All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 09'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A betel nut Indian reverse cuckold story

typically Indian dey!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I don't know...

I don't know who wanted this story to continue, but for me it should have ended in the first part...But maybe I don't understand Indian culture and in there this is a routine thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are a true

credit to your race a retard.

msubcuriousmsubcuriousover 9 years ago
Oh, come on! It's a fantasy story and Vyasya puts effort into conversations...

Please stop it with the sly references to "indian-ness" -- for fuck's sake, women get into a lot of trouble there even when they aren't doing anything. I wish women were that free sexually. I am sure you do not just go "American lifestyle" if you watch "Cuckold Sessions" [dogfart dot com] -- where black men are the lovers and white husbands clean up. If you want Vyasya to stop after some chapters, suggest a story idea, and request him nicely to stop.

It's a fetish with some humiliation angle. and I'm sure it's not very far off from a husband wanting a threesome with another woman and both women going at each other (of course, if he is constantly telling his wife that she is not sexy, things go bad)..

The taboo aspects are similar to those of black men + white women affairs (the opposite doesn't draw the same level of taboo -- considering that many white slave owners were routinely having kids with black slave women).

Vyasya's stories have a reasonably nice start and development, but like everything else with sex fantasies, things break down beyond some point (and he seems to be want to ensure all the ends are sewn up -- hint: there is no way that such relationships can sustain for a long time, so it is pointless to strive for some sort of closure).

A wife and husband growing old, being kind to each other, making small sacrifices for kids and for each other doesn't grow old. The sex fantasy stories, on the other hand, can't maintain that longetivity (a 70 year old husband and 65 year old wife with a 40 or 80 year old lover and sloppy seconds doesn't cut it...). On top of that, the sex stories need to escalate further and further, and collapse under their own weight. The "Journey" series had that flaw -- after a while, the concept of people with small dicks not deserving any kids seems fairly silly.

The stories themselves are becoming formulaic... Wife wants affair, discusses, has one, hubby gets slowly involved in cleanup, then need for more humiliation, and more and more... Slowly it becomes depressing.

But with all my criticism, I usually search for Vyasya's stories, because some of the pieces are erotic and nicely written -- with substantial buildup. Also, cuckold stories are easy to fap to for me. He seems to convey decent persons who appreciates the woman they love and feel that they married "up" -- and most likely these fantasies manifest themselves as extra affection towards one's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting for nearly a Decade

Thanks Vyasa for writing this piece.. i was wondering if u have stopped writing. please do continue this series ... its been a wonderful storyline for all these years .... cant wait to catch another part.. please don't tease us and do write the next part at the earliest .... urs indian friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start and post next part soon

Good start of the story. Please do not wait for 5 more months before continue story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great going

This story is fantastic. Please do write more often. Very erotic! did someone say something about race?? Maybe they haven't been reading the Loving Wives category very often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Great story and great writing please go on don't stop you make me already part of it you are an amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazingly hot story!

Love the way this is developing. The huge crush she has developed on her ugly old bull... Love the emotional issues here, just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Add manisha 's point of view

Try adding Manisha's point of view when her husband is away at work and she is alone with K. Also narrate how K and Manisha's wedding night went and what type of sexual thing happen between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stage 3

my wife and i are only at step 3. this could be my future. thank you for the glimpse.

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 9 years ago
great achievement

In India achieving stage 3 without scandal is great achievement.

swamivetteswamivetteover 9 years ago
wow amazing

i love the way you narrate his transformation. still you can add the bull's pov and hot wife's pov on how they enjoy the cuckold's submission.

maheshacharyamaheshacharyaover 9 years ago
Superb

Your stories are superb. They approaches realty and looks like real life incidents. Can i know are they purely imaginary or you observe real incidents and then add some story lines? Pliz tel me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The ground work has been done for Amirjanji to taste Manisha sexually.

The idea to bring her into their business is brilliant, she should be lunching with Amirjanji frequently to chase her and to win her confidence and trust so that Amirjanji can get into her bed and panties.

Their first time should be arranged in an outstation business visit with overnight stay in a luxurious hotel culminating in their first time together with intense sexual pleasure

for both Manisha and Amirjanji so much so sleep was not possible so strong were their urge for each other, it also lead to extend their stay to enjoy more of each other

when Manisha came home she would describe in full detail to vinit their first coupling

with her breasts full of red love bites as well as her tighs and vagina.

I look forward to your continuance soon

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

Hope you will end the wait and post the next chapter. Its been a long gap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please add next part

Please add next part soon also please add manish's point of view on how her and K first night was. Add more sexual content in the story. This are my only request.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Post part 10

Please post the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Long wait

It is very long wait for us indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Female Psychology

The author understands female psychology very well. Manisha now has what every women wants: a husband who cherishes her and a lover who satisfies her sexually. Rarely does a woman find both things in only one man. My only complaint is when a 45-year-old man is described as "elderly".

I hope the humiliation of Vinit continues. He needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pleaseee post 10th part pleaseeee

Its a very sexual story that I ever read.. Please post part 10 asap..

jubin1617jubin1617almost 9 years ago
Nice saga dear! really exciting!

Hey author! u r writing very well dear! waiting for next part excitedly! here my request to you to add more humiliation for vinit! verbal humiliation from Manisha! and make him more low in every part! but slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a

What a hoe this woman is , certifiably not INDIAN culture, but most surely American

the writer may be trying to recreate a n American story in INDIAN style of living.

.

SwewxxxSwewxxx6 months ago

What?

She gave her anal virginity on her weding night too her second husband, to a well endowed old guy, and there's only a single line about that???

Something that not even her first husband had????

You must be kidding.

You lost it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
997 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...