All Comments on 'Cuckold Nite Out'

by newstylewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Hope to read more of your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story with a HOT theme - love the slutwife/cuck husband scenario! A few errors in the grammar, but I can live with that. Hope there's more to come. Just be aware that you'll get shit loads of hate mail from small minded people, but that's their problem!

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
great story

loved it but always wonder why us Brits make good cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hi Karen Hi Alan

I'm the Judge that just signed your divorce decree because two people as DUMB as you two don't deserve to be married to ANYONE! You enjoy now - ya hear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Humbled

Wife loves to pickup a guy at the bar but never gives him any. She brings him home to make me blow him. Then she gets his cum from me. I love playing games.

Easypeter

47stubs47stubsalmost 6 years ago
Wife

My wife goes out partying too see how many time she can fuck. Then come home tell me about her night with full cunt of sperm then she let me clean her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written by a bot? Awful. Borderline unreadable. Mixed POVs, and too many declarative sentences beginning with I. Commas in this story are as rare and some semblance of a plot... it's like OP's keyboard comma key was broken. Next time, text the story. It would probably turn our more readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous