All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 06'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
great,

Next part please. Now a husband who is a Man not a cuckold wimp, So I can't wait to see how Bud handles his in laws. Can he make the Men see what the women are doing to them having sex more often with other men wait til the sisters cut Don and John off completely then it won't be such fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reality Is Creeping In

Thanks author - a normal real man at last! A very nicely staged build-up with the pitiful cucks and wife whores and one man still standing with his "almost" a wife wouda coulda wanta whore!

Very imaginative with great flow however the dangers of a long drawn out story begin to be of concern - just a little concern for a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are All Women Crazy?

It seems that just because two dumbass "husbands" let their pig/slut wives have sex with others, that ALL men would allow it.

I do not understand the distinction that Mandy and even Bud is making about "cheating". First, Mandy has ALREADY cheated on Bud - by being there, and masturbating those assholes and letting her wimp/brother-in-law play with her breasts. The last time I read, masturbation is a form of sex. Not to mention keeping Bud uninformed about what she had been doing at her sister's house.

This story stretches the bounds of reason, not to mention credibility - why not divorce their husbands and fuck whoever (or whatever) they want and do it 24/7. Sounds just what these three crazy bitches need to do - in fact they could start their own brothel and get fucked all the time.

I wonder when the two cuckolds wake up and throw their pig/slut wives out the door. Pigs like these eventually will lose ALL respect for their wimpy husbands and escalate the roles they are playing to full time D/S.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Who is telling the story?

Have you considered getting an editor? Why does the person telling the story jump around from Mandy to Bud and sometimes a third person? You need an editor.

I hope Bud remains believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You were told in the frist sentence that this was

a cuckolding story from a woman's viewpoint. WHY ARE YOU READING IT? If you don't like these types of FICTIONAL stories DON"T READ THEM!!!! For god sakes how much clearer does the writer have to be It's IN THE TITLE you dumbass. If you don't like CUCKOLDING STORIES, go somewhere else. The writer has a great story going about a woman who is being pulled into this sort of lifestyle by her sisters. He's done a great job so far! There are many of us who like reading about the thrill erotic and the scary things that this type of story brings out in us humans. It also has the markings of a husband about to go nuts about it. I hope he does and I hope she gets what is coming to her. BUT if I didn't like this type of story I WOULDN"T READ IT! And Mr. A. you should do the same. But all in all remember it's a FUCKING STORY! DUMBASS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story so far

but I would have to agree with the consenses, that you need to be clear who is telling the story. Keep jumping around between Mandy and Bud and Third Person, really need to let the reader know who is doing the narrating.

Waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well now!!!

First off I must say this, "this is NOT a cuckold story". A cuckold is when a mans wife or girlfriend brings home other men, or they will fuck somewhere else. When at home he is told by the wife or the man to watch and serves them food and drinks. Also the husband is NEVER allowed to fuck the wife, she also usually has him suck the cum from her pussy, and suck the man hard so he can fuck her. About all cuckold stories are told from the WOMANS side anyhow, so there is no difference there. I have not read one whole chapter of any of this story, I only skim ofer it to see if Bud is like his brother-in-laws, which are only out to fuck the sisters.I like Bud I hope he sticks to his guns and "just says NO" Hell instead of other men why not the 3 couples fuck each other, UNLESS the wifes are telling the hubbys this way the they don't have big enough dicks to satisfie them anymore.. I wonder how the wifes would feel if the husbands told there wifes that they "the hubbys" want to start fucking other women cause the wifes pussies are to loose, or the ass is to fat, or the tits are to small???? Think about that, after all they are supposed to LOVE there husbands, at least the men should start fucking ANY and ALL women they want to. "Whats fair for the goose is fair for the gander"

Paul

hammer17_98@yahoo.com

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
How could Bud be like this?

How can he prevent his wife from experiencing another man's dick? He is so selfish. I mean, the other husbands have even started allowing a second night of other men fucking their wives. How could he act like 98% of real men and not have fantasies of his wife fucking another man? Maybe they could talk to him. "Hey Bud, why are you keeping your wife from experiencing another man? I mean, isn't this the fantasy that all those erotic stories keep forcing on us, making any first time reader believe that this is what ALL men want? Our wives are up to two times a week and I believe that they will want more than that later. My right arm is about worn out from all the jacking off I am doing. Will we ever get to fuck another woman while our wives watch us enjoy experiencing another woman? Of course not, this is their fantasy, and besides, we are worn out from all the masturbating we are doing. It is so satisfying."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cuckolding story?

Gee, anonymous, it said be warned, this story has cuckolding in it. It didn't say it was a cuckold story from the woman's point of view. For her sisters, it is. And they are doing the cuckolding, but with their husbands' approval. But our main characters and Bud and Mandy and we don't know what they are going to do. That's probably the main reason for continuing to read by most of the readers: what will Bud and Mandy do? It is interesting from that point of view. We're probably reading to find out what happens, not so we can get to enjoy Mandy doing it to Bud. Where is the vehemence coming from? I'm reserving judgment until I see where it all ends, unless it becomes such a mess that I no longer care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I for one love the flow of this story

And I'm a happy married female who love strong men. But knowing Needyou I am betting he won't allow Bud to become a KNOWING cuckolding wimp. He may love Mandy a great deal but I don't believe he'll fall to the wayside and let her be fucked by another man while he watches w/o revenge. We'll see, give the writer time to creat the story before you judge. And remember it's only a story!

NeedYouNeedYouover 18 years agoAuthor
I don't know what else to do

What more can I do to protect these poor, poor men or women who can't read the warning and understand it? God help them if they can't read the warnings on prescription bottles or electric appliances like chair saws. I told everyone in the title and the first sentence what type of story this was going to be. What else can I do to help these uninformed people deal with their hate and problem? You know what I think? Deep down they really love these stories otherwise why would they read them after they had been warned? Deep down inside them they love to read about a strange cock fucking their wives while they watch. They write and bitch and send hate mail to help make it justified in their tiny little brains. Sorry to those who wrote good or bad remarks and were honest with me. Thank you all for reading and replying. I hope it helps me write better next time. I hope I have not offended any of you! To those who just bitched I say, watch TV!! PLEASE!!!! For God sakes, for the good of all of us, watch TV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Chair saw!!

WTF is a chair saw?

On a serious note, NeedYou, you need to find a good editor and then pay close attention to what he/she tells you. Very close attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not perfect, but quite good

I like the fact that this isn't just another generic story. There's conflict, and there's a question where it might be headed.

As for the complainer: trust me, there are a LOT of men who like watching their wife get fucked by a hung man. I've personally been the big dick for four different couples, and chatted online with dozens of other men who at least fantasize about it. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean you can complain about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your basic premise, even stated in the title

is that it is from a woman's point of view. By the end of this chapter, Bud is telling the story in the first person. The truth is you lack the ability to maintain any point of view. Why do you refuse to find an editor? You have no idea who's point of view you are telling because there are so many. Next you should try a gang-bang, from the gang's point of view. That will allow a large enough window for you to hit.

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
good work

imaginative, good word pictures, excellent dynamic tension. Thanks for your efforts in entertaining us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Raw basic instincts aroused

I felt great emotions when I read this story. EVERY story that has ever been submitted for publication in a book, is altered before printing. An Editor gives it alittle bit more "juice" for the selected audience.

It would be easy to tweak this story with a little bit of editing to make it SUPER HOT. I like the fact that both Bud and Mandy have put their views.

Bud is definitely interested in fucking Mandy's sister, Mary, but give him a few months to handle this is in his mind. It's been a fantasy, now suddenly he has permission to grab his rainbow.

Bud and Mandy both have fantasies, but they love each other deeply. But can you blame Mandy from watching four penises in a room releasing sperm like a waterfall.

I have got to say that this demonstrates how strongly Mandy has stuck with her wedding vows. Both her and Bud want to add a codicil to their marriage vows, which says they would like alittle extra fun.

Okay, Mandy has been masturbating and letting her tits be fondled, as well as feeling some of the penises; so we have an interesting question for clarification.

Has Mandy already committed adultery (in thought, and partly in deed), or does adultery only happen when a penis slides into a juicy, willing pussy?

Can you fool around as long as the penis doesn't penetrate? Is anal sex adultery? Is deliberately letting another guy see your bare bum adultery?

Bud has a lot to think about. He holds the power, and can milk it to his advantage. Perhaps, he would like to fuck Mary in private, maybe a threesome.

Bud may be grateful for having seen what a huge, throbbing penis looks like up close, but whether he wants his penis to "compete" with a "pussy-stretcher" is another thing.

Bud will think about his marriage a lot in months to come. Mandy has started off the dialogue, and he has had a glimpse of what it could be like.

This could become a win-win for both Mandy and Bud, or even a win-win-win for all men and their wives.

Ultimately, it will get down to Bud and Mary being totally honest with each other, so that their love for each other can be retained as a strong base from which to reach out for some "top-up stimulation".

Bud, Mary and Mandy, and the other guy who Mandy has "promised herself to" are the true characters in this story. These are the ones who count.

Our writer has some great material for future chapters.

Ther appears to be a "changing of the guard", new penises arriving weekly at her sister's house to enhance the pleasure of the three sisters.

Is this what Mandy wants? Does she want Bud to be part of this scene - three men being cuckolded by a stream of new penises week after week? This is "open loving" and lust magnified, that has a constant thirst.

What will happen if Bud says "yes"? Will Mandy get the same pleasure when the "wedding vows tension of denial" dissolves? The energy of "wanting" will no longer be there, just pure lust and submission to every powerful penis that walks in the door.

I guess there is a fine line between all this willingness to submit to the omnipotent power of sex, and the decision to put a price tag on it to extract an income to pay off the mortgage faster.

Bud and Mandy need to be sure what they are both wanting, because the writer has powerful emotional material to weave many scenarios, and both of them could easily lose control of their minds to the "lust energy of the group's synergy".

There is no doubt that when a husband and wife add a codicil to their marriage vows, to let each other enjoy sex with others outside the marriage, the floodgates are open and there is no way of knowing where it can lead.

It's a tough decision for Bud. His fantasy of fucking Mary, the young sister, and the pressure from the other couples over the coming months, will surely "buckle his knees".

I think Mandy will get the opportunity to keep her promise to let that big penis squirt semen deeply into her body.

The picture of powerful lust is in Mandy's mind, so it will manifest in her outer world.

I think that Bud will let her have her dream, because the power of manifestation will direct Bud's mind towards sowing his lustful oats in Mary, the younger sister.

The world will vibrate, and wobble off it's course if they both get their wishes on the same night.

Adultery with consent is a powerfully engrained groove of permancy. No marriage with ever be the same again. Lust will be in charge forever. "Hold on", it's a ride of your life.

THANKS for the emotions, good luck, your story has great potential. I am sorry that readers just skim read, I guess they are looking for a special hidden fetish thrill, that only a few stories can give them - that becomes their yardstick for critiquing - if their penis doesn't throb with delight, the story is automatically rejected.

Each reader is looking for their special "emotions", and only a few stories can truly give that to them, just as you only fall in love with a few people in your lifetime.

And every time they read a great story, that becomes the new default, so it becomes harder and harder to re-visit the fetish for the orgasmic release.

The evidence of not getting their "fix" is contained in the blatant way they find holes in a story, but it's good to know that 16 people have been emotionally moved by your words to post a comment.

You grabbed their emotions, your words powerfully "extracted out" their inner emotional secrets and they were compelled by (hypnotic command) to reveal for millions to see.

In the laws of manifestation, we know that they are really dissappointed in themselves, not your story. If your story really was bad, they would have "clicked it away" after a few seconds of skimming.

You had them by the short and curlies, they couldn't take their eyes off your words.

If you don't believe me, then re-read what I have written, because you can see how I have felt compelled to demonstrate the potential of your story.

There is some debate over whether this is a true cuckolding story, because the husbands are still fucking their own wives in accordance to marriage vows.

The husbands are denied the right to reciprocate with female lovers of their own. All they can do is to watch. The pleasure they receive is from watching another man fuck their wife, and possibly eating creampie afterwards.

A threesome or wife swopping is not cuckoldy. A wife's Adultery is sometimes thought of as cuckolding.

My belief is that real cuckolding is when a wife is in total control, has any lover she wishes, and the husband gives up the right to sexual intercourse with anyone. Even his orgasms are controlled, and he must do everything he can to assist his wife and her lovers. He is in constant denial and gets to feel the emotions of submission and humiliation - this is what gives him true inner satisfaction. The wife enjoys the power over her husband, but tends to despise his lack of manliness and keeps rubbing his nose in his weakness. She may even take legal ownership of all his assets as an ultimate expression of his genuine desire to "provide her every need".

However, there is fun in reading stories that are partly cuckolding, because life is always changing, and surprise plots with twists are always welcome.

To become a better writer, all anyone has to do is to read for a hour every day (with interest) on all sorts of subjects, and over a period of years, you will subconsciously develop an enormous personal library of knowledge from which to draw your inspiration.

The words will jump from your fingers to the keyboard as your mind opens up to release your accumulated knowledge and experiences. IMAGINATION is truly gold.

Good luck, you held my interest well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's difficult to make this interesting

Stories such as trhisnone are the most boring of stories given the nature of what's being described. Here we have a story in which you can read every 3rd paragraph quickly and understand what's going just as well as if you read the entire story in great detail. It's boring! It's "pigeon religion" with the same reflexes repeated over and over and with completely predictable results.

Needyou, Get some imagination into your tales.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years agoAuthor
Well now Anonymous I'm sorry you felt my story

was boring since it was chapter 6 in which you commneted. Seems to me you must not have been to bored. I guess when you have nothing else to do but read erotic stories and then reply with an Anonymous name and tell me you were bored you aren't really creditable to reply to any writter's story. Please! Do us all a favor and don't read any more of my stories if they are sooooo boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What woman would, you stupid bitch !!!!!!

You obviously didn't have a log rammed into you and have to go to hospital for operation and never be right after that. Try it you sicko!!!

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Oh well I’m not reading ahead but I said after the first chapter that they would all fall. I was hoping that Mandy would be the strong one but it’s obvious that she’s going to be fucked. Now I pray that Bud sticks to his convictions and kicks her ass out when she does. But you can already tell that this is a wimp story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous