Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Mary said, “He started in on you again in the shower Jan? Did John come in and watch?”

She told us, “No Mary. John was still sitting in the chair in the bedroom with his cock in his hand, and it was completely soft when we left the room. Bill and I got out and dried off. Then we went downstairs to get something to drink. I didn’t have an orgasm in the shower but I was able to get Billy hard again by sucking on that big dick of his. When I had him rock hard and dripping with pre-cum I stopped. I know I’m a tease but I wanted to save it until we could get back into the bedroom with John. After we dried off we went down stairs and got some food and drink. While I was bent over looking in the refrigerator I felt Bill move behind me. His meat was semi-hard and I could feel him rubbing it up and down my vagina and ass. I mean Bill was so big that he could rub my vagina with his cock soft and I would have felt it.”

Mary said, “How big was he Jan? I mean really, how big?”

She smiled at our youngest sister and said; “Well babe when Bill was hard he put his cock between my legs as he stood behind me and his cock head stuck out the front of me. I could put three fingers around it and play with the big cock head. Does that answer your question?”

Mary shook her head and licked her lips. I smiled and said and he was good too Jan. He was a good fuck not just a big cock. There is a difference.”

She said, “Yes! Mandy I have never been fucked like that before. He was like the energizer bunny. He fucked me and fucked me for a very long time the first time. Now he had cum twice and I had no idea how long he could go this time. But when we finished eating he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen table and sat on the chair right in front of me. He opened my thighs as wide as he could and began to lick me like kid licks an ice cream. Up and down his tongue went over my ass hole and up to my clit! When he reached my clit he stopped licking and began sucking on it. He made me hold his head and moan with my passion as he sucked and licked and sucked and licked me. I was soon rocking and fucking his face again. But, he did to me what I did to him in the shower. He stopped just before I was going to orgasm. He picked me up in his big arms and carried me up the steps kissing and tongue fucking my mouth! His tongue was unbelievable.”

Jan took a long drink of her Bloody Mary and then looked at both of us. She said, “When we entered the bedroom I saw my husband sleeping in the chair his cock completely deflated and a pool of cum around his feet and some running down his legs. He looked so peaceful. As Bill put me on the bed again he moved around and we got into a 69 position this time. And we went at each other like animals grunting and moaning and groaning loud enough that I saw my husband wake up and sit up in his chair. He moved over to the bed so he could watch me suck Bill’s cock and to watch Bill’s long tongue lick and fuck my pussy. It was wild and it was good and John loved it all. Then Bill asked John if he wanted to join us. I was going to protest but didn’t since I often wondered about two men doing me at the same time. Bill showed John how to lubricate his cock and with the help of my mouth and John watching Bill lick my pussy we got John hard one more time. Then with the lubrication John laid back on the bed and Bill placed me up over my husband’s cock. Bill worked to separate my ass cheeks and told me to sit on John.”

Mary said, “Oh God you didn’t Jan! You didn’t let John fuck your ass did you?”

Mandy smiled and said, “I guess she never had it like that.”

Mary said, “Damn right and I will never do it that way, it’s disgusting!”

Jan laughed and said, “Well if you did and it was done right you might just like it Mary. In fact you might love it! I did. I sat down on top of my husband and he slowly inserted his cock into my backside. It took a few minutes to get it in but he was finally all the way inside my ass hole. Then Bill got over me and took his big cock and inserted it into my pussy. Again slowly and steadily was the way he went. But he finally was balls deep inside my pussy. I was stretched and full as I ever remember being. Then Bill looked down into my lust-covered face and asked me if I was ready? I told him yes and he told John to start fucking my ass. As John started moving his cock in and out of my back door, Bill waited until I was use to John. Then he started fucking my pussy. Seconds later I screamed with such an orgasm I passed out as the third orgasm from a back to back climax hit me. It was an out of body experience for me. John shot one more load. This one went into my ass. Bill pumped and he came too, filling me and giving me more of his cum filling my vagina. When he was sure I was done, he rolled off of me and I rolled off of John. John’s cock looked like a boy’s cock it was so shrunken now. It looked like he only had a cock head, no shaft. Bill’s cock soft was as long as John was hard. But Bill’s was soft now too! We just lay there panting and trying to get our breaths.”

I was holding my breath as I listen to Jan’s story. I realized it was true. Mary said, ‘My god you have become a real slut Jan. You let your husband fuck your ass while some stranger guy fucked your vagina. How many times did Bill cum in you?”

Jan smiled and said, "I counted four, but it might have been as many as six times and we had been going at it for five damn hours. I estimate he fucked me for four of those five hours. I mean his cock was in me four of those five hours. My poor husband jerked off three, maybe four times before he fucked my ass. It was a really great night for Bill and me. John seemed to enjoy himself too. And you know what? I loved it. I think John did too. When Billy left we told him we would surely call him back again. Bill pulled me to him and kissed me hard. Then he told me he would be happy to fuck me anytime any place. He said I was one great piece of ass. Well that’s it.

Mary said, “So what did John say afterwards Jan?”

I said, “Yea, what did he say?”

She smiled and said, “Well this is going to sound sick. But remember it’s what John wanted. When Bill left, John wanted me to shower for him. But I told him if he had any ideas about fucking me he would have to eat me first. According to the stories I read, most men who like to watch their wives get fucked also like to eat a cream pie.”

Mary asked, “What the hell is that Jan?”

Jan said, “That’s a pussy full of some other man’s cum. And John moaned and I was thinking he really didn’t want to do it. But when I offered my ass to fuck again, guess what?”

Mary said, “I’m afraid to ask.”

I said, “He went down on you! Didn’t he? He licked your pussy after Bill filled it! OH MY GOD! That is sick!”

Jan was laughing and said, “Yep! He ate me like a champ. Made me cum twice before we rolled over and I was almost sitting on his face. My pussy was so full I knew I was dripping Bill’s cum down on to John’s mouth and face. Finally he came out from under me. I saw his face covered with both Bill’s and my own cum. I said OK John you win baby! As I knelt on all fours pointing my ass towards him he smiled. John put his hard cock back in my ass hole and he fucked me for a really long time. Finally as he was firing off for the last time that night his fingers stroked my clit and I had one last orgasm! We both collapsed on a cum covered bed. We slept until 11AM when the alarm went off and I got up to meet you guys. I left John in bed this morning and I know he is drained. I bet he won’t be fucking me for a couple of days. In fact I bet he’ll be soft for at least two days. But I know he will want my ass now more and more since I gave it to him for the first time last night! Yep, Bill fucked my vagina deeper than John and he got some virgin territory and my husband John got my virgin ass. And that’s it ladies. What do you think?”

Mary said, “I don’t believe you or your husband. I mean you actually did it. Now what?”

Jan said, “Well now I see how John feels about all of it when I get home. But, I think I know already. I mean the pool of cum around his feet while Bill was fucking me told me that John loved it too. But we’ll see. Look if John wants to do more, I think I’ll ask the blonde hair young man to be my next man. Or I might just ask Bill back. But I really don’t want to use any man steadily. No reason to get attached to any of them at all. I mean there are hundreds of guys out there who would be glad to get a strange piece of married ass. Say I have an idea. Why not watch next time?”

Mary said, “WHAT?”

Jan said, “No really you can both see how horny John gets. See how good the sex is and see how well I’m fucked. I mean we can set it up so no one knows you’re there and you can see for yourselves how hot this sexual act is. What do you say?”

I didn’t say anything. But Mary said, “No. I don’t think I want to be anywhere near you when your husband goes nuts from all of this and kills you! Mandy, tell her what you think. Please!”

I didn’t answer I was rethinking what Jan had told us and trying to keep my wetness from running down my leg. I said, “Maybe. Maybe Jan, I might watch if the time is right. I would love to see how John handles all this and how you get off like you told us you did by fucking some hunk with a big cock. You didn’t bullshit us did you Jan. I mean you didn’t exaggerate any of it did you?”

She smiled and said, “None Mandy. Come to my house next time and watch. You can sit in the room and watch or we can hid you and let you watch. It’s what ever you feel more at ease with. I’m telling you it’s the hottest thing you have ever seen. And I’m going to do it again as long as John is OK with it. Come on Mary, come and watch too. You won’t be sorry. It’s really unbelievable.”

Mary said, “Mandy you’re not serious. You’re not going to watch your sister get her brains fucked out are you?”

I smiled and said, “Maybe Mary. Maybe. I want to see for myself what’s going on. I’m telling both of you we have to keep this quiet or we’ll have marriage problem. But I’m soaking wet between my legs listening to Jan tell us about her first night! I just might go and watch next time. If I do I’ll let you know Mary. And if you change your opinion you and I can go together. That might keep us from being really bad like Jan.”

Jan just smiled and said, “You know what? I’ll get the check today I feel that good, then I’m going home and take a nape. I’m beat!”

We kissed goodbye and Jan told me she would let me know what’s going on with John and if she was going to do it again. Her smile was so big I knew she was going to try it more than one more time. The question was what was I going to do? I didn’t have an answer for that one.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12