Cuckold Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK to feel the flow of jealousy, Ben. Just concentrate on how much it turned you on to see Maureen's pussy satiated by master. Remember how much you felt the twisting erotic knife in your heart seeing that hard black cock take your wife. Think about her lips all stretched out and bright pink, yielding her sacred white womb to him. You knew he would have her, and that she would desire to totally give herself to him. All of this is an extension of what you wanted and started. You can't expect to control their relationship any more than Paul can expect to control master and mine! Now, let's go inside and you can lick me like I was your wife. As you already know, I have master's cum also. And now you can drink it from me, instead."

She took my hand, and I followed her inside without looking back.

Chapter 8

Cathy spent the rest of the night riding my mouth, much to my joy. As I suckled on her secret, I forgot about what was happening next door. Or perhaps not forgot, rather was focused on Cathy instead.

We woke up in the same bed, me before her, spooning. It felt great to have her milk-white skin next to mine, and I took some freedoms while I could. Finally I had my hand on her heavy, erotic breasts. I kissed her neck, which caused her to moan. My tongue tasted around her chest as my cock instantly hardened.

Cathy's legs spread as she moaned again, exposing her luscious pussy from behind.

In an instant, I had an inspiration. I took my hard cock and started to slip it into her folds. I couldn't help myself, knowing them intimately.

Master had stretched Cathy with his large black cock, and that turned me on even more! I loved and cherished the initial vision I had of this sexy little porn star for some time. I had witnessed him turning out her bright pink lips, and had wanted to feel it for myself. I was enveloped by her - taken by her, not her by me. As my cock reached deeper the heat of her garden became more and more intense.

As my pace quickened, Cathy's eyes opened and she said, "That's it Ben! Fuck me! Take that pussy and make it yours! There's no protection! TRAP ME!"

With that I could not resist, and came forcefully. We kissed and cuddled for some time. I explored her body with hands and tongue as she verbally encouraged me.

"Go make some coffee my boy toy!" she eventually said.

I went to the kitchen, as directed, and she soon followed.

"Well Ben, looks like we have a bit of a situation! I won't tell Master, but he's coming over tonight. And, you're going to have to deal with it."

I sipped my coffee, torn from within. I was not hers, yet she was not required to be mine alone. I knew the deal, and she could have him if she wanted - knowing that I would accept anything for her.

When Master did arrive later, I was jealous as his thick hard cock took her peach before me. Cathy moaned extra loud, perhaps out of the knowledge of the unpredictable nature of having his cum and mine in her pussy at once. He drove hard in to her, and I was tormented as both their thighs quivered as the came together.

Later when he left, Cathy got on all fours, offering me the chance to suck his cum from her. I jumped at the chance, locking me mouth around her sex lips, french kissing and sucking her sacred garden as she taunted me . . .