All Comments on 'Crystal Clear'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Kevin seemed to be a bit of a wimp

He has a sweet mother that wants him to make her pregnant , and he wants to argue with her about it?

He should worship her body and fuck her at least four times a day, to make sure she is sexually satisfied, and to make up for all of the time she went without being fucked.

With her being naked around the house he should be kissing her ass every time he gets a chance, and sucking on her pussy every time before he fucks her.

He should be working on her little crinkled back side hole, stretching it out slowly with his well lubed fingers and keeping her anal muscles well lubricated to get her ready for some good ass fucking. That's what the woman needs if she likes a hard fucking all of the time.

A good story and I hope that there's more to come.

Thanks for the good read.

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
great

so hot , i loved it, did not get my mom but played with my aunt for yrs

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Very Good

"digdaddyrich" is right on the buttons about Kevin, he is a bit of a wimp. Time to man-up and take care of his new wife and soon to come daughter. I personally like a strong man. Just because a young man may seem a bit geeky, doesn't mean a strong man isn't inside him. Very good story, Kevin just needs to man-up, and take his mother (now wife) , like a man should.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 12 years ago
OH YEAH

Great story keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hopefully she lives a while.

He is too soft and naive to raise a kid alone. That said, around twenty years from then ma will be too old and daughter will be old enough...

hornacekhornacekalmost 12 years ago
this was going great

and then you pulled the old "I was never hypnotized" bit. Ruined the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ngn

Good job!!!!! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I knelt down on the bed and crawled up to mom's parted legs. The first thing I noticed was the smell. No smell is the wrong word. Aroma is a better word. It was musky, like wet leather. It was kind of intoxicating.

Kevin learns what every boy learns as soon as he gets his face close up between his mother's legs, that that sharp musky scent wafting up to his nostrils is the best thing he's ever scented or ever will scent--his own mother's cunt-smell. Like with any boy, it gets Kevin harder than he's ever been before, his big young cock is throbbing and his hot young balls are ready to shoot his creamy sperm all over the place. But neatness counts, so mom guides his big cock up to where the smell is coming from, and Kevin sinks his cock into the paradise between his mother's legs. He fucks the living shit out of his mother, it's the best damn fuck of his life, of his mother's too, and he ends by blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Then Kevin and his mom smile and gently kiss, his fat cock still buried in his mother's cunt.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
GREAT STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

Lucky guy, he only has one problem and that is to

MAN-UP. Wish I could have fucked my mom, and

she was hot.

..THANKS..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story but I think you stopped to soon you should have continued till mom had the baby! Gave it a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This was a beautiful, tender love story between mother son until the end. Throughout this story, there was no self-loathing, self-doubt, guilt, shame nor self-recrimination between mother and son lovers. However, the mother should have told her son of her plan to get pregnant. Based on the beginning of the story, she did not have the monetary resources to raise a child alone. As much as her son loves her, he would never leave her in such a position (a 50 year old pregnant widow). What happened to his dreams, his plan for life?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous