All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles 18: Sam Pt. 05'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Emotions. .......

I sometimes read cuckold stories as some authors put a lot of emotion from both the wife and the husband in tje story. Which is not always about a strong willed wife controling a weak, geeky husband.

Is tnis series of stories the husband character to me seems the most loving, caring, understanding man. His only concern is his wifws sexual pleasure.

However the wife's character I really do hate. She is selfish, self centred, controlling, amd sadistic in that she openly enjoys humiliating her husband and alienating him from the love making.

The one thing that really upsets me in this story and other cuckold stories. Is the wife passonately kissing Sam her big cock lover, cuddling him on the sofa, intimate showers, sleeping together, holding hands, etc.

The Rick situation I thought had pulled the wife back from this intimate relationship with Rick as the wife only needs a man for penetrative sex. As she has a loving husband for yhe intimate side of her relationship.

It seems to me now Sam has mentioned the time share apartment that the husband is slowly being replaced by Sam and becoming more of a servant to his wife and her lover !

I can never understand in the real world how husband's can tolerate a cuckold lifestyle !

I know that I can never accept this behaviour from my wife !

I am more of a bull DNA !

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago

I agree with some of the anonymous comments it that the husband's condition is treatable. The couple seem to have enough money as they lead a very comfortable life style.

I do like cuck stories were the cuck turns and becomes the dominant lover. Even in this story our hero cuck husband is semi dominant. Because with out him allowing his wife to have lovers this meeting with Sam would never happen. I would hope the author has a plan in the future to medically fix the husband so he gets his 8'' fully functional cock back. The couple can still indulge in Bi MMF meets or even limited cuckolding, or perhaps the couple could cuckold another man / couple. The wife I feel could arrange a FFM for him as a thank you for allowing her to see Sam.

So come on author lets have a good twist in the story and not let tjis be just another cuckold series ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Husband First

When is the last time Heather put Dave first? Heather does not understand the sacrifice that Dave is making for her. I wish he would leave her and then maybe she will see what she has in a husband. This is not a two way love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Avery good series

Pay no heed to the nay-sayers, Deltonaman. I have been following your series from the beginning. It is clear most of these comments are from people that haven't done the same. Heather has always been the unwilling dominate in their relationship. She is a self proclaimed nypho. Most men wish their wives were like that. Dave has stated he loves to watch her with other men, another common fantasy among men who are totally honest. She treats him that way because he ask her to, not because she wants to. In a happy secure marriage, you do things for your spouse even if you don't want to. I hate shopping with my wife, but I do it sometimes because she likes it. They do not live the lifestyle 24/7, just in a sexual situation. It is clear it is a role-play for them, at HIS urging.

Your stories are very descriptive and stimulating. Keep them cumming, just please don't make us wait so long between segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heather & Dave

I wish that Heather and Dave would have more time together in the stories. But it

seems that Heather and Sam will be spending a week together as a couple and

that Dave will be the third wheel. We haven't heard what Dave thinks about the idea

and how Heather feels about it. Sam seems like a good guy. So I guess we will wait

and see what the next chapter brings. Let's hope the chapters come a lot sooner than

they have in the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.