow by blow (or was it fuck slam by fuck slam) description. Within a few more seconds, Carl was reaching for the Kleenex as he was cuming almost like never before, listening to his gorgeous little wife being fucked hard doggy-style by a cute black waiter poolside on a ship in the Adriatic on the other side of the world. He was in ecstasy, as was his wife, Kristen.

Within 5 or so minutes, as Carl kept listening, and Katy kept up the description while also now fingering herself to a shattering orgasm, Darren continued his energetic doggy fucking assault on Kristen's cunt, slamming his hard cock in and out. He pulled out just as he was about to cum, telling Kristen to turn over, spraying his huge load of cum all over her face and tits. "Take that, Kristen. Take my seed all over your fuckin' tits and face", he called out.

Kristen gushed cum out of her cunt, almost squirting on Katy in the process as she proceeded to keep Carl fully abreast of the incredible action. Maria called out "Go! Girl" loud as well, watching the action from her lounger. Carl heard it all. This was one nasty, full-on fuck of his gorgeous wife that Carl heard from beginning to end. It was all over in 10 minutes, but it was nothing like the gentle, but usually sadly too quick, romantic lovemaking he did with Kristen. This was raw, nasty, and sexy beyond belief, and it was his wife, Kristen, that just had her cunt pounded mercilessly by her black lover. Carl let out a big sigh, as did Kristen. She recovered her composure a little and motioned for Katy to hand her back the mobile.

"Did you like that, baby? Did you like hearing your wife being fucked hard by Darren, the cute black waiter?" she asked with lust in her voice and love in her heart.

"Kristen, I loved it. This is exactly what I wanted you to experience on this trip. That was awesome. I have cum everywhere, Kristen. Good thing I had the Kleenex nearby", Carl said.

"Honey, the film crew starts today. You should get your first film email from them in less than 24 hours. Perhaps it will be there when you get home all hot and horny from seeing those strippers with your Korean customers tomorrow night," she said.

"I am so looking forward to it, love. Hopefully, you or Katy will be on the film sometime during the week," he replied.

"That's the idea", Kristen responded. "I love you so much, Carl. Thank you so much for letting me do this with Katy."

"I love you, too, Kristen. You will always be the centre of my universe. This has been a long, but fun, call, Kristen. It must be costing us a fortune, but boy has it been worth it. I better go, and leave you horny girls to Darren and your new friends. Bye, my love. I will speak to you Thursday your time," he said with real love, and barely a hint now of jealousy in his voice.

"Bye, Carl. I love you", and with that, Katy hung up.

With the noise Katy, Kristen and Maria had been making, and continued with their new black lovers, a bit of a crowd had gathered around them poolside to watch. The girls had been almost oblivious to it. This though had alerted the film crew, who were just getting organised.

Campbell, the tall, nude leader of the film crew approached the girls after they had all finished and were spent, noticing all three had the Ace of Spades necklaces on. "Would you girls like to be on the film we are doing today to go back to your husbands as well as many others? There was some hot damn fucking show you put on just now", he asked.

"That would be brilliant", Kristen said. "Katy, are you okay with that?"

"Oh. Yeah. I would be thrilled. And Maria, would you please honour us by joining in too?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. You Aussie girls sure know how to fuck. Alfonso will nearly have a heart attack if he sees me with you two gorgeous things," she said with great enthusiasm.

Campbell then laid out his plan. "Okay, girls, please come to Royal Suite 401 at 4 pm. It is on the top deck. I know we are at sea today, and you girls look just fabulous nude, but for the film, I am keen for you to come along in some sexy lingerie and gear. Also, make sure to rest up a bit, cos I am gonna work you girls pretty hard for a couple of hours", he stated.

"That's just down from us", Katy said. "We are in 430. We will be there on time, rarin' to go."

With their afternoon organised, and their bodies worn out from already having fucked Ramon and Darren on their first full day at sea before lunch, the girls took a swim in the pool to cool down their worked up bodies, and then took a nap on their loungers. Darren got his breath back as well, and brought them second drinks before moving on to other waiting duties. Soon, it was lunchtime, and Kristen, Katy and Maria joined hands together to walk naked back down to the buffet restaurant for a wonderful 4 course lunch with quality Italian wines. As they sat together and chatted, they pondered what Campbell had in store for them in Royal Suite 401 at 4 pm.

*

Watch out soon for Chapter 4 where Kristen, Katy and Maria make their first ever porno film on the Adonis II cruise with a difference, and Carl finds out with his Korean guests that the Second Hand Rose Club is not any ordinary strip club.

12