Cucked on a Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you... Gia, let's grab Jessie and leave."

She laughed again. "Jessie and I are staying here. We're gonna fuck Zidane and his friends as much as he wants us to."

"But... my wife... I can't leave her here."

"She's happier, loser. Take what's left of your dignity and run, or else, I'll call Zidane again."

I didn't ask twice. I sprinted out of the office and raced away from the club. It was dark, and I found my way back to the beach where the cruise ship was still happily docked.

As I got closer to the boat, I saw the old fat bartender from before.

"Hey man, you find your wife? Did her breath smell like my cock or what?" He stuffed his hands into his pants, got a good smear of sweat and cheese onto it, and then extended it right up to my face. "Smell familiar?"

My head pounding, delirious, I passed out on the beach.

I woke up in a crowd a few hours later. All the tourists were pouring back from the beach onto the ship. We were departing Jamaica once and for all.

I stood up, looking around, feeling insane.

And then I saw them. Coming forwards onto the boat with all the others: Jessie and Gia. It was like a dream. They were dressed the same way they had been when they first got on the ship. Jessie in her conservative business ware, still not hiding her killer body, but nowhere near the slutty hooker clothes I saw her in before. And Gia, wearing the kind of tank top and pants that gave men a boner, but nothing unusual.

"Look, there's your husband," Gia said with a smile, pointing at me. They raced towards me. Jessie saw my head was bruised and patted it.

"Oh dear," she said, "You're hurt."

"Is this really you?" I asked, "What about..."

"Oh Zidane told us to go," she said, laughing, "It was a fun vacation, but he's got other bitches to fuck."

"A cruise to remember," Gia said.

"So... it's really over?"

"I suppose so," Jessie said, "Though I have to admit, I really loved being a big cock slut for these past few days."

"Trip's not over," Gia said with a smile, "We might not have Zidane and his friends, but what about Mateo?"

Jessie's face went red. "Oh please, that little loser?"

"That's my boyfriend you're talking about," Gia said, "And he may be a loser, but his cock is almost as big as Zidane."

"Oh jesus," Jessie said, and I saw her brain visualizing Mateo's donkey sized penis, "That does sound fun."

"There's a few more days left in the cruise," Gia said, "Come stay with me and him in our cabin for the next week."

"Oh god... that does sound really hot."

"Trust me, it will be a blast."

The horn of the ship blew. Final warning to get back on the ship.

"Oh, I'm sorry husband, it sounds like you'll still have to share me for a while longer," Jessie said, "I guess I'll be Mateo's fuck toy now... but we're almost home soon!"

I stood up. On deck, there was Mateo, waving. The two sister smiled and approached him. From a distance, I saw Gia lean forward and whisper the good news. He literally jumped for joy. Then, he extended one arm around Gia, cupping her ass, and the other around my wife, grabbing her firm behind and pulling her closer. All four breasts squeezed at his chin. He pushed Jessie's face towards him and gave her a long and sensual kiss.

That night, I sat in my cozy cabin bed for the first time in a while, listening across the wall as Mateo fucked my wife and her sister.

"God, Mateo! That big thing is insane!" He was probing Jessie's insides hard and deep. "You're kind of a fucking stud!"

"Suck on these big titties, loser," Gia said, "And give my sister your dick."

"Yes, ladies, anything you say," called out the desperate Mateo, thrusting like his life depended on it.

The next morning, at breakfast, I found Jessie and Mateo in a booth together, making out like school children. He had his hand on her breast and her fingers were down his pants, wrapped around his cock.

"God Mateo," she said, "I'm kind of in love with your big pink dick."

"And I love your tits," he said, before going right back to smooching her.

I got used to hearing the sound of Mateo straddling my wife's stomach, cock thrusting between her big slippery tits and his balls collided with a smack with the undersides of her boobs.

"Cum on my face again!" she called out, "Or stuff it back inside of me and fill me up! Anything!"

"Yes Jessie!" he said, exploding with a grunt into her.

I was trying to rest for the remainder of the trip after my encounter with Zidane, but occasionally I would see Mateo with his arms around the girls at dinner, or find them groping each other in a hot tub.

I only once encountered Mateo alone, when I was pissing in a urinal by the pool. He barged in and took the one next to me, shamelessly whipping out his big cock and pissing besides me.

"Yo man, your wife fucking loves my dick," he said, "She said she wants to take it more, even after we get home!"

"Seriously?!" I said, distraught.

"Nah man, she doesn't mean it. No way Gia would let that happen anyway. Besides, I promise I'll fuck her so good over the next two days that she gets her fill for life."

He fulfilled his promised. Not an hour went by when Mateo's cock did not probe and splash my wife sexually. He probably came close to beating Zidane with the number of times banging my wife. But finally, as promised, the ship docked back home, and Jessie returned to my arm as we walked back off the cruise for the last time.

"What a trip," she said, her face blushing with orgasmic glow. She cuddled close to my arm. "We should book another!"

THE END