Cruise with a Difference Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a manner of speaking, I guess yes, but it is somewhat more than that. My business partner, Pavel who is based in Prague, has very strong business connections in Russia and Ukraine. One of his associates, Dimitri Bondayenko, is a very wealthy power company owner who has a mansion on the Black Sea near Odessa. He will be staying there next week with a few of his closest friends, including Pavel and myself. At these get togethers, Dimitri often arranges for top Russian and Ukrainian models to join us in the fun. His wife never comes and doesn't care. She stays in Kiev and has her own muscle freak fuck toy to look after her needs. The film gear is all set up by Pavel, and while we stay there we often get to make films which are not widely sold but only available to those at the mansion and a restricted vetted clientele who pay Dimitri well for access," he stated.

"As I said, I have shown Pavel the film, and he is very enthusiastic about you girls. He has passed on the film to Dimitri. Dimitri is used to getting what he wants, but he does understand the decision is up to you and your husbands, and there will be no recriminations. His business is large and legit, and he may well expand to Asia and Australia. He is not your standard Russian oligarch gangster. So there is no physical risk here, you understand. I know him well and he is a good man. He is just somewhat kinky," Campbell said.

"He has proposed to pay you girls each $200,000 US for the week – that is more than double what he pays Russia's top models, some of whom will also be there. That amount is provided you are prepared to do all the things on this list. If there are one or two things you are not keen on, we can scrub them out and the fee won't change. If though there are several, he is still keen to have you girls join us, but we would have to negotiate a lower fee," he said matter-of-factly. He then gave a copy of the list to each girl:

Straight Sex

Anal Sex

Lesbian Sex

Group Sex

Gang Bangs

Double and Triple Penetration

Pissing – giving and receiving

Fisting

BDSM – Tied Up, restrained, etc

Whipping and Flogging

Tit and Cunt Games

The girls were now utterly agog. This was way beyond anything they were doing on the ship and on another level. A look of concern came onto their faces, but their pussies both actually got wet! This could be like slut heaven, just like the cruise, if the people were nice.

Kristen spoke up. "Campbell, this is some list. And this would be for a whole week. We would essentially be paid slaves – like prostitutes. Some of these things I have never done – like the BDSM and whipping stuff. And I don't think Katy has either". Katy nodded. "What is 'Tit and Cunt Games'"?

Campbell responded. "Yes, it is a somewhat daunting list, but I can tell you this. In Russia and Ukraine, up and coming models have been known to ask their agents to try and get them into Dimitri's infamous parties as one of the paid models, as his connections are fabulous and it is seen as a surefire way to advance your career there."

"I must be honest. He has a dungeon there. Some of these things on this list involve pain and blood. The whipping and flogging can hurt, and even draw blood on occasion, but the girl's limits are always respected. No means no. Stop means stop. Yes, tit and cunt games depends ultimately on what the model is okay to do, but at the parties I have been to it has included nipple clamps, clit clamps, vibrators, dildos, geisha balls, other pussy insertions, piercing, tattooing, needle play, and knife play. I saw a girl get branded on her left arse cheek with a hot iron once. Sometimes we boys cop some of the BDSM too from the girls – it is not all one way. Once or twice over the years then, a couple of people have got a little hurt, but nothing that could not be handled by staff at the mansion using the first aid kit," he added, watching for their reaction.

"If you are seriously thinking about it, try out the BDSM room on the ship in the next few days", he suggested.

"$200,000 you say. How would we be paid and when? And how would we get there?" Katy asked.

"Thanks, Katy. Important questions. If you girls are seriously interested and wish your husbands to consider it, as I sincerely hope you are, as you are so hot and I think you Kristen especially are a potential star model as I said, then I can give you both tomorrow a full information kit similar to the one Dimitri always gives any Russian or Ukrainian model coming for the first time."

He went on. "The $200,000 US will be paid into a Swiss numbered account, the details and password for which would be emailed to your husbands on signing the contract. The money would be accessible from the moment the week's modelling work, as we call it, is complete. Oh, and I forgot to mention that there is some modelling work involved – wearing and stripping out of micro bikinis and lingerie for one of Pavel's more straight websites. You get to keep the kit plus any gear Dimitri might ask you to wear. That includes shoes, boots, bags, bling jewellery, and stuff. Mind you, given it is summer and the mansion is somewhat secluded having its own private beach, like this cruise, you will be nude much of the time. Any expenses incurred by yourselves would be reimbursed at the end of the week as well – just give me or Pavel the invoice."

"And how would we get there?" Katy again asked.

"Sorry, Katy, forgot that bit. Dimitri already has bookings set aside for us, in the event you do say yes, for 2.20 Monday afternoon from Venice Airport on Turkish Airlines. We stop over at Ataturk Airport in Istanbul for about an hour and a half, and then catch another Turkish Airlines flight to Odessa where Dimitri's staff will be waiting to take us to the mansion. After we go through customs, we should get to the mansion by about 9 p.m. Monday. Your contract will end midnight Sunday, so it is in fact just under a week. If you accept, arrangements will be made to fly you home Monday from Odessa. There is a 10 a.m. flight from Odessa to Ataturk, from where you can pick up an Etihad flight via Abu Dhabi home by about 7 p.m. the next night."

Campbell continued. "Dimitri has some close connections with the Ukraine Government bureaucracy. He is no fan of that awful government, but they leave him alone as he is close to the Russians all the way to the top. Anyway, he can ensure that customs should be smooth, and an emergency work visa for the modelling will be arranged. Your formal contract that they get to approve the visa will be with Pavel for the bikini and lingerie modelling, and he will pay you his standard rate too. Your contract with Dimitri will only go to you and your husbands," he stated.

"Couple more things. Obviously, Dimitri and Pavel know you girls are married, and your husbands get the films off the ship. Part of the deal is that you are to wear your wedding rings for the whole week at all times, and that you will receive any films made during the week by Pavel. To sweeten the pot, Pavel has said he will get his technicians to work on the editing as we are there, and send a couple of tasters of the week's fun and activities back to your husbands while we are at the mansion so they will know you are safe and having fun. If you agree to all of the activities, they may include you girls being whipped or tortured in the dungeon if you think your hubbies could handle watching you guys doing it. If you girls are willing and brave enough to do this, the boys will become members of restricted film clientele and receive all future films free, and Chris and Carl will have a standing invitation to join Dimitri for one week at the mansion for a party in the future. I know this is out there and pretty extreme, so how about I stop there. Any more questions?" he said.

"Thanks, Campbell. Wow! Yes, Katy and I need to talk this over and also with our husbands. I am not saying we can't or won't do it, but fuck, this is mind blowing. As you no doubt already know, my pussy is on fire right now and telling me to do this. I am sure Katy's is to. But there is a lot in this, and we really do need to talk to our hubbies. They might not be keen at all on us staying away for another week of crazy partying and wild fucking, even for $200,000. Our bodies might be worn out. Plus, we have never done BDSM stuff. It sounds so exciting, but also scary. I don't want to get permanently hurt. Being branded sounds wild, but no I won't agree to that. It would hurt too much for sure. If we were to do this, I think most of the rest of the list might be okay now that you have explained it, but I gotta talk it over with Katy and my husband more. If we do agree to this, it will be for an identical list of activities," Kristen stated. Her pussy was on fire. She was trying her best to stay calm.

Katy then spoke, "Campbell, you have been very open with us in putting this offer to us. It is just fucking incredible I must say. Yes, as you know, we are a pair of married sluts, so yes, this is VERY tempting." She really emphasized the 'very'.

She went on. "Like Kristen, if we were to say yes, I would not want to get hurt permanently in anyway, and think more about the list, especially 'tit and cunt games'. You are right about Kristen. She is a goddess, which is one of the big reasons why I have tried to get her into this lifestyle by getting her to come with me on this trip. The week's modelling work (she put her fingers up wiggling them to emphasize the word 'modelling') as you put it, I think would be a wonderful way to really fully bring Kristen and Carl into this lifestyle. But there are lot of issues here we have to consider, not least being the logistics of staying another week on very short notice for us basically to be sluts for another week while our poor hubbies are at home working hard and probably wanking themselves each night watching the films."

Kristen jumped in, "Er, Katy, Carl was going to be at a strip club tonight. He has a leave pass from me, so who knows? He might have got to play." Kristen still didn't know then about the real deal with the Second Hand Rose Club, but she did at least think her Carl would probably buy a lap dance and get to play with some nice tits. Little did she know then how prophetic her statement was, as Carl had got it on himself fucking Summer, the gorgeous Penthouse model, at the club only a few hours before.

"Sorry, Kristen, forgot that bit. That's right, he was with his Korean business partners tonight in Sydney. I am also keen on the BDSM stuff. Never done it much, only a bit. Say you give us the information booklet tomorrow and we will talk it over with the boys. Our pussies are saying yes, but there are lot of issues to think about. We will give you an answer by the time we get together Friday with Jenny and Carly to go over the other film thing stuff, as I am pretty sure our hubbies will be keen on that."

With that, the girls got up and took their leave from Campbell, and headed for their suite. The instant they got in the room, they broke out into excited giggles, hugging and kissing. It was abundantly clear they wanted to do this. It was wild and crazy, and Kristen in particular got incredibly wet just thinking about being whipped and tortured. Maybe Campbell had seen something there in her that she didn't realise. She had though had wet dreams about this stuff in the past, but was never game enough to try or ask Carl. Now with the trip opening her eyes, she would. The girls were soon passionately engaged in a full on, orgasm shattering lesbian make-out that lasted quite some time until they actually fell asleep in each other's arms. Kristen forgot to ring Carl again and didn't hear her mobile ring when he tried. She hadn't spoken to Carl since about 4.30 p.m. Tuesday – it would end up a day and a half between calls.

By the time the girls fell asleep in their suite aboard the Adonis II, Carl's alarm was just going off on Thursday morning in Australia. He deliberately set it a bit later at 8 a.m., as he didn't get home from his big night with the Koreans at the Second Hand Rose Club until nearly 3 a.m.! He had a splitting headache from too much alcohol, and yet he knew he had to go to work to finish the tidy-up on the new contract and get it signed before seeing his Korean business partners off. He would come home early though and catch a proper nap later in the afternoon to catch up.

First of all, he had to ring Kristen – he had a confession to make. He had fucked a girl while his wife was away on holidays. And not just any girl – a Penthouse Pet who was married at that! Until his workmate Josh had filled everyone in on what the club was really about as he was a member, Carl thought he was going to just a strip club. That is what he told Kristen.

But no, the Second Hand Rose Club was a private club where you could fuck the girls – on stage, at your table or in the private rooms, it didn't matter. Moreover, all the girls who worked there were married and some of their husbands even worked there with them.

As the mobile phone rang out, Carl realised that Kristen must have been still partying on the ship or perhaps was even asleep, given it was about 11 p.m. over there on Wednesday night. He left a message he was really keen to talk sometime in the morning when she woke up, and made a mental note to ring her after 8 a.m. Thursday morning her time (5 p.m. his time) after he had his much needed nap. It was over a day since they last spoke. There would be heaps to talk about.

As he sat and had coffee, water and Panadol for breakfast (he couldn't face eating anything just yet) after showering and getting ready for work, he thought back over his huge night with his work colleagues and his Korean business partners at the Second Hand Rose Club. He felt strange. This was despite the fact that his gorgeous wife was on the other side of the world having a wild holiday with her best mate, fucking big black guys every day on the Adonis II with his blessing. He had never played up on Kristen before. Sure, he had been to a few strip clubs in Sydney and elsewhere in his time, but that only involved watching strippers and having lap dances where you got to play with their titties. If it was a relatively quiet midweek night, and the dancer was a bit more daring, you might be allowed to suck on her titties, or give her a little kiss. But that was all at the licensed strip clubs in Australia.

The Second Hand Rose Club was way beyond that. Three girls had been assigned to their table, given it was such a big group of about 12 people: Summer, the Penthouse Pet who he would fuck that night; Jessie, a ravenously hot young thing who just kept giving; and Ellie, the wife of the club manager! They were all quite beautiful, and certainly horny wives very much wanting to fuck.

As soon as the group settled in and were served their first beers, Summer and Jessie put on a lesbian double act on the main stage where they fingered and ate each other out, and also played with toys in their pussies. Carl could vouch that it was most certainly not faked, as when he went up the front for a minute or two to put $20 in each girl's garter, he watched closely as a naked Summer actually sucked on and bit Jessie's clit on stage. The two girls then dragged the head of the Korean delegation up onto the main stage, pulled his pants down, and then both married girls sucked him off and fucked him on stage until he came in his condom they had expertly put on him while giving him a blow job! (It had actually been pre arranged on arrival by the Club Manager, Ken with Josh and the principal interpreter of the Korean delegation to make sure he was happy to do it and would not be embarrassed). That was the signal for the rest of the delegation to also get their rocks off.

Over the next 2-3 hours or so, Summer, Jessie and Ellie fucked everyone at the table one by one, including Carl. Most people, including Carl, took their girl into the private rooms, but Josh and a couple of others did the deed right at the table. The girls made plenty in tips. Carl noted that, firstly, the girls seemed really keen and were clearly enjoying themselves, and that the club followed strict safe sex policies – there was no hint of bareback with condom dispensers throughout the club. Any attempt at bareback got you evicted. He was quite impressed.

Summer was drop dead gorgeous, with larger natural tits just like his wife Kristen, and treated Carl with utmost respect and what he considered genuine girlfriend-like attention. The fact that his cock was not particularly big did not bother her in the slightest, saying "it takes all kinds, and sometimes the little guys are great cunt lickers" – which Carl most definitely was, to Summer's orgasmic benefit. Carl actually got to lap a full gush of girly cum out of her pussy after his expert ministrations. He loved that. He thoroughly enjoyed his fuck with her, coming with a gusto for him, and in fact, as long as Kristen was cool (which he believed couldn't possibly not be the case given her holiday with Kate), he planned on coming back one more time before she got home so he could relieve his aching cock and balls on some hot married pussy. Wanking only got you so far.

The club itself really intrigued him. He found the club clean, very professional, and with a definite happy, positive vibe. The fact it was private and members only really appealed to him. He liked the management and the way it appeared the place was run. It was definitely not a seedy strip club as you found in King's Cross, despite being essentially a private brothel. Could this club be the answer to his search to find a way to make his gorgeous, horny wife sexually happy and fulfilled, while also meeting his kinky urges for him to be the husband of a hot wife (which she now already was)? It was actually the real reason he wanted to come back. He wanted to meet Ken and Ellie to learn more about the Second Hand Rose Club, so that he could raise the concept with Kristen.

Watch out soon for Chapter 7. It's Thursday and the girls are in Dubrovnik. Important phone calls with husbands happen, and relationship-changing decisions are made. Carl fucks Pixie at the Second Hand Rose Club and meets Ellie and Ken. Kristen & Katy join Maria in the BDSM Room. The Boys have their fun on the ship, as it is Charity Auction Night.

12