All Comments on 'Culture Shock'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should be suggested reading!

I think Culture Shock should be suggested reading for all new subs and those who are just exploring the possibilty of being submissive. It would have been an amazing help when I was new at all this. I will certainly recommend it to any newbies I encounter. Thanks for such an informative, well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanking You.

Thanks for the great read! Mind you it did take me a couple of nights to finally conquer it. This has been my first encounter within the bdsm genre and I must thank you for the experience. It was both informative and pleasurable and was a great introduction into a life I have little to no knowledge of. Exploration beckons...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Literate

It was nice to read a piece of literature that was both interesting and well constructed. It would have been nice to see what gary panned and how Elaine coped.

Perhaps we may find out at a later date. I hope so

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairover 15 years ago
Bravo!

An extraordinary achievement. Certainly the best erotic short story I have read. Also the longest, which is remarkable in itself - it's not easy to sustain erotic tension and interest over 36 pages, but you did so. You created a sympathetic and fully rounded character in Elaine. She reminded me a lot of my younger self - clever, self-conscious, gauche, highly sexed - although I have not made quite the same journey. I loved the everyday detail and the comic byplay between the flatmates - and the sexual tension there, which you expertly kept at what one of my favourite cookery writers calls a "tremulous simmer". And in the end they too acquired some seriousness and depth. Above all, it was a very sexy, arousing read. Commendations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more, please

Please, Sir, can we have some more? I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This was absolutely amazing. Please, Sir, may we have some more? Such an incredible work could be happily added to.

CinneyCinneyover 15 years ago
Thank you!

This story truly gives me something to think about. I have choices to make and this helped me understand myself a lot more, for that I am extremely grateful to you and to Lit for allowing it to be posted.

ShySouthernBellShySouthernBellover 15 years ago
Thank you.

I was sent a link to this submission by a...person who thought I might find it interesting. I want to say that my eyes were opened to things I had not previously considered. It was refreshing to relate to someone so simply, even if she was a character. Very well written, and it kept me fully captivated. Thank you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely incredible story. This taught me quite a bit about BDSM relationships. I've been a bit curious for a while, but this story really helped me understand some things better - very thought-provoking. And it was really incredibly arousing!

I would say, I think the idea of feminism was a bit misrepresented. When Gary explains the interplay of BDSM and feminism, he claims that feminism frowns on submission to men, while being fine with submission to women. However, this is not true in modern feminism (third-wave feminism), which insists on equality between genders, and in fact, dismisses many of the differences society creates between them. This branch of feminism is absolutely compatible with BDSM. As Gary says later, "Dominance and submission are not gender specific terms." What Gary was complaining about is more like second-wave feminism, of the 60s and 70s, which fought against the patriarchal influences of society. While this movement may have been necessary for progressive change, (most) feminists have now moved beyond the age of blaming men for all their troubles.

Despite my issues with this one area of discussion, I really loved this story. Please, keep writing! I knew before reading it that you would leave us hanging, but it didn't make it any less disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it!

I hope there is more o come. I feel like I am about to explode wonderin just what is going to happen next.

I was bored and clicked on the BDSM to see what was up with this lifestyle, and was I pleasantly pleased!

I want more, please sir.

Sexslave42Sexslave42about 15 years ago
THANK YOU SIR

I wish I had had the courage at 20 to follow the path of your submissive. Your story was so well written it was not hard to to place myself in her shoes and you left me trembling, once again I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent

This is a great tale. I would love to hear more of it.

MerkstaveMerkstaveabout 15 years ago
More please.

I thought I was going to finish this tonight but I just want more. I hope there is I'll be checking on and off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!?

I loved this story, really did. I really would like to see what happens to them though. More would be so wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why...?

Did it have to end there! X) Its 2am, Ive been reading since 10am.

Kudos by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You

As a novice and i use that word liberally..there are two stories that made me truly think about my submission and how i wanted to grow in it. This story is the second one..the first i also found on this site. Thank you for the thought you put into it, the time, the depth, the information, the caring, the sensuality and a myriad of other things that i can't put into words. Amazing work truly. Thank you.

~shysub~

EnithermonEnithermonabout 15 years ago
Just as good the second time.

I read very few stories more than once, but I found myself drawn back to this one. It was just as good, if not better, the second time. It's a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thank you, Sir

i hope to find someone like "Gary" one day. thank you for teaching me what to look for.

vi21vi21about 15 years ago
definately a favorite

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this. It was beautifully composed and taught me things I, being very new to all of this, never would have thought to ask. Oh and, contrary to popular consensus, I appreciated the ending. There are explicit stories out there everywhere, this made yours something unquestionably unique. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thankyou

What a wonderful insight into a life I have always been alittle apprehensive of. This is definately one of my favourite love stories... I will be reading this again and again. May I ask that the might be more of this wonderful story, please sir?

ValkoValkoalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story. I was riveted. I'm sure my wife will enjoy it, too. What a great introduction to BDSM and how to do things sensibly.

And thank you for spelling "wracked" correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Beautiful story

So well thought out and written, I was captivated. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To put it simply,

thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please!

I want to read what else happens! why did you stop *cries*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even better the 2nd time!

One of the few stories I've read a second time! A VERY well written and enjoyablely erotic, romantic story with a character depth and development rarely found in erotic fiction! Combine that with the informational/educational aspects of the growth of Elaine and you have a truly exceptional story on many levels! A story for subs AND Doms/Dommes! Great job!

vic39vic39over 14 years ago
Amazing!!

I have just finished reading this story and it has really made me think and realise that what I thought and ignored for a long time is actually correct. I am truely a submissive, I have felt and still feel the same emotions that were displayed by the character in the story, the excitement, the need, the fear and everything inbetween. A truely amazing piece of writing, erotic and absorbing and above all informative. Given me alot to think about.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't believe you stopped!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo mad right now!

please Sir... please write more to this... I'm am found in her and Him

myst11myst11over 14 years ago
*sigh* ...We WERE warned...

...but boy, does this leave me wanting to read more.

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Please Sir,

Can we have some more Gary and Elaine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Masterful

I know I know. We don't need the rest of that story, there are plenty of stories that finish this one on Literotica and this one does something different. I'm still wishing for just a little play, I read this in two sit downs, I couldn't tear myself away. It is amamzing, I've been there, I went from Literotica to online play to meeting. Definately a high intensity journey and one you captured very well.

Despite all that I still want the finale, is that wrong?

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 14 years ago
How have I missed this story?

Reading this submission was like falling under a spell. Your characters were multi-dimensional, something that is only rarely achieved on this site, and the story so realistic and rich in detail that it reads like a true accounting of events more than a work of fiction.

As someone who is interested but not experienced in the world of D/s, I can't believe how much I learned - and how much I enjoyed learning it from you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this with me and the other readers at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

Thank you for this story. As someone who does not know much about the BDSM world, i found this to be particularly intriguing. The depth, reality, and relatability of the characters was superb. Hot in just the right places, informative in others. Honest and raw, an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please....

Please I want more of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need Release...

I have been reading this story for 3 days and building and building. Even at work I cannot think of anything but what I thought was so come on their first night together, and then it stopped! I must have resolution, please! I can't breathe!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 14 years ago
Superb!

A prime example of genuine BDSM--the importance of honesty, truth-telling, trust, education, compassion, patience, understanding, respect and eroticism. A stellar example of an exquisitely written story, with fully-developed, empathetic characters. I so appreciate the lengths the author took to write of the initiation into a BDSM exploration experience and an explanation of D/s. So many thanks to Sir_Nathan for his excellent story-telling and his service to the BDSM and D/s communities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spectacular

This was an amazing piece of work - the pacing was brilliant and I must admit, I was completely and utterly blown away. Did any studying get done while reading the story...sadly, no. Do I wish that you had continued? Of course! Though I do understand that it's the journey that matters more than the final destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh. My. Word.

Amazing. Totally and utterly amazing I can't even describe what you have done to me with your words. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing...

breathtaking, from beginning to end...

i'm left speechless but begging for more...

SharkishSharkishover 14 years ago
Very interesting.

I have never been interested in BDSM but your story made it seem insanely normal. And since I thought it was just about the humiliation, now its opened a new light. You write a beautiful story. Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for helping me understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you.

I've never actually been interested in the BDSM lifestyle, but you're story has put it under a completely different light. Thank you for helping me understand the mechanics of an introduction into the lifestyle. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Life I'm Looking For

i'm looking into getting into this lifestyle. thats why i read this story. and i love it. thank you sooo much for taking the time to explain many things. i read the whole thing its been an amazing experience. would love to talk to you one day... get some advice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thankyou.

Thank you for this it has made me understand and 'want' it all the more....

I couldn't explain to myself how i was feeling and what i was thinking...but now, I think everything Elaine was thinking and feeling...I was/am too.

Thank you so much.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

An amazing story, so touching and so close to how I feel at the moment, currently going through my own voyage, and the similarities are surprising but at the same time reassuring. Thank you for writing it....

pandorastlpandorastlover 14 years ago
Brilliant

I passed out from exhaustion last night, after several hours of reading, 3 pages from the end of the story. I awoke this morning with a wicked (sexual) tension headache :)

Seriously though, thanks for writing this. I know things about myself this week that I was not entirely aware of last week. When my (vanilla) husband thanked me for his waffle this morning I made sure he knew it was MY pleasure serving him. While he ate his breakfast I was digesting a little food for thought myself. I believe he and I have some interesting conversations ahead of us.

Someone needs a spanking, and I HOPE it's me! Wish us luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you Sir_Nathan

Thank you for the beautiful story that so mirrors my own desires and journey into the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

What an absolutely charming and informative story you weave. Being fairly new to the life, I identified with Elaine. I was lucky enough to be introduced to the life by someone as caring and patient, what a blessing it is. You write beautifully, I have been lost in your words for the evening. Hugs to you and your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This is the best story i have ever read.. absolutley amazing.. this story touched and moved me.. awakened a part of me i think i forgot existed.. so easy to read.. so informative.. i wanted to be Elaine.. i wanted to find my Gary.. thank you for writing such a beautiful touching work of art..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I was completely hooked the minute I started reading this. This story is beautiful draws the reader in. Please tell me there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i'm blown away

that was an amazing story! i couldn't stop reading at all. I have been very interested in this and am close to the same character as elaine. lol, not as naive anymore maybe and slightly more experienced with the vanilla sex lol, a few years ago i was though. i am very interested, but haven't found the right person yet, small towns suck lol.

anyway, that's an super awesome story. thank you so much for writing and publishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please tell me there is going to be more! After reading 36 chapters I deserve some closure lol pretty please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EXQUISITE !

Thank you, Sir_Nathan, for this spell binding story. Word for word, i could not stop reading this facinating story of fact and fiction, until it's conclusion. I strongly agree with others, please Sir, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*pout*

i love the story i couldn't stop reading. You are such a tease leaving me hanging like that wonder how the rest of the night went.... im still very wet and young but this kind of thing intrest me, alot.

thank you for the story i'll be reading more of the ones you've written :)

rowynrowynover 13 years ago

I only wish I'd read this sooner.

m4mariom4marioover 13 years ago
Romantic

Lovely story. Education and Romance. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I'm new to BDSM and have been researching the lifestyle. This story is fantastic and has helped me realize I'm not vanilla. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this story.

shortyshortshortyshortover 13 years ago
Beyond Outstandin

This story is impossible to describe. There's a reason it's the number one entry on the top list. It resounded with me in more ways than I can say. You are a gifted writer with an amazing ability to portray fiction as a totally believable reality. Please keep writing more! And thank you for sharing this story with the world :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

this story is so intoxicating. i love it. i love the afct they never have sex and there talking online its perfect

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
Its amazing

The thoughts and the feelings that she had are so close to my own. I hope this means I am on the right track.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Don't you wish...

that Sir Nathan would write a companion piece about what happens once the two of them are together. (Sigh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unutterably awesome!!!

Six out of five. Psychological, real, adult, not for the kiddies. The ending is pure Hitchcock (pun intended), the fireworks in To Catch a Thief. You didn't need Grace Kelly and Cary Grant rolling around nude--all you needed was the explosion, and your imagination did the rest. No need to spell out what Gary did to Elaine--in your imagination you see him and her, and who needs more?

lalalisalalalisaover 13 years ago

An absolutely beautiful story! I loved every single minute of it, and was literally jumping for joy in my chair when they were about to meet! I can identify so much Elaine, I just hope I'm as lucky to meet my own Gary one day!

Still reeling from such an amazing story, thank you so much! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in a word...

incomparable

SensualSuzanSensualSuzanover 13 years ago
a pleasure

My heart, mind and soul enjoyed every word; an unexpected holiday gift. Thank you Sir Nathan for a most wondrous sweet journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

Just wow. I could relate strongly to Elaine, without even realizing I could. This was well worth the read: Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Also: I totally agree with GimletEdge.

lust_addictedlust_addictedover 13 years ago
oops!!

I'm totally sorry but I think I reported you twice... I just got so excited and when going to the next page I accidentally hit it... it's totally their fault for putting it there. Lol (: Your story was so mind opening to me...it was like you took all the thoughts out of my head and made them make since. [ t.m.i coming up... ] And I love the way you handled her virginity...i always felt like I was weird for handling it the way I did... Thank you so much! I know I'm some what normal (:

Sorry again for the reporting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AAH!

Oh my gosh, this story was amazing, I can totally relate to Elaine in so many ways. Absolutely thrilling to read, thank you so much I thoroughly enjoyed every word :)

HeadguyHeadguyabout 13 years ago
Masterful

What a skillful and satisfying piece of writing! Three things stand out for me. First, as many others have noted, the exchanges online between Gary and Elaine were extremely effective: for much of the first half-to-two-thirds I was often impatient with the rest of the plot, just wanting to see/hear more of their dialogue. However I also think another big strength of this story was the character and plot developments surrounding Elaine and her two roommates. Chelsea and especially Kendra became more three dimensional and more appealingly complex; that the reader feels this as and as much as Elaine does is a real tribute to to Sir Nathan's skills as a writer.

But what I have been thinking most about since I finished reading this story (which took me the better part of four evenings) is that Sir Nathan, with his preambulatory statement about what he's setting out to do and his warning that this story will end where others might begin, manages to engage us, the readers, in a process of submission, one which starts out somewhat reluctantly (not unlike Elaine's) and becomes more and more willing. By the end we (judging from the many comments, I am not alone in this) feel such a tantalizing anticipation that we are actively sharing Gary and Elaine's experiences of excitment. To quote Gary, "My pleasure..."

Pugac2020Pugac2020about 13 years ago
Superb

I'm quite new to BDSM and love to read stories like this one to broaden my horizon and open my mind. Thank you for writing such an in depth story about how this process can be, I have learnt quite a lot from reading it and enjoyed it so much I could hardly put it down!

I can related to a lot of these feeling and thoughts, I am glad to have some of my doubts and uncertainties addressed in such a wonderfully enjoyable way. Thank you again :)

WhiskyJohnWhiskyJohnabout 13 years ago
Masterful

Such a great story. Extremely well written, engaging characters, and a fantastic plot that captures many "firsts" for Elaine in a way that is erotic and powerful. I'm quite the consumer of BDSM stories, and this is one of my favorites. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Inspiring.

And it's not just words. This story actually did inspire me. I'm in my first D/s relationship now, something I've fantasized about for a long time, but actually made use of quite a few elements in this story in order to figure out how one ought to go about getting... "there".

So thanks, Sir Nathan, for assisting in the corruption of one more girl on this planet. She loves it.

Elinor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Omg!!!!!!

That was simply amazing! I'm soooo buying myself and my husband some more toys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

God this was a amazing story i was thinking when i read the warning about the ending maybe i shouldnt read it BUT i am so glad i did and OF COARSE i want more!!! But it was well worth it OMG i just dont no what to say by FAR the best story i have read on here and just made me that much more sure that i am submissive!! Hope i can find MY GARY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You

All of the questions and confusion in my head about my submission and my heart are more calm now. This has helped me understand many of the unexpected emotional feelings I have in my D/s relationship and I am deeply grateful for your "submission." My D would smack me for throwing in a pun at the end, but I know he loves it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Its such a great story! Its hard to make myself stop reading on and on.. Will there be a continuation of gary n elaine?? Really hope so.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible!

What an amazing story and such a fine piece of literature! You certainly have a fantastic gift for writing. Even the spelling and grammar are perfect. You must be a wonderfully interesting person to know. Please strongly consider doing a sequel to this, as I am totally into these people now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

An outstanding story of the journey into submission, something which gives any potential submissive something to think about. It's the second time I've sat and read this the entire way through over the last year or so - thank you for sharing your thoughts on the topic, even if you did leave it so that all your readers would be burning more more! ;)

Delicious_norty_girlDelicious_norty_girlalmost 13 years ago
Wow and Wow!

I've been reading this story like you would a book, a bit at a time. Its taken me a few days to finish but it was well worth it. It not only kept me gripped right to the very end but also I found it answered many questions that I have about my own sub curiousness. Amazing that you knew every minor detail about both the Dom's and the sub's feelings... fantastic story xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree...

That you should continue with the story. I'm "kurious" to know what's in Gary's basement! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so pissed!

i have been reading this story as if my life depended on it!! im so upset that its not finished! please please finish it!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Longing...

I wish you were still writing. This story was so thoroughly grounded and yet erotic.

Your voice is missed.

GE

lovebunny13lovebunny13almost 13 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for an amazing story. I enjoyed it immensely.

Wildflower23Wildflower23almost 13 years ago
Oh my goodness

I've completely fallen in love with this story. I expecially loved how it was so very *real,* and so intimate. Dispite being somewhat dissapointed in the ending (I was glad you'd warned me before) it was nice that the story was more about life, and less constantly about sex and pleasure.

I'm sure Gary will be in my fantasies tonight ;P

Thank you for the amazing read!

subtle_twistsubtle_twistalmost 13 years ago

I soooo didn't want this to end.... I was enrapt the entire time!

Thank you for an amazingly well-written story.

Thank you for such an in-depth and insightful description of the perfection experienced when the miraculous happens, and 2 people find their match and connect in a way that, if you haven't tasted of it yourself, can only believe happens in the realm of imagination!

What a joy it was, to read in someone else's words, things that I am so, so grateful to have experienced first hand. Beginning my 4th year with my Master.... lucky to have been introduced to the lifestyle with (and by) him. Completely accidentally (?)... but I continue to to glow with the pleasure of that "happy accident" ! Never even had an inkling this type of exchange/relationship was possible.... Never knew i could have such trust... so utterly free to feel what i do, without the shame.

I won't gush & bore.... Just want to thank you again (and again and again! :D) for being able to write the way you do.

I feel so happy right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

MORE MORE MORE!!!! I can't believe it hasn't continued!!! Please keep writing, i love it!! This story is practically my own fantasy!! It has me so horny, im DYING to have my hair pulled!!!

XeslanadrahXeslanadrahalmost 13 years ago
Over the Years

For 2 years I've come back to this story over and over again. It was suggested to me when I began my journey out of the closet /grin/

It has been a great inspiration and I refer others to it eagerly.

I wish You well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Thank you. This is an amazing story. One that will no doubt be read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

I really enjoyed this story. The way you were able to take me into Elaine's head was very enjoyable. I felt the experience with her from nerves to excitement. Gary is a great balance for her. Nurturing and strong, he made me wish I was Elaine in some parts. I loved the ending, leaving it for my own imagination to finish off and dream about. A wonderful story. I have finished it with a great feeling of satisfaction and happiness for myself and the characters. Thank you for writing it.

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Mealmost 13 years ago
The dream can become reality

This story was recommended to me by a mutual submissive and it was so well worth the read. I couldn't stop reading it I was so drawn into her feelings and sensations and even the slightest nuances between them. Thanks you so very much for writing this story. I will be sure to have my Dom read it too :)

CyaniteCyanitealmost 13 years ago
Incredible

I happened across this and am amazed. I couldn't help but giggle when Elaine did and feel every other emotion she was going through. Very well written and explained. Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Reading this has made me even more interested in joining the BDSM community~ Now to see if my partner would be interested in learning more and experimenting with me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want more!

Written perfectly....just wishing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lol!

Forget what you wrote at the top of page one..... this story needs another 23 chapters xD

jessie8888jessie8888over 12 years ago
A Revelation

This was excellent! Not only well written and very arousing, but I learned some valuable things. The character development is exquisite and deeply interesting. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 12 years ago
Thank You

This, though presented as fiction, has helped answer a plethora of real life questions. Many, unknown until you brought them to light. Thank You!

KristianaKristianaover 12 years ago
Thank You!

This story gave me chills. This was something I could relate to, when the typical BDSM stories always seem to be missing something.

4evrDreamin4evrDreaminover 12 years ago
OMG

I wanted more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAlmondHAlmondover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you from writing this. It really gave me a lot of answers for a questions I didn't even know I still have after studying this lifestyle over an year. I really enjoyed the story and gosh I so hope I could fill my curiousity from what happens next. Please?

halmond

AiwenliAiwenliover 12 years ago

Brilliantly written. Humurous and entertaining and so "real life". made me wet wet wet.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i just put my life on hold for a few days..

Well, that was an adventure! Thanks Sir N, I really enjoyed that. There was a little pang of envy while reading about Elaine going through with it, as the 21 year old me considered the lifestyle but didn't follow through. Now I am that 30-something who's dissatisfied with how things have been and following the dream, although it's not quite as perfect as it seems Elaine's experience is going to be... Her naivety as a 20 year old was a little cringe-worthy but that's more to do with her total lack of experience. Although I would have liked to read what happened next, I like that you've left it hanging, I've been thinking about the story anyway, and this way it's staying in my head while I imagine the possibilities. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous