Cuckold Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contract read:

1. I, , agree to give all sexual rights to my wife to the Masters. This shall be exclusive and binding unless the Masters or me wife decide otherwise. There shall be no sexual acts between husband and wife, other than I shall provide oral sex to her after the Masters have enjoyed her at the discretion of the Masters and my wife.

2. I also agree to make my wife available for the Masters at any time that they might desire her.

3. I also agree to be the sole source of financial support for her.

4. I agree to give the Masters a key to our home and access to it at any time.

5. I agree to accompany my wife on a shopping trip for new lingerie and sex toys for the Masters to enjoy with her.

6. I also agree that I shall not attempt to change my wife's mind about becoming a BLACK OWNED WIFE should the Masters decided to graduate her to such level in her training.

I read it, and looked up at my wife.

"Don't look at me!" she said sharply. "You spied on Cathy having sex with Sir James here and then you tried to get out of your troubles by offering your wife to complete strangers! You fucked up because you thought you were so great that I might not enjoy it! You lost fair and square! So, you might as well just make it official."

When she was finished I took the contract and pen.

"That's it, you KNOW you want to sign it!" Sir James said.

My hand trembled as I scribbled my signature at the bottom.

"Good, now you know what is expected of you. Now, OUR woman Maureen wants a good pussy lickin' to get warmed up again!" Sir James said.

We all went back to the bedroom, and Maureen laid on the bed with her legs spread. Her pink lips were out turned and a bit of cum dripped onto the bed spread. I dove into action without any other invite needed. The first thing I noticed was how much her taste had changed! This was my wife, and I knew her taste perfectly. I drank the mixture of my wife and her new lovers intrepidly, knowing this was the only way I would know my wife's sex anytime soon! She was not shy about this moment, lacing her hands through my hair and forcing the new paradigm on me!

"Yeah, that's it! How do ya like me now!" Maureen goaded.

"Hey honey, looks like he likes the taste of us all together," Sir James commented.

"Well, he betta," Sir Junior said. Then they all started laughing.

I just kept trying to give my wife the best oral sex I ever had as they all kept with the comments. My wife's folds were noticeably stretched from the action earlier, and I found myself suckling on them with earnest! In time, my wife began to suck on Sir James cock. I watched as she made him grow in her mouth, getting hard as he did. Her eyes were transfixed to his, almost submissive to this man. When he was fully erect, she lifted my mouth away from her soaked pussy.

Sir Sam took me away from the bed. "You can stay in a spare bedroom," he said as he showed me to the door.

I spent all night listening to my wife getting fucked all night, moaning and screaming in pleasure to my envy.

Chapter 5

"So will you finally tell me how you lost your wife to them?" I asked Paul.

It had been a complete week of my wife and her lovers. It was Saturday night and the Masters had informed both of us that they were taking our wives out on a date. Our wives wanted us not to get tempted to go out to a tittie bar, or cheat on them any other way. At their suggestion, Paul and I were spending the evening together, commiserating.

"Well," Paul began, "I got into trouble with my bookie. It was pretty bad. I still don't know how I managed to get in so deep. But I did, and then I had to pay up. When I didn't have it, I thought I was going to catch a beating. Instead, I was told my debt had been 'bought'. That's when I got to meet the Masters. The pitch wasn't much different than what you got. And like you I was feeling pretty secure that I could control my wife. Man was I wrong! The three of them made love to her body as a trio. It was like what you told me they did to your wife. They seduced her and won her over, at least for the foreseeable future."

He took a cigarette and lit it. After a long drag, he continued. "Well, most husbands probably don't do a good enough job as husbands. Maybe we get a little comfortable. Maybe a little arrogant, thinking that our wives couldn't possibly entertain the thought of being with another man. It happens, and now both of us are paying for it! Here it is a Saturday night and our white wives are out on the town with these black men! How humiliating! They could be seen! And there's nothing either of us can do!"

I took a long off my smoke, and nodded knowingly. "I have to ask, do you get turned on by it?"

"That's the hardest part! Well, looks like we have something else in common!" he replied. "Even so, I don't like that Cathy is out with them. That's a little more risk than I am entirely comfortable with. I want it kept under wraps. But, they seem to want to flaunt this thing!"

It was true, Maureen and Sir James weren't afraid to push me further into cuckoldry. Maureen took the last week off and spent it with Sir James and Cathy. I suspected that the women were now sexually involved, but decided not to press the issue. Other than the first night, Sir James was the only one of the Masters I had seen. He seemed to be the top man of them. Perhaps it had something to do with his cock size. It was 9" and very thick. Maureen had warmed up to it and since the relationship had started commented that it was great to have such a large cock. Sure, she confided, she probably wouldn't have tried it if she had seen it first. But once her pussy got accustomed to him, she said that she craved the stretching. It had been a long week! And, Sir James didn't mind letting me know how much he was enjoying my wife. I tried to bury myself in work. But it seemed like no matter what time I returned home they were fucking, often in the living room with the drapes open! That was the only way I caught even a glimpse of her nude. She was being true to her new lover. I tried to kiss her once. She turned her head and warned me that, while she was going to let it go this time, she'd tell if I attempted anything!

"Yeah," I replied. "I don't like the 'public' aspect of tonight. I'm afraid that they'll run into friends or family."

"Well, there's not much out here to do. But I think they went into the city. And who knows who they might run into."

I sipped my beer, and thought about the swirl of events that had been the week. The Masters stayed until late Sunday night, and the orgy that I had been forced to witness had continued the whole time except for rests, sleep and eating. Maureen was completely enamored with Sir James, as was Cathy. I went shopping Monday, as directed by the contract, and bought all new lingerie for my wife to enjoy with the Masters. She teased me the whole time by holding the outfits over her clothes, telling me how much her lovers would like them, and like taking them off her! She held up crotchless panties and lifted them apart saying "I bet you wish you could be here!"

I had, on several occasions during the week, 'cleaned up' my wife right after Sir James had made love to her. I was becoming accustomed to the cocktail of their sex, and started to crave for it. However, in an unanticipated development, I was blindfolded, and had my hands handcuffed behind my back for the experience! Sir James was firm in his demand that Maureen was now his, and he wasn't interested in sharing! He liked for me to lick her pussy with his cum leaking out, and often made derisive comments. He also liked for me to lick her pussy because Maureen loved it, and it made the cuckolding more complete. But, he didn't want 'his' woman exposed to me.

The topic of Sir James relationship with Cathy seemed to not have changed in the meantime. In fact, it seemed like an open relationship between them. I suspected, and hoped, that perhaps the girls viewed the relationship with Sir James as a fling. When I asked Maureen about it, she only commented that Sir James was enough of a stud to need more than one woman, and he had enough stamina to satisfy both of them!

Paul and I watched TV deep into the night, eventually falling asleep. The women returned in the morning with Sir James.

"OK girls, show em'!" he commented as he smiled.

Cathy and Maureen lifted their shirts over their boobs in front of Paul and I. Their nipples had been pierced, and their breasts were covered in hickys!!

Chapter 6

At the suggestion of Sir James, Paul spent the day with Maureen and I had the opportunity to spend the day with Cathy. He thought it would be a good experience for us cuckolds to talk and vent with the other's spouse. Secretly, I was thrilled. While my wife was still my wife, and I had an even stronger desire for her than I had for some time, I had started to have an increasing interest in Cathy. I knew that she was totally off limits sexually. Sir James had made this clear. I suspected that his motivation may have been to further the distance between the wives and the cuckolds. Anyway, he had claimed that he had plans for the day and didn't want us to have time alone with our wives and this was his edict.

After Sir James left, Paul nervously asked Maureen if she wanted to go out for coffee. She agreed, also uneasy, and they had left. Cathy had gone to her bedroom to change.

"What do you want to do?" Cathy called.

"Let's drive out to the coast," I offered.

"Sounds great! Go get your car and I'll meet you out front."

I knew I should not do what I was about to undertake. But I simply could not help myself as I slipped down the hall towards Cathy's bedroom. The door was ajar and I was able to spy her. She was topless with her back to me. I admired the smooth, milk white skin of her back, curved gently-so female and enticing. She was looking in her dresser mirror, admiring the 2 inch gold hoops that now adorned her large inviting nipples. She was gently touching and toying them. My already stiff cock dripped seeing her naturally touching herself.

Suddenly I was caught, as her eyes lifted and saw me in the doorway!

"My, my, my, Ben! You really like watching me!" Cathy said coyly.

"I, umm, well . . . I couldn't help myself," I stammered.

"It's okay! I actually like it!" she said with a giggle and winked. "Now, be a good Boy Toy and go get the car!"

With that I exited and did as told. It was a sunny day, warm and already in the high 70's. I put the top of the BMW down and parked in front of her house. She was wearing a loose fitting, button down cotton top with short sleeves and shorts. I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," She said with a smile and a sly glance over her shoulder as entered.

I turned out westbound toward the coast. I found myself a little intimidated by Cathy, and how attracted I had become.

"So, Ben, how are you liking being cuckolded?" Cathy brazenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, I think it's hot!" I replied. "I miss sex very much, though. But the nature of the sexual twist has been so erotic. Maureen has been totally into Sir James, and I'm not sure where I stand with her right now."

"She's enjoying him, sure," Cathy said. "You have to understand that she feels entitled. After all you were caught pants down, so to speak. Then, you agreed to let these men into her secret to get yourself off the hook. You can be sure that she knows that you didn't think she'd find out when you agreed to it."

"Yeah, but that's not unlike the situation Paul got himself into, is it?" I asked.

"How so? How did he say we met the Masters?"

I retold Paul's tale of his bookie selling his debt as he had relayed it.

Cathy burst out in laughter when I finished. "Not quite! Actually, he wanted me to have sex with another man in front of him. I wasn't interested at all. Time went by and he kept asking and asking. Then, one Saturday when I wanted to spend the day together he decided to go golfing with his friends for the day, instead! So, I decided to get back at him and posted some pictures of myself on the internet. Well, there were LOTS of emails flowing in response, as you can imagine. That's when I found Sir James, and his friends. When he got home that night I gave him the cold shoulder, and cut him off for sex. I kept him with blue balls all week as I got to know Sir James, and had even met him. Come Saturday night I told Paul that I had decided to give him his wish, but on my terms. I tied him down before they arrived. He had imagined one thing. I would have one night, one time, with a white man. Imagine his surprise at three black men showing up! He hadn't really been as attentive as I would have liked for some time, and getting his wish was far more than he had thought of. I decided that since he wanted me to essentially act like a little whore, I'd oblige him! He was clearly shaken, and still is!"

"How is your relationship holding up?" I asked.

"He is obeying, but distant. I know it turns him on, and it has made him yearn for me back. But, I'm not sure that he can handle it long term."

"Ah. So, what do you like best about cuckolding?"

"There are several things I like very much," Cathy started. "I like having seized this erotic power over my husband. I have turned the classic roles upside down. Now I am the head, and he follows! Most women, me included, don't mind the classic role of a wife. Pleasing a strong husband can be a turn on. But, it can get old. Now, after years of the relationship, it's reversed. And I have to admit it's kind of nice! For that matter I seem to have extended my 'power', if you will, and have you at my call, too!"

"Yeah," I said dreamy, glancing over at her.

"Then, you have to take into account the sex. Sir James has great drive and cums very heavy, as you know!" Cathy giggled giddily. "How many wives can claim to have been sexually pleased as I have been? Not many. And all this is with essentially with no down side. Paul can't say anything about it. After all, he begged me to start it!"

When we got to the coast I turned south on 101 to enjoy the scenery with Cathy.

"So, you seem to like seeing me nude . . . how much did you like seeing me fucking Sir James that first day?" Cathy questioned. Ever since that day, I had come to know this raw sexual nature of her, and it turned me on.

"I like it very much, as I'm sure you know!"

"Details, details!! I want to know EXACTLY what turned you on."

"Okay, you and Maureen have similar builds, as you know. So you kknow that you are very much my type. Well, I have this surreal kink about white women having sex with black men. I had never seen it before. I watched as your body reacted to him. I yearned as I saw him holding your hips and your bright pink lips were stretched around his dark cock. And I was unable to just turn away. I saw him holding you-taking you-right before me, with such force that your breasts pounded back and fourth and skin shook!" I realized that reliving the experience in Cathy's presence had caused my cock to drip copious amounts of precum, so much that there was a clear wet spot on my shorts which Cathy was glancing at!

"Hmmmm," she said. I had been watching the road and now noticed that her hand had wandered and was resting on her pussy. I could clearly see the hoops through her shirt and her hard nipples strained the fabric outward. "Pull over and get a room, Ben!"

I was shocked, and absolutely thrilled! I quickly found an oceanfront motel and got a room. Once inside, I started to undress her.

"No," she commanded. "I just want you to lick my pussy. Remember your place! We are all under the black masters. I am a white woman, therefore above you. You are my boy toy, and will do as I wish! Now, remove my shorts."

I did as she directed. Cathy rested her tummy on the bed and spread her legs on the floor.

"Now . . . lick, lick, lick Ben! This is your chance to show me how turned on you are!"

I did, and for hours I enjoyed the nectar of Cathy's essence.

Chapter 7

Cathy and I spent several hours in the hotel room, with me providing oral satisfaction to her. I savored her sex shared with me, and traced and became familiar with every curve, fold, taste and scent of her secret. As she enjoyed my attentions, and drank a glass of wine, she spoke revealing many things in a dreamy, erotic, throaty tone:

"That's it, boy toy! Lick and suck, lick and suck! Hell yeah! Drink that cum!"

We moved to the floor, with her kneeling above my face facing my feet.

"That's it, be a good little boy toy and taste Sir James and ME! Don't think you've moved up a notch, slave (then she rode my mouth forcefully with her pussy)! I'm still Sir James white sex slut, and you're still there beneath me - don't you forget it!

My cock was rock hard and dripping, begging for her attention. It tensed and throbbed, exposed to my sexy Cathy. My balls were heavy and full, wanting to surrender to her.

"My, my that cock looks like it's begging!" she laughed and teased. "Well, too bad! Just like your wife I belong to Sir James, and both you and my husband are now pushed down and under us blacked wives!"

I started sucking on the sensual folds of Cathy's pussy, concentrating on them, venerating them with my mouth. Her pubic hair tickled my face and her juices soaked her sexy slit. Then she started to tease my cock by gently blowing on it. I closed my eyes and imagined that she was even close to it as my cock surrendered it's sacred thick, sticky, baby juice for her.

"Mmmmmmm," she commented. "Just like master said."

My orgasm subsided and as it did my attention to Cathy's mound became less urgent and more sensual in nature.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Don't stop! Keep drinking master's cum from my pussy. Mmmmmmmm! Hope you know Paul is tasting Maureen right now!" She giggled with a naughty tone.

I paused momentarily, unsure how to handle the thought of Paul seeing tasting my wife's secret.

"Don't worry, Master told us to switch hubbys for the afternoon," she forced her mound onto my willing, open mouth again. "Master wants to be sure that the ties of husband and wife are subject to his command. He thought it would help you both to surrender your sexuality further to us and him."

She started to gyrate her opening over my mouth, and some of Sir James cum was transfered from her to me.

"Master wanted me to make sure that you know that he intends to breed Maureen and I. So, get ready for a new level of cuckoldry my boy toy! Master wants us white wives to still have a white cuck to give us oral, since he has decided to focus on trying to get us pregnant. But, it can't be our husbands at this time. He doesn't want any chance of you or Paul trying to talk us our of our decision. So, from the time we get home until we are successful you will be moving into my house and Paul into yours! Master has ordered that Maureen and I are not to speak to our husbands without him present either. So, no trying to talk to Maureen on the sneak!"

My mind was racing with the revelations Cathy had given me. I was conflicted and confounded, as well as highly aroused. My wife had been further stolen from me. Now Paul would taste her essence and see her wild pubic hair. Maureen kept her pussy totally natural and never even trimmed it. I was always turned on when we went to the beach and some pubes peaked out. Now I had lost control of my wife, and could only imagine what was happening in my own house.

On the other hand I now had access to Cathy! Her pubic area was trimmed, but thick and auburn like her hair. And her lips were more outward, inviting me to suckle on them. She got wonderfully wet at my oral attention, and I loved the taste of her juices.

Later in the afternoon we went for dinner then home. I noticed that both Sir James and Paul's cars were parked in my driveway. I winced. Cathy's hand found my upper thigh and gave it a squeeze as we parked in her driveway.