All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 02'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

Great story, something tells me this women's point of view may get a couple of sisters in trouble. The other two husbands may not be odd like John. Mary and Mandy may be in deep trouble with there marriages. And a little sex on the side may not be worth it in the long run. Again good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is a really good story

Sex, erotic sex good story did I mention the sex!!! Keep this going on and on and one And kep the sex going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well now!!!

I sure do hope that Mandys husband Bud finds out that Jan is getting his wife to watch the cuckolding and he nails her ass to the wall. Telling her if she goes and watches she can move in with them, I don't care how HOT it is to them DON'T EVER talk anyone else into it.. YES you're all right I am a man all MAN, CUCKOLDING is just wrong. How would you as a woman feel if your husband started bringing other women home and fucking them in front of you, then having you suck his cum from the lovers pussy?? "Reverse cuckolding"..

Any one have any comments to me about what I just wrote, PLEASE be big enough to write me yourself and tell me, not slam me on here cause I won't be checking this one out again..

To the author of this story "You are a very good writer" I'm just not into this stuff. Keep writing though...

Paul

hammer17_98@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THIS KIND OF STORY SUCKS

No i didn't read it. However i wanted to tell u guys of a story that i read where the husband turns the tables on his whore wife.Its called cuckold and cuckquean. I recomend u read it.

OckhamOckhamover 18 years ago
Really enjoying the story

I am enjoying this series of stories. I am awaiting chapter 3. I don't understand why some people get disturbed by the subject matter. It is just fiction after all. It is a common fantasy for men to share their wives sexually. I like the way the story is developing and await to see how the sisters become more involved. Do they also convince their husbands to join into this type of lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A womans viewpoint

Outstanding and erotic as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really interesting story.

I always wondered how these things started and this is a "probable" explanation. It sounds like Bill was a real find for Jan too. John is my kind of cuckold too, his hunger was nice to hear about and his willingness to finish the job was nice. Interesting and pretty hot too, thanks for writing something so interesting for us.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Funny, Mandy

has one foot out the door of her marriage by even considering watching. The fact that she got off listening to her sister doesn't bode well for her husband and his peace of mind. Don't know if there is another one behind this but if it keeps on this way it won't be very good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nasty

Nasty cuckold story from the whore's point of view. Cuckold and whores suck from any view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wher’s the bulletin to her brain

Seriously aweful

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

I liked that it was a different take on the subject but let’s face it, it is probably more predictable than any other story I’ve read. Gee, do you think the other two sisters fall in line and eventually wind up trying to cuckold their husbands?????? Duh!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How predictable and sad. Just waiting to find out that her husband is actually pumping her, like most of these so called relationships.

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

II see that I have read this before. “ I mean it was so much better than fucking John.” You hear that, John? You are inadequate to your wife’s needs! What IS in it for the man? Personally, I feel barely adequate and I am afraid that having my deficiencies pointed out so graphically would cripple my self-esteem. “So long as John is good with it.” It would seem to me that eroticism would wane after a few exposures. I do believe there would be an end date!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous