All Comments on 'Cuckold, Again'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Great Story

"Up until this evening, I never realized how violent the act of fornication can be."

Truer words were never spoken. The first time I saw my wife with another man I realized how inadequate a lover I truly was. I swear he made her cum more times in three hours than I had in three years.

With her next lover she would come home bruised, bitten and a beet red bottom but never ever liked it rough with me.

Like you I am a quick cummer and finally gave up after hearing my wife say "You didn't"(cum) so many times.

I am now satisfied to whack my little guy while listening to my wife in the bedroom with her lover or thinking about what they are doing while on a date.

Keep up the great stories.

culaterculaterabout 13 years ago
Love your stories

I am very glad that you write new story!

Always love your stories,especially the

cuckold stories.

cucknhercucknheralmost 13 years ago

Great story!

Keep em coming...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ty

Great story!!!! My wife and I are working to start this adventure as well. Ty for the advise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Apologies

I hate crap about men who willingly let their wives have sex with other men. I think all willing cuckolds should be either physically or chemically castrated or else taken some place remote and killed. I have no respect for a cuckold. To me they are nothing more than a mangy stray dog, certainly they are no longer a man. They do not deserve to live. Knowing this, I should not have tried to read this story. But I was bored. But, NO MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOME USER COMMENTS DISPARAGE THE LIFESTYLE & THE CHARACTERS WHICH IS UTTERLY WRONG WHEN THE TITLE IS 'CUCKOLD, AGAIN' & THE AUTHOR, CuckoldGuy

I loved this story & gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%). It is EROTIC & REALISTIC.

I believe that some men are born with a predisposition to be an accepting cuckold. A gene my switch one way or another either in the womb or in early childhood.

I am in seventh heaven when a guy is hitting on my wife. The same goes for situations when she tells me she thinks a man is sexy.

Regards,

Sleepless in Niagara on the Lake, Canada.

shelli_k18shelli_k18about 3 years ago
but then, I am biased

being sexually hedonistic, I've been with, watched, videotaped, and much kink, being cuckolded for me, is sharing my friends with my friends.. being coerced asexual these past 6 yrs makes it easier..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story / well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your wife was a worthless whore and there was a simple solution to that wife- if she were mine i would have killed he in her sleep. I would have set her ass on fire. And i am dead ass serious

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

A sick fuck to take a handle of "Cuckold Guy". One star for the stupid story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1074 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES